Gun availability in the US

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Guns

Unread post by kiCKer » December 28th, 2004, 6:23 pm

some people in here play counterstrike too much...you'd rather have a DE .50, than say a Glock or any other 9mm? those who say yes, don't know crap about guns...first of all, almost any 9mm, especially glocks, are more reliable than a DE...second, who in here knows how to shoot? if you can't shoot with a lightweight gun like a glock, then what the hell you doin' with a big ass de? if you can't handle the recoil, then you shouldn't be havin' one...let alone knowin' the wind, where to shoot when movin', etc...

seems like lotta these "gangstas" just use guns for display or status...kinda like rims. talkin' about every gun talked about in a rap...i'll talk a Glock 19, 9mm over a Desert Eagle ANYDAY...and i gauruntee i'll outshoot you, unless you are a pro shooter.

oh yeah and armalite...how you like them sigs? and your beretta? i think berettas are nice lookin' handguns, but man...i heard they breakdown a lot...that is why i choose glocks...

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 28th, 2004, 6:30 pm

kiCKer wrote:some people in here play counterstrike too much...you'd rather have a DE .50, than say a Glock or any other 9mm? those who say yes, don't know crap about guns...first of all, almost any 9mm, especially glocks, are more reliable than a DE...second, who in here knows how to shoot? if you can't shoot with a lightweight gun like a glock, then what the hell you doin' with a big ass de? if you can't handle the recoil, then you shouldn't be havin' one...let alone knowin' the wind, where to shoot when movin', etc...

seems like lotta these "gangstas" just use guns for display or status...kinda like rims. talkin' about every gun talked about in a rap...i'll talk a Glock 19, 9mm over a Desert Eagle ANYDAY...and i gauruntee i'll outshoot you, unless you are a pro shooter.

oh yeah and armalite...how you like them sigs? and your beretta? i think berettas are nice lookin' handguns, but man...i heard they breakdown a lot...that is why i choose glocks...
WHY U NEED A GUN?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 28th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:some people in here play counterstrike too much...you'd rather have a DE .50, than say a Glock or any other 9mm? those who say yes, don't know crap about guns...first of all, almost any 9mm, especially glocks, are more reliable than a DE...second, who in here knows how to shoot? if you can't shoot with a lightweight gun like a glock, then what the hell you doin' with a big ass de? if you can't handle the recoil, then you shouldn't be havin' one...let alone knowin' the wind, where to shoot when movin', etc...

WHY U NEED A GUN?
same reason you need a ps2, a bicycle, a computer...it's a hobby. guns are only as dangerous as the people who carry them.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 28th, 2004, 6:59 pm

kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:

WHY U NEED A GUN?
same reason you need a ps2, a bicycle, a computer...it's a hobby. guns are only as dangerous as the people who carry them.
THIS IS A STREETGANG SITE...I DONT THINK MANY ACTIVE BANGERS HAVE A GUN FOR A HOBBY...UNLESS U CALL KILLING A HOBBY.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 28th, 2004, 8:41 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:

WHY U NEED A GUN?
THIS IS A STREETGANG SITE...I DONT THINK MANY ACTIVE BANGERS HAVE A GUN FOR A HOBBY...UNLESS U CALL KILLING A HOBBY.
you asked why and i answered you...what does this bein' a streetgang site have to do with it? that is irrelevant...and do you really blame the gun for the killings? or the people who use the guns?

don't get me wrong...i see where you're comin' from in your other posts. i personally think 90% of the people who carry straps are idiots...but they were idiots before they had straps anyway...and for them to carry them for so-called protection is retarded. they wouldn't need the straps if they never put themselves in that situation.

and about your statement...i know plenty of bangers who collected guns. i don't condone killin'...but like i said previously...the gun is about as dangerous as a piece of paper by itself...it is only when put in our hands that it ever kills...

