Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Post Reply
Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » December 9th, 2006, 4:52 pm

I was curious too see if anyone on this board had any knowledge of any?

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 47
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 5:13 am
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 7:24 pm

naw neva heard of it but where did u hear it from tho

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2008, 11:42 am

You mean has any1 down in Southern Cali, heard of Northern Cali Crips? Yes, I am sure many have.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 2:16 pm

There are several sets in Sac....

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 3:40 pm

yes northern California has Crip gangs,
Sacramento:
Garden Blocc Crips

South Sac Locstah's

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

San Francisco:
East Side Frisco Crip

Toledo Avenue Frisco Crip

Louie Drive Frisco Crip

East Carter Frisco Crip

Cardinal Blocc Frisco Crip

Fairfield

E.S.C.M-East Side Crip Mafia

B.L-Bouelevard Loc's

L.S.P-Loc Side Playas

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.O.C-Letrand Orinda Crip's

6 Folk's



Richmond

D.T.C-Down Town Crip's

T.S.C-Third Street Crip

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.S.C-Loc Street Crip's

R.C-Richmond Crips

24th Folks

P.L.C-Park Lane Crips


San Jose

Tru Crip Mafia

San Jo Crips

Blood Gangs:

Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's
territory is surrounded by Crips.

E.S.P - East Side Piru

L.V.B - Linkoln Villiage Bloods

W.S.P - West Side Piru

456B - 456 Bloods

56LK - 56 Latin Kings



San Francisco
Bloods dominate San Francisco Even though outnumbered.
The reason for this there is many Nortenos in San Francisco
and they formed a peace treaty with the Bloods.

W.S.P/W.S.B - West Side Piru/West Side Blood

I.B - Insane Bloods

B.D.S - Black/Brown Demon Soldiers

P.S.B - PhsyCKo-Side-Bloods

F.P.G.P - Fran Pshycko Gangsta Piru's





Richmond
Richmond is occupied mostly by Crips on the North Eastern

W.S.M is in the Central Eastern area.

W.S.M - William Street Mobb



Oakland
Oakland is ran by Crips. In the 80's Bloods ran most of Oakland.

P.M.G.B - Pheddie Mobb Gangsta Bloods

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz


Vaca Ville
Vaca Ville there is equal amount of power between the
Bloods and Crips.

I.S.B -Insane Street MoBB

M.O.B -Mafia Orientated Bloods



Fairfield
Fairfield is ran by bloods in the Western area and the
crips run the south east side.

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz

S.S.B - South Side Bloods

R.T.B - Rollin 20 Bloods

S.S.P - SwamP Sui Piru

S.B - Shannon Blokkz


I'm not sure about all these but this is what I've got from reading

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 147
Joined: January 18th, 2008, 11:07 am
Location: West Englewood, Chi-Town
Contact:

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 28th, 2008, 7:09 pm

6 Folk's
24th Folks
I dont think these are Crips, they sound like Chicago Folk gangs for obvious reasons. The only way that they crip is if they 8 ballers, but i didnt think they had any in Cali?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 7:19 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:yes northern California has Crip gangs,
Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's
territory is surrounded by Crips.

E.S.P - East Side Piru

L.V.B - Linkoln Villiage Bloods

W.S.P - West Side Piru

456B - 456 Bloods

56LK - 56 Latin Kings
Kings in Sac Town? I dunno lol, I gotta hit a homie about that, HOWEVER, Lincoln Village Piru IS E/S Ru, I'm 100% on that ;)

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 7:56 pm

I copy and pasted that stuff, thats why I said I wasn't sure about them, but most of them are right so ;)

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 6:44 pm

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by kings » August 6th, 2008, 11:53 pm

WELL THERE ARE NO LATIN KINGS IN SACRA THATS A FACT.AS FAR AS CRIPS THERE IS 24 AND 29TH ST,NOGALES ST,NORTH HIGHLANDS GANGST CRIP.SACRAMENTO IS RED BASED TOWN.YOU GOT OAK PARK,DEL PASO HEIGHTS,ESP,THE STRAWBERRY MANNERS THATS ALL THE BLOOD HOODS I COULD THINK OF RIGHT NOW.BLOODS AND NORTENOS ARE THE DEEPEST IN SAC.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » September 30th, 2008, 4:33 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:yes northern California has Crip gangs,
Sacramento:
Garden Blocc Crips

