White gangs in L.A area

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White gangs in L.A area

Unread post by Impala » February 2nd, 2004, 1:30 am

For the record:

Stoners 13 aint in Boyle Heights. They're off Alantic and 6th, like behind St. Alphonsus church and down Goodrich off Olympic going down to Garfield blvd.

Boyle Heights starts at Indiana going north to general hospital/10 fwy (Lincoln Heights and El Sereno after that) and west to downtown and south to the big railroad tracks and yards past Union Pacific. It's all L. A. city.

Everything east of Indiana is L.A. County to Garfield blvd. where Montebello starts.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 2nd, 2004, 11:38 am

Impala wrote:For the record:

Stoners 13 aint in Boyle Heights. They're off Alantic and 6th, like behind St. Alphonsus church and down Goodrich off Olympic going down to Garfield blvd.

Boyle Heights starts at Indiana going north to general hospital/10 fwy (Lincoln Heights and El Sereno after that) and west to downtown and south to the big railroad tracks and yards past Union Pacific. It's all L. A. city.

Everything east of Indiana is L.A. County to Garfield blvd. where Montebello starts.
Here we go again LOL Impala I said STONERS13LOCOS IS OUT OF Boyle Heights meaning that is where it originated. vS13L'S started in Estrada Courts projects in Boyle Heights in the late 70s. Alot of guys from S13LS and VNE were/are brothers and cousins. The first street they started to kick it on on the Atlantic Side was Sadler St. That when Jimmy Joker from the VNE Spantos and his Brother Chava from S13LS moved over there from the PJs, like alot of other VNE families did. Thats why VNE is in Montebello and that side of East Los now. Later on alot more families from Estrada moved to that side of East Los and S13 grew and spread. Incase you didnt remember we talked about this before, So I thought I was clear about it
viewtopic.php?p=11054&highlight=#11054

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 2nd, 2004, 2:48 pm

Yeah Gibby we did this dance before.
Here's my point, where a gang originated and where they are now can be 2 different things. Like the "Al Capones" for example, started out of Aliso Village but when it the pj's got tore down, some our here in Whittier and etc.
If you say a gang is out of Boyle Heights like you're saying with S13, that means they are in Boyle Heights. Average joe reads that out in bum F__k Kentucky and understands that S13 is in Boyle Heights. And that aint correct, now is it? That's false info carnal because they may have started there back in the day but that aint their hood no more.
Me, personally I'm just for telling it like it is, real and true; there's too much bul_s__t already as there is.
Check out Silencioso's response, see what I mean?
If I don't know anything about it, I'll be the first to shut up and listen. But of I know the facts, I'll always call 'em as I see 'em.
Understand me?

Peace-Impala

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 2nd, 2004, 3:49 pm

Impala wrote:Yeah Gibby we did this dance before.
Here's my point, where a gang originated and where they are now can be 2 different things. Like the "Al Capones" for example, started out of Aliso Village but when it the pj's got tore down, some our here in Whittier and etc.
If you say a gang is out of Boyle Heights like you're saying with S13, that means they are in Boyle Heights. Average joe reads that out in bum F__k Kentucky and understands that S13 is in Boyle Heights. And that aint correct, now is it? That's false info carnal because they may have started there back in the day but that aint their hood no more.
Me, personally I'm just for telling it like it is, real and true; there's too much bul_s__t already as there is.
Check out Silencioso's response, see what I mean?
If I don't know anything about it, I'll be the first to shut up and listen. But of I know the facts, I'll always call 'em as I see 'em.
Understand me?

Peace-Impala
OK....... BUT it the context of our conversation, we were discussing which STONERS13 came out first. And if you notice I stated the ORIGINAL STONERS13LOCOS IS OUT OF BOYLE HEIGHTS. Our discussion was not pertaining to thier current barrio/hood, strong holds and kick back spots, new clickas etc etc etc of STONERS13 but time frame and years of origin. For example if we are talking about which FLATS Gang came out first, and I say TORTILLA FLATS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF BOYLE HEIGHTS, and some one comes on later and says I am wrong, and say its a COMPTON gang, they are MISSING THE POINT. Yeah Tortilla Flats is a Compton gang NOW, but thats not what were talking about homie. So to answer your question Yes I understand you, but we are talking in context brother, context. I hope you never use the expression "its raining cats and dogs" because Im gonna hold you to that 8) Peace

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 2nd, 2004, 9:22 pm

That's firme Gibby, we understand each other.

By the way, it's raining cats and dogs over here....HA, HA!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 3rd, 2004, 10:40 am

Impala wrote:That's firme Gibby, we understand each other.

