Search found 995 matches

by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 10:21 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan
Replies: 52
Views: 6000

Yeah fuckin right.... As if corporate would let that shit pass if I hired too many black people I myself would be fired before I even hire them, Blue Eyed that was stupid of you to say, you obviously have no experience in the retail world, Best Buy is a racist ass company look at all the Civil clas...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 10:17 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan
Replies: 52
Views: 6000

Nah BlueEyed were all FOB, Jamaicans, Tongans, Samoans and Filipinos we stay FOB for life... A Black Blow up doll? Nah they fu-- white (Pink) pussy just as much as I do... Your freaky women looooove to get there holes filled. Why are you always making comments about White women. Your women are ugly...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering
Replies: 159
Views: 18447

they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks. I was wondering.... do your feet get screwed into the ground when you talk in circles like that? kinda clever,...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering
Replies: 159
Views: 18447

they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks. I was wondering.... do your feet get screwed into the ground when you talk in circles like that? kinda clever,...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 8:21 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering
Replies: 159
Views: 18447

perongregory wrote:they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks.





I was wondering.... do your feet get screwed into the ground when you talk in circles like that?
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 8:14 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan
Replies: 52
Views: 6000

LOOOOL @ Puffy Chest Girl my chest is a fuckin rock, period. And don't get all mad and angry because one of your own got his body murdered on the side walk.... Don't even trip that shit was justified, why you even bringin that incident up you tryin to prosecute, Law and Order LOL typical white, any...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan
Replies: 52
Views: 6000

No Realize you got it twisted as always, typical... Invincible is making this shit up like a Disney movie, any white boi that hits up a samoan or Tongan at a dance and tells that nigga to "move" or whatever the fu-- he said (I didn't even read that white shit) would get that cranium split...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 7:50 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering
Replies: 159
Views: 18447

Ive yet to hear the Jews give a speech on the germans Giving them handouts for their oppression Ah do some research. Whats with this Jewish Black relationship, what you think your parralels or something Both struggling against the White man.. do the research for me. And show me where the Jews conti...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 7:36 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan
Replies: 52
Views: 6000

the thing is he was really acting like a dickhead, trying to pick fights or make himself better by clowning 12 yr olds, so he deserved it. Anyway you do see you guys bragging about clowning whites, like in that thread "ever been called a racial term" by blakk I think it was he bragged he ...
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 12:36 am
Forum: The Prison Industrial Complex
Topic: lol at a new Thomas Silverstein pic I found
Replies: 3
Views: 3764

te claim him to be the most dangerous prisoner alive....

who gave away Charlie's title?
by none for you
October 28th, 2006, 12:29 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: It's true
Replies: 2
Views: 690

It's true

here is a very interesting comparison report on race/crime division...




http://www.nc-f.org/colorcrime99.pdf
by none for you
October 27th, 2006, 10:25 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

I HATE NONE FOR YOU, SHE'S ALWAYS CONSTANTLEY BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, N THEN SHE GOES AND DISRESPECTS PEOPLE....N SHE KEEPS ASKING WHY THEY BEAT THAT WHY KID UP FOR RACIALLY USING the 'N' WORD??? NIGGER NIGGER BO BIGGER BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER ME MY MO Mi-IGGER, NIGGER! THATS LIKE ME ASKING WHY T...
by none for you
October 27th, 2006, 10:21 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

Is that supposed to be funny? What is the mission you are on? You say you are not racist but you use that word over and over again. This whole thing is just childish. yes. its supposed to be funny ... as funny as that stupid mad shit you all get blowed on.... and when did I EVER say I wasnt racist?...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 11:36 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up
Replies: 124
Views: 17112

Africa is messed up because a land of nomadic people became governed by political boundries... they did it to themselves.... the AFRICAN governement,,, to the common people. KKK ! oh whatever.. there are no KKK in africa..... that's an american instittion.. sorry you dont get to blame america for a...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up
Replies: 124
Views: 17112

Africa is messed up because a land of nomadic people became governed by political boundries... they did it to themselves.... the AFRICAN governement,,, to the common people. KKK ! oh whatever.. there are no KKK in africa..... that's an american instittion.. sorry you dont get to blame america for a...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 11:27 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up
Replies: 124
Views: 17112

NICKELS wrote:ANOTHER WHITE LIE .........UGHHH



NAACP
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 11:23 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

NICKELS wrote:YEAH ITS A HATE CRIME ..HE USED A HATE WORD " NIGGER " AND GOT HIS ASS MASHED THE FUCH UP.

