Gay, Homosexuality, bisexuality and gangs

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Gay, Homosexuality, bisexuality and gangs

Unread post by Mraka » February 12th, 2005, 2:05 pm

I was on vacation with some friends and them were very ganglike.
I mean searching a place in the sun could start after a "how to dress orgy" in the hotel.I woke up in speedos at 11 am and was on the beach with them at 1600 in worst days.Okey ,they woke up later ,but like I wrote,the question about :are the socks adequate for the sneakers ? and vice versa; from head to toe, went on too long;several hours!
They seem to be straight though.
At least you wear what you like!
Is homosexuality integrated accurately,or are there "gay-gangs" and a bisexual has to flip from one to another?Or hasn`t sexuality anything to do?
The first Rap and Hip--Hop appearances on tv were dressed very funky even for that time,and few would like to wear what gangs wore in the 70`&80` nowadays.(except me)

nine one three

Re: Gay&Gang

Unread post by nine one three » February 12th, 2005, 2:46 pm

WTF?!?!?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 12th, 2005, 6:27 pm

i agree with 913,
you lost me Mraka,
there are some gay's that do gang bang here in chicago, suprisingly more than you would imagine with the culture of gang banging being more of a masculine thing. latly i have been chilling with these dudes that are gay, but they don't push that shit on me though, but they keep it so much realer than 99% the people i know out there that are just fakin the funk. they might be gay but they are just as likely to fight or go do some down shit.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 20th, 2005, 2:13 pm

now that's funny you hanging with HOMO's huh. Forget about how cool or down they seem to be they might just be waiting until you come out the closet your self. If you don't plan on being gay you better get from round them cat's with sugar in they tank.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 21st, 2005, 10:36 am

Paper Chaser wrote:now that's funny you hanging with HOMO's huh. Forget about how cool or down they seem to be they might just be waiting until you come out the closet your self. If you don't plan on being gay you better get from round them cat's with sugar in they tank.
lol, no surgar in my tank homie.
obviously you know nothing about gang life, most G's come from single parent families mainly being single mothers, and with the lack of a father alot of these young males happen to turn to other men to fill the lost void in their life from growing up with out an fulfilling father figure in their life.

nine one three

Unread post by nine one three » February 21st, 2005, 1:08 pm

and so they start humpin dudes cause they didnt have a daddy?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 21st, 2005, 2:15 pm

nine one three wrote:and so they start humpin dudes cause they didnt have a daddy?
don't get me wrong, im not gay or advocating gays, but in this culture there is alot of them, not necessaryly open door flamboyant homo's
fucking guys for some guys helps them feel loved, since they may have never been loved by their father.
its simple. ask a nurse doctor or psychologist about it, they might be able to tell you somthing about it.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » March 22nd, 2005, 2:26 pm

mmm, what' so suprising bout gays in streetgangs? Some of these streetdudes have been to jail and also raped convicts. To me that's gay also

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 22nd, 2005, 4:09 pm

WHY?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 4:13 pm

because hes a chi chi mon, i guess them fassi is getting organized too

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 22nd, 2005, 6:10 pm

Nah, Purp, I was sayin "WHY" to the topic. Its so fucccen Lame. The Creator Must be a Fag faggot.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 22nd, 2005, 6:50 pm

I never actually met a fag gangster. But on fox 11 news they had a segment on fags in gangs. They even showed some queer fighting some girl over a man!!!

I guess every gang has a queer that they dont know about. It makes perfect sense for a fag to want to be in a gang where most of the members are men.

So for you gangbangers out their next time you tell a "homie" to "watch" your "back" you should think twice.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 22nd, 2005, 9:47 pm

I guess he wouldn't really care what happens to him if he goes to the pen and pisses off the wrong homie huh?

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » March 22nd, 2005, 9:58 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I never actually met a fag gangster. But on fox 11 news they had a segment on fags in gangs. They even showed some queer fighting some girl over a man!!!

I guess every gang has a queer that they dont know about. It makes perfect sense for a fag to want to be in a gang where most of the members are men.

So for you gangbangers out their next time you tell a "homie" to "watch" your "back" you should think twice.
hahaha

my ass is a virgin and ill keep it that way

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » March 23rd, 2005, 11:11 am

Mraka wrote:I was on vacation with some friends and them were very ganglike.
I mean searching a place in the sun could start after a "how to dress orgy" in the hotel.I woke up in speedos at 11 am and was on the beach with them at 1600 in worst days.Okey ,they woke up later ,but like I wrote,the question about :are the socks adequate for the sneakers ? and vice versa; from head to toe, went on too long;several hours!
They seem to be straight though.
At least you wear what you like!
Is homosexuality integrated accurately,or are there "gay-gangs" and a bisexual has to flip from one to another?Or hasn`t sexuality anything to do?
The first Rap and Hip--Hop appearances on tv were dressed very funky even for that time,and few would like to wear what gangs wore in the 70`&80` nowadays.(except me)

lol, man you are going off tangent. but let me get this straight..

are you asking if there are known to be Gays in Gangs or Gay Gangs?

From who and what i know and have seen - there are some gay cholos out there. if you were watching talk shows like maury povich, oprah winphrey, sally jessie raphael, they all had specials on gay gang members and most of the members they had were actually cholos and vatos from the LOS and texas.

they weren't from gay gangs but were gay and in gangs.

i've seen two vatos hold hands at santa monica promenade around the los and shoreline village on the eastside of LB before.

but man if you're that curious about this topic i don't know what more to tell you on this issue homes lol.

Boricua

Unread post by Boricua » March 29th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Its something not really talked about, but they're there....lots of guys that get out of prison are bi and see other guys on the down low. Others are gay but just hide it, or don't talk about it. But they're definitely there just like in any other segment of society.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » March 31st, 2005, 10:34 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I never actually met a fag gangster. But on fox 11 news they had a segment on fags in gangs. They even showed some queer fighting some girl over a man!!!

It is going through my mind,if I see a teamplayer getting a slap on his bottom.Hole attitude and language changes,like mentioned above....
If everyone is so much a man and gangster ,why is the clothing question such an issue.
It is like ,bad child behaviour is going full house in my opinion.
And I say :it is no shame to wear cheap or less expensive,or not to drees 4 hours.

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » April 6th, 2005, 11:23 am

these fuccin european dudes is all kinds of fucced up.....

you took it wrong homie..niggas round here dont get down with all that gay shit....and if they do...they dont bring that sweet shit around the homies....thats for real

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » April 6th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Sh3LLz wrote:these fuccin european dudes is all kinds of fucced up.....
hahahaha that's that BS. the hell that got to do with being from Europe. Like ALL American cats are heterosexual. Like I said b4, a lot of these streetniggaz in US actin hetero, but once they're locked up for a long time, they still get pumped in their azz by a cellmate named Bubba O'Jay.

If that ain't gay i don't know what the fuck it is

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 6th, 2005, 1:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nah, Purp, I was sayin "WHY" to the topic. Its so fucccen Lame. The Creator Must be a Fag faggot.
Giving me the shivers, sickenin aint it.