Man this shit's killing me.

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Man this shit's killing me.

Unread post by Hezy » April 17th, 2005, 9:01 am

Before I started putin in work I had a friend who always acted gangsta and thug, and I was "okay" with it cuz hey we was way too young to put in work... Year ago I started dealing and puting in work, but he's still frontin. He's never done any drugs, but he talks shit like "man I feel like im blazed, i need weed" and then wheneva he listens to a song he starts doing these wigger motions like moving his arms back and forth and up and down and he's like "this the only way I can feel the song" and everytime he hear a good song he start frontin like its bout his life saying shit like "im jus like 50 yo!" and shit like that, then he say he get the bitchs, the pussy and shit like that but he neva even got head befo. Then he act like he's from the ghetto and that he's poor and shit like that when his parents make like 150k a year and he live in a house thats bout 6 times the price of my crib... This shit is killin me cuz if I see a wigger frontin like that I put them back in their place but this guy's been friends with me ever before I started banging, sure we was kids back in the day runin round frontin, but I ended up growing into a G, he ended up growing into a straight out wigger.... The fuck am I supposed to do? I've tried telling him but he says that he aint and shit like that but fuck, I don wan end our friend ship over some poser shit. I'd try to get him banging fo real but he's rich... The fuck he need to be in a gang for? He's got like 4 times more money then ma whole family. The fuck am I supposed to do bout someone like that?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Man this shit's killing me.

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 17th, 2005, 1:42 pm

a good bitch slap might be useful.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 2:17 pm

You need to drive to that states and show him what a real ghetto is. Explain to him about how street life is not to be glorified and how nobody wants to be in the positions that are forced on them when they live in poverty. Talk about the sadness that comes from the violence. I'm sure Toronto has some poor areas but you need to show him an American ghetto to get the message across.

CuriousEuropean

Unread post by CuriousEuropean » April 18th, 2005, 5:07 am

Take him along one day / night when your doing whatever your involved in. Wake him up a bit. Poorest areas I ever seen were in America. I’d agree with Dr Funky.

Or videotape him and make him watch himself being a dick.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » April 18th, 2005, 11:22 am

WhiteBoy wrote:a good bitch slap might be useful.
Straight up homie. Slap him upside the head!

Or, as someone else said just take him out with you one night when you puttin' in some work. If you're pushin' major weight or an intense mission it'll probably scare him white.

Haha, just show him that movie 'Malibu's Most Wanted' n say damn, you remind me of him!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 18th, 2005, 11:31 am

CuriousEuropean wrote: Or videotape him and make him watch himself being a dick.
lmao,
hahahahaha, take him to a hip hop club! id say the cotton club down here would be a good experiance for the youngster but its 21 only.

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » April 18th, 2005, 12:02 pm

LoL, he's seen some of the people I chill with and that I ride with but those days they were just playin round and kickin it, but he still almost got into a fight. I dunno, takin him with me might be a good idea.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 18th, 2005, 12:21 pm

Hezy wrote:LoL, he's seen some of the people I chill with and that I ride with but those days they were just playin round and kickin it, but he still almost got into a fight. I dunno, takin him with me might be a good idea.
maybe getting his ass kicked would do him some good, if that happens though you gotta remember that there is no such thing as a one on one.
leading by example is the best way to demostrait your committment to your cause, what ever that may be.

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » April 18th, 2005, 12:29 pm

WhiteBoy wrote: maybe getting his ass kicked would do him some good, if that happens though you gotta remember that there is no such thing as a one on one.
leading by example is the best way to demostrait your committment to your cause, what ever that may be.
what do u mean theres no such thing as one on one? and whats your example? lol, sry Im confused >.<

But ya, I dunno if he would get his ass kicked or not... the guy's pritty strong, he has 1st place in judo in all of Canada and shit like that, but ya he never been in real scraps, jus in the ring.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 18th, 2005, 12:56 pm

The "All for One, One for All" philosophy poses a significant threat; members
demand participation in assaultive behavior by all members who are present.
The one-on-one fight of the past now becomes a full disturbance.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 20th, 2005, 12:45 pm

