real blood and crip sets that migrated

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 8th, 2007, 10:38 am

^ two glockz...you gonna have to ask dudes from different counties in md / & in delaware & put all they information together...no 1 niggah is gonna be able to tell you what set is linked to california or not...

i tried to give you some insight to some cali sets
santana
project gangsta blood
ttp

& i just found out from 1 of my mans 135-piru is deep (younger heads)on the eastside of bmore city

i see a handfull of dudes claiming westside sets on the eastcoast but very few is plugged in with them example:.."w/s 357 sintown crip" in harford county,md....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 8th, 2007, 10:54 am

[quote="Qdawg"]^ two glockz...you gonna have to ask dudes from different counties in md / & in delaware & put all they information together...no 1 niggah is gonna be able to tell you what set is linked to california or not...

i tried to give you some insight to some cali sets
santana
project gangsta blood
ttp

& i just found out from 1 of my mans 135-piru is deep (younger heads)on the eastside of bmore city

i see a handfull of dudes claiming westside sets on the eastcoast but very few is plugged in with them example:.."w/s 357 sintown crip" in harford county,md....[/quote]

& this goes back to me saying over 50 times on this forum..alotta the case it be young niggahs like 18-19 with no high rank that bring shit & recruit niggahs they age to get down with them...a real cali og in his 40s wouldnt be able to set up in baltimore ...the block shotcallers would get him murdered for invading for territory because a old head would most likely be about tryna get paper(if hes still active)...the young niggahs from cali thats out here is gang fashion show models thats broke..so there no threat to neighborhood block mobs in bmore

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 15th, 2008, 3:26 pm

I know of a few blood gangs in Oxon Hill near the DC line, but the red and blue thing here is a lil different from Cali, and other places i know some of these sets started as crews from neighborhoods and affiliated therselves with color so they can tell the difference between thier allies and enemies. There was one crip dude that moved to Oxon named Rock Head from long beach and was a member of whatever gang snoop is in back in 1986 that started a crip gang and in turn a rival neighborhood started to wear red and called themselves the PHC Blood Brothers, and that was back in 1986, but here in the DC and MD area dudes don't go off leaders and orders here its about money and getyting for self thats why the murder rate be so high well used to be so high.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 15th, 2008, 5:33 pm

WIP wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:st louis we got...

62 brims
92 bishops
87 kitchen
rollin 60s
1-9 hoovers
107 hoovers
8-3 hoovers
treetop pirus
lime block pirus
rollin 20s bloods
Duece what set be around natural bridge & union??
if im not mistakin 92 bishops is around there but mostly nothin kuz that a busy intersection....

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 16th, 2008, 8:29 am

folks and peoples, and as far as new york goes their crips and bloods came from them mixing crip and blood culture with chi town's folk and peoples cultures, now i know some dudes from chi town and from cali that have come to the east coast (ny, boston, philly, b-more , dc and the carolinas) and have gotten arrested and started the culture of thier gang in these different cities that have taken some different parctices from different gangs. So u gotta realize each one of these gangs operate for different reasons in cali u can get hurt just off colors, in some of the east coast areas u can be a blood or a crip and not beef about color but about money, respect and territory.

Look how u got BGF black gorilla family, UBN united blood nation etc that take culture from bloods, crips, peoples and folks.
Then you got some gangs that start on thier own i remember in thre mid 80's in washington DC there was crew of bloods that was a neighbor hood of dudes that grew up together and called thier selves the BloodBrothers andf they wore red flags and there was also a set of crips that was formed by a crip that was from long beach that had moved to DC and did some time, but these crips and bloods never boasted about being in gangs becuase here in DC the feds don't play but we all knerw who they were.

I know its some fake wannabes out here but we can't say just because they not from cali they not crips and blodds they are whatever they want to be now the fake part is when they claim to have affilaiton with crips and bloods from Cali, then yeah they need to be checked for false flagging.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 10th, 2008, 5:19 pm

i live in denver.....i think the only REAL cali gangs we have here are the rollin 30s and the cmg's....oh....and trg's
i seen idiots post here about cali gangs running denver.......not even close to the truth

RugahRulez

Unread post by RugahRulez » March 13th, 2008, 11:56 am

Maryland hoods ive heard of

Tree Top Piru
PDL 754 pgb
Denver lanes
Cedar Block Piru
Lueders Park Piru
Elm Street Piru
Brims
Swans
EBHB 4 line
BHB 2 line
Rollin 20 Bloods
Rollin 20, 60's Crips

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » March 13th, 2008, 8:27 pm

RugahRulez wrote:Maryland hoods ive heard of

Tree Top Piru
PDL 754 pgb
Denver lanes
Cedar Block Piru
Lueders Park Piru
Elm Street Piru
Brims
Swans
EBHB 4 line
BHB 2 line
Rollin 20 Bloods
Rollin 20, 60's Crips
They got Bloods and Crips in Maryland? I thought Baltimore was only on that drug crew type of criminality, like on The Corner and The Wire.

