Tiny Rascal Gang in Long Beach

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
UmanH-ay

Tiny Rascal Gang in Long Beach

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 26th, 2006, 2:59 am

Since no one else has started a thread about them, lets start one and open it up with some fresh knowledge

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 2nd, 2007, 2:16 pm

TRG is a well known asian gang started by Cambodians from East Side Long Beach. They the reasons why there was a greenlight on all asian gangs. They was droppin the Longos(mexican gang)like "greyzie". They claim the grey rag and beef with many gangs nationwide. Now TRG lets in any race. They are also known for rapping. West up to all the Rasco0o0o0olz out there!

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » March 3rd, 2007, 3:35 pm

i seen some of the pics of some of the white peeps they let in... lol

GLS

Re: Tiny Rascal Gang

Unread post by GLS » June 30th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Do they have certain clicks?

po1ndextah
What city do you live in now?: HARBOR AREA 310

Unread post by po1ndextah » October 4th, 2008, 9:50 pm

Even tho i used to be a SOUTH SIDER, you have to give props to TRG. They were the reason why asians had the green light, BITCH ass Longos couldnt hold their own so they called the EME.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 4th, 2008, 11:44 pm

po1ndextah wrote:Even tho i used to be a SOUTH SIDER, you have to give props to TRG. They were the reason why asians had the green light, BITCH ass Longos couldnt hold their own so they called the EME.
they're down but their rep was overblown.

it's just in long beach every time an asian guy shot an ese , the ese always think it's trg.

there's a lot of shooters in long beach from asian gangs.

asian boyz , suicidal town , exotic foreign creation crips (or whatever they change it to this week) , crazy brother clan , etc.

those gangs did a lot of work against longos but longos always say/think it's trg if a "chino" did it.

i heard van nuys asian boys/z and chinatown asian boyz insanity use to come down from the valley and chinatown to shoot up longo. an la ob i was locked up with told me oriental boyz and oriental lazy boyz went down there from l.a. to bang on longos.

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles

Unread post by elmwoodero » October 24th, 2008, 10:44 am

po1ndextah wrote:
Even tho i used to be a SOUTH SIDER, you have to give props to TRG. They were the reason why asians had the green light, BITCH ass Longos couldnt hold their own so they called the EME

what do you mean you use to be a southsider, once a southsider always a southsider!!! longo wasnt the only reason the chinos got the verde, the caught it cause the lit up all southsiders, not just longos, the crossed out the sur too... "i use to be a southsider" i cant believe you said that, you must be a tagger!!!

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 25th, 2008, 12:54 am

TRG,Exotic Family,and ABZ were both doing dirt on ESL at a time when CBC was a TRG click,and Suicidals use to be SOS.But back then all I ever heard was stories of TRG smoking chongos from left to right.

vinylmonster

Unread post by vinylmonster » November 2nd, 2008, 6:48 pm

word

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » November 16th, 2008, 8:34 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
po1ndextah wrote:Even tho i used to be a SOUTH SIDER, you have to give props to TRG. They were the reason why asians had the green light, BITCH ass Longos couldnt hold their own so they called the EME.

it's just in long beach every time an asian guy shot an ese , the ese always think it's trg.

asian boyz , suicidal town , exotic foreign creation crips (or whatever they change it to this week) , crazy brother clan , etc.

those gangs did a lot of work against longos but longos always say/think it's trg if a "chino" did it.

i heard van nuys asian boys/z and chinatown asian boyz insanity use to come down from the valley and chinatown to shoot up longo. an la ob i was locked up with told me oriental boyz and oriental lazy boyz went down there from l.a. to bang on longos.
yea, okay then asians ask why LONGOS got the EME involved......see to mexicans bangers fighting anoth er race gang is a race war -not a gang war.Asians seem to be able to put aside their differences like they did in LB and focus on a common enemy (mexicans -cholos _ ) and US mexicans are able to do the same thing like happened in LB were TRG was greenlighted. So basically when its a racial struggle I am open to recruitment of those of your own race to combat an enemy...BROWN POWER