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 29th, 2004, 1:17 pm

you don't get a second chance. there is no cheat code. your name doesn't go into the hall of fame for getting a high score.

if you got a gun, use it
if you don't, stay home

ignorance is bliss

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 29th, 2004, 9:50 pm

kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:

WHY U NEED A GUN?
you asked why and i answered you...what does this bein' a streetgang site have to do with it? that is irrelevant...and do you really blame the gun for the killings? or the people who use the guns?

don't get me wrong...i see where you're comin' from in your other posts. i personally think 90% of the people who carry straps are idiots...but they were idiots before they had straps anyway...and for them to carry them for so-called protection is retarded. they wouldn't need the straps if they never put themselves in that situation.

and about your statement...i know plenty of bangers who collected guns. i don't condone killin'...but like i said previously...the gun is about as dangerous as a piece of paper by itself...it is only when put in our hands that it ever kills...
right........what im trying to say...how many active gang members take time to learn how to shoot...not many thats why so many people get killed or shot....that the bullet was not meant for.kids dont need to have guns .90% of the time guns dont protect you,they put a target on you.and give you a false sense of security.im in the business of saving lives......and most of the funerals ive been to have been were disputes were settle with a gun.results 1 dead...1 doing time....2 lost lives.....im not excepting that this is the world we live in.if 1 can put down the gun.....you save 2........its about changing a soicity,by saving 1 life at a time.and if you dont put that gun in youre hands...u decrease youre chance of dieing and going to prison..........its about staying ALIVE & FREE.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 30th, 2004, 2:20 am

WhiteBoy wrote:you don't get a second chance. there is no cheat code. your name doesn't go into the hall of fame for getting a high score.

if you got a gun, use it
if you don't, stay home

ignorance is bliss
U ONLY GOT ONE LIFE ,U CANT PUSH RESTART AND GET 3 LIVES........GET RID OF THE GUN,FIND PLACES TO GO WHERE U DONT HAVE TO CARRY A GUN......TRY SOMETHING NEW.IGNORANCE IS BLISS....STAY ALIVE& FREE.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 2:49 am

people kill people.

Blenders can be dangerous if you arent careful. They also make milkshakes. Anything can be dangerous if used irresponsibly.

Taking a life is up to a person. not a gun. a gun is a machine. It does what you make it do.

HUMANS aim it at someone else, and HUMANS pull the trigger.

Dont ban guns. Ban the people who kill from having them.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 30th, 2004, 3:05 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:

WHY U NEED A GUN?

right........what im trying to say...how many active gang members take time to learn how to shoot...not many thats why so many people get killed or shot....that the bullet was not meant for.kids dont need to have guns .90% of the time guns dont protect you,they put a target on you.and give you a false sense of security.im in the business of saving lives......and most of the funerals ive been to have been were disputes were settle with a gun.results 1 dead...1 doing time....2 lost lives.....im not excepting that this is the world we live in.if 1 can put down the gun.....you save 2........its about changing a soicity,by saving 1 life at a time.and if you dont put that gun in youre hands...u decrease youre chance of dieing and going to prison..........its about staying ALIVE & FREE.
word...i agree with you 100%...much respects...peace~

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 30th, 2004, 9:40 am

KICKER
when i talC about guns its cuz i got them and know how 2 use them do u Own these guns? are is u just talC siGs beretta glocC17-19 50Cal D.E.
U must be a riCh kid in the hood
broke people bus shit like jenning colts SW Ravens

U talC'n the matrix homie u cant afford those type of guns its not about how much recoil its about cant u hanlde it i bus shottie marCberg wenchesters affordable shit u kno and rifles better than hand guns cuz thats wut i was tought 2 shoot fisrt KiCKER get out the movies and gun bookz its all a dream

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:

WHY U NEED A GUN?
honestly brother, I dont think half the people on this site are real gang bangers. Sure its a streetgang site. but anyone with the internet can be a member here. Also, Ive never met anyone in the projects that has a computer. I wont belive anything i cant see. And half the sh*t that comes out of the mouths of the people on this site, sounds just like a bunch of middle school kids who listen to 50 cent too much. Im not in a gang.
I dont need to be. Im a pretty big guy. I can handle myself just fine. But Im convinced that MOST of the members here, not all, but most are suburban kids who have too much time on their hands. You can tell when an adult is talking and when a kid is talking, u know what i mean?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 30th, 2004, 1:01 pm

me: shakes his head

i feel like im in rehab again,,, all these people giving me help trying to talk me out of doing all these bad things that i so despiratly want to do...

G~Unit

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 1:30 pm

^ lol

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 30th, 2004, 3:22 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:KICKER
when i talC about guns its because i got them and know how 2 use them do u Own these guns? are is u just talC siGs beretta glocC17-19 50Cal D.E.

