WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 6th, 2006, 2:54 am

AcCiA BLoCC CRIPZ

ACACIA CICI CICIEAN CACA SOOWAZOO SUWOOOOOOOP?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 6th, 2006, 9:25 am

E/S Longbeach Rollin 20 Crip gang 2x keepin it golden rollin

RudeBoy5

blat Krabz its black mob(bloods,love,all,krab,killaz)mob

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 6th, 2006, 10:35 am

RudeBoy aka Bloody E reppin 5.9 PIRU the General of BLACK MOB(Bloods.love.all.krab.killaz.)MOB out here in Newport Newz, Virginia aka Bad Newz, VA

RudeBoy5

Bad Newz is here and that 5 is always POPPIN BLAT!!!!

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 6th, 2006, 10:59 am

:twisted: We get down out here in VA its wat we do the numBer one grindin state in amerika and nobody touchin us don't get me wrong its other niggaz doin it but we at VA now so lets talk Bout that its mostly PIRU, NINE TEKS GRENADES aka NINE TREY GANGSTAZ. GKB aka G SHINE Aka GANGSTA KILLA BLOOD and BOUNTY HUNTERS that how it is it BOUT 2 KRAB Sets I don't know wat they Bangin Bebause I rarely b them around here most of them got found in the wrong hoods with they shit drippin my favorite kolor lol :twisted:

dote_adb-tde

Unread post by dote_adb-tde » March 6th, 2006, 6:19 pm

I'm from Brazil

I am from ADB (Anjos do Bagulho) and TDE (Terroristas the Escuridão), I think in english it been it: "Hemp Angels" - "Terrorists of Darkness")

ADB is from Piedade (my neighborhood), and TDE is from Parangaba (Another neighborhood, they just a Allie)

The culture of gangs here are diferent from LA, we don't wear "special" clothes.. Our "graffitis" are differents here (Take a look: http://www.flog.festanet.com.br/artistasdemuro) , the ghetto here is not like LA, here is the favelas, is a inferno on earth

ADB have a 50/60 members
TDE have 30 members

Peace!

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

i bang

Unread post by felon » March 8th, 2006, 9:35 am

THEY CALL ME FELON AND IM FROM KPC X3 KRAZY PROUD CRIMINALS
LOS MALOS GANG WEST 15 STREET SANTA ANA ORANGE COUNTY 714..
KPCX3 LSMLS W 15 ST. SOY ESE FELON

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 8th, 2006, 10:01 am

West Side Rollin 60's Crips Gang, from a section in OKC called Warr Acres not far from the border to Bethany. I lived several places from NW39th St up through NW50th St. Havent been home since '95 though, my fam bounced after that fool blew up the Fed building and had ATF, FBI, and everydammbody else crawlin around everywhere.

Urban_Outlawz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Urban_Outlawz » March 8th, 2006, 8:10 pm

tysuave wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I am from Mafia Disciple Boyz. Thats in the Mafia Disciples.

What i am going to tell you isn't really a big deal so please be respectful just like MICK said.

The Mafia Disciples are 2 sets. This is my gang which i created with my friends and their families and their freinds and families and their freinds freinds and so on.....

There is the Mafia Disciple Boyz and the Mafia Disciple Girlz. We are multiracial and have a 100,000 people. We use from our fists to rocket launchers and granade launchers. Some of our freinds have supplied us with a few tanks and other AFVs. Thats about 583 AFVs and 746 tanks.

Multiracial members are 10,000 Whites, 10,000 browns, 10,000 blacks, 10,000 hispanics, 10,000 asians, 10,000 native americans, 10,000 pacific islanders and the other 30,000 people are lucky cause if everyone in the gang dies they control the gang and they are called "the reserves". The reserves are also of all of the 7 races that i told you about and there is no equal numbers. It can be not 1000 exact, but it can be lets say 7483 whatever and so on......