South Sac Locstah's

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

San Francisco:
East Side Frisco Crip

Toledo Avenue Frisco Crip

Louie Drive Frisco Crip

East Carter Frisco Crip

Cardinal Blocc Frisco Crip

Fairfield

E.S.C.M-East Side Crip Mafia

B.L-Bouelevard Loc's

L.S.P-Loc Side Playas

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.O.C-Letrand Orinda Crip's

6 Folk's



Richmond

D.T.C-Down Town Crip's

T.S.C-Third Street Crip

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.S.C-Loc Street Crip's

R.C-Richmond Crips

24th Folks

P.L.C-Park Lane Crips


San Jose

Tru Crip Mafia

San Jo Crips

Blood Gangs:

Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's
territory is surrounded by Crips.

E.S.P - East Side Piru

L.V.B - Linkoln Villiage Bloods

W.S.P - West Side Piru

456B - 456 Bloods

56LK - 56 Latin Kings



San Francisco
Bloods dominate San Francisco Even though outnumbered.
The reason for this there is many Nortenos in San Francisco
and they formed a peace treaty with the Bloods.

W.S.P/W.S.B - West Side Piru/West Side Blood

I.B - Insane Bloods

B.D.S - Black/Brown Demon Soldiers

P.S.B - PhsyCKo-Side-Bloods

F.P.G.P - Fran Pshycko Gangsta Piru's





Richmond
Richmond is occupied mostly by Crips on the North Eastern

W.S.M is in the Central Eastern area.

W.S.M - William Street Mobb



Oakland
Oakland is ran by Crips. In the 80's Bloods ran most of Oakland.

P.M.G.B - Pheddie Mobb Gangsta Bloods

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz


Vaca Ville
Vaca Ville there is equal amount of power between the
Bloods and Crips.

I.S.B -Insane Street MoBB

M.O.B -Mafia Orientated Bloods



Fairfield
Fairfield is ran by bloods in the Western area and the
crips run the south east side.

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz

S.S.B - South Side Bloods

R.T.B - Rollin 20 Bloods

S.S.P - SwamP Sui Piru

S.B - Shannon Blokkz


I'm not sure about all these but this is what I've got from reading
Hahahaha.......No disrecpect but I know 4 sure that there is NO GANGS of Crips nor Bloods in SF/Oaktown!!Maybe a wanna be gang member or a gang member that moved there but no real GANG thats from there,I believe Richtown n V-Town the same is true!!Now San Jo has SOS(C-Street Valley Palmas-Foxdale-Poco Wy-Kolmar sub sets) and I guess "7 Trees Crip Gang"S/S(some members were called "Goon Squad")
is still around also "Familee Crip Gang"E/S(dubed the "Double E" due to the way thay spelled the word Familee) then there was "408 Mobb" S/S"408 Blocc Gangstah"(Thay were gang members from other hoods that never really got put on and hooked up throw the dope game in the 90's and staretd their own set,so thay are the only set in San Jo that diden't calm a side of the city just their hood along w/ Crip)"Dark Side Mobb"S/S(use to operate on the S/S in a part called the "Crime Zone")and a few handfull of little hoods/set/gangs all the Gangs I metioned were Crips,the only Blood gang was "MT. Pleasent Hood"bka M.P.H....These mathafucka put in work and all the Rips were on the alarm for a min. it was kind of strange thu to see Crip hoods Funkin amogst their self but half Crip it when it came to MPH.SOS was the only Crips that kicked up dust when it came to Bangin w/ them,due to the fact 2 Uso's had gotten blasted from them at a night club called 321.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 12:24 am

Jupebox wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:yes northern California has Crip gangs,
Sacramento:
Garden Blocc Crips

South Sac Locstah's

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

San Francisco:
East Side Frisco Crip

Toledo Avenue Frisco Crip

Louie Drive Frisco Crip

East Carter Frisco Crip

Cardinal Blocc Frisco Crip

Fairfield

E.S.C.M-East Side Crip Mafia

B.L-Bouelevard Loc's

L.S.P-Loc Side Playas

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.O.C-Letrand Orinda Crip's

6 Folk's



Richmond

D.T.C-Down Town Crip's

T.S.C-Third Street Crip

B.B.C-black Boy Crips

L.S.C-Loc Street Crip's

R.C-Richmond Crips

24th Folks

P.L.C-Park Lane Crips


San Jose

Tru Crip Mafia

San Jo Crips

Blood Gangs:

Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's
territory is surrounded by Crips.

