Call To Unite Black Gangs!

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Call To Unite Black Gangs!

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » February 7th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Did anyone hear of the stats?? Black vs. Black crimes are high! Of course you did...everyone has heard it b4.. Whether it be on the news or radio you have heard it at lest once in your lifetime. Crips vs. Bloods has now turned from that to Crips vs Bloods vs Mexicans and vice-versa.. I think that we should unite as one gang under one Universal color.. Like for example; Grape streeterz rocc purple and blue.. We could do that as well... Bang black. Black rags are used by both gangs and can symbolize the unity between us. Eventually your territory could be lost..Y not increase it?? UNIFY! CRIPS & BLOODS! BANG UR COLOR JUST DONT KILL EACH OTHER!!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Call To Unite Black Gangs!

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 7th, 2005, 4:59 pm

the problem with that is, if im from a rival gang i will never really be able to trust you the way i would trust my fellow partners in crime, and murders, homicide and killings don't just have to do with what color you wear.
not to mention that there are so many people who think that they are the shot callers that they wouldn't be able to listen to the chain of comman that successful gangs have..

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » February 8th, 2005, 6:05 pm

in other wordz u sayin bloodz en crips shud unifie en fight all hispanic gangs. WHOAHOHO!

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 8th, 2005, 6:26 pm

That would never ever work

Bloods lost alot of soldiers by the hands of a crip

and vice versa

and if your homie died by a blood or a crip..you wouldnt wanna kick it with them..you would wanna kill those foos

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 8th, 2005, 6:35 pm

not to mention that we don't have those gangs here in chicago, and i can't really picture mexicans blacks asians and all the other variables hanging out together with one common goal,
its like burger king vs. mcdonalds,
you need the competition to fuel the economy.

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » February 9th, 2005, 8:38 pm

bloods and crips uniting

there were united with each othas at first when they all were just called crips. Then some crips got to figthin with others and thats were the pirus/bloods came from so i think it wouldnt work fo to long

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » February 10th, 2005, 6:22 pm

BabyGirl that is a cool idea I wonder if can be a reality.

I was in the vicinity of the "peace treaty" signing at USC back in the 90s... a shame it hasnt really lasted. I am hoping the new negotiations have an impact.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 10th, 2005, 6:44 pm

i remember back in the early 90's when they had that Truce thing going on in Denver, to stop the blood shed,
they had t-shirts that they were handing out to premote the anti violence movement, i highly doubt that it had much of an impact, when you get it in your mind that you are going to harm to another individual there isn't much that is going to differ you.

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » February 11th, 2005, 3:40 pm

the closes the bloods ever came together was when they had that truce in denver when the bloods first was crips and when they made both those bangin on wax music cds

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 13th, 2005, 9:54 pm

bloods and crips are too stupid to unite and if they all did click up to fight the mexicans the mexicans will still drop thm weak soft cookie a-ss niggas

SD4life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SD4life » February 14th, 2005, 2:23 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:bloods and crips are too stupid to unite and if they all did click up to fight the mexicans the mexicans will still drop thm weak soft cookie a-ss niggas
I doubt that.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » February 14th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Although this topic got off topic (and into some badmouthin), it was good while it lasted. Lock.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 9th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Baby-Girl16 wrote:Did anyone hear of the stats?? Black vs. Black crimes are high! Of course you did...everyone has heard it b4.. Whether it be on the news or radio you have heard it at lest once in your lifetime. Crips vs. Bloods has now turned from that to Crips vs Bloods vs Mexicans and vice-versa.. I think that we should unite as one gang under one Universal color.. Like for example; Grape streeterz rocc purple and blue.. We could do that as well... Bang black. Black rags are used by both gangs and can symbolize the unity between us. Eventually your territory could be lost..Y not increase it?? UNIFY! CRIPS & BLOODS! BANG UR COLOR JUST DONT KILL EACH OTHER!!
Have you joined up with Black Lives Matter? Your issues are relevant today and wondering if you became an activist over the years?