WHAT HOOD YOU CLAIM ? / WHATS THE LARGEST GANG IN YOUR STATE

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 27th, 2007, 6:14 am

and for you sensitive cats...my bad..i'm off this Under Arm Kushe, and had 2 put that out there like that..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 6:24 am

LMAO , SPEAK ON IT NICCA .......... :twisted:

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » June 27th, 2007, 11:07 am

I'm Real Calton Tongs, In the East End of Glasgow :)

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 27th, 2007, 11:58 am

NICKELS wrote:LMAO , SPEAK ON IT NICCA .......... :twisted:
you know i had 2 playa..i mean they aint true warriors 2 me, but that's just my opinion..anybody can jump on fools when its like 20 on 1...But what happens when its even..these racist marks dont know the meaning of true warriors, and it will lead 2 there demise...i spoke this in another post already and boy fools was sick 2 the stomach with it..haha..But im a speak on it again cauze i feel like it ya heard..On the real nickels..ever wonder why you dont hear about LA EME/LA UNo outsdie of cali???..THEY AINT SHHHHIIIITTT....they know there boundaries..surenos out here be holding black's dicks tryna act like us and say "nigga" but know brothas are looking at them real different..think about it homey..they aint got nooooooo weight in the south, midwest, hell the eastcoast..i think they jealous of our status..they know we warriors and in my eyes..they fear that shit...
they cant understand why those same LA lakers or whatever nba team they watch has so many cold brothas, and NO mexicans..they root for them and turn around and call us "Niggers"..

they cant understand why they've become the largest minority in the US but still all they see is blacks on videos slapping the ass's of notch ass mexican, cuban, PR etc hoes on videos, and riding around living the life..

they cant understnad why "Futbol" or soccer is there nmbr 1 sport to them, but ranks lower than water polo in the US.

they cant understand why all those NFL teams have all those cold as brothas making millions. of which they racist ass still watch and root for..

they cant understand why the most prized mexican fighter from MExico Julio Ceasar Chavez may never make the top 10 of greatest boxers ever...

I think its jealousy...bottomline

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 3:03 pm

THATS RIGHT MY DUDE , IT AINT JUST THEM , ITS OTHERS MOST LATINS ENVY BLACKS ON THE LOW OR THEY WANNABE US OR HAVE THE IMAGINATION TO CREATE THE THINGS WE DO..........WE MAKE THERE CULTURE LOOK OUTDATED AND OBSOLETE.

THEY CANT HELP BUT COPY US ...............AND HATE US AT THE SAME TIME ....LOL , YOU SHOULD SEE NEWYORK ..PATHETIC THE EASTCOAST IN GENERAL , WE RAISE THEM , THEY LOOK UP TO US. ... :twisted: 8) THEY WOMEN KNOW THERE MEN ...WANNBEE US , THEY DONT WANT A COPYCAT CLONE OF ANOTHER PEOPLE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 3:05 pm

I ONLY RESPECT TRUE LATINS WHO ARE PROUD OF THERE CULTURE AND THERE ANCESTORS OR HEROES OF THERE COUNTRY

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 27th, 2007, 5:56 pm

i feel u on that playa..shit one of my nieces is mixed (black/Puerto Rican), and her pops is the homey fa'sho..Hell i even had some mexican homeys me and my boys used 2 do business with ya heard..But all this racist ass shit i be peeping and hearing aint cool 2 me..I always stay up w/ whats happening w/ blacks around the US, and when i keep seeing that shit, well that kinda pisses me off..We as blacks have come along ways 2 have the things we have..Only 2 have a sector of racist ass sur's who wanna take that shit...They want our fame and glory i guess..But dont wanna suffer under the consequences our people had 2 suffer under i guess..It dont make sense 2 me man..Str8 up HATRED if u ask me..But my thing is..If they really want it then come and take it..No not just in cali where they heavily outnumber niggas..Come take it in OKC, Tulsa, DEtroit, Baltimore, Memphis, Atlanta, Little Rock, Kansas City Mizzou, , Alabama, Mississippi, etc etc..THe Klan atleast crossed out of Southern territory in attempts to take ours..Know you hardly even hear about klan rallies, unless the klan is getting ran out or has 200 policeman protecting them..

