Do any asian gangs beef with black gangs?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
ppk

Re: Do any asian gangs beef with black gangs?

Unread post by ppk » March 14th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Panik wrote:Well, I'm just telling you the ones I ran into, I only knew a few pinoys, but the Cerritos STS and HS were all rich kids. there weren't any in OC. They might have originated in the city, but all the ones I ever seen was from cerritos, and there families all had dough. When I ran with asians, it was all in little saigon, and my hmoies were all dirt broke and vietnamese. As for the crazys, do you mean CYS? because they were not pinoy, the were korean. I hada homie that was from there back then and we went up there to LA a few times they were riders, but no filipinos that I knew of. Also had some homies from KTM. As for STS, they were kinda mixed as for poor/rich, but they had a reputation that they weren't to be f'd with. The fools I ever ran with were Asian Kid Hoodlums, Cheap Boys, TRG and Vietnamese For Life. Had some run ins with LF and NF back then, they had some crazy mf'ers too.

If you ever kicked it with them, you would know 90% of them were dirt broke and the only way for them to make money was to steal. What you meant was their families. They were driving better cars because they hustled for their money. I don't think any majority lived in the "rich" areas, most of them from my knowledge lived in the ghetto areas of Artesia, Lakewood and Norwalk and alot of rivalries in the South East LA started from there.

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 14th, 2004, 7:25 pm

K-Town CYS were some riders.. i admit that. Most of them got busted. The OG's of CYS (Mayberry) were mixed, but mostly Filipinos. None of the cats you see chillin in Mohawk St will admit to it because of the who "Raza Pride".. some of the old school eses will admit it though.

psshh

Unread post by psshh » July 2nd, 2004, 8:47 pm

these days though...there ain't much makin' noise...the deepest set now is prolly KTG, but they ain't makin' much noise. 9th St. Brothers whooped on them a few weeks back.

lets have a chit chat some time soon

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 3rd, 2004, 12:47 am

yo u peepz..have any info on sarzana neva heard of dem???the only azn set really seen...ABZ in Van NUys dose fooz trip hard though..

psshh

Unread post by psshh » July 15th, 2004, 4:20 pm

aye kicker were u in anything or have u been through anything? or are u just repeating stories u hear from people?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » July 17th, 2004, 2:48 am

psshh wrote:aye kicker were u in anything or have u been through anything? or are u just repeating stories u hear from people?

did i ever claim a set? nope

have i been through anythin'? depends what you consider "anything"...but in my terms, i say i've seen and been through my fair share with my own eyes. but...i'm tryin' hard to be "good". guess trouble finds me...or i find it, eh? anyway, hopefully all this misunderstandin' is done with. i see how y'all don't like your business out in the open so i'm a respect that and keep your names outta my mouth...koo?

and yes, some stories are told by older homies, friends, etc...and some are not.

santo

Unread post by santo » July 19th, 2004, 5:04 pm

PInOy2k4 wrote:yo u peepz..have any info on sarzana neva heard of dem???the only azn set really seen...ABZ in Van NUys dose fooz trip hard though..

Yeah...whazzup w/ Sarzana/SZA??? All I know is, back in the late 80's to the mid 90's, they blew up big time. They started branching off to other hoods like West Covina, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Montebello. They took out Cerritos STS and put the green light on LVM. Next thing you knew, all these ol' skoo LVM were claiming Sarzana. I remember the Cerritos heads - Rascals had beef w/ WSI, and the SG Valley heads - Crazys and Rascals had beef w/ PR. But no one really fugged w/ them b/c they had alliances with the brothers, esses and South East Asians (TRG, ABZ).

I went to high skoo in the early 90's so I remember Sarzana taking over Cerritos especially. I think what made them strong was their diversity. They had all kinds of races, but predominantly Flips of course. There were tons of brothers and esses but I remember an influx of Koreans getting in.

