ALL ASIAN BLOOD GANGS

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

ALL ASIAN BLOOD GANGS

Unread post by youngwun » April 24th, 2006, 10:04 pm

I've been giving this a lot of thought.

I havent had anyone convince me that these all asian damu gangs aren't just doing it because they saw colors or as a fashion statement. Damus are all connected throughout South Central, Inglewood and Compton, so it makes sense why we claim what we claim, but how are gangs like OLBz (who I understand dont claim damu only but did originally) connected? OBz are in the Pueblo PJ's, but I've NEVER once heard them shouted out in a rollcall at functions, and thats in ten years of being down for my shit.

No disrespect, just wondering the history and connection that these niggaz have with us, and by us I mean the Blood gangs of LA.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 12:06 am

OBZ used to just be part of 52PB

They existed from early 80s and lived there since late 70's, before any movies about "Colors"

They have a weird relationship though

you can search the forums but basically the Khmers were getting punked there and then they got AK's and sprayed on the PB and then they sort of got together after that

I heard the reason they didn't get shout outs and the reason they later split up was because PB were basically using them to do all the dirt and later they would be like "it wasn't us, it was some Asians" and acted like that so they split up.

You're right most people don't ever hear about them.

OLBz was in the news for a while only because they killed some political/community leader.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 25th, 2006, 9:13 am

Nah I feel that, OBz and all. But I mean, what about all these other faux claimers? I cant help but call 'em that because no one has shown me fact that they are affiliated.

And where is OBz hanging? Anytime I go by the Pueblos hood it's ALL Pueblo writing on the walls. Never seen an OBz tag or an asian dude in that hood, EVER.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 25th, 2006, 2:39 pm

OBZ threw a party ova at the projects on Saturday...A new years party.When i asked my homeboy if OBZ was still deep at the PJ...He told me they somewhat died out.They was hollaring out "Long Beach....killa".There was around 20 OBZ at the party though...the rest was old folks.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:14 pm

youngwun wrote:Nah I feel that, OBz and all. But I mean, what about all these other faux claimers? I cant help but call 'em that because no one has shown me fact that they are affiliated.

And where is OBz hanging? Anytime I go by the Pueblos hood it's ALL Pueblo writing on the walls. Never seen an OBz tag or an asian dude in that hood, EVER.

But alot of them moved and they don't wallbang much

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:17 pm

YearZero wrote:They was hollaring out "Long Beach....killa".
lol...

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » April 25th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Hey EVN, did u get that off Myspace? LMAO!!! :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 1:30 am

Ya, why?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 26th, 2006, 9:03 am

My big homies and OGs use to live in the Peublo PJs. Then moved to China Town/Echo Park. I dont really know why we claimed Blood, but my hood been around before the movie Colors lol.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 12:16 pm

^ THat's why I said OBZ was before OLB, even if the name OLB started first, OBZ was blood before

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Y.G. I remember you said there were some Asians in "your hood"?

Well there was a function a while ago I didn't notice any

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 26th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Word, thanks for clearing that up yall. I have to admit that I often give in to the stereotype that asians just jock other cultures a bit too often. I'm not 100% positive that aint whats going down but I feel what yall are saying, so thanks for some of the history.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 2nd, 2006, 11:59 am

What set you from youngwun?

EVN - I'm just me... you never answered my question, who are you?

There are some asian gangs that do claim blood and crip that I find ridiclous even though Im an asian myself. I know for a fact they have no real connection. Its just a fad to them. But I know my hood are real bloods. Even though I dont know why we are real bloods, we are accepted by black bloods. I mean I wouldnt know what to answer if someone was to ask me, why are those other asian bloods/crips are fake and OLBZ/OBZ/ABZ isnt. All that I know is that OLBZ/OBZ came from a blood hood(south central) and ABZ came from a crip hood(long beach). While other gangs, which dont even have to be asian, come from areas where there are no bloods/crips.

So youngwun, my other question to you is, what makes a gang real bloods/crips?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 2nd, 2006, 2:49 pm

What do you want to know about me?

Who am I? You have to meet me and interact with me to know that.