So if the Sur's hate us like that...Come take it..See what happens..Come take it in cities where they are heavily outnumbered...

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » June 27th, 2007, 6:43 pm

biggest varrio in my area is BASSETT GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS ... PUENTE 13 AND EMF ...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 27th, 2007, 6:53 pm

Damn, if I were claiming Sur 13 I would be on this like a mofo.

BUT

Again, I don't bang Sur 13.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 28th, 2007, 12:04 am

52 / 128 Harlem Pueblo Bishops - NY
Original Blood Gang (O.B.G) - 52 M.C.G

" south central to harlem "

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 29th, 2007, 9:43 am

BISHOPS IN NEWYORK ? .....NOT PART OF THE NEWYORK BLOOD THING ? DO YAW RIDE THE 5 & 6 POINT CHICAGO THING TOOO.....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 29th, 2007, 10:55 am

WABS GANG!!!!!!!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 8:48 pm

w/s wabs gang, Big homie OG BlaKK got the hood on lock and serving them esses on a racial tip out in RIVERSIDE, ya Heard?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 10:28 pm

LOL.....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 30th, 2007, 11:15 pm

TeeKay wrote:w/s wabs gang, Big homie OG BlaKK got the hood on lock and serving them esses on a racial tip out in RIVERSIDE, ya Heard?
LMAO :twisted:

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » June 30th, 2007, 11:30 pm

HAHAAH GOOD ONE TEEKAY YOU LIL PORCH MONKEY .. NO FAKE ASS MAYATE GANG HAS NO SURENOS ON CHECK .. YOU MUST OF BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD SO HARD BY A SURENO TO THINK SO SHIT LIKE THAT HAHAHA I HIGHLY DOUPT THAT THE ES RIVA WS RIVA N SS RIVA WOULD LET SOME MONKEYS FEEL LIKE THEIR THE SHIT HAHAHA .. KEEP DREAMING ..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 11:33 pm

W/S WABS GANG .........I NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BEFORE !??

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHAAH GOOD ONE TEEKAY YOU LIL PORCH MONKEY .. NO FAKE ASS MAYATE GANG HAS NO SURENOS ON CHECK .. YOU MUST OF BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD SO HARD BY A SURENO TO THINK SO SHIT LIKE THAT HAHAHA I HIGHLY DOUPT THAT THE ES RIVA WS RIVA N SS RIVA WOULD LET SOME MONKEYS FEEL LIKE THEIR THE SHIT HAHAHA .. KEEP DREAMING ..
NOW YOU KNOW THIS IS SURENO PRONOUNCED (SUM-BROWN-HO) IS LISTENING TO BLACK MUSIC - RAP MUSIC & JEALOUS OF BLACKS ....FOR HIM TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THIS . KNOWING FULL WELL , THAT HIS PEOPLE WHEN THERE NEW BORN LOOK LIKE BABY CHIJUAJUAS PUPPYS AND GROW UP TO LOOK LIKE RETARDED CHINESE PEOPLE .......LOL , VOTE FOR PEDRO.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHAAH GOOD ONE TEEKAY YOU LIL PORCH MONKEY .. NO FAKE ASS MAYATE GANG HAS NO SURENOS ON CHECK .. YOU MUST OF BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD SO HARD BY A SURENO TO THINK SO SHIT LIKE THAT HAHAHA I HIGHLY DOUPT THAT THE ES RIVA WS RIVA N SS RIVA WOULD LET SOME MONKEYS FEEL LIKE THEIR THE SHIT HAHAHA .. KEEP DREAMING ..
OOPS sorry i forgot to chuck in the kick of SARCASM, your a fuccin idiot!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 1st, 2007, 12:00 am

lol vote for pedro..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 1st, 2007, 12:20 am

Whatchu talkin about cuhzz?? ES RIva we took em out zone days back cuzzz. WABS Gang runs it here in Riverside and only WABS! on that sur guttin body floppin gang bang tongan warrior tip cuzzz

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2007, 5:06 am

RuthlessCray wrote:
Whatchu talkin about cuhzz?? ES RIva we took em out zone days back cuzzz. WABS Gang runs it here in Riverside and only WABS! on that sur guttin body floppin gang bang tongan warrior tip cuzzz
Well all Yall Bloods N Crips in Southern Cali, i'll say this..Hold your own Brothas..SURRATS have to have it 20 millin to 1 to win...Stay UP BRotha's..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 2nd, 2007, 8:04 pm

EAST SIDE RIVA AINT REALLY THAT BIG OF A VARRIO BUT SUR RIVA LOKOTES ON THE OTHER HAND ARE DEEP AS FUCK ... SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE SPARKY FROM THE SS RIVA .

