Search found 29 matches

by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 6:23 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: YOUR NATIONALITY/RACE
Replies: 117
Views: 13517

Jacator wrote:Nationality: Poland
Race: much southern Europe (greece, Spain, Italy) and a lil bit of asian

For me it's hard to identify myself to one country because I've borned in Lybia (my parents went there for work) but when I was 2 I came to Poland. SO WHO I AM??? :(
You are wog. Be olive and proud.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 6:11 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

WHAT ABOUT BLONDE/RED HAIR BLUE EYED MEXICANS? and they do exist..are they white?? what about light skinned puerto ricans and cubans ..are they white?? it doesnt matter the color of your skin..its the blood in ur veins How can you consider spaniards white but you do not consider the mexicans of spa...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 5:15 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

"Tan or olive white" is no more an oxymoron than "light black". Meds and nordics are just variations of the same basic race: Caucasoid, Caucasian, whatever. You're exagerating the difference between the two groups by using exteme examples of bothe types - very dark Meds and very pale Northerners. C...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 5:14 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

WHAT ABOUT BLONDE/RED HAIR BLUE EYED MEXICANS? and they do exist..are they white?? what about light skinned puerto ricans and cubans ..are they white?? it doesnt matter the color of your skin..its the blood in ur veins How can you consider spaniards white but you do not consider the mexicans of spa...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 5:09 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Med and Nordic are different races
Replies: 18
Views: 1665

Silencioso wrote:Actually now that I take a second look, I might mistake the top guy for Latino if I saw him on the street.
He gets it from the Berber, the berbers were neolithic migrators. Berber is in many southern italians and sicilians but many deny the berber.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 5:08 pm
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Med and Nordic are different races
Replies: 18
Views: 1665

Silencioso wrote:Both of those guys look white to me. The darker guy has very thin features like only a white person would have.
Thin? what about levantines like Lebanese? He doesnt look white, he looks mid eastern the second one
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 10:39 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Med and Nordic are different races
Replies: 18
Views: 1665

Med and Nordic are different races

http://www.sportal.it/sportal/immagini/imagelib/557180.jpg http://topchefs.chef2chef.net/recipes-2/batali/portrait.jpg http://www.mostradelcinemadivenezia.tv/images/registrate/loverso3.jpg all 3 are italians of DIFFERENT RACES Anyone who says they are all the same race is either blind or can't get ...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 10:24 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec
Replies: 91
Views: 12552

Honestly though, race is confusing mno matter how you look at it... either there are infinite categories, or one (human) But I know what you mean. If I believed in full documentation I would say Mediterraneans are unique and Even many Egyptians are similar to the picture you posted earlier, but the...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 10:06 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec
Replies: 91
Views: 12552

ya, and South America is really, really diverse I know some Koreans from Argentina and one from Brazil, there's a lot of Koreans in Argentina and Brazil because of the Korean War. A lot of Asians down there also because of WWII It's easier to get a visa to South America than USA during that time lo...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 10:05 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

http://www.nypdblue.org/Galleries/Others/NickT/nickt1.jpg If this is white you are blind ^And some of you STILL insist Fat Joe is white when a white ddue is like this lol wow typo again... i mean insist that he isn't white I think he's a white PR Neither Turturro or Fat Joe is white. Turturro gets ...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 9:27 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

Individual wrote:dont sicilians have black blood??


and i've never seen a dark greek person

all the ones i've seen are light skinned..big nosed and curly haired
I have seen many dark greeks and southern italians.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 9:19 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)
Replies: 128
Views: 51935

Sicillans don't have black blood, thats a fact Sicilians were conquered by the Moors who were african. It is a fact of history. Prove me wrong everybody knows that the first gangsters weren't black, they were italian The first gangsters were not Italian. prove it Black people were slaves back then....
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 9:17 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)
Replies: 128
Views: 51935

