Oriental Lazy BoyZ (OLBz) claiming Blood?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
JAYCHU10
What city do you live in now?: HOUSTON TEXAS

Re: Oriental Lazy BoyZ (OLBz) claiming Blood?

Unread post by JAYCHU10 » April 1st, 2009, 12:55 am

shing wrote:when will they learn that bloods and crips are for blacks?
ok what if an ARABIAN guy has a red rag on and sported all red looking like a red ALLADIN.. and put a pistol to your face and shoots u.. cause he wanted to kill for his color.. now his not black.. so u saying he didnt put it down for the color of red? Or he just did it out of stupidity..

Lets just say you wearing blue.. and somehow he thought u was a crip.. but he still murdered u.. and have another chance to murder if he gets away.. cause he wanted to be a blood.. his not black but his ARABIAN.. does he have to be black to put it down for his color.. and BLUE AND RED DONT EVEN NEED TO BE BLOODS OR CRIPS like example SURENOS CLAIM BLUE NORTENOS CLAIM RED.. and they HATE BLOODS AND CRIPS.. so how funny is that.. color is not owned.. is passed ON dumFUC

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » April 1st, 2009, 6:38 pm

JAYCHU10 wrote:
ok what if an ARABIAN guy has a red rag on and sported all red looking like a red ALLADIN.. and put a pistol to your face and shoots u.. cause he wanted to kill for his color.. now his not black.. so u saying he didnt put it down for the color of red? Or he just did it out of stupidity..

Lets just say you wearing blue.. and somehow he thought u was a crip.. but he still murdered u.. and have another chance to murder if he gets away.. cause he wanted to be a blood.. his not black but his ARABIAN.. does he have to be black to put it down for his color.. and BLUE AND RED DONT EVEN NEED TO BE BLOODS OR CRIPS like example SURENOS CLAIM BLUE NORTENOS CLAIM RED.. and they HATE BLOODS AND CRIPS.. so how funny is that.. color is not owned.. is passed ON dumFUC

If you had any brains you could see that my post doesn't have anything to do with the color blue or red. I was referring to asians that claim crip or blood. Those gangs originated from blacks. Why would asians gravitate towards rolling with the blacks? That's straight up wannabe lame shit. Asians like that make us look fukking retarded. When was the last time you ever heard of some asian crips go at it with some Black P Stones? When have you ever heard of some OLB going at it with some Broadway Gangster Crips? Never. They only bang with other asian sets. What's the point of claiming blood or crip then? If you've ever been to the joint, which I'm sure you haven't, you would know that no crip, blood, sureno, norteno, or wood would ever come to your aid if you ever got into a wreck. I've been to many CDC institutions and no asian rolls with any blood/crip set in there even if they were from OLB or Asian Crips. They roll with the "Other" car and that's it. I've met plenty of asian crip/blood that don't even claim their set when they hit the joint because they know better. Many times I had to check a fool for sagging or spewing that cuz/blood shit. At first they don't understand but when they take a look around and see that your own people is all you got, they understand. So if you wanna emulate another culture, go right ahead. You're just making yourself look like a fukkin' clown. You're the dumFUC.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » April 4th, 2009, 3:18 am

JAYCHU10 wrote:

stop talking.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 16th, 2013, 5:09 pm

The oriental family do beef with real crips. Not just abz. When does part of being a blood have to do with being ck anyway? Since im an american do i have to be afgan k.

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » September 22nd, 2013, 9:59 am

Does anybody know about the oriental soldiers in long beach? i went to school with one of them a long time ago in san pedro but i dont remember where there turf is?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 15th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Ive had homies roll blood in there..

One of the OGz got jumped in there and the bloods didnt back him up.

Then again, some of us were tight with the brothers.

On the street, youll catch Orientalz and Pueblos hangin together in the PJz.

Long Beach, the SEAz and Crips hang on the daily.

But behind the walls, it all depends on different individuals and different places. But for the majority, asians are on our own. Like the incident that happened with the OG made shit salty.

Thats why Samoans roll others now too.

thats politics for you.

Some OLB and AB steered away from all that..

