How do you dress?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

How do you dress?

Unread post by Beef » September 17th, 2004, 11:41 pm

just out of curiosity i would like to see how everyone dresses daily...

do you have facial hair...

what kind of hairstyle do you keep...

not trying to sound gay or nuttin...im just interested...

for me...i have a bald head with a goatee...wear a variety of different clothes...

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 578
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: SAN PEDRO GANGSTERS
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by CHRIS » September 18th, 2004, 12:03 am

PROCLUB, JEANS, AND PUMA'S, CHIN HAIR AND A HITLER MOUSTACHE, NAVY CHUCS, THEM BELTS WITH A "T" BUCCLE
OH YEAH, CANT FORGET THAT FAMOUS TEXAS RANGERS HAT
Last edited by CHRIS on September 18th, 2004, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sleep100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: August 31st, 2004, 8:08 pm
Location: Memphis TN
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 18th, 2004, 11:21 am

I USUALLY BE WEARIN KHAKI'S AND EITHER BUTTON DOWNS OR TEES, AND BLUE CHUCCS, KEEP A SHAVED HEAD, with A LIL MUSTACHE AND GOATEE AND USUALY A LIGHT BEARD OR JUS SHAVED DEPENDZ ON THE MOOD, AND TATTED UP AND ROCC A $600 GOLD FIGEROA LINK CHAIN with THE GOLD WATCH.. I AINT GOT MY WARDDROBE UP YET SINCE I BEEN HOME IM FRESH UP OUT THE JOINT

User avatar
PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: September 12th, 2004, 12:49 am
Location: 661 Bakers,California
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » September 18th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Me Too I Got a Bald Head And Goatee too ese I like your style lol
I sport khackis,dickies
Jerseys,plaid shirts,white T's
chucks,cortez
lots of NFL hats and LA hats

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 18th, 2004, 6:54 pm

i never touch jerseys

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 18th, 2004, 6:59 pm

why not?i wear whatever fits man

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 18th, 2004, 6:59 pm

i dont like havin another mans name on my back

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 18th, 2004, 7:01 pm

now that i think of it, that is kinda gay, but get a custom 1 then lol have babybraze on the back loll

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 18th, 2004, 7:04 pm

lol tru tru

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 18th, 2004, 7:08 pm

that would be sick eh, hmmm maybe imma get one lol u could put nhb and 20 on it lol but none of that 4 me lol but back to the topic, right now i got blue jeans, converse maverics, dickies sweatshirt and a st louis baseball cap

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 18th, 2004, 7:18 pm

i got red dickies outfit black shit under the red 1 n red n black adidas forums

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 18th, 2004, 7:22 pm

lots of dickies supporters on the forum

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 168
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 10:27 pm
Location: 101st and Vermont

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Digital_Designs » September 18th, 2004, 11:55 pm

Dickies - blue, blk, khaki, gray, and white
t- shirts - orange, blue, blk, white, gray
chucks- royal/navy/sky/blues, orange and blue combo, plain orange, blk, and white

is what I usually wear on the regular...

I have a closet full of FUBU, Maurice Malone, Sean John, Ecko, custom made football jereseys and whatnot but I never seem to wear it

User avatar
J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 897
Joined: July 31st, 2004, 2:29 am
Location: Compton

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by J-DUB » September 19th, 2004, 12:55 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:i dont like havin another mans name on my back


LOL B.B. U R SO KRAZY

Anonymous20

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 19th, 2004, 8:50 am

Digital_Designs wrote:I have a closet full of FUBU, Maurice Malone, Sean John, Ecko, custom made football jereseys and whatnot but I never seem to wear it


Wait let me guess you live on the East Coast? lol aint tryn to stomp on ya but thats all i see over here


Me? I wear white,grey,blue, and black Dickies tee's.
Plaid shirts from long to short style all in blue. I like the button down feel when it aint buttoned n it flies around when u just chilln n walkn.
Dickies Khakies, blue jeans, and my junkie shorts i call em lol. They just a pair of gym shorts that i put on when im lazy n just chilln with the homies.
I keep a tight military cut slicked back with a goatee n a stash.
Never did wear jeresies either lol funny B.B. said that cause thats one reason i dont wear em. But im gonna get some custom ones with 13 on em n probley Sureno on the back.
Shoes? I really havent gotten to them, i just wear some beat up house shoes to just kick it in, aint nothin special.