U talC'n the matrix homie u cant afford those type of guns its not about how much recoil its about cant u hanlde it i bus shottie marCberg wenchesters affordable shit u kno and rifles better than hand guns because thats wut i was tought 2 shoot fisrt KiCKER get out the movies and gun bookz its all a dream
you know how to use guns...good for you. let's just hope when you shoot or bust a drive-by, you ain't shoot some innocent kid or yourself.

i got a Glock19...my first to my soon to be growin' collection. i have seen and shot three other glocks, 1911, and a sig .22. i learned about guns from my big homie who used to bang. he is a gun fanatic...member of the NRA, got prolly more guns than you've owned in your lifetime.

yea homie...i'm a rich kid from the hood. my mama bought me all them guns for Christmas...-_-

grow up lil' boy...i'm 21, payin' for my own skoo, my own apt, and all the bills. wtf is you doin'? you still live at home with moms? if you do, you pay for bills? you help your parents out? you're sad homie...i seen and been through what you claim to go through now, back when you was still gettin' nike signs faded into your head with a flat top.

you shoot affordable shiet? at what? aluminum cans? you act like blastin' foos is gonna get you some props on this site. sounds to me like you in a bigger dream than i am...i'm livin' a life where guns don't bring food to your table, colors don't get you a job, "talCin' liCe DiS" just makes it hard on the eyes for readers...you still walkin' around TRYING to claim a hood and color that will never get you anywhere. talkin' about i can't afford real guns so i get cheap shiet...you proud of that? come on man...who's the dreamer here?

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 30th, 2004, 3:44 pm

ure "big homie" is a member of the NRA (a groupe of conservative old white dudes who r pretty much as racist as the kkk but just dont outright say it)? rofl

that gotta be some of the funniest sh*t i've read on this site........

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 30th, 2004, 6:15 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:ure "big homie" is a member of the NRA (a groupe of conservative old white dudes who r pretty much as racist as the kkk but just dont outright say it)? rofl

and...?

every banger on this site is/was pretty much a part of a gang who hates some random guy they never met for no reason, other than different hood and color, and kills their own kind...

i'd rather be part of NRA, than contribue to somethin' like that...

so laugh all you want...he can walk down the street...can you?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 6:23 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:ure "big homie" is a member of the NRA (a groupe of conservative old white dudes who r pretty much as racist as the kkk but just dont outright say it)? rofl

NRA as racist as the KKK? LMFAO

Dont belive the sh*t that Michael Moore spoonfeeds you.
Turn off Bowling For Colombine and check out one of the meetings.

There are PLENTY of black,hispanic and asian members of the NRA

How do I know? I'M A MEMBER.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 30th, 2004, 6:32 pm

And by the way, the NRA is an organization of Americans who belive in our second amendment rights. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
It was formed to keep those rights and all it realy is is a club of people who enjoy firearms who can buy sell and trade guns and attend seminars where we can see and test new guns on the market.

THATS IT!! It wasn't formed to keep slavery upheld, or whatever complete bullsh*t Michael Moore was talking about in Bowling For Colombine. Thats the stupidest f*ckin thing ive ever heard.
Michael Moore, just like all democrats and liberals, is anti-guns.
So he parades his fat ass around making up stories about things he disagrees with. Dont be a sheep. Think for yourself, brother.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 11:23 am

4 the RECORD U CANT BY GUNS with a NRA CARD ITS NOT A GUN PERMIT THIS DUDE IS A CLOWN
U ARE AND ASS U KNO THAT U LIV IN CHI WHO GIVz A FUCC UP IN REAL LIFE I LIV NEW NEWYORC CITY ITS DIRT CHEAP OUT THERE CRIbZ COST A HALF OF MILL TO OWN IN THE HOOD OF NYC U STILL RENTING GUNS I GOT MY NRA CARD MEMBERSHIP SO WUT U SAY U A CLOWN YA HOMIE BANG FUCC YA HOMIE ITS AbOUT U CHI TOWN CANT COME 2 NY with YALL GANG SHIT U AINT EVEN IN A GANG PUSSIE U 2 SCARED 2 BANG
BETTER OFF with A JOB
Last edited by #1LocCstu on December 31st, 2004, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 11:28 am

kiCKer wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:KICKER
when i talC about guns its because i got them and know how 2 use them do u Own these guns? are is u just talC siGs beretta glocC17-19 50Cal D.E.