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » April 14th, 2008, 11:27 am

OUT NEW YORK THERES BOUNTY HUNTER 4LINE.ROLLIN 20'S NHB.BLACK P.STONE.WEST SIDE PIRU.FRUIT TOWN PIRU.DENVER LANES.LUEDER PARK PIRU.BLOOD STONE VILLIANS. ETC.

tntsentinel

Unread post by tntsentinel » April 26th, 2008, 9:37 pm

Bounty Hunters have spread around the U.S, however, there are a lot of Bounty Hunter sets made up from fake wannabes who never had any connection with real los angeles bounty hunters.

tntsentinel

Unread post by tntsentinel » April 26th, 2008, 11:42 pm

wattsygsnoop wrote:OUT NEW YORK THERES BOUNTY HUNTER 4LINE.ROLLIN 20'S NHB.BLACK P.STONE.WEST SIDE PIRU.FRUIT TOWN PIRU.DENVER LANES.LUEDER PARK PIRU.BLOOD STONE VILLIANS. ETC.
hey u right about the 4 line spreadin to new york cause they will claim 4 line bounty hunter quick even tho they dont live on no street that ends with a 4...

one7eventh

Unread post by one7eventh » May 3rd, 2008, 7:05 pm

Qdawg wrote:
youngwun wrote:Didn't you say Maryland had some Swans? They fakin the funk?

Do the sets with Kali heads tend to be more serious about the banging there or they just on vacation? Haha.
eastcoast banging is complicated...the 7-9 swans i knew of was from brooklyn,ny who tried to get it jumping off...niggahs was doing they own thing..they had some followers....now my homeboy who lived in queens claimed to be from "inglewood"..said he from 79th st...i dont know if swans consider they hood inglewood or south central i dont know about all that but he was cool....the black gangs(bloods,crips,gd's etc) dont take that gang bangin stuff seriously in md ....all the noise/bodies being dropped is coming from the dope gangs...now the further you go into the country of maryland going towards washington d.c them el saldovorian ms-13,brown pride,sureno's take it serious
Living in L.A. I can tell you that the Swans are an East Side Blood Gang, that is 5 to seven miles from Inglewood. The only [loose] connection would be in the name Family. The biggest gang in Inglewood are the Inglewood Families (IFBG) and there are a segment of the Swans that call themselves Family Swan Bloods.

I do have a question while I'm here. Can anyone tell me why it is that the 70's call themselves Mad Swans, and all the other Swan Sets call themselves Family Swans. I've been trying to figure that out for 20 years now ... literally 20 years

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 5th, 2008, 5:57 pm

62 brims
92 bishops
87 kitchen
rollin 60s
1-9 hoovers
107 hoovers
8-3 hoovers
treetop pirus
lime block pirus
rollin 20s bloods
Lime Block? haha It's Lemon Head... 1 of the weakest hoods on the e/s of Cpt

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 5th, 2008, 6:07 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:in nyc
ETGC(MY SET)
SOUTH SIDE CC
BUTLER BLOCC CC
55 NHC
BRIMS
TREE TOP PIRU
ELM ST PIRU
BLOOD STONE VILLANS
ROLLIN 20'S,30'S,60'S
59 AND 52 HOOVER,
PAYBACC CRIP GANG
THESE ARE SOME THAT HAVE CALI ROOTS.
haha Butler Blocc! Must be 1 ole ass nigga cuz that hood don't even exist in the hub

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 5th, 2008, 7:00 pm

haha Butler Blocc! Must be 1 ole ass nigga because that hood don't even exist in the hub
Yeah it exists homie, if you dont believe just take a look at alonso's list.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 26th, 2008, 12:10 am

Manso wrote:

62 brims
92 bishops
87 kitchen
rollin 60s
1-9 hoovers
107 hoovers
8-3 hoovers
treetop pirus
lime block pirus
rollin 20s bloods
Lime Block? haha It's Lemon Head... 1 of the weakest hoods on the e/s of Cpt

a thats how it is STL probably the only city with mo bishops than any other blood set in the city....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 26th, 2008, 2:34 am

i have tooo much respect fo the crips and bloods from Cali and what they went thru, that i don consider any set out of cali a real blood or crip set...no matter how murderous and how creditable/real they are.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 26th, 2008, 8:16 pm

its a hood in st louis called 2700 beam st. that bang 135 piru....

