Oriental Lazy BoyZ (OLBz) claiming Blood?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Oriental Lazy BoyZ (OLBz) claiming Blood?

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2006, 5:57 pm

These dudes tryin to claim blood?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 26th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Yeah, they're People Nation also.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 26th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Silencioso wrote:Yeah, they're People Nation also.

Aye aye aye, that's a different (but I guess loosely related) OLB, lthat's the Original Loko Boyz in Chicago you're talking about

The blood ones if you're talking Cali are Oriental Lazy BoyZ

NikexCortez is from there and he would be best explaining everything, and he did if you search the forums:

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... hp?p=60440

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... hp?p=28109

But basically they are related to OBZ which is in the Pueblo Del Rio Projects and for a while they were a part of 52 Pueblos before they became their own gang, which is why they are blood.

But OLB no longer claims blood officially or something anymore? ask Nike

Here's the location of OBZ:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/page4.html

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 10:52 am

Original Loko Boyz are the homiez in Tacoma, Washington. The Outlaw Loko Bloodz are the homiez in Chicago, Illinoise. Yea the new generation in LA only, arent really banging bloods. The big homies stay blood but the new booties can choose to be a blood or not. As for me, im not a blood. For sure we still red rag. I was told from the big homie we were the FIRST asian blood gang.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 14th, 2006, 3:35 pm

So if I see a gang of dudes in Chinatown or Hollywood red raggin and they asian, they from your set?

Do you have black or white members? Mexicans?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 8:59 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Original Loko Boyz are the homiez in Tacoma, Washington. The Outlaw Loko Bloodz are the homiez in Chicago, Illinoise. Yea the new generation in LA only, arent really banging bloods. The big homies stay blood but the new booties can choose to be a blood or not. As for me, im not a blood. For sure we still red rag. I was told from the big homie we were the FIRST asian blood gang.

That's if you count OBZ and OLBZ close.... OBZ was first.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 9:18 pm

^^ How you know if OBZ was first or not? Who are you? OLBZ was created before OBZ.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Hm....... someone told me obz's were first to be blood.....

Well since he said OBZ was blood first and you say OLBZ was "created before" maybe he means the people in OBZ were blood first but I guess in 52P and you mean OLBZ was its own gang before OBZ was?

no arguing intended, not a big deal to me which was first.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 9:29 pm

youngwun wrote:So if I see a gang of dudes in Chinatown or Hollywood red raggin and they asian, they from your set?

Do you have black or white members? Mexicans?

Shizz i dont know if EVERYBODY that is asian and red raggin is from my hood. MOST should be. But theres alot of these kids that WANT to be like us so they be flamed up. Some of them even look stupid. But if that asian you see looks like a gang banger, he probably is from the hood. So dont mistakin us for one of those kids that try to dress like gangsters and look stupid at it. The Oriental Boyz come kick it with us in the hood. So it could either be OLBZ, OBZ, or YLZ. YLZ is Young Lazyz, their future OLBZ. Yea we do have black and mexican members. Never heard or seen a whiteboy though.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » April 15th, 2006, 12:29 am

Hey Nike, aint there OLBz in Long Beach? Seen some up there but they dont red rag it though cuz its crip city. What colors do they sport in Long Beach? And also heard some OLBz in Pomona also. They beefing with the TRG's over there? Oh yeah, Happy Cambodian New Years. This weekend. Heard a gang of Asian Boyz r gonna be mobbing deep over at the Wat in Fontana. Khmer peeps be saying Fontana is gonna be packed and shit. Fo sho theres gonna be drama over there. U got Khmer Gangs from L.A. county going over to San Bern to attend Khmer New Year celebrations in Fontana which probably will get the San Bern Khmer gangs tripping and stuff. Sucks no more Sante Fe Dam. They moved it back to El Dorado Park. stuff aint gonna be packed though, I guess. Been there and done that, aint really that much fun in Long Beach.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 15th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Two questions.

1. Isn't it weird that when you join OLBz, you can either claim Blood or not? Shouldn't yall be on the same page?

2. And why did yall ever claim Blood? Did you have affiliation with black Blood sets or was it just a trend thang? Most Blood gangs claim Blood cause they affiliated.

No disrespect, just wondering.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 15th, 2006, 8:42 pm

hitonme wrote:Hey Nike, aint there OLBz in Long Beach? Seen some up there but they dont red rag it though because its crip city. What colors do they sport in Long Beach? And also heard some OLBz in Pomona also. They beefing with the TRG's over there? Oh yeah, Happy Cambodian New Years. This weekend. Heard a gang of Asian Boyz r gonna be mobbing deep over at the Wat in Fontana. Khmer peeps be saying Fontana is gonna be packed and shit. Fo sho theres gonna be drama over there. U got Khmer Gangs from L.A. county going over to San Bern to attend Khmer New Year celebrations in Fontana which probably will get the San Bern Khmer gangs tripping and stuff. Sucks no more Sante Fe Dam. They moved it back to El Dorado Park. stuff aint gonna be packed though, I guess. Been there and done that, aint really that much fun in Long Beach.

