Search found 561 matches

by terren2000
January 6th, 2007, 2:21 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
Replies: 51
Views: 10672

from what i remember , Tyson himself said it was Don King , was the one that manipulated him (Tyson ). to leave his manager , whom was white and all of his other business associates . if his original trainer were alive , Cus D Amato , i dont know if you would have stayed completely out of trouble b...
by terren2000
January 6th, 2007, 2:12 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
Replies: 51
Views: 10672

Re: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?

oso1 wrote:
terren2000 wrote:My Favorite Mike Tyson Quote

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”


LOL that shits too funny .
LOL, a favorite of mine too.
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 5:15 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Santana Blocc Compton Crip
Replies: 112
Views: 25745

Man, that be Crips for yah right thur! Yea. When I gave my report in class once. i said, it will be a day, when every Crip go beef with every1. Crips cant keep alliances. unless them niggaz stay far apart. Some niggaz dont respect the alliances. Especially the youngins. The older cats created that ...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 5:10 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Santana Blocc Compton Crip
Replies: 112
Views: 25745

nutty's generally dont like the tana's because supposedly tana's be frontin hard like they be having all cpt on lock. i knew a gang of nutty's. but overall theres no reason for beef. i used to straight up ask niggas what they thought of santana. i never asked no tana what they thought of nutty tho,...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 5:05 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
Replies: 51
Views: 10672

I felt sorry for nigga too, shame he had to mess shit up with that, true thing is a lot of his cash got spent with all those lawyers fees an all They say when that White Dude who raised him dided he changed. And then the crap with Robin Givens, her and her moms supposedly tried to control him and t...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 5:01 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

S Mac & Welber From 118 East Coast More Then Once. I Remember When Shawn From MSMC Took Off On Dirty Ray From 118EC On The PE Field, Then Lil Mad Bone And Eight Ball Rushed Welber And S Mac. Is that a young or little S-Mac? S-Mac from 118 ECBC is about 43 now. smack dead. Changed his name b4 he die...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 4:59 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

AND WE MAFIAK, NHK(WE COOL with the COAST THO'), BHK, PJK, F13K, CVTFK, TTPK, 40K, 60K, 0K, BBWK, CHONGOK, TLK...AND WHILE IM AT IT WE KKKK Grape beef with nhood? I never new that. i know they beef hard with the 60. Crazy Coast tightest homiez all got beef. From 60 to 43GC to GSWC. All them niggaz ...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 4:56 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Shox112: Just Shut The F@#k Up Until You State What Filthy Ass Hole In The Wall Your From. Whatever Neighborhood Your Trying To Claim Must Have Gotten Smashed On By "the Main Gang", Because You Are Hating Like It's The Thing To Do. Eleven Deuce/112, Boy 112 What? Your Ass Don't Even Know! You Alway...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 4:54 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Shox112: Just Shut The F@#k Up Until You State What Filthy Ass Hole In The Wall Your From. Whatever Neighborhood Your Trying To Claim Must Have Gotten Smashed On By "the Main Gang", Because You Are Hating Like It's The Thing To Do. Eleven Deuce/112, Boy 112 What? Your Ass Don't Even Know! You Alway...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 4:51 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Shox112: Just Shut The F@#k Up Until You State What Filthy Ass Hole In The Wall Your From. Whatever Neighborhood Your Trying To Claim Must Have Gotten Smashed On By "the Main Gang", Because You Are Hating Like It's The Thing To Do. Eleven Deuce/112, Boy 112 What? Your Ass Don't Even Know! You Alway...
by terren2000
January 5th, 2007, 4:44 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

- Lil BT From 97 East Coast Moved Out Of State For Snitching. - Welber From 118 East Coast Caught A Murder Case. - Baby Dre Line From Front Street Is Resting In Peace. - S Mac From 118 East Coast Is Resting In Peace. - Fuji From 118 East Coast Is Still Claiming 118 East Coast. - Dirty Ray From 118 ...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
Replies: 51
Views: 10672

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cFxWgLqHA Gots to chekc out the video above. This nigga tells a female reporter, that he dont talk to female reporters unless he can fornicate with htem. Then the nigga stares at her like a greasy piece of chicken. And the nigga i sserious. Just look at his expressio...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
Replies: 51
Views: 10672

Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?

My Favorite Mike Tyson Quote “[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.” On Lennox Lewis "Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" "My main o...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum: Music and Sports News
Topic: Philly rapper, Joey Jihad gettin' TKFO...
Replies: 48
Views: 6471

lol @ this nigga as he body flopped thats how i be doin them sur sidaz @ the park. Just like that nigga. temple pop dome drop body fuckin flop nigga. watch that niggas legs buckle, eyes roll back like he a dead ass fuckin nigga. fu-- that nigga up till you cant breath, stay gutter, go gorilla on th...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum: Music and Sports News
Topic: Philly rapper, Joey Jihad gettin' TKFO...
Replies: 48
Views: 6471

'X' wrote:
Mcminister wrote:i thought philly was the city of brotherly love
And L.A. the "city of angels"?
lol, good1.
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip
Replies: 356
Views: 49966

MARTINEZ wrote:
terren2000 wrote:......