E.S.P - East Side Piru

L.V.B - Linkoln Villiage Bloods

W.S.P - West Side Piru

456B - 456 Bloods

56LK - 56 Latin Kings



San Francisco
Bloods dominate San Francisco Even though outnumbered.
The reason for this there is many Nortenos in San Francisco
and they formed a peace treaty with the Bloods.

W.S.P/W.S.B - West Side Piru/West Side Blood

I.B - Insane Bloods

B.D.S - Black/Brown Demon Soldiers

P.S.B - PhsyCKo-Side-Bloods

F.P.G.P - Fran Pshycko Gangsta Piru's





Richmond
Richmond is occupied mostly by Crips on the North Eastern

W.S.M is in the Central Eastern area.

W.S.M - William Street Mobb



Oakland
Oakland is ran by Crips. In the 80's Bloods ran most of Oakland.

P.M.G.B - Pheddie Mobb Gangsta Bloods

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz


Vaca Ville
Vaca Ville there is equal amount of power between the
Bloods and Crips.

I.S.B -Insane Street MoBB

M.O.B -Mafia Orientated Bloods



Fairfield
Fairfield is ran by bloods in the Western area and the
crips run the south east side.

I.G.T - Imperial Gangsta Thuggz

S.S.B - South Side Bloods

R.T.B - Rollin 20 Bloods

S.S.P - SwamP Sui Piru

S.B - Shannon Blokkz


I'm not sure about all these but this is what I've got from reading
Hahahaha.......No disrecpect but I know 4 sure that there is NO GANGS of Crips nor Bloods in SF/Oaktown!!Maybe a wanna be gang member or a gang member that moved there but no real GANG thats from there,I believe Richtown n V-Town the same is true!!Now San Jo has SOS(C-Street Valley Palmas-Foxdale-Poco Wy-Kolmar sub sets) and I guess "7 Trees Crip Gang"S/S(some members were called "Goon Squad")
is still around also "Familee Crip Gang"E/S(dubed the "Double E" due to the way thay spelled the word Familee) then there was "408 Mobb" S/S"408 Blocc Gangstah"(Thay were gang members from other hoods that never really got put on and hooked up throw the dope game in the 90's and staretd their own set,so thay are the only set in San Jo that diden't calm a side of the city just their hood along w/ Crip)"Dark Side Mobb"S/S(use to operate on the S/S in a part called the "Crime Zone")and a few handfull of little hoods/set/gangs all the Gangs I metioned were Crips,the only Blood gang was "MT. Pleasent Hood"bka M.P.H....These mathafucka put in work and all the Rips were on the alarm for a min. it was kind of strange thu to see Crip hoods Funkin amogst their self but half Crip it when it came to MPH.SOS was the only Crips that kicked up dust when it came to Bangin w/ them,due to the fact 2 Uso's had gotten blasted from them at a night club called 321.
I know there is/was fools from SF claiming to be b's, but maybe they really were just wannabes & probably the same with crip. Now in the O a lot of brothers like to be flamed up too & I heard there was b's there, but maybe it's just rumors & misconceptions. Probably some wannabe c's & b's there, just like there's wannabe c's in RMD & I don't know if there's any1 claiming b there. Coolio from Crest side seems to be a c, but originally from LA I think & a lot of crest siders like to be blued up.

Do crest siders just like being blued up some times? Maybe no b's in V-town, but I can't say for sure. 408 mobb seems almost unheard of. Are they still around? I remember a white boy that was claiming SS 408 mobb, but he used to sell some wolf tickets & some people didn't know whether to believe if he was real about that.