Let's get a string of replies to SZA going.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 20th, 2004, 4:25 am

Good lookin.only new that SZA was mostly flip..anyone else can enlighten us??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 7:55 pm

kiCKer wrote:Dusty...Cerritos, Norwalk, etc is LA? I always thought they was part of OC county???

and yeah...KK was crazy. Ya see the movie they made about them? me, personally I have never had an experience with KK heads. Just LGKK. Tell me some stories about them?

and yeah...Koreans #1 enemies are Koreans. It's sad...but what can I do about it? Ya heard of Blacks bein' the #1 killers of Blacks...same goes with Koreans I guess...

They made a movie? That's crazy, what's it called?

I met one of the founding members of KK, their obpah, hyung, OG, whatever you want to call them and you would never guess how. He is a PASTOR now, he was a guest speaker at this church retreat thing.

He said basically they thought of the idea because they were all drunk and stoned at some bar, and one of the dudes just out of nowhere said they would start a gang for fun, and call it Korean Killers to show that this gang would dominate the Korean community.

He said this several about 6 years ago and never mentioned LGKK, but he did say the founding members mostly stopped banging and became Christian and now the gang was a bunch of kids.

He hates gangs now, and only says it as part of his testimony to how God saved his life.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 8:22 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yeah all right dog, since you back pedaled and all...but back to the topic, yes there was some beef between blacks and pinoy gangs in Northern Cali.

But here in the southland? I don't really think so. Unless you count the Oriental Boys that stay near the Pueblos...do they fight crips (43GC and others). I know in LB, the asians and blacks tend to get along more so than with the latinos. Here in the LOS, asians get along with most everyone...but there is a bigger concentration of koreans, pinoys, so you got bigger groups. Asians don't beef with gangs based on race, they usually bang against their own kind or other asians. As long as you leave them alone and don't meddle in their business, you wouldn't even know they were there...

I know some of the younger generation of Asian bangers are color schemed, either red or blue. That's mostly the southeast Asians in Northern Cali or in San Diego. I'm talking Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotion, Mein peoples. Most Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Pinoys don't roll like that. There are exceptions, like anything else.

Do they still beef with 43 today? Someone said since Pueblos getting along with more crips now.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » October 20th, 2005, 8:45 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
kiCKer wrote:Dusty...Cerritos, Norwalk, etc is LA? I always thought they was part of OC county???

and yeah...KK was crazy. Ya see the movie they made about them? me, personally I have never had an experience with KK heads. Just LGKK. Tell me some stories about them?

and yeah...Koreans #1 enemies are Koreans. It's sad...but what can I do about it? Ya heard of Blacks bein' the #1 killers of Blacks...same goes with Koreans I guess...

They made a movie? That's crazy, what's it called?

I met one of the founding members of KK, their obpah, hyung, OG, whatever you want to call them and you would never guess how. He is a PASTOR now, he was a guest speaker at this church retreat thing.

He said basically they thought of the idea because they were all drunk and stoned at some bar, and one of the dudes just out of nowhere said they would start a gang for fun, and call it Korean Killers to show that this gang would dominate the Korean community.

He said this several about 6 years ago and never mentioned LGKK, but he did say the founding members mostly stopped banging and became Christian and now the gang was a bunch of kids.

He hates gangs now, and only says it as part of his testimony to how God saved his life.

The movie is called "KK Family List"...why is this movie so damn hard to find? i only saw it once years ago...

i wonder how deep KK was back in the days...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 30th, 2006, 3:43 pm

The OLBZ in Washington had some shizz with RSC and are still at war with the HTC.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 31st, 2006, 1:40 pm

most asians down here hate somalis, i kno all the asians i hang with hate em

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 7th, 2007, 2:31 am

niro wrote:most asians down here hate somalis, i kno all the asians i hang with hate em

WHY IS THAT? WHERE ARE YOU FROM (LOCATION)?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 22nd, 2007, 3:27 am

Niro is writing from London UK gentlemen, and when he speaks of Asians, he is referring to Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians and Sihks rather than what we call South East Asians, like Vietnamese, Korean etc.
As fare as British Asans (Pakistanis etc) are concerned, some have beef with Somalis but dont know much bout that - I do know that those Somali boys are no pussys tho, those boys came from a fucccin war zone straight and come from a clan culture which is deeeep man - Theres a crew in South London, the Woolwich Boys who are Somali and used to beef with Ghetto Boys in Lewisham

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”