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 15th, 2013, 1:42 pm

hulk wrote:what's the official name for OLB 44block? i hear Original Locco Boyz, Oriental Locco Boyz, and just Locco Boyz. also isn't there some black Piru gang in the same hood?
All those names go hand in hand. They share turf with ESPiru. Both rep 44 Block.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 29th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Shing the homies was smashin on all crips at the local high school in the hood. Downtown Business Magnet. Niggaz was gettin bussed from South Central.

I've met a nigga from PDL who said Asian Boyz rolled up on him on a bike and blasted at him.

When I was in HS, R60s took us serious.

For those who don't think Camboz was w that Crip or Blood shit simply wasn't there.

What I do agree w you on though Shing is once you get locked up is where you realize shit. Peace.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » December 29th, 2013, 4:13 pm

shing wrote:
JAYCHU10 wrote:

If you had any brains you could see that my post doesn't have anything to do with the color blue or red. I was referring to asians that claim crip or blood. Those gangs originated from blacks. Why would asians gravitate towards rolling with the blacks? That's straight up wannabe lame shit. Asians like that make us look fukking retarded. When was the last time you ever heard of some asian crips go at it with some Black P Stones? When have you ever heard of some OLB going at it with some Broadway Gangster Crips? Never. They only bang with other asian sets. What's the point of claiming blood or crip then? If you've ever been to the joint, which I'm sure you haven't, you would know that no crip, blood, sureno, norteno, or wood would ever come to your aid if you ever got into a wreck. I've been to many CDC institutions and no asian rolls with any blood/crip set in there even if they were from OLB or Asian Crips. They roll with the "Other" car and that's it. I've met plenty of asian crip/blood that don't even claim their set when they hit the joint because they know better. Many times I had to check a fool for sagging or spewing that cuz/blood shit. At first they don't understand but when they take a look around and see that your own people is all you got, they understand. So if you wanna emulate another culture, go right ahead. You're just making yourself look like a fukkin' clown. You're the dumFUC.
ur so right shing, the Asian gangs do emulated the black culture gangs...I've always hear Mexican ppls saying to me why do Asian gangs talk like blacks and dressed like mexcians? lmao :lol: but the Asian gangs that don't claim balck color gangs are TRG and CBC

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » December 30th, 2013, 8:45 pm

there were some even more lame Korean and Pinoy gangs that were wannabe surenos. Mabuhai Pinoy got their whole gang turned out to Mexican Power13. CYS got turned out too. the so-called leader, Cricket, straight up cells up with surenos. LVM=Las valas malas. this stuff is all comedy to me.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » December 30th, 2013, 8:47 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Shing the homies was smashin on all crips at the local high school in the hood. Downtown Business Magnet. Niggaz was gettin bussed from South Central.

I've met a nigga from PDL who said Asian Boyz rolled up on him on a bike and blasted at him.

When I was in HS, R60s took us serious.

For those who don't think Camboz was w that Crip or Blood shit simply wasn't there.

What I do agree w you on though Shing is once you get locked up is where you realize shit. Peace.
I know khmers were doing their thing but the point here is why would you want to emulate another race. Cambodians were always claiming Khmer pride but how can you do that when you wannabe black?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » January 3rd, 2014, 12:55 pm

We're all products of our environments. No such thing as an original Asian gang style. If you grow up around a lot of blacks then eventually their style is gonna rub off on you.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 3rd, 2014, 3:02 pm

SDmofo wrote:We're all products of our environments. No such thing as an original Asian gang style. If you grow up around a lot of blacks then eventually their style is gonna rub off on you.
wrong. if you grew up in the 80s in the SGV, that Asian style was all ours.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » January 3rd, 2014, 6:11 pm

shing wrote:
SDmofo wrote:We're all products of our environments. No such thing as an original Asian gang style. If you grow up around a lot of blacks then eventually their style is gonna rub off on you.
Asians gangs have always been diverse like Asian people. A lot of Asian gangs don't trace their lineages to the SGV.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 6th, 2014, 3:18 am

i think sgv had the worst rankers/wannabes for asian g's tbh.

but sgv and oc viet/chinese gangs did have their own style back then.

that casual dressed up look. like dressed nice but still g looking with the tats and burns and stuff.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 6th, 2014, 3:25 am