I am Sicilian and I AM NOT PART BLACK AND I AM NOT WHITE
ok?
I am a Meditteranean olive skinned. Southern Spanish Sicilians ect have moorish from BERBERS not blacks.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 8:53 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec
Replies: 91
Views: 12552

^ There's an Irish minoritiey in Mexico too, as well as various other non-Hispanic and non-Native and non-mestizo populations (Chinese in some parts) In southern Mexico there are a bunch of Koreans, in fact two years ago there was a HUGE riots of Koreans because some racist sh*t happened there... w...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 8:51 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

What about southern france?? france touches spain,italy and the mediterrenean but even the southest point of spain basicly touches morroco..but a lil narrow strip of water southern france touches northern spain which is different from central and southern spain. Northern spain is white, southern an...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 8:49 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

spanairds and italians are both considered WHITE because they're european in a way i guess u can call them hispanics or latins but the ones in latina america or mexico have indian blood Well I think its like someone considering someone oriental because they are asian. That is dumb in my opinion. Th...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:53 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

hamo_uce wrote:that CAT is STR8 up PUERTO RICAN !!!! ...................
hes sicilian not rican!
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:27 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

Image
If this is white you are blind
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:26 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: NIGGERS WETBACKS AND KIKES
Replies: 0
Views: 551

NIGGERS WETBACKS AND KIKES

I AM A BIG SICILIAN HOMO. :oops:

NIGGERS WETBACKS AND KIKES PLEASE BANG MY TIGHT SICILIAN ASS. :wink:
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:24 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

SCILLIANS are white mediterreans in italy u "GOLD CHAIN wearing slip on leather shoed ITALIAN !!!!!!!! , yo "MARIO" you watchn 2much "GODFATHER" reruns you "SISSY" ! :lol: :lol: Meditteraneans look different from north and central europeans. If there is different looks how is it the same race? You ...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:17 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

No, it means sicilians are classified as MEDITTERANEANS
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 3:16 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

SCILLIIANS are white and so are CALARBRIANS aswell , my m8 is australian born SCILLIAN his parents are from , CATANIA on the eastern chain of SCILLY !!!!!........................ does that mean " SCILLIANS" classed as " ISLANDERS" ????? , LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:50 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: White America:sick,evil liars
Replies: 339
Views: 31094

no your not racist at all. :roll: Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great? THATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU #%@&#%@ JACK ASS!! in your mind you reall...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:48 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: delusional devils
Replies: 74
Views: 7635

i dont mind gonzo saying honkeys or crackers because i know he's not a racist piece of shit like blackman is. he's not going around calling me the devil and i know he's a respectable person. its like have one friend thats different from you and you rip on him for being what he is, but at the same t...
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:47 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: delusional devils
Replies: 74
Views: 7635

You are not owed shit. Do you see my mother suing the jews for the land they took from her grandparents from palestine???
Does my dad sue for the poverty of sicily where his grandparents hailed???
Face it, you are owed nothing MOOLIE.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:44 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec
Replies: 91
Views: 12552

My grandpa was born in Latin America and his parents were not of Indian or Spanish descent. His parents came from the West Bank in Palestine and spoke fluent Arabic. You are all insane and dumb
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:42 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

I do not consider Fabrizio Miccoli to be white. Northern Italians are white but not southerners. Southerners are Meditteranean.
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:42 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?
Replies: 63
Views: 16208

Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?

Just because they are "european" dispite their looks?

Image

Image
same race?[/img]
by sicilian
March 23rd, 2006, 2:37 am
Forum: Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism
Topic: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec
Replies: 91
Views: 12552

Re: I Cant Respect Mexicans Who Can't Speak Aztec

Why not? At this point the majority Mexican blood in most Mexican cities is mostly Spanish over native I disagree with that. Most Mexicans are mestizo and look more Native. True Spaniards are white as chalk and do not view Mexicans as their own kind. Just the facts.... Most spaniards are olive skin...

Go to advanced search