How do You Walk away from a Street Gang?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

How do You Walk away from a Street Gang?

Unread post by bumperjack » December 31st, 2014, 6:24 am

Alot of Kids in Juvenile tell me they can't walk away from there Gang.

I know better after 42 years in Gangs myself,There is always a way out if there was a way into the Gang lifestyle.

I would like some input from active or inactive Gang members.

Maybe if your inactive how you walked away?
I was a kid once and graduated from street gangs to prison gangs,so I personally have my experiences from the stre err ts to prison but I would like to hear from all on this subject?

Even if you have never been in a gang if you have good input also,Thank you peace be to all with Love & Respect Bumperjack...

Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Re: How do You Walk away from a Street Gang?

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 6:10 am

bumperjack wrote:Alot of Kids in Juvenile tell me they can't walk away from there Gang.

I know better after 42 years in Gangs myself,There is always a way out if there was a way into the Gang lifestyle.

I would like some input from active or inactive Gang members.

Maybe if your inactive how you walked away?
I was a kid once and graduated from street gangs to prison gangs,so I personally have my experiences from the stre err ts to prison but I would like to hear from all on this subject?

Even if you have never been in a gang if you have good input also,Thank you peace be to all with Love & Respect Bumperjack...

Your right about the active and inactive members now first let me make this clear I never became a member because of certain reasons but I have grown up around and been associated my whole life they were really the only family I had but I don't think you walk away but after a certain amount of work through the years you grow and move away but its always apart of you I know people now who are in their late 30's early 40's who still claim and are very active I also know some who Stoll claim but are not active for some people its all they know they come from a long line of members some move states to get away from it so yes you can get out but you will always belong it's till death

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 28th, 2017, 4:52 am

Dont pick up the phone lol. Keep it real. If they dont respect that they aint yo real homies in the first place.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » January 15th, 2018, 5:55 am

i never turned my back on old homies but i walked away long ago and actually got arrested once in a suit and tie as i still hung out with them after work on the streets with my briefcase and suit on .. the funny thing is as we all got older... they splintered and turned away from each other and now most of us only see one or two old homies each . we sometimes have reunions and only a few turn up .. i learnt the whole gang thing is a crock of shit .. weak young minds are influenced by stronger more desperate minds who will be the lifers .. they then cause collateral damage among the weaker less criminal heads many who end up dead or fucking up their futures .. usully over BS.. i had the smarts to go far in life but i fucked my best chances being in gangs at yuong age... 40 years later ive been homeless three times now but i wont commit crimes .. i just suffer till i get back on track .. some of my old homies are millionaires now .. none of them ever hooked me up even though i used ot hook them all up once as i was the first to break out and get a decent job .. i mustve spent tens of thousands buying everyone shit back then .. a lot of money .. all legit too .. but i had a good go ... took big risks in my life and a few times nearly made a fortune but it never worked out and in the wash up im just glad i didnt end up in jail where the once kingpins all ended up .. half of them on ice and smack too .. so the way i see it .. anyone can walk away any time .. you just need to be strong enough in the head to do it and not let the more respected heads influence you otherwise ... you need to stand alone and be your own man not a puppet . and most importantly not give a fuck what anyone thinks of you for dropping off .. when i got a job i actually helped a few homies to pick up books and soem went on to finish college and i know i influenced many to get out as well and get normal jobs and now some of those guys are multi millionaires from legit jobs... they'll never admit i was the shining light back then but as a senior head i know what i did for them they dont ever need ot remember or thank me for it .. seeing them avoid a life in jail is enough thanks for me . they became their own man and walked just like i did ..