U talC'n the matrix homie u cant afford those type of guns its not about how much recoil its about cant u hanlde it i bus shottie marCberg wenchesters affordable shit u kno and rifles better than hand guns because thats wut i was tought 2 shoot fisrt KiCKER get out the movies and gun bookz its all a dream
you know how to use guns...good for you. let's just hope when you shoot or bust a drive-by, you ain't shoot some innocent kid or yourself.

i got a Glock19...my first to my soon to be growin' collection. i have seen and shot three other glocks, 1911, and a sig .22. i learned about guns from my big homie who used to bang. he is a gun fanatic...member of the NRA, got prolly more guns than you've owned in your lifetime.

yea homie...i'm a rich kid from the hood. my mama bought me all them guns for Christmas...-_-

grow up lil' boy...i'm 21, payin' for my own skoo, my own apt, and all the bills. wtf is you doin'? you still live at home with moms? if you do, you pay for bills? you help your parents out? you're sad homie...i seen and been through what you claim to go through now, back when you was still gettin' nike signs faded into your head with a flat top.

you shoot affordable shiet? at what? aluminum cans? you act like blastin' foos is gonna get you some props on this site. sounds to me like you in a bigger dream than i am...i'm livin' a life where guns don't bring food to your table, colors don't get you a job, "talCin' liCe DiS" just makes it hard on the eyes for readers...you still walkin' around TRYING to claim a hood and color that will never get you anywhere. talkin' about i can't afford real guns so i get cheap shiet...you proud of that? come on man...who's the dreamer here?
ALL THOSE WORDS AND NOTHING 2 SAY U A CLOWN

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 31st, 2004, 12:04 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:4 the RECORD U CANT BY GUNS with a NRA CARD ITS NOT A GUN PERMIT THIS DUDE IS A CLOWN
U ARE AND ASS U KNO THAT U LIV IN CHI WHO GIVz A FUCC UP IN REAL LIFE I LIV NEW NEWYORC CITY ITS DIRT CHEAP OUT THERE CRIbZ COST A HALF OF MILL TO OWN IN THE HOOD OF NYC U STILL RENTING GUNS I GOT MY NRA CARD MEMBERSHIP SO WUT U SAY U A CLOWN YA HOMIE BANG FUCC YA HOMIE ITS AbOUT U CHI TOWN CANT COME 2 NY with YALL GANG SHIT U AINT EVEN IN A GANG PUSSIE U 2 SCARED 2 BANG
BETTER OFF with A JOB
# 1. UR the p*ssy brother. U need a gang because youd get your ass stomped by ur f*ckin self. I dont need a bunch of my boys to back up sh*t I do.

#2. I dont have a f*ckin million dollar house, I have an apartment by the stadium.

#3. No one said sh*t about an NRA gun bein a permit. Ur a stupid motherf*cker. Learn to read you f*ckin dumb peice of sh*t.

MOST OF ALL, NOBODY HERE WAS TALKIN TO YOUR FAGGOT ASS!!!
YOUR REAL HARD TALKIN SH*T ONLINE, LIL NET BANGER, UR LUCKY IM NOT STANDIN IN FRONT OF YOU. I'D MAKE YOU MY B*TCH.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 2:12 pm

krookid wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:4 the RECORD U CANT BY GUNS with a NRA CARD ITS NOT A GUN PERMIT THIS DUDE IS A CLOWN
BETTER OFF with A JOB
# 1. UR the p*ssy brother. U need a gang because youd get your ass stomped by ur f*ckin self. I dont need a bunch of my boys to back up sh*t I do.

NICCU I WASnt RESPONDing 2 U FAGGOT YA MOMZ MADE U 1 FUCC YALL FAKE AZZ NICCU THIS AINT THE YMCA NICCU GOING ONLINE 2 FIND OUT AbOUT GANGZ NICCU U CORNY GO OUT SIDE AND BE A REAL NICCU
aint nothing pussy my way except my WOMEN I FUCC U FAGGOT

#2. I dont have a f*ckin million dollar house, I have an apartment by the stadium.

#3. No one said sh*t about an NRA gun bein a permit. Ur a stu motherf*cker. Learn to read you f*ckin dumb peice of sh*t.