SDmofo wrote:
shing wrote:
Asians gangs have always been diverse like Asian people. A lot of Asian gangs don't trace their lineages to the SGV.
i don't think there was a homegrown sgv major set tbh.

wah ching, asian boyz, cool boys, black dragon, hell side gang, oriental lazy boyz, pinoy real, satanas etc.

all the major name sgv hoods was out of sgv origin.

unless you count like pomona boys or westco boyz major.

where did vietnamese boyz originate? never really paid attention to their history.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 6th, 2014, 10:52 am

I've known Asian B's and C's in the past and honestly it doesn't bother me. When you take into consideration their background, influences and where they grew up it makes sense. There were Asian gangs claiming Blood and Crip before my time so who am I do judge. To each his own.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » January 6th, 2014, 9:47 pm

triplethreat wrote:I've known Asian B's and C's in the past and honestly it doesn't bother me. When you take into consideration their background, influences and where they grew up it makes sense. There were Asian gangs claiming Blood and Crip before my time so who am I do judge. To each his own.
it bother me but hey that's their lives...I've bet the white race look at the Asian gangs like they don't know their identity is :lol:

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 7th, 2014, 2:50 am

^I hear what your saying but honestly who cares what white ppl think haha. On this topic their opinion means nothing. I'll add to this by saying Asian gangs in other states have no business claiming B or C. I just don't see the point. But like I said before to each his own. I don't know the politics or history of Asian hoods outside of Cali.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 7th, 2014, 9:06 am

triplethreat wrote:^I hear what your saying but honestly who cares what white ppl think haha. On this topic their opinion means nothing. I'll add to this by saying Asian gangs in other states have no business claiming B or C. I just don't see the point. But like I said before to each his own. I don't know the politics or history of Asian hoods outside of Cali.
man, most of them out of state asian B and C just claim it for no reason.

at least OBZ/OLB and ABZ/ST/EFCC has an explanation.

OBZ influenced OLB because of them being with the Five Deuce Pueblos.

ST was a clique of Sons of Samoa and they got ABZ/EFCC into it.

better than my JR HIGH crew. KRAZY CRIP FAMILY. there weren't even BLACK crips in the valley back then! LOL

our diss name KENTUCKY FRIED CRIPS sounded harder. SMH LOL

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 10th, 2015, 8:45 am

Judas u seem to know some shit about my neighborhood. U knew a few of my homies. All from the county right?

We're van nuys asian boyz the only hood u personally know who we were going at it with?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 12th, 2015, 6:39 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Judas u seem to know some shit about my neighborhood. U knew a few of my homies. All from the county right?

We're van nuys asian boyz the only hood u personally know who we were going at it with?
osirio boys was the one i've heard of most chinatown.

i'm from the valley and ABZ was who in sfv you beefed with.

in sgv i'm not sure. but i think wc or parts of wc. in san bernardino i heard you guys were beating up trg.

not too sure about the old chinatown hoods.

like cth, vc, ctb, nca, abi. i heard olb n abi use to be cool but that was ancient history.

i heard that rumor abi/olb rumble and loser jumps in other set too.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 14th, 2015, 10:31 am

Abi and us use to fight all the time. We've take turns getting the best of each other. When they got the boot out of ct it was only van nuys who we had to worry about. They were the only side that would come down to start shit. Them foos was beefing with every asian gang in the county! Didn't even have to worry about long beach unless we went there. They some super crips lol.

Nca were our allies.

Vc cool boys was our main enemy. Ended with a peace treaty. That war was vicious.

Black Dragon were our allies during the time of the Cool Boy wars.

Es laob was also going at it with Cb. Cb tried following them into the projects once, but once they entered a certain block they backed out.

Vccb allies at the time was pine street.

We had our moments with dub c. Their cool in my book. Though there have been skirmishes. But it never became beef. There's been rumbles with them at alpine park and san gabriel valley. There's even been times when we backed each other up.

Ws laob was in north Hollywood and frog town. Their enemies were satanas.

Don't really hear much about ctb in ct. But they were really popular in Korea town. I believe a bunch of girls from Korea town was getting into ctG if I remember correctly.