How did you join your gang?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

How did you join your gang?

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 25th, 2009, 7:59 pm

I know some of you guys are in gangs and some were in gangs and im wondering how u guys joined it..I am inactive now but I joined through friends at high school.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: How did you join your gang?

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 26th, 2009, 2:22 am

Fought off three guys, my initation.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » April 26th, 2009, 11:56 am

had to shoot some fools

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 26th, 2009, 1:35 pm

Filled out an application form.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » April 26th, 2009, 4:31 pm

i was actually from another smaller hood when they let some pasadena 357 niggaz come in change shit up......the hood was tiny just one apt building but i wasnt goin for it and i got into it with the cali niggaz.......i didnt live in the apartments i stayed like a mile away in another hood....i used to take some homeboys from that hood to my hood to kick it.....when my homie(m.i.p OMC PUNCH) heard what was happening in my hood he came through there and the cali niggaz jumped him then his niggaz came back and got at them.....after that they told me they were shutting them niggaz down and everybody on there side....they said that had love for me but if they seen me over there after that "it was on" and i could consider it a good ass whoopin or i was put on they hood so i said kcuf it took my shirt off and got put on......and that was on one of the streets in my old hood, who i wasnt feelin no more cuzz they let the cali niggaz come in and take over...after that a few niggaz came with me and my old hood dissolved.when i got put on cuzz of shit i did in the past i was made 747 which is like OG status OMC original mobsta crip.....ironicly cuzz of the murder of my nigga PUNCH by another nigga from the hood,that hood broke up...even though i dont rep that hood no more im still a mobsta i just dont rep that street no more..OMC SPADE LOCO...........m.i.p PUNCH......KCUF THE NIGGA THAT DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 27th, 2009, 2:39 pm

had to give them about 10,000 dollars lol

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 27th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Had to buy Happy Meals for all the OGʻs and their families...

I then washed their cars for a week and walked their dogs...

After that, I made sexy time to their mommas and when I was done, 2 minutes later, I clipped her toe nails and put them in a jar...

Thatʻs how all OOOGʻs roll...

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » April 27th, 2009, 4:22 pm

what really made me mad about them lettin the pasadena niggaz take over was i heard they got ran up out of cali
spadeloc wrote:i was actually from another smaller hood when they let some pasadena 357 niggaz come in change shit up......the hood was tiny just one apt building but i wasnt goin for it and i got into it with the cali niggaz.......i didnt live in the apartments i stayed like a mile away in another hood....i used to take some homeboys from that hood to my hood to kick it.....when my homie(m.i.p OMC PUNCH) heard what was happening in my hood he came through there and the cali niggaz jumped him then his niggaz came back and got at them.....after that they told me they were shutting them niggaz down and everybody on there side....they said that had love for me but if they seen me over there after that "it was on" and i could consider it a good ass whoopin or i was put on they hood so i said kcuf it took my shirt off and got put on......and that was on one of the streets in my old hood, who i wasnt feelin no more cuzz they let the cali niggaz come in and take over...after that a few niggaz came with me and my old hood dissolved.when i got put on cuzz of shit i did in the past i was made 747 which is like OG status OMC original mobsta crip.....ironicly cuzz of the murder of my nigga PUNCH by another nigga from the hood,that hood broke up...even though i dont rep that hood no more im still a mobsta i just dont rep that street no more..OMC SPADE LOCO...........m.i.p PUNCH......KCUF THE NIGGA THAT DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRLIEU

Unread post by MRLIEU » April 29th, 2009, 12:24 am

spadeloc wrote:what really made me mad about them lettin the pasadena niggaz take over was i heard they got ran up out of cali
spadeloc wrote:i was actually from another smaller hood when they let some pasadena 357 niggaz come in change shit up......the hood was tiny just one apt building but i wasnt goin for it and i got into it with the cali niggaz.......i didnt live in the apartments i stayed like a mile away in another hood....i used to take some homeboys from that hood to my hood to kick it.....when my homie(m.i.p OMC PUNCH) heard what was happening in my hood he came through there and the cali niggaz jumped him then his niggaz came back and got at them.....after that they told me they were shutting them niggaz down and everybody on there side....they said that had love for me but if they seen me over there after that "it was on" and i could consider it a good ass whoopin or i was put on they hood so i said kcuf it took my shirt off and got put on......and that was on one of the streets in my old hood, who i wasnt feelin no more cuzz they let the cali niggaz come in and take over...after that a few niggaz came with me and my old hood dissolved.when i got put on cuzz of shit i did in the past i was made 747 which is like OG status OMC original mobsta crip.....ironicly cuzz of the murder of my nigga PUNCH by another nigga from the hood,that hood broke up...even though i dont rep that hood no more im still a mobsta i just dont rep that street no more..OMC SPADE LOCO...........m.i.p PUNCH......KCUF THE NIGGA THAT DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is OMC from vegas related to daygo's o-mob?
daygo's o-mob call themselves Oriental Mafia/Mob Crips(OMC)

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 29th, 2009, 11:50 am

HiloBoy wrote:Had to buy Happy Meals for all the OGʻs and their families...

