What city bangs hardest in Midwest??????

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

What city bangs hardest in Midwest??????

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 18th, 2006, 3:30 pm

You know I gotta go with STL....

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Chicago got that

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 18th, 2006, 4:21 pm

clevland wasent no joke when i was around there and lorain OH niccaz was gettin clipped on the daily

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 18th, 2006, 6:03 pm

This may sound stupid but does Detriot have Bloods and Crips or is it something else?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Damn I forgot all about detroit,clevland,geary.

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 18th, 2006, 6:25 pm

^^Detroit? yeah, they probably got sum Crips and Bloods, but most likely Folk and People.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 485
Joined: December 14th, 2003, 12:35 am
Location: Kansas

Unread post by looney » April 18th, 2006, 9:46 pm

i would say gary in is the hardest i met a kat from there last year while i was riding on a greyhound bus, he told me that you cannot walk the street by yo self you gotta have your homies with you at all times, plus he told me its the compton of the midwest

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 18th, 2006, 10:02 pm

looney wrote:i would say gary in is the hardest i met a kat from there last year while i was riding on a greyhound bus, he told me that you cannot walk the street by yo self you gotta have your homies with you at all times, plus he told me its the compton of the midwest


yeah, them gary niggas is wild...COLUMBUS niggas get down too

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 11:51 pm

^^^^You aint lyin I got a nigga named nightmare who up there homie just be out there bangin all day.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 19th, 2006, 7:20 am

Oaktown_G wrote:^^^^You aint lyin I got a nigga named nightmare who up there homie just be out there bangin all day.


what side of town he from?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 19th, 2006, 10:02 am

Milo the northside

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 485
Joined: December 14th, 2003, 12:35 am
Location: Kansas

Unread post by looney » April 19th, 2006, 10:25 am

kansas city ks and mo use to have a high crime rate we were once raked the top dangerous cities back in the early 80s when the bloods and crips came to kc, we were ranked 2 only behind la, but shit has calmed down, niggas aint banging no more cause you got to many snitches turning niggas in, so its on the quiet tip now when i roll thru some of the neighboor hoods its like a ghost town, i see some of the niggas posted up but they aint doing nothing but hanging out on the block. police forever riding down the same street over and over again.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 19th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Milo the northside
here in columbus?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 19th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Yeah he be sayin the notorious northside of columbus.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 485
Joined: December 14th, 2003, 12:35 am
Location: Kansas

Unread post by looney » April 19th, 2006, 8:11 pm

i forgot to mention another city thats banging, east saint louis illinois.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 20th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Yeah he be sayin the notorious northside of columbus.


The older niggas is sum Rydas but as for they TGs...thats another story

i remember we got into it with they yungsters at the latino fest, them niggas is WEAK...they was posted up n me n my niggas walked thru they lil circle we even ice grilled them niggas, after we walked past they started runnin down they set yellin out "MIIILo" n "Wut up RIP FACE"...when my nigga YG Kooked Krack turned around n shouted out B BOO, them niggas got silent n walked away

...n when 22nd got into it with em...shit was jus sad...First my nigga Skooter yelled out "this DEUCE ON MINE", these niggas tried 2 walk away, my nigga started throwin up the set n even put a B on a niggas chest, them Deuce niggas did the same thing with the TGs from the Terrace

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » April 21st, 2006, 7:46 pm

In terms of gangbanging...

St Louis, Columbus and Gary.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » April 24th, 2006, 1:51 pm

The most banged out city in the M-Dubb is Chicago all day long.
I don't know why yall tryin not to give the Chi they props. They originated People & Folks. GDN, BDN, BGN, BPSN, VLN, 4CHN, MCN. Bow Down 2 the Chi.
After the Chi it's Gary, Milwaukee. STL, KC, Tulsa, the Western half of the M-dubb on that Crip & Blood shit.
Ohio cities ain't known for bangin. They get down over there in Detroit and shit but they more neighborhood drug crew style niggas.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 24th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Ohio cities aint known for bangin? get the fuck outta here we got the 4th largest gang pop in the US behind cali,Illinois, n Texas...Niggas from the Land, the nati, n the Bus GET IT IN,ON BLOOD....come 2 the Capitol talkin that bull n bee what dem SLUMSIDE Niggas do....Have u eva even been 2 Columbus b4?