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2007, 8:59 pm

Let me break something down about mexican gangs in the okc..im a speak on the 3 hardest. South Side Lokos, Grande BArrio Centrale, and JRS(juaritos)..

SSL used to be super cool with bloods...thats why crips have always hated them...when they hit up they spell locos like lokos, and mark out all C's..This had nothing to do w/ crips, but more w/ there hatred for Centrale.

Oak grove posse crips in south okc were the first black gang to beef with any mexicans out here...at that time most of us bloods hated crips so much we would root for SSL..honestly..SSL held there own and never backed down.

GBC used to kick it tight w/ crips sport blue and gray and throw up the "C"...blood would get them mixed up w/ crips, and from time 2 time would bang on them so they never liked Bloods.

JRS are nortenos so it was only a matter of time before SSL and JRS would bump heads.

None of the three like each other but SSL has more enemies b/cse they gotta watch for the 90's who arent hesitating to gun them down.

know when I say SSL and blood s were cool understand im speaking what i know..

I went to Emerson Alternative for a for a hot sec in Downtown OKC which was at that time about 70% black and 30% mexican..i was in class with some ssl' and we would sit in class, and them fools would be like "man fuck them crabs holmes" etc etc..they said they hated OGP's and 90's 4 sho..Most of the OGP's that are locked up for murders are mainly on ese's from SSL..this is nothing knew..however OGP's are far from hating mexicans seeing that OAK GRove projects on the South are like 60% mexican and 40% black, and they have mexicans that are crips..

GBC claims 23 and arent surenos..GBC used to be the deepest in the town as far as ese's go..know its ssl..
i'd have to say SSL is the hardest cauze they servin GBC, and JRS up on a platter..JRS however is riding back and servin GBC just to make themselves feel good from time 2 time.

CVTF moved into to town and all of a sudden alot of GBC's and JRS's started getting killed..NO BLACKS or crips..

One of those CVTF they was trying to link to like 3 gang related murders but everyone over there that lives off S.E. 23 & GRande BLVd(GBC) turf was to scared to testify.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2007, 9:09 pm

Lil C raises his shirt without hesitation, exposing a skinny physique and a shoulder marred by scar tissue.
"I got shot in the back" he said, his voice a study nonchalance. "I had no choice but to wrap it up, lay down and try to put some pressure on it."

At 16, Lil C-whose real name is Joel Escareno- is a survivor of last year's gang war between rival hispanic sets. He's also a small time gangster who may be squandering his second chance at life.
On the afternoon of Nov. 19, Escareno was in a parked car with a "homeboy" when another vehicle pulled up, Oklahoma City police said. Someone inside the vehicle emptied an assault rifle, shattering the homeboy's elbow and digging a furrow across Escareno's shoulder as he dove to the floor.
He and his friend were taken to the hospital.
"I wasn't scared", Escareno said.
Perhaps that's because his upbringing has left him uncommonly familair with gunfire.
At lest five times in fours years before the shooting, Escareno's home on SE 16 was perforated by gunshots. By March 2003, the house bore 26 bullet holes. Some are still visible froom the street.
Now almost nine months after his injury, Escareno loiters with a friend outside Shidler Elementary School, which has tagged with graffiti. One side, of the main entrance bears a spraypainted "2". The other side has a "3."

