asian boyz street gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: asian boyz street gang

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » March 7th, 2004, 5:56 pm

I go to Portland alot (maybe once a month) and I have never seen any Asian gangs. Maybe I hang in the wrong part of Portland?

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 7th, 2004, 8:49 pm

A place where there's no gangs? Sounds like you're in the right part of town to me, homie!

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » March 10th, 2004, 12:43 pm

are their any particular member of ABZ that killed a lot of rival gangmember? what nationality was he from since ABZ are southeast asian.

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 10th, 2004, 2:07 pm

Back whan ABZ was wild, most of the killerz were Filipino, Thai or Cambodian. The two on Americas Most Wanted are Filipino.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » March 10th, 2004, 4:41 pm

^interesting

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 28th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Wah-ching is way higher class then AB...theres a footage of a WC shooting up a AB...wah-ching is more like a mafia also...and Wah-chings main rivals aint AB..it's other triads like them self

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 29th, 2004, 1:03 am

WC ain't Triads homie...they started out like GS and FD...as muscle for the local tongs...they did work like Triads, but they never organized like them...WC is a street gang...but did have organized crime ties...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 1st, 2004, 11:52 pm

bgCASPER wrote:CAN SOMEBODY TELL US A LIST OF LONG BEACH ASIAN ACTIVE HOODS AND WERE THEY BE LOCATED AND WHAT ARE THEY CLAIMIN ...THANKS

HERE WHAT I HEARD

NORTH SIDE LBC TINY RASCAL GANG
EXOTIC CRIPS OR SUM LIKE THAT
CAMBODIAN ROYAL CRIPS
AZIAN BOYZ
Ns Tiny Rascal Gang(use to own Cherry apartments)
Ws TRG(cliccs with Westside Islanders)
Es TRG(O.Gz are coo with with the O.G Es ABZ,but the BGs are beefin)
Ns Asian BoyZ(has Cherry apartment on LoKc Down)
Es ABZ(Ns and Es beefing because Es thinks Nsiders are pu$$ies)
CRG,CRK-Crazy Ruthless Gang/Kings(catfish blue raggers Blue/Grey has Lewis and Hill on LoKc)
ST-Suicidal Town(use to be known as S.O.S SuicidOS..created by Sons of Samoan)
FNR-F*kcen No Respect(Has Freeman apartments on Lokc)
WSI-West Side Islanders(Top rival is CRG)
OBS-Oriental Boys(came from West HollyHood and San Diego)
EFCC-Exotic Family Crazy Crips
CBC-Cold Blooded Cambodians(Crips) changed to Crazy Brother Clan(white rag)(EBK gang...has no allies...enemies against every gang,They are some serial killers.I would'nt want to get caught slippin by this gang)

All TRG are Grey Raggers
Asian Boyz are Crips
Exotic Family are crips
Crazy Ruthless are Crips
No Respect are Blacc/Red raggers
Oriental Boys are crips
Crazy Brothers consider themselves Clansters and bang that White rag.
West Side Islanders I don't know much about them.
Suicidal Town are crips

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2004, 9:04 pm

THANKS LONG BEACH WERE IS CHERRY APARTMENTS ?NEAR LAKEWOOD ?

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 2nd, 2004, 9:05 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 2nd, 2004, 10:08 pm

Yeah,Cherry apartments is near Fakewood.Eazy Boyz Gang....didnt know they were still around...EBG is a Asian Crip gang....dont know whether they Lowkey or they dropped...but they also have a few members in Washington and Lowell Mass.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » April 3rd, 2004, 1:19 am

FUSNOWMAN wrote:are their any particular member of ABZ that killed a lot of rival gangmember? what nationality was he from since ABZ are southeast asian.
one of my dub (wc) homiez has done mad work in his day in age and he only 17, 2 years of wc.. he been puttin the abz to rest.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 3rd, 2004, 2:17 am

