Refugees

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
MiChuhSuh

Refugees

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 10th, 2006, 8:22 pm

I remember seeing an article i think was on this sight and it mentioned when teh mass immigration of Asian refugees hit,a nd it named an American millitary immigration thing called "Operation... Something" I can't remember the name

And I think alonso wrote it, anyone know where I can find the article again?

And anyone know what the name of that operation was?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Refugees

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2006, 9:55 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"]I remember seeing an article i think was on this sight and it mentioned when teh mass immigration of Asian refugees hit,a nd it named an American millitary immigration thing called "Operation... Something" I can't remember the name

And I think alonso wrote it, anyone know where I can find the article again?

And anyone know what the name of that operation was?[/quote]my family from both sides are war refugees ...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 10:13 pm

which countires? and is this the french-compton casper?

My family is finally talking more about North Korea, they really didn't want to talk about it before, so I'm just wondering about others...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2006, 1:36 am

[quote="End Violence NOW"]which countires? and is this the french-compton casper?

My family is finally talking more about North Korea, they really didn't want to talk about it before, so I'm just wondering about others...[/quote]

lol yeah ....actually cuba for my abuelo and viet nam for us ,those are countrys were my family had to move or die .now am i khmer ? lol no but the village of my ancestors from my motha side were not far from cambogia but actually back in ankor days we were part of their king dom ..so fucc that viet khmer racist shit we cousins .so me and my fingaz we gona have to give it up to that mad ass ben tre village were 90% of the population did die on their feet like proud warriors ...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 19th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Viets and Khmers are not cousins...Your ancestors stole lower Cambodia.During the Angkor period Vietnam wasnt even around Cambodia...Vietnam was right above Champa...The Champa kingdom was in central vietnam...lower Cambodia was Southern Vietnam during the Angkor period.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2006, 8:52 pm

[quote="L o n g B e a c h"]Viets and Khmers are not cousins...Your ancestors stole lower Cambodia.During the Angkor period Vietnam wasnt even around Cambodia...Vietnam was right above Champa...The Champa kingdom was in central vietnam...lower Cambodia was Southern Vietnam during the Angkor period.[/quote]WELL if u wanna talk about my personal ancestors they a mix of africa caraib ocean europe and viet nam both parents are mixed my mother have whites bloods from french colonies and my dad being from caraibean island he mixed ...now back on topic .. technikely if u consider the human race as not related like most nazi think ..yeah we aint cousins but in reality people are moving and fucking each othaz for ages i doupt we a different specie by the way its with that kind of theory that people like polpot and duch were given the power to do what they did ...i firmly think humans are brothaz in a way and i prevent myself from racism by thinkin' this way ...when i c a black or a white or whatever race baby i c a son not a stranger ...

i got treated like a dirt in viet nam cause of my race...so i believe that the viets who were racist with me certainly did think the way you think but instead of juicing up the khmer they selfmasturbate thinking they won a war on yall and yall dumm and stupid like buffalo... so im sure those viets would be happy to start a shitty topic about who is the superior ..but for ,me as far as i know khmer people are my cousins .