WELL DONE !!




NIGGER NIGGER
BO BIGGER
BANANA FANNA FO FIGGER
ME MY MO Mi-IGGER,


NIGGER!
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 11:15 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

He said the word and he perpetuated, so we mutilated his fuckin face with a curb and cadillac door, then ripped his fuckin guts out on the sidewalk... End of story... That aint no fuckin hate crime. well.... sounds like you are a fuckin pussy cuz you flip out a the mention of a fucking word... then...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:55 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up
Replies: 124
Views: 17112

Africa is messed up because a land of nomadic people became governed by political boundries...

they did it to themselves.... the AFRICAN governement,,, to the common people.
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:47 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

He said the word and he perpetuated, so we mutilated his fuckin face with a curb and cadillac door, then ripped his fuckin guts out on the sidewalk... End of story... That aint no fuckin hate crime. OMG.. you are so fucking weak.... That was done in retaliation, Tongan And Jamaican anger, not hate....
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:41 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: serial killers vs. driver by killers
Replies: 58
Views: 6054

Again; How am I completely blaming white people? Speak 'realize'. ok brainiac... you are still blaming,,, who , is irrelevant. You take issue with white people and say such anti white statements ....its hard to separate that. bottom line, you are blaming and get it straight, X, it's HE who has it f...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:31 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Police
Replies: 82
Views: 9208

Mcminister wrote:so wats wrong with black people being racist to white people..wat do u expect



as long as you can admit it and quit denyin' it, I DONT have a problem with it...
so stop tryin to say you aint, blakk, cuz you SO ARE.
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:28 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

No, that was no hate Crime, Dood said that word and we ripped his guts out on the sidewalk, literal. it's not a hate crime? it's NOT?!!!? why did you do it?because he was WHITE and said the NWORD??? but if he wasnt WHITE and said it, it would be ok? cuz that's what you keep tellin me... sounds JUST...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:17 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: serial killers vs. driver by killers
Replies: 58
Views: 6054

Again; How am I completely blaming white people? Speak 'realize'. ok brainiac... you are still blaming,,, who , is irrelevant. You take issue with white people and say such anti white statements ....its hard to separate that. bottom line, you are blaming and get it straight, X, it's HE who has it f...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:10 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

it would NEVER MATTER in what dialect I used it Yes it does and did, the idiom of how you used the word proves that you are racist. that's why you will always have that attitude... because you make such a big deal out of it, you vclearly are still trying to convince yourself of something..... and y...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 10:04 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: serial killers vs. driver by killers
Replies: 58
Views: 6054

I say I was not completely blaming white people because I am not, now prove me otherwise or shut your clit, but don't sit there and get mad because your people are pedophiles and rapist "Realize", get up and take action... you disqualified the "not" with a "but"... so ...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:57 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

it would NEVER MATTER in what dialect I used it Yes it does and did, the idiom of how you used the word proves that you are racist. that's why you will always have that attitude... because you make such a big deal out of it, you vclearly are still trying to convince yourself of something..... and y...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:50 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

BlaKK wrote:Not in that context and definitely not in the same dialectical meaning, besides I'm black, your of white...


it would NEVER MATTER in what dialect I used it


AND THERE IT IS FOLKS!!!! IN BLACK AND WHITE.... (fully punned!)~~~
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:43 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

BlaKK wrote:If this is the case "Realize" then what is this perfect "pure" race that you speak of? How can it exists?



the perfect race exists.... its just not human.
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:40 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

BlaKK wrote:A word that is used as a last resort for the ignorant.




.,,,, and you use the SHIT out of it.... all the time.
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:38 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

But anyways, I though Blue Eyed Devil was racist? He is racists. LOL, Yeah that's what made me wonder why he's posting in something entitled "Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated?" oh... like he hasnt proven he isnt racist.... I hear more racist shit out of those claiming purit...
by none for you
October 26th, 2006, 9:34 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Who here is truly NOT racist/racially motivated
Replies: 152
Views: 15133

BlaKK wrote:If this is the case "Realize" then what is this perfect "pure" race that you speak of? How can it exists?



you dont listen the first time, so what's the point of repeating myself?

Go to advanced search