MOST OF ALL, NOBODY HERE WAS TALKIN TO YOUR FAGGOT ASS!!!
YOUR REAL HARD TALKIN SH*T ONLINE, LIL NET BANGER, UR LUCKY IM NOT STANDIN IN FRONT OF YOU. I'D MAKE YOU MY B*TCH.

U GAY 2 WHY U WANT ME 2 bE A bITCH U A FAG
U STUPID WHO SAID U CAN GET GUN with A NRA CARD U LEARN HOW 2 READ STUPID

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 31st, 2004, 2:56 pm

U said........."4 the record, u cant by (I think you meant "buy") guns with an NRA card.

All I know brother, is u came on here attacking me with ur excellent sh*t talkin. I was explaining that the NRA was a club, and not a government creation. If anything were standing up the the government by making them understand that they cant take our guns away.

And then you come along callin me a clown, and talkin sh*t about my city.
I've never even talked to you before.

If I somehow pissed you off........TOO GODDAMN BAD!!

AND I NEED TO LEARN TO READ!?
LEARN TO SPELL HALF THE SH*T YOU WRITE!!
I WAS MINDIN MY OWN BUISNESS. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO INTERUPT ME BY TALKIN SH*T. AT LEAST SPELL IT CORRECTLY.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 3:17 pm

NO NICCU I WAS TALCING bOUT KICKER WHO SAID HIS MAN IS GANGBANGING with LEGAL GUNZ

I HIT YOUR QUOTE WHILE I WAS READING WHAT THAT NICCU SAID
U CANT PISS ME OFF U DONT THRO BULLETS MY WAY SO I GOT NO BEEF with U JUST DONT COME AT ME LIKE IM A FAKE NICCU

NRA IS A GUN CLUB WHO BELIEVE EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN HAS THE RITE 2 BEAR ARM ITS COST 60 DOLLAR A YEAR THAT DONT MEAN U CAN BUY GUNZ ITS JUST THERE 2 KEEP CITIZEN WITH FIREARMz IVE BEEN DOWN WITH THAT SHIT 4 2 YEARS WASNT COMING AT U I WAS COMING AT KICKER 4 THE RECORD FUCC U ANYWAY OK

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 31st, 2004, 3:31 pm

Ok. my bad. I could of swore you said somthin about "Chicago cant come to NY with our gang sh*t" or somthin along the lines of that. And unless kicker is from CHI then i thought it was aimed at me. And after all, you said all that right after i posted my comment. If it was a coincidence, fine. my bad.

And 4 the record, f*ck you too. lol

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 3:43 pm

krookid wrote:Ok. my bad. I could of swore you said somthin about "Chicago cant come to NY with our gang sh*t" or somthin along the lines of that. And unless kicker is from CHI then i thought it was aimed at me. And after all, you said all that right after i posted my comment. If it was a coincidence, fine. my bad.

And 4 the record, f*ck you too. lol
got confused thought kicker was from chi town that why its was said
no prob. tho

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 31st, 2004, 3:51 pm

alright brother.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 31st, 2004, 6:10 pm

lol...you crack me up "crip"...you do your thang and i'll do mine...arguin' with you is like tryin' to argue with a blind man about colors...i made valid points and your best comeback was...a one-liner dismissin' it all, cuz you can't argue back...please...educate yourself before you try...

i'm from LA homie...so now you know where i'm from...come with a better diss...or just move on...no need to take this online shiet seriously...right?

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 3rd, 2005, 9:27 am

kiCKer wrote:lol...you crack me up "crip"...you do your thang and i'll do mine...arguin' with you is like tryin' to argue with a blind man about colors...i made valid points and your best comeback was...a one-liner dismissin' it all, because you can't argue back...please...educate yourself before you try...

i'm from LA homie...so now you know where i'm from...come with a better diss...or just move on...no need to take this online shiet seriously...right?
I TAke NOTHING SERIOUS IF U CANT SAY IT 2 MY FACE

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 3rd, 2005, 3:36 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
kiCKer wrote:lol...you crack me up "crip"...you do your thang and i'll do mine...arguin' with you is like tryin' to argue with a blind man about colors...i made valid points and your best comeback was...a one-liner dismissin' it all, because you can't argue back...please...educate yourself before you try...

and i can't take anythin' serious if it's too funny to be true...peace~

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 4th, 2005, 1:59 pm

kiCKer wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:

and i can't take anythin' serious if it's too funny to be true...peace~
U A CLOWN THATS FUNNY AND ITS TRU