By the way, it's raining cats and dogs over here....HA, HA!
LOL :lol:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 6th, 2004, 12:33 pm

Hell, there's enough hate to kill the whole world over and over again, just like A bombs. Even within each race there's hate, B vs C, 13 vs 14, Skins vs Yuppies, Sunni vs Shiite, Christians vs Catholics, Rich Whites vs White Trash, on and on. Where does it end ? I beleive that everybody has their preferences, their culture, their beliefs, their religion/non-religion, their biases, their politics, and their everything else. A lot of people don't care for no one but themselves, so if the black race would do away with all the other races of the world and there was no other race left other than black, then black will fight black. The same would be for every other race if they would acomplish the unthinkable. Human nature seems to have a tendency towards hate. If we look at our children, and see how they play together and all they care about, is having fun at the playground, and how when they fight, they very easy forget about it and go back to playing with each other, people, that's how we should live and deal with each other, when we do each other wrong, lets forget about it and go back to dealing with each other, not as racist enemies, but as human beings. Sometimes when I hear racist shit like this - Mexicans, Surenos, Nazis, Blacks, Jews, etc. It really saddens me, because I think higger of our Homeboys from the streets, everybody looks down on us, saying that we're losers, criminals, addicts, and what not, but I always maintained that because we come from the streets, we have a higher sense of honor, strenght, loyalty, freedom, and smarts - not to be deceived by the system that governs our countries and the world, so when I hear racist shit like this, it makes me wonder if I was wrong in my defence of the STREET WARRIORS.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 6th, 2004, 4:04 pm

All are equal in the cementary.

I visited Inglewood cementary the other day to pay respects to a loved one who died young. (Yeah, a gang shooting, what else?)
And I noticed among the graves...the visitors...and the funerals in progress....
...that Chicano/Latino, Black (Blood & Crip), White, Asian, old folks, youngsters, rich and not so rich (poor); were all there side by side..all resting in peace.

Makes you think...don't it?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 7th, 2004, 10:12 am

^^ Word.

And lonewolf, that's true there is enough hate/that much hate in the world to do that. Which is why being in the world but not a part of it makes so much sense to us VO guys. Peace.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 7th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Peace right back to you carnal wcrockets.

creep alien
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by creep alien » June 9th, 2004, 5:05 am

Marpo wrote:Sorry To Jump In Here
But Im Ashamed Of these So Call " White Gangs " ...
I Am White ,Im proud of What I Am,But Im not Racist,Definatelly Not...
And It Makes Me Sad All These NAZI idiotz With HITLER Pictures Hangin Off The Wall ...Sometimes They Make Me laugh,but when it comes to action,they make me sad !!!

Im From Czech Republic-next to germany..So I can say itz somettin like CENTER OF NAZISM ? it is ..NaZISM have found in germany ..We have Alotta Skinhead Gangs Over Here,also Hooligans Football Gangs Affiliated With Skinheads !!! They Are Primitives !! I Hate Em ..

One Love
One Race
One World
Better Days Are Coming !!!! - MAkaveli the Don - R.I.P.
unfortunally racism never die..
the human race is too much stupid to understand it..
i remember a SOCIAL DISTORTION's song against racism these are the words:
IGNORANCE IS LIKE A GUN IN HAND REACH OUT TO THE PROMISE LAND,
YR HISTORY BOOKS ARE FULL OF LIES,
MEDIA BLITZ GONNA DRY YR EYES,
YOU ARE 18 WANNA BE A MAN CAUSE YR GRANDADDY IS IN THE KUKLUXKLAN,
TAKIN 2 STEPS FORWARD AND 4 STEPS BACK I WANNA GO TO WHITE HOUSE AND PAINT IT BLACK
when i listen awesome songs like this everyday my hate against prejudices increase everyday

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 9th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Most of all of you can go F&*k yourselves. Yes non-whites rule the pen. There are way more of them. As for that piece of sh*t from Yugo, your a self hating homosexual. Skinheads are a reaction, a reaction to non white scum who besides the blacks in America, move to where the white man has set up camp. Why?, because its BETER. So kill off all the whites, and then fester in the stink holes that the non white scum of this world have created. As for any fool calling himself an African American, I have LIVED in Kenya, Mozambique, and Sierra Leone. You go there, smile so they can see the gold in your teeth, and your brothers will lop your head off and pull the gold out for food. Fly covered, stinking, disease carrying scum is all they are. And you knock the white man, while using his computer, lusting for his women, watching his TV, enjoying all that the treacherous white man has created. What you racist fools dont understand, is NOW is your time to pounce on us and rid the world of us. Non white have always been the majority of this world, and now thanks to the media and MTV, whites have never been more self hating. Come and kill us off, be free of the tyrant oppressive monster. But no, you fight each other over important things like streets you dont own, and what color someone is wearing. Do you see now why you will always have limited choices, like jails, institutions or death? I have zero beef with anyone, of any color, who is RESPECTABLE, but you dont gain respect, by fuc*king up a drive by and killing someones baby. You get respect by showing respect. Also, everything has always been in cycles, enjoy your illusion of power for now. The first to be dealt with, will be those whites who activly sought to destroy their own family ( race ), the rest of you are easy. We could coerce you with, Drum beats, chicken, carne asada, frijoles, dont forget the 40's, some chronic, and we could convince you of anything. Poor dumb Sh*ts