let the banging alone and do what he does .let him take the lead ....
maybe you train with him in a GHI that cost about 15$.
What you mention above ,about a third person ,can let to as many conclusions as members answer to it.
shit your best friend talks, many if not most gangmembers addicts and cool joes have said ,felt or done.or show excatly this behaviour every day ,but ....they think they are real.it is all about what kind of sourrounding is expecting you in future.
I got the clue ,that you as a going to be heavyuser have lost your sense for somebody who knows you you as you do,`cause you fullfill all stereotypes as you mentioned above ,,yourself.
To distance yourself from a companion ,at all ,and this way ,is the step you should think twice about.
one thing you know :somehow you should get along with it ,but you don`t:Why is that?!
what if it is all about an organic problem,you let him fight like a dog?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 20th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Mraka wrote:let the banging alone and do what he does .let him take the lead ....
maybe you train with him in a GHI that cost about 15$.
What you mention above ,about a third person ,can let to as many conclusions as members answer to it.
shit your best friend talks, many if not most gangmembers addicts and cool joes have said ,felt or done.or show excatly this behaviour every day ,but ....they think they are real.it is all about what kind of sourrounding is expecting you in future.
I got the clue ,that you as a going to be heavyuser have lost your sense for somebody who knows you you as you do,`cause you fullfill all stereotypes as you mentioned above ,,yourself.
To distance yourself from a companion ,at all ,and this way ,is the step you should think twice about.
one thing you know :somehow you should get along with it ,but you don`t:Why is that?!
what if it is all about an organic problem,you let him fight like a dog?
¿Qué? LOL :lol:

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 20th, 2005, 12:57 pm

maybe dude is trying to say that he has reached his time to step the game up? taking him on a mission where the stakes are high is probly a bad idea, but i mean shit id like to have some one who kicks ass in judo getting my back. loyalty comes for free, the gangsters that you might know only because they are in your 'gang' probly don't give 2 shits about your life.
i mean there are alot of different ways to go about it. it takes the wisdom of life to make a choice and act upon it. just keep in mind that gang banging steps the game up alot and you might be responsible for some ones life.
one good homie that is wack, is better than 10 homies that arn't 'your' homies.
my best friend that i would die for is a total nerd, wants to be a movie director, scary movies and shit,, its weird but i love the kid.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 20th, 2005, 1:05 pm

I still say you should explain to him that he doesn't want to head down a path to self destruction

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » May 1st, 2005, 7:04 pm

Dr Funky wrote:You need to drive to that states and show him what a real ghetto is. Explain to him about how street life is not to be glorified and how nobody wants to be in the positions that are forced on them when they live in poverty. Talk about the sadness that comes from the violence. I'm sure Toronto has some poor areas but you need to show him an American ghetto to get the message across.
Pfft, fuck an American ghetto. Show him REAL ghettos, the shit that people are living in in Iraq, Central America, Africa and shit like that. THOSE are ghettos, with some DOWN ASS crazy motherfuckers. Brookyln is a candystore compared to that.

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » May 1st, 2005, 7:07 pm

Hezy wrote:Before I started putin in work I had a friend who always acted gangsta and thug, and I was "okay" with it because hey we was way too young to put in work... Year ago I started dealing and puting in work, but he's still frontin. He's never done any drugs, but he talks shit like "man I feel like im blazed, i need weed" and then wheneva he listens to a song he starts doing these wigger motions like moving his arms back and forth and up and down and he's like "this the only way I can feel the song" and everytime he hear a good song he start frontin like its bout his life saying shit like "im jus like 50 yo!" and shit like that, then he say he get the bitchs, the pussy and shit like that but he neva even got head befo. Then he act like he's from the ghetto and that he's poor and shit like that when his parents make like 150k a year and he live in a house thats bout 6 times the price of my crib... This shit is killin me because if I see a wigger frontin like that I put them back in their place but this guy's been friends with me ever before I started banging, sure we was kids back in the day runin round frontin, but I ended up growing into a G, he ended up growing into a straight out wigger.... The fu-- am I supposed to do? I've tried telling him but he says that he aint and shit like that but fu--, I don wan end our friend ship over some poser shit. I'd try to get him banging fo real but he's rich... The fu-- he need to be in a gang for? He's got like 4 times more money then ma whole family. The fu-- am I supposed to do bout someone like that?
No one's forcing you to chill with him, homie. Personally, I would've checked that fool ages ago....

I don't even see why you're worrying about sum stupid shit like this...you're supposedly a "banger"...ain't you got more important things to take care of than whine about your rich wigger friend? Either put him in check or just ignore his ass, shit...

