ABZ Gangster Crips

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ABZ Gangster Crips

Unread post by Tyrant » February 11th, 2006, 12:21 pm

Do the blakc crips see ABZ as a real crip set?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 11th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Didn't know they even had GC in their name, isn't it just ABZ C?

Anyways, they don't really think about them enough to really care if they claim Crip or not, don't run into them banging too much don't really call them Crips, they just call them ABZ because don't really get into discussions on if they are ture blue and all the other stuff talked about in the board. Usually just say "them Asian niggas" lol

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 11th, 2006, 7:13 pm

yea blacks consider them real, and now only lb abz claim crip the rest is just abz.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 11th, 2006, 7:22 pm

^I thought Pomona and Riverside and a couple other places still claimed Crip?

Well about what you said.... they wouldn't call/consider them "fake"... but don't really think about it enough like people on this board to discuss whether or not they are real (like that one board that said "Are asian colorbanger real" or whatever")

They would call them crips sometimes but never think about it that much to really care, it's just not an issue. They do consider them enough as a serious gang though, but crip is just a label

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » February 12th, 2006, 12:12 pm

NikexCortez wrote:yea blacks consider them real, and now only lb abz claim crip the rest is just abz.
what flag color they be flossin now since most of them no longer claim the C?

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » February 12th, 2006, 12:57 pm

From what I know, they blue rag. The ones over here in Alhambra, San Gabriel and El Monte don't claim crip. They claim blue rag. Not so sure about Van Nuys though. Last I heard they were claiming the C's.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » February 12th, 2006, 5:24 pm

hitonme wrote:From what I know, they blue rag. The ones over here in Alhambra, San Gabriel and El Monte don't claim crip. They claim blue rag. Not so sure about Van Nuys though. Last I heard they were claiming the C's.
Oh i see. The ones in Seattle still rokc all that blue.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 21st, 2006, 2:17 am

so i watched AMW last year, where they had a video of them scrappin some dudes in some bar and one of them pulled the trigger on another, was that TRG they was fightin?

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » June 27th, 2006, 10:29 am

Just ran across this article, It's about the Dallas asian community were ABZ terroritory is and the genrefication of the area. Some of the people in these pictures are ABZ.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... asia_0625/

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » June 27th, 2006, 3:27 pm

mission wrote:Just ran across this article, It's about the Dallas asian community were ABZ terroritory is and the genrefication of the area. Some of the people in these pictures are ABZ.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... asia_0625/
Man, I can't see nothing on there. It would be better if u would copy and paste the article and pics on here.