Moderators Needed

Please read this first before continuing!!! Read this before asking for access to the VIP sections
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Moderators Needed

Unread post by alexalonso » June 25th, 2004, 1:05 am

I need someone to moderate the following:

Norteno Section, preferably someone from Northern Cali.

White gangs

Hispanic Gangs

Prevention, Invervention and Awareness

Graffiti & Tattoos

Are There Gangs in Your Country? (North America)

Gang Questions Sureños

Are There Gangs in Your Country? (Asia)

Are There Gangs in Your Country? (South America)

The only criterea is that you are not a mod on any other gangs site, you are a proven registered user with quality posts, reliable visitor to the board, and are a fair reviewer of posts. PM me if you are interested.

There are over 2,100 active users, i delete all inactive accounts and those that register with fake email accounts.
Last edited by alexalonso on August 9th, 2006, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Moderators Needed

Unread post by alexalonso » July 1st, 2004, 7:00 pm

if you want to Mod another section that has a mod, that may be possible... on some of the sections i will have up to three mods on them so the job is less work for each mod, but on the specific gang sections of the board you have to be from or living in Los Angeles, Ventura, or Orange counties.

On other sections of the board i will consider people from other areas.

This board will be pushing 50,000 posts soon, although there are some ridiculous posts on here, there is so much rich history coming from many members on this forum. Those stupid immature posts will soon all be deleted and many of those posters will be banned from the board.

Don't trip if I ban you because there are some controls i have to put in place when a board is this size. There are other boards with abosolutely no censership, and you can also visit the yahoo groups board at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/streetgangs where you can post whatever you like. So this board will be needing more mods to assist in the largest most informative gang board on the internet.

Enjoy your visit here.

peace,

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » September 14th, 2005, 5:27 pm

say alonso this qball aka qbone i had to change my whole profile cause i change web servers so now i am under qbone its me could u give me the
same status i was with qball holla at me i am trying to get bac on stat like i was same person same peace qbone is my name u do not have to keep qball
that is my name to but i am known more by qbone i tryed to pm u but could not holla bac not letting me

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 29th, 2005, 8:31 pm

I want to thank the following moderators for their contribution to the board in this order.

1. crstnamre
2. se11
3. T~
4. lonewolf
5. qbone, aka q ball
6. Dr. Gonzo

The following moderators have been removed due to lack of mod work, Tank, NW10, whiteboy, chini, momo, sinn702 and young nile. No, they have not been banned, so you will still see them on here, but for whatever reason they have not been modin' the board.

If someone wants to mod a section let me know. since there are several openings.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 29th, 2005, 8:46 pm

Alonso im from Australia but would you consider me for Urban Culture and Fashion?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » November 6th, 2005, 9:06 pm

I really dont understand why i was taken off, I was merging a lot of topics, and was doing a lot of work...but thats fine, I could honestly care less, and am glad I am not a part of the team anymore.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 6th, 2005, 11:40 pm

Tank wrote:I really dont understand why i was taken off, I was merging a lot of topics, and was doing a lot of work...but thats fine, I could honestly care less, and am glad I am not a part of the team anymore.
You have not done any work on the board. I have a log that tracks every item a mod does and I took you off because you had not been moderating.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 7th, 2005, 3:03 am

You are welcome Alonso.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » November 7th, 2005, 8:23 pm

You have not done any work on the board. I have a log that tracks every item a mod does and I took you off because you had not been moderating.[/quote]

That is completely not true! I even was courteous enough to send you two emails(which of course you never returned the message) about a few people who I thought were posting as the same members. If I wasnt doing "anything" why was it that you sent me a message telling me to not delete topics but to close them? :roll:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 27th, 2005, 5:26 am

hey im from the hub and Auckland NZ, im back in forth.
So Alonso im hoping to be a mod for race and ethinicity or international gangs.

Chur

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 27th, 2005, 5:27 am

oh by the way Alonso what happend to Kidlocc? is he not a modertaor no more

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 27th, 2005, 5:40 am

oh and im very sorry to double post again, but what ever happend to the mod "Michelledope"

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 27th, 2005, 7:04 am

Catalyst wrote:oh and im very sorry to double post again, but what ever happend to the mod "Michelledope"
I saw her on here about a month ago.