I wish I was still in LB....But I heard TRG was deep at El Dorado.All my homies waiting to go to Fontana...Hopefully Ill be down there to roll too.Four ABZ up here got fucced up by 20 TRG...one of the dude got put in critical condition.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » April 15th, 2006, 11:45 pm

YearZero wrote:
hitonme wrote:Hey Nike, aint there OLBz in Long Beach? Seen some up there but they dont red rag it though because its crip city. What colors do they sport in Long Beach? And also heard some OLBz in Pomona also. They beefing with the TRG's over there? Oh yeah, Happy Cambodian New Years. This weekend. Heard a gang of Asian Boyz r gonna be mobbing deep over at the Wat in Fontana. Khmer peeps be saying Fontana is gonna be packed and shit. Fo sho theres gonna be drama over there. U got Khmer Gangs from L.A. county going over to San Bern to attend Khmer New Year celebrations in Fontana which probably will get the San Bern Khmer gangs tripping and stuff. Sucks no more Sante Fe Dam. They moved it back to El Dorado Park. stuff aint gonna be packed though, I guess. Been there and done that, aint really that much fun in Long Beach.

I wish I was still in LB....But I heard TRG was deep at El Dorado.All my homies waiting to go to Fontana...Hopefully Ill be down there to roll too.Four ABZ up here got fucced up by 20 TRG...one of the dude got put in critical condition.

Hey Zero, those 4 AB's that got messed up, this in Fresno right? Must be retaliation for what happened to the pregnant khmer girl.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 12:36 am

Wonder if anythings like that is gonna go down in Fontana, it seems like the whole khmer world is gonna be there

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 16th, 2006, 2:58 am

Yeah...those 4 were jumped in Fresno.

Fontana...ALL the blue raggers is gonna be there.My homeboy's friend invited a dude from Pueblo Bishops to Fontana...My homeboy got turned out...he dated a OGZ...then he started rollin with Bloods...Cuzz be flamed up now.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 3:35 am

The PB52 dude black?

lol I wonder.... if all the Pueblos showed up at the temple what would happen...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 16th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Yeah...He Black.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 9:18 pm

They still roll with OBZ at all?

Some OBZ (Lil CK) and stuff were talking and it seemed like they were getting more uncomfortable with each other, some of them seemed passively racial

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 26th, 2006, 8:48 am

OLBz is everywhere nowadays. All OLBz red raggin. OLBz dont beef with TRG. How was fontana? What hoods were over there?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 26th, 2006, 8:57 am

youngwun wrote:Two questions.

1. Isn't it weird that when you join OLBz, you can either claim Blood or not? Shouldn't yall be on the same page?

2. And why did yall ever claim Blood? Did you have affiliation with black Blood sets or was it just a trend thang? Most Blood gangs claim Blood cause they affiliated.

No disrespect, just wondering.

1. Yea I think thats weird but its not my call. But I dont care, all I know is that Im an Oriental Lazy Boy Gangsta.

2. What I heard was the homies kicked it with black Bloods. Sometimes I see black Bloods in the hood. I dont know where their from, I dont talk to them.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 22nd, 2006, 12:39 pm

If that is really tru about rival gangs coming to the pueblos asking them who came to their hood to start trouble and the pueblos tell them the OBZ did that really make the 52PB look pie az f*ck i swear.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 23rd, 2006, 10:42 am

There's OLB14 in Washington.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 23rd, 2006, 11:07 am

^ You must be mistakin you must be talking about eastside 44th OLB in tacoma wash.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 23rd, 2006, 6:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if a certain side of OLBz claim 14 because in Chicago they claim People Nation. We all fam bam though! L'z UP HOMIES!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 23rd, 2006, 10:49 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:^ You must be mistakin you must be talking about eastside 44th OLB in tacoma wash.

I'm not mistaken, cuzz I'm talking about 14 as in OLB Nortenos.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 24th, 2006, 11:20 am

^ Well somebody must of told you the wrong info cause to my knowledge the OLBz don't claim 14.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 25th, 2006, 10:08 am

TwoGlockz wrote:^ Well somebody must of told you the wrong info cause to my knowledge the OLBz don't claim 14.

DIFFERENT OLBz!

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 2nd, 2006, 1:47 pm

Yo nike you ever heard of Oriental Gangsta Boyz in L.A chinatown i think their hood is in lincoln heights.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 2nd, 2006, 6:16 pm

Who are you? What set you from and where you live? OGB Old Gay Boyz are fake. They're wanna be Orientalz. They aint got no hood or nothin. It's only a few heads deep and was barely started. Fukk all of them fake wanna be Oriental bustaz. The only REAL ORIENTAL HOODZ in LA are WS OLBZ, ES LAOBZ, and WS LAOBZ ONLY. Them OGB live in ese hoodz. All of Lincoln Heights are ran by esez. If the esez even knew bout them tryna claim Lincoln Heights, them Gay Boyz will get handled with the quickness.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 3rd, 2006, 10:42 am

My name is d-man.

I can't speak about my $et ova the net ya feel me.

I am from murdaland but live in the dirty souf.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 3rd, 2006, 2:07 pm

Man dont give me that shizz. I just found out who you are. Your other sn on this forum is Diablo. Haha you a fool...So you finaly got in a gang huh? Good for you LOL!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2006, 10:35 am

:lol:

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”