Do SaTanaS claim BLOOD, or XIII?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Do SaTanaS claim BLOOD, or XIII?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 22nd, 2006, 3:38 pm

I've heard of members claiming to be BLOODS, or claiming to be Surenos.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Do SaTanaS claim BLOOD, or XIII?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 29th, 2006, 2:25 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've heard of members claiming to be BLOODS, or claiming to be Surenos.
False.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » September 16th, 2006, 12:57 am

Haha, I already knew what Big Dusty Loco would say when I read the topic.

Come on, man, you gotta accept the fact that the times have changed.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 16th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Yeah, times have changed no doubt.

Watch how quickly they fall in line when all is said and done. These dudes are going to embarrass their Veteranos if they keep it up...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 25th, 2006, 9:12 am

choisauce wrote:Haha, I already knew what Big Dusty Loco would say when I read the topic.

Come on, man, you gotta accept the fact that the times have changed.
I had the same feeling.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » October 3rd, 2006, 4:50 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yeah, times have changed no doubt.

Watch how quickly they fall in line when all is said and done. These dudes are going to embarrass their Veteranos if they keep it up...
No disagreement here though...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 21st, 2006, 4:04 pm

Maybe it was STS as in ST.Saints XIII.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 24th, 2006, 2:11 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Maybe it was STS as in ST.Saints XIII.
Doubt that, Street Saints is Sureno...no blood. I got confirmation from a vet that some STS youngsters are pushing the red rag. But that won't last...give it time to work itself out.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 26th, 2006, 9:10 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Maybe it was STS as in ST.Saints XIII.
Doubt that, Street Saints is Sureno...no blood. I got confirmation from a vet that some STS youngsters are pushing the red rag. But that won't last...give it time to work itself out.
I was refering to STS that uses XIII.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 26th, 2006, 5:31 pm

SATANAS13?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 28th, 2006, 2:12 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:SATANAS13?
IDK, it was probably ST.Saints.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 28th, 2006, 3:02 pm

The ST. Saints 13 are in south central. SaTanaS(bloods now) are on the west side. I wonder why they're claiming bloods now, and if they have any real affiliations? I have seen SaTanaS taggings with a 13. Can anybody clear this up?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2006, 1:27 pm

NikexCortez wrote:The ST. Saints 13 are in south central. SaTanaS(bloods now) are on the west side. I wonder why they're claiming bloods now, and if they have any real affiliations? I have seen SaTanaS taggings with a 13. Can anybody clear this up?

Nah...I'm not from STS. Only one's who could clear it up is them! LOL!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 25th, 2006, 10:52 am

I heard LA STS dropped that blood thang and claimin 13 now because their OG just got out of prison and while he was locked up he was kickin it with the 13z.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 7:52 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've heard of members claiming to be BLOODS, or claiming to be Surenos.
False.
that's not true.

some sts claim 13 before. i don't know about now though. i was doing a county lit for some petty shit and i was locked up with kevin from sts. he's the guy who got life for killing a vn abs when kevin from sts and johnny elf from vn abs was capping at each other. he told me some sts sets use to claim 13. shit he told me one of the shotcallers for a row in mainline was a pinoy from sts! kevin was from ns sts. (though i think he claimed lbs long beach satanas when that guy dumper from vn abz was there. don't blame him that guy was the og abz who got arrested for killing the witness's dad in san jose)

the bloods thing i don't know. i think it's just because sts wear red so people think they're bloods.

but didn't syb silly boys start out as a sts click syb satanas young bloods?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re:

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 7th, 2008, 7:33 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I heard LA STS dropped that blood thang and claimin 13 now because their OG just got out of prison and while he was locked up he was kickin it with the 13z.
I heard the same here from a friend who used to be a member from there.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2008, 5:06 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
False.
that's not true.

some sts claim 13 before. i don't know about now though. i was doing a county lit for some petty shit and i was locked up with kevin from sts. he's the guy who got life for killing a vn abs when kevin from sts and johnny elf from vn abs was capping at each other. he told me some sts sets use to claim 13. shit he told me one of the shotcallers for a row in mainline was a pinoy from sts! kevin was from ns sts. (though i think he claimed lbs long beach satanas when that guy dumper from vn abz was there. don't blame him that guy was the og abz who got arrested for killing the witness's dad in san jose)

the bloods thing i don't know. i think it's just because sts wear red so people think they're bloods.

but didn't syb silly boys start out as a sts click syb satanas young bloods?
WE all used to put 13 behind our initials back in the day. It represented DAMO, LA VIDA LOCA, UNLUCKY 13. I don't think the fobs had any idea what it meant in the prison system until they got into it. I dont' know about the blood/red rag thing, but people have sent me myspace pics of youngsters doing that. I know their older homeboys do not subscribe to that. Maybe it's a hell thing..SATANAS/SATAN/HELLSIDE...it's represents Hell???

STS probably has the most members in the system due to their age (oldest L.A. Pinoy gang) and numbers (L.A., Oxnard, Cerritos). Not to say that other Pinoy gangs aren't represented, we all pretty much have a few homeboys in the system doing life. Everyone that went in during the 90's caught that hard time with the harsher gang sentencing. The Veteranos locked up since the 80's have been getting out, or about to face a parole board hearing.

WE will war on the street, but inside is a different story. Plus this gang thing is dead for Pinoys.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 30th, 2008, 8:37 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: WE all used to put 13 behind our initials back in the day. It represented DAMO, LA VIDA LOCA, UNLUCKY 13. I don't think the fobs had any idea what it meant in the prison system until they got into it. I dont' know about the blood/red rag thing, but people have sent me myspace pics of youngsters doing that. I know their older homeboys do not subscribe to that. Maybe it's a hell thing..SATANAS/SATAN/HELLSIDE...it's represents Hell???

STS probably has the most members in the system due to their age (oldest L.A. Pinoy gang) and numbers (L.A., Oxnard, Cerritos). Not to say that other Pinoy gangs aren't represented, we all pretty much have a few homeboys in the system doing life. Everyone that went in during the 90's caught that hard time with the harsher gang sentencing. The Veteranos locked up since the 80's have been getting out, or about to face a parole board hearing.

WE will war on the street, but inside is a different story. Plus this gang thing is dead for Pinoys.
yeah 13 was pretty common back then. people just made it seem like it's such a bad thing now because of the green light from eses in the 90's.

my cousins were from flip side 13. hsg used to claim 13. the pinoy diablo 13. no difference with pinoys back then claiming 13 , look at all the cambodians , laos , vietnamese claiming crips and bloods.

pinoys just aren't in it anymore. it's not the old days when we were living in ghettos and our families were poor.

sts and the other old school pinoy hoods is probably the deepest asians in prison as far as old timers. probably not now anymore. my last county stint in 2000 when i was in 3400 gang module (my junior high homie asked the osj to pull me up there for a few weeks from 2600 because he was headed upstate) the pinoy gangs was only in 1 cell. it was 1 pinoy sts , 1 half black/half pinoy bng who was about 30+ , 1 korean from jefrox and 1 35-40 yr. old pinoy from hell side. the pussy chinese/vietnamese guys were trying to trip on the pinoy/korean car because they had 11 cell full in denver row.

Player2
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Player2 » September 25th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Judas, What year was you with kevin from ns sts in the county? I met him there in 05 when he appealed his case and won! And ordered to get deported. That was from being sentenced to Life without parole. He was lucky. His crimey the actual shooter gots the L I think. Kevin was just the driver, not the shooter