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 17th, 2008, 4:19 am

yea, okay then asians ask why LONGOS got the EME involved......see to mexicans bangers fighting anoth er race gang is a race war -not a gang war.Asians seem to be able to put aside their differences like they did in LB and focus on a common enemy (mexicans -cholos _ ) and US mexicans are able to do the same thing like happened in LB were TRG was greenlighted. So basically when its a racial struggle I am open to recruitment of those of your own race to combat an enemy...BROWN POWER[/quote]

LOLZ!!Asians put aside their differences? They was bangin on each other and on chongos at the same time.I've seen Asian bangers getting along with BST cuz they was bangin on chongos too...so its only you chongos that mainly play that race card BS.

Anyways,Only time Cambodian gangs peace treaty is during Khmer new years at el dorado park...then afterwards...they back to bangin on each other again.

They did'nt even see the beef with eses as a race war...they was mainly focused on chongos cuz ya some racist fuccs.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 18th, 2008, 6:39 pm

trg were fuckin DOWW back in the early 90's but nowaday it seems like they are inactive or pussy...maybe all the real G's are locked up, just my 2cent

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 19th, 2008, 4:07 am

One head I met from LSH told me LSH was started by heads who left TRG because of politics. Also said TRG was their main rival. This was in the mid 90's. Dont hear much about LSH or TRG in the OC anymore. Just kno TRG still hold a spot in Santa Ana. Back in the day there was a good number of TRG throughout OC.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 19th, 2008, 5:43 am

mayugastank wrote: yea, okay then asians ask why LONGOS got the EME involved......see to mexicans bangers fighting anoth er race gang is a race war -not a gang war.Asians seem to be able to put aside their differences like they did in LB and focus on a common enemy (mexicans -cholos _ ) and US mexicans are able to do the same thing like happened in LB were TRG was greenlighted. So basically when its a racial struggle I am open to recruitment of those of your own race to combat an enemy...BROWN POWER
man , i doubt esl and wsl asked la eme to get involved.

longos are some racist mofo's and i don't like them from all the innocent people they be shooting up but they ain't no bitches.

people always exagerrate shit. yeah trg/abz/st/efcc/cbc and all the other asian hoods put in work on them but i doub't they'd ask la eme for help.

trg got greenlighted because they did something la eme looked down on. they probably did a drive by on a family or shot a kid or something.

from what i heard the greenlight was originally only trg not all the asians. rumors from what i heard (word on the street and on the inside from older guys that's been around) it just got changed to all asians because the eses thought trg wasn't claiming on the inside. so they just changed it to any asian g or any asian period.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 19th, 2008, 5:52 am

YearZero wrote:
LOLZ!!Asians put aside their differences? They was bangin on each other and on chongos at the same time.I've seen Asian bangers getting along with BST because they was bangin on chongos too...so its only you chongos that mainly play that race card BS.

Anyways,Only time Cambodian gangs peace treaty is during Khmer new years at el dorado park...then afterwards...they back to bangin on each other again.

They did'nt even see the beef with eses as a race war...they was mainly focused on chongos because ya some racist fuccs.
yeah asians sometimes tried to put away their differences and ally but something always fucks up the peace treaty between them.

longos saw it as a race war (like they do with the blacks too) but at first it was just asian hoods against longo. in fact just east side longo. west side longo at the time didn't get along with east side longo.

i think when the green light on the asians in long beach hit that's when all the eses got together. you're right about barrio small town before the ese peace treaty i never heard them beefing with the asian hoods. same with barrio pobre. i just remember war stories back when i was a kid that it was east side longo against the asian hoods later on it changed.

bluucrayonz
What city do you live in now?: Laguna Hills

Re:

Unread post by bluucrayonz » November 19th, 2008, 10:02 pm

NikexCortez wrote:TRG is a well known asian gang started by Cambodians from East Side Long Beach. They the reasons why there was a greenlight on all asian gangs. They was droppin the Longos(mexican gang)like "greyzie". They claim the grey rag and beef with many gangs nationwide. Now TRG lets in any race. They are also known for rapping. West up to all the Rasco0o0o0olz out there!
it started in santa ana in minnie street. not long beach like everybody else thinks.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 20th, 2008, 12:03 pm

bluucrayonz wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:TRG is a well known asian gang started by Cambodians from East Side Long Beach. They the reasons why there was a greenlight on all asian gangs. They was droppin the Longos(mexican gang)like "greyzie". They claim the grey rag and beef with many gangs nationwide. Now TRG lets in any race. They are also known for rapping. West up to all the Rasco0o0o0olz out there!
it started in santa ana in minnie street. not long beach like everybody else thinks.
i've heard that story before too. i don't know how true it is. it's possible though considering the 2 different stories i've heard about how asian boyz started up too.

do you know more of that story? the story i hear of the most is the long beach one where trg the gang came from a crew called teenage rapists which makes sense because of how they tiny raskal gang trg from tr the crew.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » February 15th, 2009, 3:56 pm

watch this video of an old trg head sort of explaining how trg got started. dont think hes one of the founders but definitely one of the original members.

ChicoHOF
What city do you live in now?: Seattle WA

Unread post by ChicoHOF » February 23rd, 2009, 3:53 pm

padevat thmei wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN9Q6C804ys

watch this video of an old trg head sort of explaining how trg got started. dont think hes one of the founders but definitely one of the original members.

Yeah i aint no banger or nothin. And the very first face of that video you posted reminded me of this one thing i saw of this dude from TRG trying to get his life around and uplift hip hop and bboying (breakdancing) in cambodia. I thought it was pretty noble of him to do for his country.

Thread is interesting nonetheless.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 23rd, 2009, 4:25 pm

padevat thmei wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN9Q6C804ys

Thats "Boney" he a Khmer Krom his real name is Doung,dude is a straight rider and actually I think he is one of the founders.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 22nd, 2009, 8:04 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

yup, those fools from OLB had heads come in from washington to put in work. Back then everyone was smashing on the Chongos cuz it was just like you said, soon as TRG dropped the first Chongo those fools so ignorant, they just see an asian and think "trg".

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 26th, 2009, 2:23 am

all the asian g'z had to stand up to the hispanicz and prove them wrong...but a lil too much overworked it...they messed up longo soldados bad!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 5th, 2010, 1:04 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

aye wuz that post u talking bout back in the 90s with the oriental boyz and oriental lazy boyz bangin on dem longos...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » November 17th, 2010, 1:02 am

i was driving down in eastside lb around 6th and redondo. i saw longos posted DEEP. all youngsters too. sometimes i read about people saying longos are hiding and everything but these fools were out there like it was the 90's all over again.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 17th, 2010, 9:35 am

Nah those fools are and have always been deep on the E/S. Not to sound racist but it's, imo, because they've got the largest crop of youngster to recruit from, since some of those families are rolling 8-9-10 deep to one pad. lol. They're just a lot more quiet on the E/S than they were back in the day due to the injunction.

ABZ claims to have NY St sewed up but you'd be hard pressed to see anyone outside when you cruise down the block, those fools stay creeping through alleys and cuts, posted in car ports.

edit: it's TRG who seems be hiding out on the E/S. Folks say they've got a presence on the N/S still but I can't confirm, but I can confirm the fact they're like ghosts on the E/S now. Not to say they're not around because you hear something every now and then but it seems they're more mobile from Santa Ana to the beach and back these days. Same goes for CBC, minus the Santa Ana part.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 17th, 2010, 12:43 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Nah those fools are and have always been deep on the E/S. Not to sound racist but it's, imo, because they've got the largest crop of youngster to recruit from, since some of those families are rolling 8-9-10 deep to one pad. lol. They're just a lot more quiet on the E/S than they were back in the day due to the injunction.

