Logos

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Logos

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 4:09 pm

what brand/Logo do you wear to identify your clique...where im from we wear ecko...to identify Nortenos...how bout you guys cities ??

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Logos

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 10th, 2005, 4:34 pm

military style patches and shirts do a good job of letting people know that i am one not to be phukked with.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 4:39 pm

A Blue triple "A" is all I need. Personally I can care less of what people Look at me and Percieve, If they gots a Problem, Locc up and handle that shyt, Gives a fucc not what they wearin. Pussy Shyt.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 10th, 2005, 4:43 pm

yeah i see your point, i don't get messed with any way, but i do like to wear navy seal shirts and marine hats my sniper shirt got stained up but i would get another one if i knew where.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 4:50 pm

Navy SEALS^ They Crazy. Utmost respect to the Marines too.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 10th, 2005, 4:57 pm

yeah man, navy seals are the real deal, brass balls and cast iron cocks,
i always wanted to be one, but my imagination growing up got me convicted of a few felonies and the gov. wont take me now,
but my best buddy is doing his thing in sandeigo/coronado,
you would think that the government would seek out individuals like me who have proven that they have the nuts to go through with things fearing nothing but failure.
i guess it has something to do with impulse control, although all the crimes that i got busted for are almost 7 years old now, oh well id just end up dieing in some foriegn country over oil, gas prices arn't worth my life, yet they continue to climb.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 5:10 pm

O' thats a bytch, You gots a Felony.. Shyt For what? Me I had a Felony as a Minor For Battery and Assualt, But All charges were Dropped once I turned 18. So my Record is Clean Right now. Glad for youre boi though, He out there doin hes thang. NAvy Seal Aint no Joke. Best trained Soldiers in The World. Hands down.

And the Whole Oil thang, We can Talk some Politics Hommie. Anyday. I love Politics. Stroll through the "Politics" thread Sometime. We can talk nigga.
Peacen out.

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » March 13th, 2005, 9:16 am

I make niggaz from the hood rep that raiders all day, I really dont want to see nobody from the O roccin too much blue or you will get disciplined , save that for when we have a a meeting, and I'll tell you how much blue you allowed to have on, real talk

I'm an Original since from we formed in 1990, nigga was only 8 puttin niggaz on this loccin

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 13th, 2005, 10:39 am

blakk, yeah dawg they don't play with that felony assault. most of the shit i got caught for was stupid like driving on a dirt track, tearing it up with the 4 wheel drive over a G in damages, ya dig?
no drug charges thank god,
getting wild and getting arrested go hand and hand for some tragic and unfortunate reason, but whos to stop you?

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”