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 24th, 2006, 9:41 pm

yo steeze whats craccin with you ?i was goin to skool in elyria OH in lorain county shit in the north like 45minz from the land////kings was hella deep round those part and they had some cpt pirus out ther also a lil bit of locs i was there when those neo naziKillah had that rallly down in the bus if im correct and all yall was buggin out hard body rioting it might of been the nati but i forgot but anyways allbullshit aside stay up

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 6:48 am

Detroit, Michigan

Image

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 6:53 am

Gary, Indiana

Image

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 6:57 am

Cleveland, Ohio

Image

Cincinnatti, Ohio

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 7:01 am

St. Louis, Missouri

Image

Image

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 25th, 2006, 12:12 pm

yung_k wrote:yo steeze whats craccin with you ?i was goin to skool in elyria OH in lorain county shit in the north like 45minz from the land////kings was hella deep round those part and they had some cpt pirus out ther also a lil bit of locs i was there when those neo naziKillah had that rallly down in the bus if im correct and all yall was buggin out hard body rioting it might of been the nati but i forgot but anyways allbullshit aside stay up


Nah that was in the Nati aint no KKK in columbus i dont think, maybe sum on the West side...but if theyre here they most likely in the burbs like Reynoldsburg(the Burg), Grove City(G Bity), Gahanna(G town), or Pickerington(P Town)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 1:41 pm

steeze wrote:
yung_k wrote:yo steeze whats craccin with you ?i was goin to skool in elyria OH in lorain county shit in the north like 45minz from the land////kings was hella deep round those part and they had some cpt pirus out ther also a lil bit of locs i was there when those neo naziKillah had that rallly down in the bus if im correct and all yall was buggin out hard body rioting it might of been the nati but i forgot but anyways allbullshit aside stay up


Nah that was in the Nati aint no KKK in columbus i dont think, maybe sum on the West side...but if theyre here they most likely in the burbs like Reynoldsburg(the Burg), Grove City(G Bity), Gahanna(G town), or Pickerington(P Town)


G Bity?

Who calls it that? The suburban kids that live there?

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 26th, 2006, 7:26 am

we call it that, niggas dont really fuck wt the Hood chicks nowadays they rats...all the Bad, dingy Lightskinned chicks b in the burbs so we bick it out in the burbs from time 2 time

GDbigtimdog
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » April 27th, 2006, 12:25 am

my list is like this:

Chicago
East St. Louis/ St. Louis/ Detroit/ Gary, IN
Cleveland
Millwaukee
KC/ Columbus

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 27th, 2006, 2:01 pm

Columbus is gettin up there now...ever since my nigga lil RJ (RIP) got killed shit is gettin brazy...2 niggas got killed a couple days later, then another nigga got killed yesterday...sum ElaineGC niggas killed the homie RJ, plus they ran up in a SoUF PAIN OG howuse n tried 2 merk him n shot up his child n babymomma...so EVERYBODY is beefin with ELAINE now...its finna b a HOT summer

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » April 28th, 2006, 2:48 pm

A Ghost wrote:This may sound stupid but does Detriot have Bloods and Crips or is it something else?


detroit got bloods on the westside, crips and folks on the east side, I know theres vice lords somewhere there too, in the southwest theres mexican gangs, latin kings and that shit

GDbigtimdog
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » April 28th, 2006, 2:55 pm

steeze wrote:Columbus is gettin up there now...ever since my nigga lil RJ (RIP) got killed shit is gettin brazy...2 niggas got killed a couple days later, then another nigga got killed yesterday...sum ElaineGC niggas killed the homie RJ, plus they ran up in a SoUF PAIN OG howuse n tried 2 merk him n shot up his child n babymomma...so EVERYBODY is beefin with ELAINE now...its finna b a HOT summer


that's true. folks in columbus always have banged hard...i mean back in the day bangers were gettin hit in broad daylight in public places.....there didnt used to be that many of us though.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 66
Joined: March 9th, 2005, 9:34 am

Unread post by steeze » April 29th, 2006, 11:15 am

GDbigtimdog wrote:
steeze wrote:Columbus is gettin up there now...ever since my nigga lil RJ (RIP) got killed shit is gettin brazy...2 niggas got killed a couple days later, then another nigga got killed yesterday...sum ElaineGC niggas killed the homie RJ, plus they ran up in a SoUF PAIN OG howuse n tried 2 merk him n shot up his child n babymomma...so EVERYBODY is beefin with ELAINE now...its finna b a HOT summer


that's true. folks in columbus always have banged hard...i mean back in the day bangers were gettin hit in broad daylight in public places.....there didnt used to be that many of us though.


yeah mostly errybody in columbus i bangin now, thats why theres hardly any houseparties anymore,n nobody really goes out...u cant even take a chick out w/o gettin Gchecked by a squad unless u go 2 the burb movies, shit is gettin fucked up nowadays...

i was jus over in Elaines hood the other day gettin a cut, n sum EHP niggas rolled up n started dumpin on sum Dboys from Elaine at 12 noon...my nigga Beaser from FHB jus got paralyzed by sum faggots from Nell BloccNHC right after him n his chick was shoppin, they jumped n shot my homie in front of his babymoms

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”