Anything else is a description/association, so what about me do you want to know?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 10:17 pm

[quote="NikexCortez"]What set you from youngwun?

There are some asian gangs that do claim blood and crip that I find ridiclous even though Im an asian myself. I know for a fact they have no real connection. Its just a fad to them. But I know my hood are real bloods. Even though I dont know why we are real bloods, we are accepted by black bloods. I mean I wouldnt know what to answer if someone was to ask me, why are those other asian bloods/crips are fake and OLBZ/OBZ/ABZ isnt. All that I know is that OLBZ/OBZ came from a blood hood(south central) and ABZ came from a crip hood(long beach). While other gangs, which dont even have to be asian, come from areas where there are no bloods/crips.

WORD ...PUR RACISM ...PEOPLE SAYIN THE ASIANS AROUND PEUBLO GOT THEIR RAGS AFTER COLOR IS NOT KNOWING AND IS ASUMING AND SPREADING BS ....DO YALL THINK HOOD LIKE CVP GOST TOWN CALAS PARK SCOTTDALE ALL THOSE LIL BLOOD HOOD IN CARSON THEY WOULDNT STAND A REAL FULL SCALE WAR AGAINT ABZ?

So youngwun, my other question to you is, what makes a gang real bloods/crips?[/quote]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 10:22 pm

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="NikexCortez"]What set you from youngwun?

WORD ...PUR RACISM ...PEOPLE SAYIN THE ASIANS AROUND PEUBLO GOT THEIR RAGS AFTER COLOR IS NOT KNOWING AND IS ASUMING AND SPREADING BS ....DO YALL THINK HOOD LIKE CVP GOST TOWN CALAS PARK SCOTTDALE ALL THOSE LIL BLOOD HOOD IN CARSON THEY WOULDNT STAND A REAL FULL SCALE WAR AGAINT ABZ?

So youngwun, my other question to you is, what makes a gang real bloods/crips?[/quote][/quote]

I DONT KNOW I SAW SOME TRAY BLOODS FROM NEW YORK IN A VDO WITH WSP'S ...FROM A C AND B POINT OF VIEW TRAY IS A CRIP NUMBER BUT NOW SEEMS NY HOODS WITH THEIR WAYS GOT SOMEWHAT ACEPTED ? HOOD LIKE TRG ABZ ARE FULL POWER CALI ORGANISED CRIMINAL STREET GANG AND THEY DO MOVE SOME WEIGHT GO ASK THE LONGOS IF THEY AINT WITH THE BUSNESS ..EVEN ABZ IS CPT CONNECTED .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 10:30 pm

LIKE ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WOULD THINK ASIANS ARE HARD CORE GANGSTA WHEN THEY KEEP IT TRIAD BUT GOT THEIR CRIPPIN TWISTED ..LET ME TELL U SUM THE VIETS LAO KHMER THAT WENT THRU WAR ..WHILE HOLDING AN AK 47 WOULD HAVE MORE CHANCE TO BLOW YOUR BRAIN OUT SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS AN EVERYDAY DRILL TO HOLD A K ... HE GREW UP AND THEY GET MILITARY INSTRUCTION EVERY MORNING AT 5 IN VIET NAM ALL THE VILLAGE HAD TO PRACTISE MILITARY DRILLS EVEN KIDS ...BELIEVE ME THOSE PEOPLE THAT WENT THRU WAR HAVE A HUGE ADVANTAGE IN BANGIN THEY MOVE IN SILENT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 10:55 pm

THE BIG MAFIA IN MY PJ WAS A TEAM OF BROTHA THAT CAME TOGETHER OUTA SAIGON ..COLD DTERMINED AND CLEVER.CLEVER YEAH THATS WHAT DANGEROUS FOOL ..SEEMS LIKE U NEVER HAD A REAL VICIOUS AND EVIL KILLER FOCUSING ON YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES ...THEY WOULD GET YOUR LOVE ONES BEFORE U EVEN KNOW U GOT TROUBLE WITH THEM ON THAT I AGREE ASIANS HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS AND SOME COULD BE SEEN AS EVIL AND COWARD BUT FOR A VIET ONCE U IN THE SCOPE HE WANTS YO HEAD BY ALL MEAN NESSECERAY ...ONE OF THEM IS CURRENTLY SERVIN A LIFE SENTENCE IN BANGKOK 4 DRUG ...AND GOT 4 MURDER TRIAL IN FRANCE WAITIN HIS EXTRADITION ...THE THAI WILL KEEP HIM AND HE'LL BAIL CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY ...SAYIN ABZ IS CRIPPIN LESS THAN A 2N CRIPS OR ANY LBC'S IS RACIST .