User avatar
babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 164
Joined: August 11th, 2004, 11:10 am
Location: HELL REJECT

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by babylimpy » September 19th, 2004, 3:17 pm

WEAR WHAT EVER, BE YOUR SELF

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 19th, 2004, 3:20 pm

thats what we r talkin bout man ^^

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 168
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 10:27 pm
Location: 101st and Vermont

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Digital_Designs » September 19th, 2004, 5:44 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:
Digital_Designs wrote:I have a closet full of FUBU, Maurice Malone, Sean John, Ecko, custom made football jereseys and whatnot but I never seem to wear it


Wait let me guess you live on the East Coast? lol aint tryn to stomp on ya but thats all i see over here


Me? I wear white,grey,blue, and black Dickies tee's.
Plaid shirts from long to short style all in blue. I like the button down feel when it aint buttoned n it flies around when u just chilln n walkn.
Dickies Khakies, blue jeans, and my junkie shorts i call em lol. They just a pair of gym shorts that i put on when im lazy n just chilln with the homies.
I keep a tight military cut slicked back with a goatee n a stash.
Never did wear jeresies either lol funny B.B. said that cause thats one reason i dont wear em. But im gonna get some custom ones with 13 on em n probley Sureno on the back.
Shoes? I really havent gotten to them, i just wear some beat up house shoes to just kick it in, aint nothin special.


nah Im from the W/S of Los Angeles.... Ive been living in TX for almost 2yrs now....The custom made Jerseys arent an East coast thing... ppl in LA have been wearing custom sweatshirts and Jerseys for as long as I can remember (Im 25). And as far as the brand name clothes, those are the only "dressy" shiit that I seem to like... but like I said I never wear it, its always dickies t-shirt and chucks for me... Walmart is the shiit!

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 15th, 2004, 1:32 am

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by polysaturated » September 20th, 2004, 2:09 am

Check this from Australia! I don't bang but my style is ripped off the Latino gangs in the States just because I'm an unoriginal hag. I'd make my own style if I wasnt so lazy.

I wear the cortez shoes, black work pants, polo top, I try and stay away from brands just because I'm not paying up $150 for a horn arss shirt, I keep my hair at medium length, and wear my Maori bone to scare whiteys off.

Anonymous20

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 20th, 2004, 3:17 am

Digital_Designs wrote:
ViolentJoe wrote:
Digital_Designs wrote:I have a closet full of FUBU, Maurice Malone, Sean John, Ecko, custom made football jereseys and whatnot but I never seem to wear it


Wait let me guess you live on the East Coast? lol aint tryn to stomp on ya but thats all i see over here


Me? I wear white,grey,blue, and black Dickies tee's.
Plaid shirts from long to short style all in blue. I like the button down feel when it aint buttoned n it flies around when u just chilln n walkn.
Dickies Khakies, blue jeans, and my junkie shorts i call em lol. They just a pair of gym shorts that i put on when im lazy n just chilln with the homies.
I keep a tight military cut slicked back with a goatee n a stash.
Never did wear jeresies either lol funny B.B. said that cause thats one reason i dont wear em. But im gonna get some custom ones with 13 on em n probley Sureno on the back.
Shoes? I really havent gotten to them, i just wear some beat up house shoes to just kick it in, aint nothin special.


nah Im from the W/S of Los Angeles.... Ive been living in TX for almost 2yrs now....The custom made Jerseys arent an East coast thing... ppl in LA have been wearing custom sweatshirts and Jerseys for as long as I can remember (Im 25). And as far as the brand name clothes, those are the only "dressy" shiit that I seem to like... but like I said I never wear it, its always dickies t-shirt and chucks for me... Walmart is the shiit!


LOL Walmart! I hear that homie. How many people be gettn their sh-t there? haha

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 20th, 2004, 5:22 am

lots, i kno i do

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by MICK » September 20th, 2004, 12:33 pm

I have long hair thats usualy slicked back into a pony tail.
(Im a pro wrestler. long hair is sort of a tradition.lol) I wear whatever jeans i can find and usualy a white shirt. In the fall and winter, I wear a harley davidson leather jacket. And no matter what the season, i always wear my Nortre Dame shamrock logo hat.

