Neutral Colors

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Neutral Colors

Unread post by wcrockets » July 11th, 2003, 1:52 pm

We all know about red and blue, but what colors and manner of dress do gangsters consider neutral and what non-gang members in the hood should wear so they don't increase their risk?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Not what it used to be

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 11th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Or at least from what I'm seeing here in the LOS. Back in the day, you'd get checked if you wore the wrong color regardless. Nowadays its different, I see kids wearing the wrong color all the time...LOL. I think it's attitude and all that, plus if a gangster is going to hit you up it doesn't matter. NO such thing as neutral colors nowadays. But there is such a thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 11th, 2003, 3:24 pm

Hmmm.. that's interesting. I've been wearing kind of non descript clothing. You know, black pants, brown shoes, nice polo shirt or whatever (nothing red, blue, purple, or yellow) when I go into the hood. Plus I have a good attitude and am in there for all the right reasons whatever they are at that time.

Still, I think the real reason maybe I'm getting over is that I'm with people the neighborhood I'm in respects and not by myself. That's probably about it right there. Thank God for that.

YET STILL, I see you're point about the wrong place at the wrong time! The last time I got hit up was about a month ago. I was taking a 22 year old that dropped out of high school halfway through the 10th grade to take his High School Diploma test at Victory High School http://www.highschoolgrad.com in the San Fernando Valley.

We had parked and were standing on the street corner getting ready to cross when a truck pulls up and a two black guys in their twenties (wearing blood colors) started hitting us up. I immediately grabbed the guy that was testing that day by the arm and quickly steered him away and into a shop. The guys eyes were scary. They didn't jump out and come after us but you never know do you?

Only God knows the future bros.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 11th, 2003, 4:39 pm

But the area itself was Mexican, especially the neighborhoods behind the Victory High School strip complex in Van Nuys and the fellas were hanging on stoops with button down shirts and whatnot. I never found out what hood that is.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Neutral Colors

Unread post by alexalonso » December 22nd, 2012, 8:47 pm

wearing gray is alsways a safe color to wear.

Sinner18

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 23rd, 2012, 4:18 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]wearing gray is alsways a safe color to wear.[/quote]

Yea grey is the best color , I would agree alonzo

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 24th, 2012, 10:50 am

It depends where you're at. If you go to another part of the nation gray may be seen as gang related, but in your area it's probably just neutral & at the same time there are just people out there who will hit you up no matter what color you wear.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 2nd, 2013, 11:01 am

[quote="alexalonso"]wearing gray is alsways a safe color to wear.[/quote]
NO IS NOT.........WEARIN GRAY COULD ALSO GET U IN TROUBLE............GRAY IS WORE BY THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES.........THOSE COLORS ARE THEE OFFICIAL COLOR FOR THEE ALEN(AKA)THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES NATION..........the ONLY COLOR THAT IS SAFE TO WEAR IS RED AND BLUE.......BUT SOLIDS ONLY.......IF U WEAR BLACK AND BLUE......THEN the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK YOUR EITHER A MANNEQUIN..........AN AMBROSE???........A GD???..........A SAINT???.........A ROYAL???..........OR AN INSANE POPE???NOW IF U WEAR BLACK AND RED.......THEN PEOPLE OR the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK..........YOUR EITHER A VICELORD..........A LATIN COUNT.........A SPANISH LORD???.........AND THAT'S HOW IT IS.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 2nd, 2013, 11:59 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
alexalonso wrote:wearing gray is alsways a safe color to wear.
NO IS NOT.........WEARIN GRAY COULD ALSO GET U IN TROUBLE............GRAY IS WORE BY THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES.........THOSE COLORS ARE THEE OFFICIAL COLOR FOR THEE ALEN(AKA)THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES NATION..........the ONLY COLOR THAT IS SAFE TO WEAR IS RED AND BLUE.......BUT SOLIDS ONLY.......IF U WEAR BLACK AND BLUE......THEN the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK YOUR EITHER A MANNEQUIN..........AN AMBROSE???........A GD???..........A SAINT???.........A ROYAL???..........OR AN INSANE POPE???NOW IF U WEAR BLACK AND RED.......THEN PEOPLE OR the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK..........YOUR EITHER A VICELORD..........A LATIN COUNT.........A SPANISH LORD???.........AND THAT'S HOW IT IS.

I wear grey everywhere I go, never a problem.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » January 3rd, 2013, 7:33 pm

i wear mostly black just because i have black hair im albino latino mexicano/italiano with dark skin hair mom was black tho so go figure...

Siner
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nowhere

Unread post by Siner » August 21st, 2013, 12:02 pm

[quote="KING HOLLYWOOD"][quote="alexalonso"]wearing gray is alsways a safe color to wear.[/quote]
NO IS NOT.........WEARIN GRAY COULD ALSO GET U IN TROUBLE............GRAY IS WORE BY THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES.........THOSE COLORS ARE THEE OFFICIAL COLOR FOR THEE ALEN(AKA)THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES NATION..........the ONLY COLOR THAT IS SAFE TO WEAR IS RED AND BLUE.......BUT SOLIDS ONLY.......IF U WEAR BLACK AND BLUE......THEN the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK YOUR EITHER A MANNEQUIN..........AN AMBROSE???........A GD???..........A SAINT???.........A ROYAL???..........OR AN INSANE POPE???NOW IF U WEAR BLACK AND RED.......THEN PEOPLE OR the OPPOSITION WOULD THINK..........YOUR EITHER A VICELORD..........A LATIN COUNT.........A SPANISH LORD???.........AND THAT'S HOW IT IS.[/quote]

lol youre prolly talking about Chicago...

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Unread post by HappLoccc » July 6th, 2014, 11:55 am

Now I have been seeing these days some crips wearing red and some bloods wearing blue, did the game change that much from the 1980's and early 90's ?