Police said the graffiti is meant to be read as "23", a number associated with Escareno's set, Grande Barrio Central. The set, comprised largely of dropouts, has claimed an elementary school as part of it's turf.
THe irnoy is lost on Escareno and his associate, Lute Villa, 15 also known as Birdman.
Both are well known to the police gang unit. Villa, who admits, he wont return to school in the fall, says he spent the previos night in a crisis center after being caught "huffing"- getting high by inhaling products such as paint and nail polish that contain toluene.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2007, 9:19 pm

i had posted this a long time ago..CVTF and SSL was lighting they asses up..

GBC has a real big turf tho..real big..that may have been what oh boy waas talking about caze they got a big ass hood..they even be deep over there in the 15st Courts/Ambassador Courts Apts of SE 15 & Central. there used to be a crip gang in that prject known as the SEV/SEVGC(Southeast Village Crips)..these fools were known as str8 assasins ut theyre like real low in numbers due to incarceration..dont know how GBC and SEV get along but i still keep hearing this nasty rumor in the town that GBC gunned down OG THIN-Man from SEV in the back of the projects.. the crips over there wont confirm it or deny it, but i think thats what went down..

Then you have Will Rogers Courts APT off SW 45 thats like mixed w/ 90's some 60's and SSL..nasty nasty combo..back in 2003 some shit popped off w/ them and they had a shootout and a 12-year old mexican little girl got killed..alot of ese in the town were heated, but that was about it..

JRS killed a 60yrd old blackman trying to get at some crips, close around that time to and nobody hardly said a word..they even said it was gang-related..

it is what it is in the town...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2007, 11:44 pm

TomTom wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
Well all Yall Bloods N Crips in Southern Cali, i'll say this..Hold your own Brothas..SURRATS have to have it 20 millin to 1 to win...Stay UP BRotha's..
Wasn't being serious. WABS = Joke

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2007, 11:46 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:EAST SIDE RIVA AINT REALLY THAT BIG OF A VARRIO BUT SUR RIVA LOKOTES ON THE OTHER HAND ARE DEEP AS fu-- ... SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE SPARKY FROM THE SS RIVA .
You got it all backwards. ES Riva is the biggest in Riverside. LOL.

Sur Riva Locotes? Barely even on the map.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 6:14 am

IS THIS THE SAME - WABS GANG THAT BLAKK , PUT A PICTURE OF .....ON THE DOMESTIC GANG SECTION - WHAT HOOD YOU CLAIM !? ....I JUST SEEN THAT PICTURE , MAN YA LOOK WEIRD , THAT CANT BE L.A. THATS GOT TO BE THE SUBURBS , YA LOOK LIKE A UNITY CLASS FOR RACIAL HARMONY.

WHATS THEM SHIRTS ABOUT THATS YA FLAGG OR SOMETHING , AT LEAST YA INDEPENDANT GANG , YA NOT CLAIMIN CRIP OR BLOOD !?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 10:06 am

NICKELS wrote:IS THIS THE SAME - WABS GANG THAT BLAKK , PUT A PICTURE OF .....ON THE DOMESTIC GANG SECTION - WHAT HOOD YOU CLAIM !? ....I JUST SEEN THAT PICTURE , MAN YA LOOK WEIRD , THAT CANT BE L.A. THATS GOT TO BE THE SUBURBS , YA LOOK LIKE A UNITY CLASS FOR RACIAL HARMONY.

WHATS THEM SHIRTS ABOUT THATS YA FLAGG OR SOMETHING , AT LEAST YA INDEPENDANT GANG , YA NOT CLAIMIN CRIP OR BLOOD !?
No WABS just don't exsist.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » July 3rd, 2007, 1:15 pm

NICKELS wrote:IS THIS THE SAME - WABS GANG THAT BLAKK , PUT A PICTURE OF .....ON THE DOMESTIC GANG SECTION - WHAT HOOD YOU CLAIM !? ....I JUST SEEN THAT PICTURE , MAN YA LOOK WEIRD , THAT CANT BE L.A. THATS GOT TO BE THE SUBURBS , YA LOOK LIKE A UNITY CLASS FOR RACIAL HARMONY.

:) He's just messing w/ya'll Nickels

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2007, 1:03 pm

TeeKay wrote:w/s wabs gang, Big homie OG BlaKK got the hood on lock and serving them esses on a racial tip out in RIVERSIDE, ya Heard?

Out of all people to try to clown somebody...