FBG really never claimed a side? They just have a bunch of members from different sides, huh? MPH b's probably were the only b's for awhile, but a lil bit of other fools claiming blood came along. I kind of hated how MPH was considered a blood hood, because I grew up there & a lot of hate came from that. We didn't always mean the b's when we said MPH, because it also was used for the name of the hood & a lot of different bangers have lived in MPH. Do you think all the other c's that talked about MPH, were just talk?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 1st, 2008, 12:53 am

Well I used to stay on Mt. Rushmore way back in the days!Anyways the Norte set back then was BRS later came MPHwhich were Damus,so if you were Black and said MPH Crips would think of you as one....I dont know about now but mostly all the Bros r on that paper chasin and Playa mode now I really dont think anyone is TRULLY set trippin..money trippin yea but a gang of real homie have bounced to Sac/Stockton/Modesto/Fresno ect....Bros gotta follow the work when the smokers started leavin in the Mid late 90's the money left the cost of livin drove all the low income pepole out,housin was fucked up police where doin their job and some so all the real Niggas left along w/ the gangs!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 10:56 am

Jupebox wrote:Well I used to stay on Mt. Rushmore way back in the days!Anyways the Norte set back then was BRS later came MPHwhich were Damus,so if you were Black and said MPH Crips would think of you as one....I dont know about now but mostly all the Bros r on that paper chasin and Playa mode now I really dont think anyone is TRULLY set trippin..money trippin yea but a gang of real homie have bounced to Sac/Stockton/Modesto/Fresno ect....Bros gotta follow the work when the smokers started leavin in the Mid late 90's the money left the cost of livin drove all the low income pepole out,housin was #%@& up police where doin their job and some so all the real Niggas left along w/ the gangs!
I wouldn't of thought BRS was that old, but I do know they are a lot older then some know & they are still around. You are right about the brothers, at least in MPH. I think MPH blood stopped set trippin' a long time ago & a lot of brothers in the hood were about that $. The smokers never really left, but I know that it started to get bigger in places like the valley. A lot of heads got locked up. I've lived in ESSJ pretty much my whole life, just different parts.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by ~J~ » October 1st, 2008, 3:29 pm

Here I thought Mt. Pleasant was just claimed by Bloods, never put much thought that there was Nortenos there before.
Those in/out of town Brothas crack dealing on Santa Clara ST/Downtown got pushed out by Susan Hammer in the mid 90's back when Charlie's Liquors and Winchell donuts were still around, even some out of town Crips tried to run the Enes out the neighborhood for business.
Too many fakes in SSSJ. S.O.S, El Racho Verde and Seven Trees were the realest Crips I knew of back then. speaking of SSSJ, JBF got busted for taging, apparently these dudes had graduated to tag-banging.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 4:34 pm

~J~ wrote:Here I thought Mt. Pleasant was just claimed by Bloods
This is a perfect example of what I was talking about, JupeBox. MPH has/had b's, c's, n's, bb's, m/c's, crews & even other gangs. Some of these were never really big in MPH, but they've been around.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by ~J~ » October 1st, 2008, 7:13 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:This is a perfect example of what I was talking about, JupeBox. MPH has/had b's, c's, n's, bb's, m/c's, crews & even other gangs. Some of these were never really big in MPH, but they've been around.
Sorry homeboy, but you can't expect me to know it all, that's what I understood. obviously, I'm not as familiar with the area as you are. I'm thinking of the Mt. Pleasant School/Fernish Park neighborhood, or is MPH a broader area? so are you saying that all gangs in that area represented MPH? I'd think it would be like Seven Trees where you had Nortenos and Crips banging but only the Blacks claimed Seven Trees while the Nortenos claimed their varrio or at least back then, but what do I know...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 9:57 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:This is a perfect example of what I was talking about, JupeBox. MPH has/had b's, c's, n's, bb's, m/c's, crews & even other gangs. Some of these were never really big in MPH, but they've been around.
Sorry homeboy, but you can't expect me to know it all, that's what I understood. obviously, I'm not as familiar with the area as you are. I'm thinking of the Mt. Pleasant School/Fernish Park neighborhood, or is MPH a broader area? so are you saying that all gangs in that area represented MPH? I'd think it would be like Seven Trees where you had Nortenos and Crips banging but only the Blacks claimed Seven Trees while the Nortenos claimed their varrio or at least back then, but what do I know...
MPH is a name for the neighborhood & it is broader then that. I was just letting JupeBox know that the hood was hated on a lot, cuzz a lot of people thought MPH was all b's. I wasn't expecting to know it all, but I figured you knew a lil more too. Not all gangs in the hood use MPH to represent, but that's what the hood is called; MP HOOD.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 2nd, 2008, 7:26 pm