Im not sure if moderators even come around here anymore...i ......
I WAS THINKING THE SAME SHIT :shock:

WTF :lol:
cool, so its ok to say shit? oh shit, I just said it.
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip
Replies: 356
Views: 49966

pplz should see the new good shepard movie, about the CIA and the Skull and Bones another fraternity, theres this scene, where new pledges are wrestling naked in mud and the older members are cheering and peeing on them.... SO EPUN MY NIGGA CAN YOU DO SOME EXPLAININ' ABOUT DIS GAY SH*T... HOLLYWOOD...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 6:27 am
Forum: Music and Sports News
Topic: spider loc - connected
Replies: 56
Views: 6805

gangster=yes MC=no To each his own i suppose 8) i disagree. have you ehard "im that nigga". I admit I thought he was wack. but dude needs some reps in the industry. his flow is getting better the more I hear. And "Im that nigga" is off the chain. His flow is tight. Aint too many cats, who 1st came ...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 6:25 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Oh yea.

The MSC shot and paralyzed a few years back a nigga from Santana Blocc.
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 6:22 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Almost all Crips got beef with 1 of the big 3. 60/Grape/83 My nigga otha hoods is known to beef with ECC and Hoover in addition to earn any type of stripes in the streets... and if u comin' from a CPT perspective u might think...NBCC/PVCC/SSCC/SBCC I didnt include Hoover, because every1 beef with t...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 6:19 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

S Mac & Welber From 118 East Coast More Then Once. I Remember When Shawn From MSMC Took Off On Dirty Ray From 118EC On The PE Field, Then Lil Mad Bone And Eight Ball Rushed Welber And S Mac. Is that a young or little S-Mac? S-Mac from 118 ECBC is about 43 now. smack dead. Changed his name b4 he die...
by terren2000
January 3rd, 2007, 6:17 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

In Response: . . . Terren2000: Main Street & 118 East Coast Was Beefing Back In The Early 90's. Back In The Days At Gompers Jr High School, I Watched Lil Mad Bone, Eight Ball, Shawn, Lil Kung Fu & Bluerag From Main Street Rush Fuji, China Man, G Man, Dirty Ray, S Mac & Welber From 118 East Coast Mo...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 5:12 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip
Replies: 356
Views: 49966

U cats always got it poppin in here.

Im not sure if moderators even come around here anymore, because i havent seen many of any1 these past few days.

But its all gravy.
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 5:11 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip
Replies: 356
Views: 49966

...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc. ..... . Which Y.A.(s) were you at? What years? What are the first (3) digits of your Y.A. Number? My # was a #568--- from 1988 until I maxed out in 1993 from Y.T.S. Martinez 8) While waiting for response... http://new.joe-ks.com/archives_may_2002...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 5:09 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

These dudes is about money, not gangbanging. If you check the street sheets, they biggest beef were with feather weights. no diss to the other 2 Coast sets and to 97GC, but they never had a major beef with any power house gangs. They mostly on that low rider crap. Almost all Crips got beef with 1 o...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 5:06 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Boys C
Replies: 139
Views: 15294

Re: Main Street Mafia IV Life . . . "The Billionaire Bo

Gang: - East Side Main Street Mafia Crip. - East Side Main Street Crip. Streets: - 84Th Street. - 91 Street. (West Side On Figueroa St) - 94Th Street. - 97Th & Wall Street. - 98Th Street. (The Heart Of It All) - 99Th Street. - 103Rd Street. - 104Th Street. - 107Th Street. Clicks: - Tiny Loc Crips/T...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 4:54 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs
Topic: East Coast Crips
Replies: 69
Views: 13055

SkoobyDoo wrote:Stop stalking me.
lol.
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 4:48 am
Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs
Topic: BlK gangs that fight with mexican gangs the most
Replies: 144
Views: 15943

perongregory wrote:Alexis is aight but I prefer them latin chicks that got more black in them. Give me a brazilian, dominican, puerto rican or some shit ya dig?
nah, brazilian women like it up the butt. Im old school, I aint in to that crap.

Alexis is off the chain.

Have you seen Scarllett? From Scarletts World?
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 4:33 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Who killed Jesus?
Replies: 99
Views: 27917

BlaKK wrote:nahh cuhh you killed jesus nigga.
Any nigga thinkin bout touchin the Christ, will get a 380 slug to his mouf.

Thats the real.

I aint Peter, I aint backin off. I aint go fall back, ill take a nigga whole head off for the man upstairs, you best beleive that son.

nah for real though. god is good.
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 3:24 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Jesus The God of All Times :God of the Old and New Testament
Replies: 5
Views: 3484

Re: Jesus The God of All Times :God of the Old and New Testa

Many people that claim to be religious find it hard to believe that before Jesus was born of Mary he was in fact God. However, this is nothing new because the Pharisees and other religious leaders of Jesus day found this fact just as hard to believe back then. They even attempted to stone him on nu...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 3:22 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Who killed Jesus?
Replies: 99
Views: 27917

black wrote: "explain how jews being blamed for killing jesus is the root of antisemitism, i just don't see how that could be" Well, it goes somethin kinda like this: The Jews were balmed for killing Christ; in some places, they were known as "Christ Killers." Now, to Christians, Jesus Christ was G...
by terren2000
January 1st, 2007, 3:12 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON
Replies: 116
Views: 41641

Angryblackman86 wrote:MUSLIMS WILL ALL BURN IN HELL ALONG WITH THAT HOMO FAGG MOHAMMED , 4GET THE JEWS I FEEL LIKE BEATING UP SOME MUSLIMS.
lol, you crazy man.

I guess thats why you got the screen name you got.