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 1st, 2005, 7:24 pm

hukanzo wrote:Pfft, fu-- an American ghetto. Show him REAL ghettos, the shit that people are living in in Iraq, Central America, Africa and shit like that. THOSE are ghettos, with some DOWN ASS crazy motherfuckers. Brookyln is a candystore compared to that.
Another one huh? Where are you from anyways? There are ghettos in America that are just as bad as ones in third world countries. There may not be many but they exist. For example did you ever see the documentary that was done on hip hop and how it was founded? There was a part in it that showed president Regan visiting the Bronx. This was a while ago. He said that he hadn't seen conditions that bad since the blitzcrieg of WWII. I have heard stories of people having houses here with dirt floors. And that is just where I live. There are places in the country where people have no electricity, plumbing, or heat. America has one of the most violent crime rates in the WORLD. Overshadowed only by places in Africa and really bad communist countries such as when Russia was communist. Even then we are neck and neck with them.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 1st, 2005, 7:36 pm

certainly this guy would get his immigrant ass taxed in Harlem

Knowledge Equality

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 1st, 2005, 7:40 pm

I am getting tired of people from other countries acting like they are harder than Americans

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » May 2nd, 2005, 7:01 am

Dr Funky wrote:I am getting tired of people from other countries acting like they are harder than Americans

What the fuck...you think there's only hard people in America..you guys are fucken full of yourselves wake up fuck.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 2nd, 2005, 10:22 am

puppy get of this track.
do not wanna make you cry.
what you want to be?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 10:30 am

how old is he? if hes a lil motherfucker he might still change...

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 2nd, 2005, 10:42 am

I never said that all Americans were harder than people in other countries I just get pissed off at the ones who think that America is a giant fun zone filled with nice cars and fast food places. That is what pisses me off

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » May 2nd, 2005, 12:07 pm

Dr Funky wrote:I never said that all Americans were harder than people in other countries I just get pissed off at the ones who think that America is a giant fun zone filled with nice cars and fast food places. That is what pisses me off
lol all of America (the continent, not jus the country) has huge ass ghettoes, alot of middle eastern countries have ghettoes (Iraq, Russia, ect..), BUT it's pointles to say that someone is hard or soft jus cuz of their nationality or birth place, cuz a guy can live in the worst ghetto but still be a pussy. It's destiny, all depends on what god has for you in your path to shape your personality.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 2nd, 2005, 12:15 pm

Slum is the word that should be used not ghetto because a ghetto is when a where a large amount of certain groups of people live. If you wanted you could say a retirement group is a ghetto because it's filled with old people. It's just that slum and ghetto go hand in hand.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » May 2nd, 2005, 12:44 pm

yea, the original ghettos were jewish places in poland and other places in europe.

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » May 2nd, 2005, 7:53 pm

Dr Funky wrote:I never said that all Americans were harder than people in other countries I just get pissed off at the ones who think that America is a giant fun zone filled with nice cars and fast food places. That is what pisses me off
Well make your posts a bit clearer next time...no harm done

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 2nd, 2005, 8:09 pm

"Hezy" Slap the fire out that niggas mouth. What is the point of Doin Dirt when you already got the money. Much to Much of a risk. Tell your boi "Dont be Stupid"

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 3rd, 2005, 2:06 am

BlaKK wrote:"Hezy" Slap the fire out that niggas mouth. What is the point of Doin Dirt when you already got the money. Much to Much of a risk. Tell your boi "Dont be Stupid"
well put,
messing around with an amature on a mission will get your ass caught.

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » May 3rd, 2005, 2:16 pm

Hezy wrote:Before I started putin in work I had a friend who always acted gangsta and thug, and I was "okay" with it because hey we was way too young to put in work... Year ago I started dealing and puting in work, but he's still frontin. He's never done any drugs, but he talks shit like "man I feel like im blazed, i need weed" and then wheneva he listens to a song he starts doing these wigger motions like moving his arms back and forth and up and down and he's like "this the only way I can feel the song" and everytime he hear a good song he start frontin like its bout his life saying shit like "im jus like 50 yo!" and shit like that, then he say he get the bitchs, the pussy and shit like that but he neva even got head befo. Then he act like he's from the ghetto and that he's poor and shit like that when his parents make like 150k a year and he live in a house thats bout 6 times the price of my crib... This shit is killin me because if I see a wigger frontin like that I put them back in their place but this guy's been friends with me ever before I started banging, sure we was kids back in the day runin round frontin, but I ended up growing into a G, he ended up growing into a straight out wigger.... The fu-- am I supposed to do? I've tried telling him but he says that he aint and shit like that but fu--, I don wan end our friend ship over some poser shit. I'd try to get him banging fo real but he's rich... The fu-- he need to be in a gang for? He's got like 4 times more money then ma whole family. The fu-- am I supposed to do bout someone like that?

What set you claiming? cuz you said you were bangin

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » May 3rd, 2005, 6:01 pm

Dr Funky wrote:I am getting tired of people from other countries acting like they are harder than Americans
I'm from West LA, you idiot.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 3rd, 2005, 7:50 pm

hukanzo wrote:
I'm from West LA, you idiot.
AAAHHH HA HA HA HA!!
My bad dude I thought you were from Canada. That is funny! You really think that the slums where you live at aren't as bad as other countries?? I know that back in the day New York City had places that made baghdad look like the hamptons. Probably still does....