The Gangster Chronicles (TGC) - The Podcast - Do you listen?

Please read this first before continuing!!! Read this before asking for access to the VIP sections
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The Gangster Chronicles (TGC) - The Podcast - Do you listen?

Unread post by alexalonso » May 26th, 2019, 9:15 am

Season 1 of The Gangster Chronicles with Reggie Wright Jr. , Big James McDonald (aka Mobb James) and Alex Alonso.
Attachments
gangster-chronicles-podcast.jpg
gangster-chronicles-podcast.jpg (127.13 KiB) Viewed 32550 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Gangster Chronicles (TGC) - The Podcast - Do you listen?

Unread post by alexalonso » September 21st, 2020, 4:15 am

I officially am not part of Norman Steele's podcast network that included several podcasts including the hit show, The Gangster Chronicles that I hosted with Reggie Wright Jr. and James McDonald. I went on Bomb1st and provided an interview that details the issues that Norman and myself had. You can check that interview at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ_F_nj6LKs

I worked on that podcast for about 1-year and gave that show my very best every week. After James McDonald and I did our last show together in March 2020 because of COVID0-19, Norman got a taste of hosting using the ZOOM technology and decided not to call me back in June 2020 when the show resumed in the studio. During this time he began to negotiate a deal with Charlamagne and attempted to replace me with Cavario, then decided to use MC Eiht and to remain on the show as a host. Although two people in his circle have called me to come back to the show as of September 2020, Norman has not called me once since the show been back in June.

Reggie Wright made an announcement from prison that he will be leaving the Gangster CHronicles and stated that he would like to partner with me on a new podcast, which I am open to. So will see what happens when he gets out of prison.

I have a few podcast that will be launching this year and the first one, Street TV, has already premiered. Go check that out here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64640

If you have any questions send me an email here: http://www.streetgangs.com/contact/alexalonso