562_HOMIE wrote:IVE BEEN LIVEN ON EASTSIDE LONG BEACH. EASTSIDE LONGO DROPED CAMBODIAN CRIPS IN 96 AND AZIAN BOYZ AND TRG DROPED THE LONGO CLIQUE DUKES THAT WAS IN THEIR HOOD, THEY USED TO BE CALLED MALDITOS BACK IN THE DAY TILL THEY WERE FORCED INTO LONGO. HOWEVER LATELY THEY GOT OUT OF THE PENN AND ARE NOW REAL CLOSE TO LA EMME. THEY TOOK OVER MC ARTHUR PARK AKA LONGO PARK. THE PROBLEM IS ASIAN GANGS NOT LIKE MEXICAN LONG BEACH GANGS ARE BEEFING IT(YCT vs TRG vs ABZ) AZIAN BOYZ ALSO GOT BEEF WITH ITSELF(NORTHSIDE AND EASTSIDE)

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS

EASTSIDE OUT
Wussup man...Im from the EastSide too homie...Trg dropped more then Dukes..they also killed off the West Side Stoners..and made them join Longos..Malditos still around...they hung around at Hamburger Dans..i remember 20 Malditos was chillin at Hamburger Dans...and 5 CR's caught them slippin..CRs came out with bats and screwdrivers...I would of thought MDS would do something..cuz they had more heads...but instead...they ghosted the spot with the quiccness.

~CMA~gLoVeS

Unread post by ~CMA~gLoVeS » April 21st, 2004, 10:29 pm

Mysonne wrote:asian boyz is some real catz, i think they could see some otha gangs, i saw some stuff about them on the news, they some crazy ma fuckaz

I feel you on that one these days cats always want to blast but no one is down to fight and get there ass kicked without blasting..i mean i'm down to blast only if someone pulls a gat

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 27th, 2004, 1:22 pm

Who was that filipino dude from ABZ that was on AMW? i thought ABZ were Cam or viet.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 27th, 2004, 6:07 pm

I think his BKA is Shyboy?..checc the amw website.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 27th, 2004, 10:55 pm

they have a couple of blaccs and mexicans in abz.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 28th, 2004, 12:58 am

they got some eses and blacks in TRG as well...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 30th, 2004, 11:52 pm

kiCKer wrote:they got some eses and blacks in TRG as well...
They wouldnt be considered eses if they was in TRG...and i know a few blaccs in TRG.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » May 5th, 2004, 7:13 am

How deep is Long Beach ABZ? I heard they got 200 hundred heads, probably more. Is this true?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 5th, 2004, 11:59 am

L o n g B e a c h wrote:
kiCKer wrote:they got some eses and blacks in TRG as well...
They wouldnt be considered eses if they was in TRG...and i know a few blaccs in TRG.
true true...but homie's plaka is Ese Chino so yeah...

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 7th, 2004, 1:23 am

ABZ gang members in Modesto did some crazy stuff a few yrs back at a party. Dreamergirl, pimpsmooth probably remember this. Two ABZ kats and two norteno kats went to a party together. the party had about 200 heads. They all four sat out (the shooters) on the corners of the street with aks and ar15s and started spraying at everyone. A few ppl got shot, one died out of 200 ppl or so that was there. The one that died was one of the shooters from ABZ, one of the norteno kats ended up blasting him, accidently I suppose, but anyhow dood got like 1 murder charge and over 100 attempted murder charges, the other norteno and ABZ gang member did as well minus the one murder charge. They all got life. Crazy as hell man with all them attempted murder charges. Surprizing tho only one kat died out of all those at the party and it ended up being one of the shooters that died. Here I almost went to that party too......

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » February 6th, 2005, 9:11 am

I seen on amw that the asian boyz three o.g's locked what they did?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 6th, 2005, 10:37 pm

DiaBo wrote:I seen on amw that the asian boyz three o.g's locked what they did?
Murder.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 22nd, 2005, 4:34 am

Van Nuyz Asian Boyz was started by filipinos. My cousin who was one of the founders for abz is still serving time in Chino. during the early 90s abz was filipino/cambodian/thai. There were also viets but the Filipinos held leadership status alongside some cambodians. After the filipinos got locked up the vietnamese jumped into ab real quick. During the LATE 90s the viets started to multiply big time and im guessing one day decided "f-k these filipinos" and kicked them out. Ever since then its been a mad war between abz and every pinoy hood. I had a lot of experiences against them catz... Some of them vietnamese and cambodian abz were strait p-ussies and some were strait loco ass m-thaf-kaz.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 22nd, 2005, 8:20 am