I DID SAY ALL THIS TO TELL YALL ....PREDJUDICE ITS WHAT WE ALL FELL VICTIM OF ...BUT ITS NOT the SKIN COLOR THAT MAKES THE RIDA ...ABZ OLB ARE LEGIT C AND B TO ME ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 2nd, 2006, 11:22 pm

My comment about the movie Colors was taken a bit too seriously.

I'm from 80th Street Mad Swan Blood. You probably know it as FSB these days, but I started banging when it was MSB. I keep my name/history secret... you cant trust NOBODY.

It's hard for me to explain what I think real bloods/crips are. Basically, all these hoods spread around LA County are obviously connected, started by eachother, expanded on, etc. Like, there are geniune reasons why we chose red and others chose blue. Loyalty, connection, history. I don't remember when OBz put in any work to help the Blood cause, so to me they are seperate shit, ya feel me? They have their own wars, own politics, so why they banging blood? Seeing as how they are connected to a Blood gang that isnt too respected these days, it doesnt really help the situation.

I'm sure there are dedicated asian bloods and crips alike. I never said differently, but if a bunch of white kids started a gang called Hill Top Piru in Silverlake, would any of you respect that? Fuck no, and I think whites as a whole have as much to do with banging and the ghetto as asians, even though you'll find both spread throughout South Central.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 2nd, 2006, 11:23 pm

bgcasper wrote:LIKE ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WOULD THINK ASIANS ARE HARD CORE GANGSTA WHEN THEY KEEP IT TRIAD BUT GOT THEIR CRIPPIN TWISTED ..LET ME TELL U SUM THE VIETS LAO KHMER THAT WENT THRU WAR ..WHILE HOLDING AN AK 47 WOULD HAVE MORE CHANCE TO BLOW YOUR BRAIN OUT SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS AN EVERYDAY DRILL TO HOLD A K ... HE GREW UP AND THEY GET MILITARY INSTRUCTION EVERY MORNING AT 5 IN VIET NAM ALL THE VILLAGE HAD TO PRACTISE MILITARY DRILLS EVEN KIDS ...BELIEVE ME THOSE PEOPLE THAT WENT THRU WAR HAVE A HUGE ADVANTAGE IN BANGIN THEY MOVE IN SILENT
It was like that in Korea, and to this day like that in North for whenever the "government" get paranoid and feels it needs more troops.

But to this day even in South Korean all citizens are required to do 2 years in military. It's really soft now but it wasn't just 10 15 years ago when it was commons every year for some to die just off the training, it's not like the army here, it's a lot stricter and they don't hold back beating you to death.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » May 20th, 2006, 12:59 pm

youngwun what r you're feelings toward Samoans Bloods.. most blacks consider them official...

i agree that most asian blood crip sets are fake... thats why i got respect for TRG for starting their own shit

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 20th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Yeah I got love for Samoan bloods.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 22nd, 2006, 11:33 am

theres a samoan from 77 swans that live in my hood. he koo with my homies. i dont know his name though.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 22nd, 2006, 8:40 pm

Oh word? Do you live in China Town? Is that OLBz hood?

It's mostly 79/80/84 these days.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 5th, 2006, 11:04 pm

This is the truth. There are a handful of Asian gangs that were doing the color thing since way back, and the rest just thought it would be a cool thing to start to do one day.

I know many Asian gangs that are claiming Crip/Blood that for a fact have nothing to do with their Black equivalents. That doesn't mean they're not down though.

Gotta keep in mind though, that not all Asian gangs that rep red/blue are claiming Blood/Crip. A lot are doing their own thing.

