sexing in the gang

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

sexing in the gang

Unread post by andrew » July 24th, 2009, 5:44 pm

in all the years i been around cant say i ever seen it......or even heard of it

whyhite people hear a little myth and think its true?what homegirls do you know that ever had to bone everyone to get on the team? most just been hooked up with a gang member or related or part of the hood for so long they get a pass for not getting put on when they rep our shit........seriously thats like white people telling kids they have to kill thier moms to leave a gang or the whole "gang initiation week" where they drive with headlight off and kill whover flashes lights at them......worst of all they actually BELIEVE that shit as they are telling it.........where do honkies co with this shit?seriously?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Re: boning b1tches on

Unread post by tysuave » July 25th, 2009, 12:40 am

I know some bitches that's beeen fucced on the hood and they still had to catch a fade!!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: boning b1tches on

Unread post by andrew » July 27th, 2009, 6:21 pm

like i said....i never actually seen it......just read it in anti-gang literature .......sometimes we fuck with new peeps hanging around and threaten to bone them on....girls and guys.....but other than joking around trying to scare the freshcuts i never heard of it ever happening....at least not on my team

OCTX3
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Re: sexing in the gang

Unread post by OCTX3 » January 16th, 2012, 11:00 am

I never seen it. A girl that wanted to join my hoods clicc thought she could just get dicced in, but we just had some homegirls fight her in.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 19th, 2012, 8:45 pm

getting sexed on probably does not happen too often and may have become a myth in most instances.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 18th, 2013, 11:01 am

urban legend

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 18th, 2013, 1:18 pm

in the 1980's, chicks that got frio'd out/shermed out were getting trained by hoods in East Los

but they were straight hood-rats from the get go before that term became popular.

I knew they were putas/hoes, cus a week after getting trained by one gang, they'd be getting trained by another gang

same putas that passed thru THE LOTT 13, passed thru Gage Boys Maravilla, Hoyo Maravilla Stoners, High Times Stoners MV ect ect

they already knew the drill.

no hyna that got trained by any gang would ever become a righteous home girl; that automatically disqualified you.

either you were a solid home girl or you were some random puta/hoe. That’s it

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 10th, 2014, 8:20 pm

white people like making up gang rules and try teaching it to kids.....funny shit....they always tryin to claim they know more about us than we know about ourselves