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Re: real blood and crip sets that migrated

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 6:01 pm

North Barolina Bloods
rolling 20 Bloods
Bounty Hunters
NTG
Westside Brims
and more but the ones i kno thats real

Crips
ETG
GRAVE YARD
4trey
rolling 60's
rolling 30's
Rolling 40's
some more but these the ones proven real

18st
sur 13

folks
insane
bgd

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 19th, 2008, 3:39 am

NEWYORK known cali migrated sets or chapters : ALL theses sets can prove there ties and have cali dudes out in newyork
the rest of the majoirty are hear say and no proof up front or Non certified made up sets

bounty hunters , 5line , lotboys
rollin 20s
52 pueblo bishops
892 family swans
leuders park piru - brooklyn
campinella pirus

crips :

paybacc
underground
55nhc

IFGB77
What city do you live in now?: Stone Mountain

Re:

Unread post by IFGB77 » October 6th, 2008, 8:15 pm

Qdawg wrote:
youngwun wrote:Didn't you say Maryland had some Swans? They fakin the funk?

Do the sets with Kali heads tend to be more serious about the banging there or they just on vacation? Haha.
eastcoast banging is complicated...the 7-9 swans i knew of was from brooklyn,ny who tried to get it jumping off...niggahs was doing they own thing..they had some followers....now my homeboy who lived in queens claimed to be from "inglewood"..said he from 79th st...i dont know if swans consider they hood inglewood or south central i dont know about all that but he was cool....the black gangs(bloods,crips,gd's etc) dont take that gang bangin stuff seriously in md ....all the noise/bodies being dropped is coming from the dope gangs...now the further you go into the country of maryland going towards washington d.c them el saldovorian ms-13,brown pride,sureno's take it serious
Homie cKould B Frum Inglewood, Who Is hIs Big Homie? I'm Born & Bred In Bridgeport,cT But Inglewood Family Ganster Blood 77. Family Swan is Family/Inglewood.

Billybangpart2
What city do you live in now?: Washington

Unread post by Billybangpart2 » October 28th, 2008, 1:44 am

tree top piru 400 block Spruce street

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » November 2nd, 2008, 9:23 pm

A few of the hoods in NYC and other states were actually started by real OG's from the land. Cause during the 90s some G's left LA because of many reasons. So you had alot of reputable gs startings sets in other states. But you also got alot of wannabe sets out there. Claiming that fake ass 6 point and 5 point shit. But LA will always be the true home of the C's & B's. And LOL @ Buttler Block & 87 Kitchen. Them niggas must of went out to NY during the late 80s cause Buttler Block is extinct. And 87 Kitchen aint doin that good either.

BountyHuntaO
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by BountyHuntaO » March 14th, 2009, 6:54 pm

In H-Town:
West Cedar Block Piru
Bounty Hunter Bloods
59 Bounty Hunta Bloods ( Fake Huntas)
Rollin 60
Sur 13
MS 13
South West Cholo 13
La Primera
Somos Pocos Pero Locos
Brown Pride 13
5-2 Hoova
Tree Top Piru
Hoover Gangster Crips(8-3-7)
Hoover Gangster Kriminals(8-3-7)
Puro Vatos Locos( South east side)
Puro Vatos Locos( Nawf west)
JQA 13
59 Piru

Sure there kould be more, but can't remember

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 5th, 2009, 1:50 pm

LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEIRS 40% OF REAL SETS FROM L.A TO OTHER STATE ACROSS THE U.S,THE OTHER ARE 90% FAKE IN THERE N-HOOD.

Chriso873rd
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by Chriso873rd » April 11th, 2009, 12:58 am

Houston Also has:
BGD
Folks
and Latino Gangs like:
La Primera - LPk
SPPL
MM
MS13