Hmong Gangs

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
XiOnG

Hmong Gangs

Unread post by XiOnG » March 3rd, 2004, 11:53 am

Does any one know of any active Hmong gangs in their area or any area for that matter?

5 years ago, Hmong gangs were on the rise with the loudest being MOD - Masters of Destruction or Menace of Destruction. When I use to live in Sacramento, MOD numbers were in the hundreds.

Last time I visited (Nov. 2003), I didn't see many gang members on the streets but when I went to any Hmong related events (Hmong New Year) the numbers were still there.

So... Hmong gangs are still out there, but are they still active? Any info about numbers, colors (last i heard hmong gangs sport colors), location, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.

XiOnG

Re: Hmong Gangs

Unread post by XiOnG » March 3rd, 2004, 12:39 pm

Here's an article by the Sacramento Bee in the late 90's or 2000 for those who have no clue who the Hmong are...

http://www.sacbee.com/static/archive/ne ... e/two.html

I guess the most relevant part of the article to this post would be...

"Sacramento's fastest-growing gangs are Hmong, eclipsing other Asian American street gangs, police say. Hmong gangs have been involved in at least six shootings in the north county in the past four months. Paul Suwa, a veteran police gang detective, estimates that more than a dozen Hmong gangs with a total of at least 270 members are operating here."

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 3rd, 2004, 1:10 pm

There are a few Hmong gangs here in MN around the "Twin Cities" area. I don't know the names though. I also read that there are Hmong gangs in Wisconsin too. If I find anything, I'll post it. Alrato..

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » April 4th, 2004, 4:37 am

shits sad... hmong ppl deserve better you feel me

ruffryda430

Unread post by ruffryda430 » July 10th, 2004, 11:19 pm

my homie who moved to my area for a minute was from M.O.D. set.

Noyz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Noyz » July 11th, 2004, 10:21 am

Sactown, and Minnesota is home to the largest Hmong population in the states. Now there are a lot of Hmong in Wisconsin and a small community in Detriot. In Minnesota there were projects dominated by Hmong (Macdonna) and (Mount. Airy) also called Hmong Mountain by others. I am not sure of my spelling. In Minneapolis there was a Northside Project or Glenwood Projects that had a lot of Hmong too. They tore that down. MOD is large, I am not sure about Purple Brothers, White Tiger, TMC, Small Peace, there is to many to name..... some of these gangs might not be active anymore.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 5th, 2005, 9:16 pm

XiOnG wrote:Does any one know of any active Hmong gangs in their area or any area for that matter?

5 years ago, Hmong gangs were on the rise with the loudest being MOD - Masters of Destruction or Menace of Destruction. When I use to live in Sacramento, MOD numbers were in the hundreds.

Last time I visited (Nov. 2003), I didn't see many gang members on the streets but when I went to any Hmong related events (Hmong New Year) the numbers were still there.

So... Hmong gangs are still out there, but are they still active? Any info about numbers, colors (last i heard hmong gangs sport colors), location, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.
there are MOD in Milwaukee.Theres alot of hmongs in the mil/wisconsin.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 5th, 2005, 9:17 pm

theres also ACs (asian Crips) in the mil.

mnsoilder
What city do you live in now?: Saint Paul

Unread post by mnsoilder » July 6th, 2009, 7:48 am

there are hmoob gangs nation wide. ever town or city with hmoob people in it has atleast one gang. If not for gang banging then for protection atleast from other races. Here in the twin cities for Minnesota there are too many to name. We dominate and we have the most population of hmoob. Our asian prison ratio is probably 1 to 8. so about 35% of our prison population is asians. Everyone still represents their sets but its not about colors or turf or bragging anymore. Its all about $$$$$$$$$$$ The color is GREEN and it rules. when you hear of the violence its rare and its more personal. Dont get it wrong, we will pop you if you cross the line but there is money to be made and you cant make money if you aint out here.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » July 26th, 2009, 8:34 pm

When I was in middle school, I had a Hmong dude that sat behind me in science class. I called him a Hmonkey bitch for kicking my desk and he got up and straight up stabbed me in the chest with a pencil.
haha i thought i was fucking dead. He got into a lot of trouble and we became best friend after hahaha. Lost contact with him after he moved away tho....

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 26th, 2009, 11:31 pm

i have never bumped into a 100% hmong gang in Los Angeles. most likely they join other asian gangs of different ethic backgrounds.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » July 28th, 2009, 10:53 pm

In San Diego most Hmong were in TOC(Tiny Oriental Crip), which was right there with OKB and OBS.

3Hmoob
What city do you live in now?: My Side

Unread post by 3Hmoob » July 30th, 2009, 11:42 pm

i see some hmong wearing blue, but thats about it. at the sd and lb new year. they was a blue up.

3Hmoob
What city do you live in now?: My Side

Unread post by 3Hmoob » July 30th, 2009, 11:46 pm

I Hate Them PeeNut Butter like i hate them viets... FxxK them PB..... just wanna pick on Hmongs. Cant mess with them other gangsta..

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » August 1st, 2009, 4:00 pm

i knew some mod,tlr, and tru blue from sac and merced but that was years ago

never seen any hmongs outside of minnisota and nor cal

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » August 2nd, 2009, 3:06 pm

3Hmoob wrote:i see some hmong wearing blue, but thats about it. at the sd and lb new year. they was a blue up.
Good chance they were TOC from Linda Vista area.

Don't know where the Hmong from in LB though.

Whats does PB stand for?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » July 20th, 2015, 9:58 pm

SDmofo wrote:
3Hmoob wrote:i see some hmong wearing blue, but thats about it. at the sd and lb new year. they was a blue up.
Good chance they were TOC from Linda Vista area.

Don't know where the Hmong from in LB though.

Whats does PB stand for?
There's a small Hmong community in Long Beach but it's not really visible or ever spoken of.

PB stands for Purple Brothers. It's a gang based out of Minnesota. There's also a Purple Brother set in Fresno but it's not related to the PB up in MN at all. PB up in MN claim the # "162" while PB in Fresno claim the # "913". Fresno PB also beefed with MOD & PB in MN used to be cool or family with MOD until 2012 when MN PB called out MOD on a war!!!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » April 22nd, 2016, 6:54 pm

ukrainian wrote:i knew some mod,tlr, and tru blue from sac and merced but that was years ago

never seen any hmongs outside of minnisota and nor cal
TLR are inactive, so yep to say you knew them years ago is true.

All three were located in Sac too and in Merced, MOD & True Blue were there also.

Can't deny your statement, I'm sure it is hard to spot Hmong people outside of Nor-Cal & the Twin Cities.

Mufc2099
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Anehiem

Unread post by Mufc2099 » March 1st, 2018, 10:32 am

alot of hmongs in stockton. Mod to be exact.