~J~ wrote:Here I thought Mt. Pleasant was just claimed by Bloods, never put much thought that there was Nortenos there before.
Those in/out of town Brothas crack dealing on Santa Clara ST/Downtown got pushed out by Susan Hammer in the mid 90's back when Charlie's Liquors and Winchell donuts were still around, even some out of town Crips tried to run the Enes out the neighborhood for business.
Too many fakes in SSSJ. S.O.S, El Racho Verde and Seven Trees were the realest Crips I knew of back then. speaking of SSSJ, JBF got busted for taging, apparently these dudes had graduated to tag-banging.
JBF n MFG used too be real tight whith eath other in the 90'S I dont know about know now,Ive always felt that JBF dident have the heart to be a full pielge Norte gang but insteed hide behind the title of TAGGERS even tho they fuction like a gang,thats the same type of B.S that happend whith LORDS straight up Cupcakes!Why did/do you feel that SSSJ has too many fakes?Northenos umm maybe but as for as the Crips I couldn't see that...7 Tress/408 mob/408 Blocc Gangstas(even tho they dident claim no side they spot was on the SSSJ)SSC another Crip hood SSSJ SSH(Sicc Side Hustlers) and Dark Side Mob..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by ~J~ » October 3rd, 2008, 2:17 pm

That shopping center on Story and White is called Mt Pleasant. so you must be talking about everything else towards Story Rd.

I think most of the Notch Riders grew up at or around Little Portugal/33rd Street.

Jupebox, you're originally from the Southside right? so you would know better then me, however, there were a lot of fake G's and Nortenos on the Southside. but in all fairness, I know there were Nortenos and Crips that did their thing all along and around Senter and Monterey Roads, I even remember a few real looking Southside G's from Hi-School.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 3rd, 2008, 4:43 pm

~J~ wrote:That shopping center on Story and White is called Mt Pleasant. so you must be talking about everything else towards Story Rd.

I think most of the Notch Riders grew up at or around Little Portugal/33rd Street.

Jupebox, you're originally from the Southside right? so you would know better then me, however, there were a lot of fake G's and Nortenos on the Southside. but in all fairness, I know there were Nortenos and Crips that did their thing all along and around Senter and Monterey Roads, I even remember a few real looking Southside G's from Hi-School.
Its all good,if thats how u feel thats how u feel I was just curios that all no love lost.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 6th, 2008, 3:10 pm

~J~ wrote:That shopping center on Story and White is called Mt Pleasant. so you must be talking about everything else towards Story Rd.

I think most of the Notch Riders grew up at or around Little Portugal/33rd Street.

Jupebox, you're originally from the Southside right? so you would know better then me, however, there were a lot of fake G's and Nortenos on the Southside. but in all fairness, I know there were Nortenos and Crips that did their thing all along and around Senter and Monterey Roads, I even remember a few real looking Southside G's from Hi-School.
Probably did grow up with some of those guys, but don't keep in touch much with people that grew up there. Basically some of the neighborhoods around Mt. Pleasant elementary, Mt. Pleasant shopping center, Mt. Pleasant road & MPH are what make up of Mt. Pleasant.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 6th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Stockton 209 "North Side Crips"NSG aka "The North Pole" Sacramento 916 "29th Street Garden Blocc Crip"GBC NSG and GBC very tight whith each other really close in the Pen.
831"Sea Side Crips"and P.J's Crips(don't think either one is still around they were in late 80's and mid late 90's back in the days when Sea Side/Salinas/Montery ect...was 408)
209 Fresno "Samson Crips"'....." "69 Diamonds Crips".."Hoover c/g"(named after a school thats around their hood) "Dogg Pound c/g" U Boy's or U Street"(I heard that these cats have issue some Crip and Bloods I don't really no tho if their mixed up like that but heard that they are Crips)
Shit that all I can remember back then.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 6th, 2008, 7:23 pm

About the 209 Crip Sets/Hoods I know how the Ese's feel about Northen Cal and their all about "Central Cal" but last time I knew the Bros. still calles Fresno "Northen Cal" that was some time ago things might have changed by now.......also back to the 916 "North Highlands Crips NSG "A-Street"

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 6th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Garden Blocc is 21-29.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: Has anyone down So. heard of any Nothen Crip gangs?

Unread post by Jupebox » October 6th, 2008, 8:57 pm

I would say 24th/29th st.

Post Reply