Back in my day (which wasn't that long ago), I never heard of an Asian gang repping colors. The first ones I ever came across were Oriental Boyz and RAC in South Bay area, and apparently, they've always repped their colors.

I don't know how Asian Boyz are in Long Beach, but I never met a single one in Van Nuys that claimed to be Crip or wore blue (I think they still don't). Never saw red Wah Chings. RPB used to be Real Pinoy BROTHERS not Real Pinoy Bloods. AKP was Akrho Pinoy not Akrho Piru. No red or blue gangs in Ktown.

In my own observation, I think a lot of Asian gangs began adopting either Black gang culture/Hispanic gang culture when Tupac was blowing up. No joke.[/b]

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 5th, 2006, 11:11 pm

For real though, these are mostly young teenagers we're talking about. The age that we're all so desperate to belong to something. You can't blame these young Asian cats for wanting to bang C and B. Isn't that why you Black guys do it?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » July 6th, 2006, 10:43 am

youngwun wrote:Nah I feel that, OBz and all. But I mean, what about all these other faux claimers? I cant help but call 'em that because no one has shown me fact that they are affiliated.

If u go by the Pueblo hood all the time, do u get off your car and BicK it with the 52PB niggas? If u ask any of them niggas they will tell u the Kambodians there are Brazy. As a black man i can vouch for the ES NOBZ. i Bicked it with the OG there, aktually Both of em. i aint gonna shout out they're name. But if u knew em they twins. So if any real nigga from the 52PB, they know what im talkin bout. I ask them niggas all the time, bekause i dont B seeing them OBZ much, but the Big homie says they here and they deep. There is alot of fake wankster asian banging, and thats some shit i hate the most, when these fake asians, mexikan, or white kats do it. But some of em really be poppin. In Karson alot of Filipinos bang with the Somoans and Blacks Blood gangs. Alot of All-Asian gangs are connected to the CPT and Inglewood, alot of em are there own shit, and alot of em are fake. But just know know they all here. Inglewood Family i heard is strongly connected to some Asian Piru gang in Garden Grove (just a rumor i heard last year). But i know fo sure that them ES OBZ is foreal bangin that Blood shit and get respekt from the 52PB.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 10th, 2006, 11:16 pm

youngwun wrote:Oh word? Do you live in China Town? Is that OLBz hood?

It's mostly 79/80/84 these days.
Yep.. So what hood created your hood? And who did you guys create?

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 19th, 2006, 10:09 pm

hey any of u have info on exclusively filipino gangs...the ones that rep the red rag...most flip gangs i know rep the red rag...anyway got a homeboy whos dad that is Duke from STS..they like that black rag...anyway..any of u know RPB.AKP.SDP..i know these are red raggers...any of u can enlighten me on the filipino sets that r red raggers....payce

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 1st, 2006, 9:01 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:hey any of u have info on exclusively filipino gangs...the ones that rep the red rag...most flip gangs i know rep the red rag...anyway got a homeboy whos dad that is Duke from STS..they like that black rag...anyway..any of u know RPB.AKP.SDP..i know these are red raggers...any of u can enlighten me on the filipino sets that r red raggers....payce
Those pinoy hoods claiming a red rag are some fools. They must be some teeny boppers, but they'll get in line real quick once they get contact with some real pinoy G's.

That stuff they may be able to away with today because there are few pinoy hardliners out there keeping things in order/perspective. It's a young mans game...all the veteranos are doing their thing living life.

As far as your homeboys dad, Duke is an LA STS Veterano...and if he found out his kid was trying to be a G...I'm sure the color of a rag would be the least that kid has to worry about...LOL.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » August 4th, 2006, 4:01 pm

naw i know the kid..he aint no banger he is trying to go straight goin to college and ish..anyway not juss red rag either you got dem blu ragger azns also..anyway payce

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 7th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Blue or Red or Black rag it don't matter...it is not how real Pinoy gangs operate and function. We have our own culture and traditions, depending on which gang you come from. The only thing a rag is used for is to polish something, hide your face, or tie to a lock and swing it.