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 91
Joined: August 4th, 2004, 4:31 am
Location: LA

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by over it » September 20th, 2004, 9:25 pm

black dickie pants with a white or red tee and some red chucks. or red dickie shorts with a black or white tee with black chucks

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: September 3rd, 2004, 7:41 am

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by 1111§ » September 21st, 2004, 8:02 am

MY style is lots of graphic shirts or button downs ( I wore them before it was cool to)blue jeans or black dickies,ONLY Nike Sneakers ( I´m a Nike Head/ I wear chains that excite that feds) and MLB Caps.Got long curly hair and chicano-style mustache.In winter I rock parkers and hoodies over the afore mentioned stuff and Timbs instead of Nikes.

User avatar
J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 897
Joined: July 31st, 2004, 2:29 am
Location: Compton

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by J-DUB » September 21st, 2004, 11:57 am

over it wrote:black dickie pants with a white or red tee and some red chucks. or red dickie shorts with a black or white tee with black chucks


DAMN OVER, THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT LOL. J/K

Little Blue Devil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 11:22 am
Location: Carson it's my future block

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Little Blue Devil » September 25th, 2004, 1:02 pm

Blue dickies pant
NFL jerseys or white t shirt
Blue Rag or L.A Dodgers Cap
Blue chucks

I'm french but i hate france.
I LOVE CALIFORNIA i never been there, lol but cripping is just too mainstream lol:)
In my town the typic style is
Nike Shox
Nike Pant
Lacoste Cap
now i am not a crip, nor do i live in a crip's hood, but if crip came
over here, i would be down to join his set. CRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPZZZZ FOR LYYFFFEE!!!!!

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 91
Joined: August 4th, 2004, 4:31 am
Location: LA

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by over it » September 26th, 2004, 4:59 pm

J-DUB wrote:
over it wrote:black dickie pants with a white or red tee and some red chucks. or red dickie shorts with a black or white tee with black chucks


DAMN OVER, THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT LOL. J/K


thats right ma lol

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by el tio » September 27th, 2004, 1:11 pm

It depends on the day of the week but fo sho' every damn morning I be sportin' my big azz boner.........don't leave home without it.

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: August 13th, 2004, 12:52 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Kronix » October 2nd, 2004, 2:37 pm

el tio wrote:It depends on the day of the week but fo sho' every damn morning I be sportin' my big azz boner.........don't leave home without it.


hahaha Jokes

Up in T dot, Im kinda all over the place

right now i Got my Afro
side burns almost connected to my goatee
no mustache

when it comes to clothes
different color headbands
I got some Throwback Jerseys.
Jeans, I aint no Khakis wearing nigga
just not my style
Im stuck in the 90's with my Timbs
winter is coming sooo
soon its gonna be blank color tees with the sweater under it
Do-rag hangin from my pants. color matching the top
i dont wear blue too much, so niggas swear I be damu. but i dont claim.
we got enough off that shit going on
oh yea No plaid shirts.
keepin it gully up here
Sometimes in the Summer, I be walking the block with my different color wifebeaters
straight up

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 10:58 pm
Location: South Australia
Contact:

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » October 4th, 2004, 7:03 pm

well today i got on a blue snoop dogg jeans,phat parm top,seanjohn jacket,some cheap shoes lol....

but i wear fubu,snoop dogg,phat farm,mecca,karl kani,sean john,dada mainlly jeans dont wear shorts that often etc...

i wish we could get some proper khaki's ova here lol

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 4th, 2004, 3:26 pm
Location: Long Beach, California

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by project blowed » October 4th, 2004, 9:27 pm

Tank wrote:just out of curiosity i would like to see how everyone dresses daily...

do you have facial hair...

what kind of hairstyle do you keep...

not trying to sound gay or nuttin...im just interested...

for me...i have a bald head with a goatee...wear a variety of different clothes...


no facial hair. shaved head. i wear what i feel like wearing for different occasions. if i just need to go to the store to grab me a brew or go to school and what not i sport triple A shirts in solid colors: grey, blue, white, and black shirts with a pair of brown, black, blue, or grey dickie pants.

the shoes i wear are either blue, black, or white/black chuck taylors, air dunks or air force one's, nike hauraches, old barkley's or air raids.

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 4th, 2004, 3:26 pm
Location: Long Beach, California

Re: How do you dress?

Unread post by project blowed » October 4th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Little Blue Devil wrote:Blue dickies pant
NFL jerseys or white t shirt
Blue Rag or L.A Dodgers Cap
Blue chucks

I'm french but i hate france.
I LOVE CALIFORNIA :)
In my town the typic style is
Nike Shox
Nike Pant
Lacoste Cap


i hope you don't live in the patch or near scott park. j/k

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”