We have a 100,000 members from the age of 19-25 in the united states but also we recruit people from highschools from the ages 15-18 and we aslo recruit people 12-14 from elementry schools. we recruit about 10 highschoolers an hour. We are in almost every country in the world and mostly in the united states. We have about 357, 482 recruited highschoolers in the united states so far. We started as a gang in the beggining of 2005. We have 583,926 recruited elementary students in the united states so far. But all over the world we have 5,382,649 recruited elemantary students. All over the world we have 3,895,416 recruited highschoolers so far. The maximum age is 40. We recruit 50 elemantary students an hour. that means in all of the people. So to date we have about 10,000,000 people. We don't commit crimes like killing people every day but we do get in over 10 fights a day. By 2010 we might have 50,000,000 people and might have shot 10,000 people and stabbed 50,000 people. We usually shoot 1 person a day and stabb 5 people a day but the police just ignores us in local areas for some reason, probably of our number of people.

Why aren't we known of? First of all we just started the gang and i am telling you about us right now. We don't tell people that we are in a gang and if we get in a fight and then they shoot one of us and we gather a 100 people and get like 30 people sitting at that club or whatever that are with those people. Every time we walk on the streets we walk with a 100 people.

So now just say something nice and get on with your lives, don't start beef or start asking dumb questions, no offence.

so where do ya'll park these tanks at,youll must have a base or something do you got the plug on some jets,I need like two holla back buster!!
damn this nigga kcf is just fuckin around

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Simon City Royals

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 8th, 2006, 10:08 pm

"PERRO x PUEBLO"
=LOS PROYECTS=

DOG TOWN RIFA

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » March 9th, 2006, 2:42 pm

5 Deuce Hoova Gangsta

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 9th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Santana Blocc Crip

Tadaisha80

Unread post by Tadaisha80 » March 12th, 2006, 10:56 pm

i'm from skyline piru, based in san diego, ca

j prophecee

Unread post by j prophecee » March 13th, 2006, 4:42 am

3-6 Mafia Family 1rst ave n 16th street Murda Rapidz IA

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 13th, 2006, 7:30 am

You know their name was Triple 6 Mafia before they got all mainstream, yall might wanna change your name to that.

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 13th, 2006, 9:19 am

9an95ta killer BløøD

RePPin that Ea$t$iDe Brøø¢klyn but lø¢ked in RI at the møment

050 031 212 041 036

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 14th, 2006, 9:01 am

PGO + OTP (Peckham,London)

Peckham Grove Boys + Outlaws Crew (joint)

RudeBoy5

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 21st, 2006, 4:43 pm

that's what's poppin B rep whateva set you from homie that's what its bout I Bang 5/9 PIRU me and my niggaz ride in Virginia Newport news aka BAD NEWZ if niggaz ckome here they'll konw why it was name that. But yea homie ride yo set until a nigga ckant ride it no more and to MY DAMU RIDERS KEEP THAT 5 ALIVE WE GETTIN STRONGER EVERY YEAR Crips WAS HERE FIRST BUT THEY KNOW THAT WE CKOMIN UP THAT WHY WE KALL THEM KRABS:KRABS RESPECT ALL BLOODS

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » March 21st, 2006, 5:31 pm

e/s lueders park piru

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 21st, 2006, 5:31 pm

Haha, there you bustas go, real slobs dont bang no 5, the bang the B. Peoples (5) and Folks (6) aint got shit to do with B's and C's.

RudeBoy5

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 21st, 2006, 5:56 pm

Comatose wrote:Haha, there you bustas go, real slobs dont bang no 5, the bang the B. Peoples (5) and Folks (6) aint got shit to do with B's and C's.
:twisted: RUDEBOY5: yall krab ass new niggaz don't know shit Bloods rep the 5 point star Krabz ,folk and GD's rep the 6 point star listen dogg I know my shit stiCK to your shit dumb ass nigga

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » March 21st, 2006, 6:29 pm

^^well, yeah i've seen sum Crip niggaz reppin' that 6 cuz they got Folk affiliation and shit, but never in my life have i seen some snoop (plood) niggaz reppin' that 5, now there might C some but az far az i seen, i've never heard or seen it :arrow:

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 21st, 2006, 7:18 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote:
Comatose wrote:Haha, there you bustas go, real slobs dont bang no 5, the bang the B. Peoples (5) and Folks (6) aint got shit to do with B's and C's.
:twisted: RUDEBOY5: yall krab ass new niggaz don't know shit Bloods rep the 5 point star Krabz ,folk and GD's rep the 6 point star listen dogg I know my shit stiCK to your shit dumb ass nigga
No busta. The Folks Nation is under the 6. Only the Folks Nation (that includes GD's, Simon City Royals, Maniac Disciples, Blacc Disciples, Spanish Cobras, Imperial Gangsters, and a shitload more Chicago gangs). And just the same, only Peoples (Vicelords, Stones, MC's, Gaylords, and a shitload more Chicago gangs) are under the 5. Busta ass slobs on the East Coast stay tryin to bang the 5, as if Peoples love them or somethin (perhaps confusion arising from the Stones and Bloods in LA unitin).

While you disrespectin fool, that crab shit aint shit to me. Im from that Notorious Neighborh60d Crips gang fool. Irrelevance run amok.

Any B bangin the 5, any C bangin the 6, its well established theyre bustas. Perhaps thats harsh, theyre at the least bit Offbrands. Those that do it intentionally are Mixbreeds and I think the opinion of any real g's is well known on this subject, so allow me to conclude this statement with some common sense......quit bangin on irrelevant hoods and settrippin over dumb shit. Bangers all over are their own demographic, and here in the US we'll be short lived if we dont pull a rabbit out the hat, SOON.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 21st, 2006, 7:26 pm

Stupid ass fake bloods rep the 5 and stupid ass fake crips rep the 6 the shit is fake go to chicago or LA with that shit and see how long u last.

unknown408

Unread post by unknown408 » March 23rd, 2006, 3:02 am

VR, SAN JOSE CA

GKB212Eastside

PeeP Game

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 23rd, 2006, 9:04 am

Yo this shit kinda touches a nerve with me, all you W/S crips and Bloods b bangin on colors and believe that all E/S gangs are fake.. FALSE!
The UBN (united Blood Nation) rides the five because we have an alliance with peoples nation (LK VL etc), and even if it is fake, thats what i was told and taught so i bang that way..
let the west do there thang
and let the east bang the way they bang its all love

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: PeeP Game

Unread post by deepsky* » March 23rd, 2006, 9:31 am

GKB212Eastside wrote:Yo this shit kinda touches a nerve with me, all you W/S crips and Bloods b bangin on colors and believe that all E/S gangs are fake.. FALSE!
The UBN (united Blood Nation) rides the five because we have an alliance with peoples nation (LK VL etc), and even if it is fake, thats what i was told and taught so i bang that way..
?yall ally with LK's??? when did this happen lol

RudeBoy5

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 23rd, 2006, 11:37 am

GKB212Eastside wrote:Yo this shit kinda touches a nerve with me, all you W/S crips and Bloods b bangin on colors and believe that all E/S gangs are fake.. FALSE!
RUDEBOY5: that's what's poppin gangsta, what you said was what I was tryin to say east and west have two different kodes but beckause of UBN we all say 5 love to all DAMU's

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2006, 4:01 pm

bottom line any crip reppin the 6 is fake and any blood reppin the 5 is fake. u could keep it gangsta and rep ya shit to the fullest but u fake. and imma nyc crip sayin this. it dont matter where u from or if ya G told u. learn about what u claim for yourself. dont just listen 2 what people tell u.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 23rd, 2006, 4:11 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote:
RUDEBOY5: that's what's poppin gangsta, what you said was what I was tryin to say east and west have two different kodes but beckause of UBN we all say 5 love to all DAMU's

None of that matters, the gangs allied under the Peoples Nation alliance have representatives, Kings, and all that shit. The Damus spittin that fake NY UBN have neither, so theyre bustas all day long. I give mad ass props to hoods, even "enemies", so long as they keep shit real. And everytime I see a red flag with a 5 by it, I laugh my ass off.

Damn here I go, Ive done got this thread off topic. My bad. Take what Q said to heart.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 4:20 pm

independent state to state hustla..(if you about that paper we can all be friends..lords,bos,damus,p-funks,locs,criminals,)

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 23rd, 2006, 4:22 pm

^^^WORD homie.