i was readin the board today

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

i was readin the board today

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 2:03 pm

as i do when im bored.....casper from illinois said "if a gang dont make it out of your city it aint shit"

some gangs DON'T want shit outside their hood.......im from one of them hoods......if i caught some out of towner claimin my shit he better be from here.....if he trys starting a chapter he can probably never come back....and if he brings someone from the new set back they would seriously get beat up and boned

no one would ever take your gang seriously outside thier area anyways........thats like someone from westwood hud gang starting some shit in oklahoma...........they would probably get clowned on....one they never been to the sick side, two they never would know what its like to fight goofys and scraps and ems every turn, three they would get history and shit twisted
but we all know the truth..........lots of outside gangs in most cities really dont exist....its 12 yr olds reading about your team on the net then deciding with 3 more 12 year olds thats thier set and bang it on walls of thier school and come online claiming they have a hood 200 deep and they some kind of factor

if you belong to one of these la/chi sets that have fake sets somewhere else.......let it be known.....dont pump em like "yeah we got a set in ny" when none of you ever met some foo in ny claiming your shit....shit that you and your homies sought for and even had friends family die/get hurt/get locked up for

i know some shit is official, but most aint and you know as well as i do that most aint maybe youse need to start calling them out............not like you can do anything online but expose these fools and pull thier covers..............it should be your resposibility

i aint got no love for crips or bloods but at least they clown fools claiming thier specific hoods and being on east coast or whatever

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: i was readin the board today

Unread post by andrew » August 23rd, 2008, 2:30 pm

again its that specific hoods duty to call out peeps faking their shyt.....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 23rd, 2008, 7:03 pm

What do you bang? I've read about some home grown shit in Denver, shit goes hard.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 25th, 2008, 10:40 pm

im an ssg........and i dont hide....thats why i use my real name

anyways yeah homegrown denver gangs bang harder than the people mimicing out of state gangs.......................and the only denver gangs i heard of spreading out of state were gki and inca.........but i think the incas are pretty much done and gki still spreadin............i dont have much love for them but i gotta admit...they are literally EVERYWHERE now and they are just as sick as any other gang in the country.................i been all over and seen many places....but some of the hardest fools i know are from right here in the d

im sure some one will come on here now and say "come to my hood youll get murked".....whatever