Yo did one of your cousins have two brothers?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 22nd, 2005, 9:31 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:Van Nuyz Asian Boyz was started by filipinos. My cousin who was one of the founders for abz is still serving time in Chino. during the early 90s abz was filipino/cambodian/thai. There were also viets but the Filipinos held leadership status alongside some cambodians. After the filipinos got locked up the vietnamese jumped into ab real quick. During the LATE 90s the viets started to multiply big time and im guessing one day decided "f-k these filipinos" and kicked them out. Ever since then its been a mad war between abz and every pinoy hood. I had a lot of experiences against them catz... Some of them vietnamese and cambodian abz were strait p-ussies and some were strait loco ass m-thaf-kaz.
I dont know about that,Van Nuys ABZ was started by members of Long Beach ABZ,One of the main heads is D******who is also shotcallin for LB ABZ now.LB ABZ started recruitin family members in Valerio.LB ABZ had no Filipinos in the early 90s,So I doubt Filipinos started VN ABZ.ALL the ABZ sets in Cali was started by LB ABZ,C****** From LBABZ started ABZ in Fresno,and Stocctown.Viets created their own hood in Van Nuys in the 90's called "ABS-Asian Boys".Them Viets are baccstabbers,Dont know why ABZ put in Viets,Filipinos are more loyal then Viets,In AMW it was a Viet from ABZ that snitched.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 22nd, 2005, 9:35 am

L o n g B e a c h wrote:
STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:Van Nuyz Asian Boyz was started by filipinos. My cousin who was one of the founders for abz is still serving time in Chino. during the early 90s abz was filipino/cambodian/thai. There were also viets but the Filipinos held leadership status alongside some cambodians. After the filipinos got locked up the vietnamese jumped into ab real quick. During the LATE 90s the viets started to multiply big time and im guessing one day decided "f-k these filipinos" and kicked them out. Ever since then its been a mad war between abz and every pinoy hood. I had a lot of experiences against them catz... Some of them vietnamese and cambodian abz were strait p-ussies and some were strait loco ass m-thaf-kaz.
I dont know about that,Van Nuys ABZ was started by members of Long Beach ABZ,One of the main heads is D******who is also shotcallin for LB ABZ now.LB ABZ started recruitin family members in Valerio.LB ABZ had no Filipinos in the early 90s,So I doubt Filipinos started VN ABZ.ALL the ABZ sets in Cali was started by LB ABZ,C****** From LBABZ started ABZ in Fresno,and Stocctown.Viets created their own hood in Van Nuys in the 90's called "ABS-Asian Boys".Them Viets are baccstabbers,Dont know why ABZ put in Viets,Filipinos are more loyal then Viets,In AMW it was a Viet from ABZ that snitched.
I saw the abz on amw aren't viets vietamese?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 22nd, 2005, 1:27 pm

^^ Yea diablo viets are vietnamese. LOL. fu ck yea viets are back stabbers look at this shizz. http://www.findapix.com/profile.asp?mem ... meseboyz22 they go and say fu ck cambodians n abz when they wouldnt be shizz coz of abz. they basicly abz lil biatches.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 22nd, 2005, 2:06 pm

What does VGB,VKB,VTB,TVB stand for?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 23rd, 2005, 2:11 am

DiaBo wrote:What does VGB,VKB,VTB,TVB stand for?
VGB = Vietnamese Gangster Boyz
I think they be yellow raggin LOL or something, or is that vboyz? i don't really know. one of em rock that yellow. I ran into some of these foos at citywalk a while back. Heard they be around sgv,alhambra sometimes

not sure what the rest stand for.

Yea most viets that i've encountered were little backstabbers. But there was one viet that I knew growing up, we were real koo nd shit. Then we went to different high schools. After I got OT/d into his school I didn't kno who he was. So spanish class comes along nd im sitting there and a small swoll ass vietnamese cat comes up hitting me up. I didnt recognize him but i knew he was ab. While getting up from my chair I hit em in the face while claiming my hood. Then we just got down right there in the middle of class lol, anyways i find out hes my old ass homie and we killed the beef. After that from time to time, i would go to his house and kick it with some hoes he knew and he would do the same. He never burned me and i never burned him, shit I trusted him more than I trusted some cats from my hood. But now hes serving a life sentence for murder and attempted murder and no hes not one of the guys from the news.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 23rd, 2005, 5:44 am

If they cool with abz why they back stabbing?