ABZ claims to have NY St sewed up but you'd be hard pressed to see anyone outside when you cruise down the block, those fools stay creeping through alleys and cuts, posted in car ports.

edit: it's TRG who seems be hiding out on the E/S. Folks say they've got a presence on the N/S still but I can't confirm, but I can confirm the fact they're like ghosts on the E/S now. Not to say they're not around because you hear something every now and then but it seems they're more mobile from Santa Ana to the beach and back these days. Same goes for CBC, minus the Santa Ana part.
duznt abz have new york street, st louis, and the n/s cherry apartments still cuz i havent ben back to long beach lately lol and ya i havnt herd bout trg or cbc lately. i mostly hear bout dem s.e.a clicc comin up at times.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 17th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Yup, NY Street, St. Louis Blocc Apartments and Cherry Apartments are ABZ turf.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » November 17th, 2010, 10:28 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Yup, NY Street, St. Louis Blocc Apartments and Cherry Apartments are ABZ turf.
i know for sure those cherry apartments are NSLBC abz headquarters. some suis told me they kick it there all the time and stay strapped. you know its their apartments when you see all the building with all the fixed up import cars parked in front. when i was living in northsideLBC, i always wondered how much would go down between them and the longos since they both are easy to find and must run into each other on a daily. so far heard of one shooting on del amo and cherry behind a flower shop.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 18th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Proverbz wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:Yup, NY Street, St. Louis Blocc Apartments and Cherry Apartments are ABZ turf.
i know for sure those cherry apartments are NSLBC abz headquarters. some suis told me they kick it there all the time and stay strapped. you know its their apartments when you see all the building with all the fixed up import cars parked in front. when i was living in northsideLBC, i always wondered how much would go down between them and the longos since they both are easy to find and must run into each other on a daily. so far heard of one shooting on del amo and cherry behind a flower shop.
isnt clutch from n/s abz from that abz episode or is he from the e/s abz.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 18th, 2010, 6:49 pm

caliboi wrote: isnt clutch from n/s abz from that abz episode or is he from the e/s abz.
He was from N/S but that fool walked out, he don't bang no more, all that walking round with his shirt off and throwing up the A was all for show for the cameras, he got checked for that shit because homies let him walk for his son but then he wanna fake the funk all up on TV for a couple $ (he got like 5grand for that spot), he did it for his fam so I can't knock it but still.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 18th, 2010, 7:20 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote: isnt clutch from n/s abz from that abz episode or is he from the e/s abz.
He was from N/S but that fool walked out, he don't bang no more, all that walking round with his shirt off and throwing up the A was all for show for the cameras, he got checked for that shit because homies let him walk for his son but then he wanna fake the funk all up on TV for a couple $ (he got like 5grand for that spot), he did it for his fam so I can't knock it but still.
damn hes nun any more lol he shuldnt have walked out on the gang cuz he seem pretty down back then but now idk. damn filipinos haha the flips i new were down back in the old dayz but not no more. most flips i new were back frm the 90s generation and dey were down as hell. all i gotta say for trg is i havnt herd much frm them anymore cuz i herd sum shit bout them in santa ana and dey bounce to long beach i guess and dey still have heads in sactown, fresno, visalia, modesto, kinda stockton area, and i guess the bay area but dey r in other places too. but i think they r most active in philly and murda mass for the most part. mainly the east coast, dirty south, and midwest cuz u gotta expand the gang u no.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 19th, 2010, 2:07 am

I wonder if that fool Sicco got checked yet. That guy looked like a straight buster. And wasn't he false claiming as well? In my opinion nobody should be talking on TV like that. They make it look like they're glorifying the gangster lifestyle. When they should be educating on how messed up it really is. The creators of that show make the ppl being interviewed look dumb. It's all for ratings tho and we're suckers for watching it. Somebody high up is making serious loot off that sh-t. The History channel should be giving back to the communities infested with gang violence. I'm so tired of that lame ass show. At first it was interesting but now it's jus stupid. And half the info they tell on there is wrong.