I then washed their cars for a week and walked their dogs...

After that, I made sexy time to their mommas and when I was done, 2 minutes later, I clipped her toe nails and put them in a jar...

Thatʻs how all OOOGʻs roll...
you stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!! lol!!

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » April 30th, 2009, 3:10 am

no its a prefix like saying OG, original mobster crip the name of the hood was n0rth3t0wn WHITE STREET MOBSTER CRIPS the omc is used by the few of us that dont claim ntWST anymore but still consider ourselves mobstas cuzz we were the first mob gang in las vegas,well except for the new york families who started vegas but they dont call themselves the mob
MRLIEU wrote:
spadeloc wrote:what really made me mad about them lettin the pasadena niggaz take over was i heard they got ran up out of cali
is OMC from vegas related to daygo's o-mob?
daygo's o-mob call themselves Oriental Mafia/Mob Crips(OMC)

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » April 30th, 2009, 10:05 am

i had to train a girl to get in, i did the easy way =) lolz

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » October 23rd, 2009, 11:34 am

I had to go smash on some LGKKs and Monterey park DUBCs..

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 24th, 2009, 1:47 pm

LOL @ application form

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 24th, 2009, 4:00 pm

kicked it with them for months to show i was down and what i was about,had to fight a rival gang member,messed up a cop car,got jumped in for 18 seconds by 3 vatos from the hood,MENACE ,WESTSIDE XV3ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG,E'Z up

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » October 25th, 2009, 12:39 pm

messed up a cop car HAHAHAHA. menace i was wondering. since your click is in koreatown, do you have any koreans in 18st?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 25th, 2009, 5:27 pm

Proverbz wrote:messed up a cop car HAHAHAHA. menace i was wondering. since your click is in koreatown, do you have any koreans in 18st?
lil ghost is part korean

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 28th, 2009, 1:56 pm

FINITO wrote:I had to go smash on some LGKKs and Monterey park DUBCs..

quit lying man

Snup
What city do you live in now?: Mx

Unread post by Snup » January 10th, 2014, 11:26 pm

Fought three fellows at a High School during recess for 38 seconds back in 1985. Sadly two of them pasted away, lost track of the other.

CrocC
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Unread post by CrocC » August 14th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Y'all for real?

bkorn in my neighbourhood live on the same block,grew up watching older homies kicking watched how they claimed the hood,started kicking it with them when they would let us,without been lit up when they was drunk,then start to flag n claim bout 11 yrs old.. You born into this it ain't a game that's all you need to know

Ccroc

Main line night m day

laydeeHK1990
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by laydeeHK1990 » September 5th, 2014, 7:49 am

I got put down by my big hkomie oan all of y'all bogus ain't nun of y'all gang members and anybody that poppin 5s y'all not bloods everblood gang member was originated out of the state of Kali but we every where and have different sets so if y'all was really gang banger yall would know that bum to ha h92d and get put down the Right way ckuz y'all bogus

Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 7:05 am

laydeeHK1990 wrote:I got put down by my big hkomie oan all of y'all bogus ain't nun of y'all gang members and anybody that poppin 5s y'all not bloods everblood gang member was originated out of the state of Kali but we every where and have different sets so if y'all was really gang banger yall would know that bum to ha h92d and get put down the Right way ckuz y'all bogus
Tell em again these some fake ass false claiming Malibu most wanted never seen the real streets wanna be hard but really Sara Lee soft spoiled ass kids they don't know ishh for real I don't claim but bet I know more knowledge then most of em I grew up around it and my pops was a hells angel my mom was probably the only white red ruby in Birmingham at the time she met my dad I can't stand to see fake ass people claim

Mzcomplcat3d
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 7:07 am

CrocC wrote:Y'all for real?

bkorn in my neighbourhood live on the same block,grew up watching older homies kicking watched how they claimed the hood,started kicking it with them when they would let us,without been lit up when they was drunk,then start to flag n claim bout 11 yrs old.. You born into this it ain't a game that's all you need to know

Ccroc

Main line night m day
These mother fuckas don't know shit you just don't decide to join you gotta be asked man I'm dying from reading these posts tho frfr

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 9th, 2018, 6:37 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:I know some of you guys are in gangs and some were in gangs and im wondering how u guys joined it..I am inactive now but I joined through friends at high school.
i never actually joined officially.. i was already a respected old skooler when i moved to a new area and a gang formed around me and next thing you know i am considered a member.. that gang went on to become legendary and historical in our local scene and im one of the originals but truth is i never actually joined it .. i was just there every day from the day it formed till the day it fell apart