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 9th, 2004, 2:46 pm

^^ LOL! What happened to you Acme? Some black guy beat you up today?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 9th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Black guy? In Huntington Beach? Naw, just sick of of all the hard talk. Computer bangers. I planted my flag in Calipatria. I got south sider homies that will ride with me to the end. I aint got nothing to prove here. But when I see big mouth fools shouting about white this and that, I have sat by and watched and read for long enough. Like I said, if your a respectable man of any color, I got no beef. But I aint just gonna sit by while people bash on my race. F*ck that. Let those canadians and eastern euro punks do that. I have NO GUILT AND OWE NO ONE ANYTHING. We all know what time it is. And all you who want to kill whites, come on with it, the more the better. That way you might just ignite a backlash. Anyways, Im down to the death against those who seek to destroy my people. I aint trying to destroy no races, and I aint gonna stand by while someone tries to dis respect mine. F*CK YOU

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 9th, 2004, 3:36 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Black guy? In Huntington Beach? Naw, just sick of of all the hard talk. Computer bangers. I planted my flag in Calipatria. I got south sider homies that will ride with me to the end. I aint got nothing to prove here. But when I see big mouth fools shouting about white this and that, I have sat by and watched and read for long enough. Like I said, if your a respectable man of any color, I got no beef. But I aint just gonna sit by while people bash on my race. F*ck that. Let those canadians and eastern euro punks do that. I have NO GUILT AND OWE NO ONE ANYTHING. We all know what time it is. And all you who want to kill whites, come on with it, the more the better. That way you might just ignite a backlash. Anyways, Im down to the death against those who seek to destroy my people. I aint trying to destroy no races, and I aint gonna stand by while someone tries to dis respect mine. F*CK YOU
Oh. As long as you're not one of those "kill everybody who isn't white" ideologists, I don't have a problem with you. The black community has been waiting for those guys to surface for years. Ever since they use to beat us and light us on fire from way back when. It seems they enjoyed torturing and killing people who they greatly outnumbered, but once they had a little competition they fled into the suburbs. Sickens me to death. Punks got everybody all riled up and ready for action, and then they back down and run away with their tails between their legs.

They make me laugh though when I think about it. Because now alot of them are just behind the fences barking their asses off. Most of 'em forget that whole time period before the epidemic of black on black crime, when blacks were migrating from the south all over the United States into their neighborhoods and what they use to do to us upon arrival. I guess they were having too much of a nigger-killing good time to remember. They think this stuff only happened hundreds of years ago in slavery days. They seem to have forgotten that it was only in 1955 when a black woman (who is alive til this day) broke the law by refusing to move to the back of the bus.

Most of them seem to be on some militant $h!t too. Usually have membership in the NRA, and have loads of shotguns, and rifles of all types, while living in neighborhoods with a very low crime rate. (Probably waiting for another raid from the black boogie man, no doubt.) Some of them even call themselves killers, and brag about how many niggers they've killed, and how many more they're going to kill in the upcoming race war. It's too bad that for the most part, the only ones who can vouch for their 'killer' status are the deers, and bears that roam the wilderness.

But I do think we will be seeing these guys again, with the cities expanding into even more 3rd world wasteland, populated by minorities...It will eventually drive more people into the suburbs, in the end...Round 2 with these guys is inevitable.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 9th, 2004, 3:43 pm

^^^
Well...I don't think they will be coming to the inner city, just the surburban outskirts, Lancaster, Palmdale, etc. .

Weird though, with all of the Black on Black violence, they don't really need to worry about us (we are doing the job for them for the most part).

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 9th, 2004, 3:51 pm

This isn't just happening in LA, Conman. It's happening all over the US. Alot of US cities are filled with run down buildings, and low income housing. Pure gang territory. People are commuting to work from the surrounding suburbs, and driving all the way back by the end of the day. Because the nice areas in the city are usually too expensive, and if you want anything lower, it's usually in a drug infested gang neighborhood. Even a lot of black people nowadays are moving into the outlying suburbs in cities.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 9th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Surface? Why would you surface? Does a great white shark surface? When out numbered you use guerrilla tatics. As for lighting people on fire? Ask Mrs. Winnie Mandela about that one. Are you joking? You think whites have oppressed blacks more than blacks have oppressed blacks and expolited them? My god is anyone that ignorant anymore? Far more whites have been lynched in this country than blacks. Also the presumption is that every time you see a black who was strung up by whites it was just for fun. Not maybe because he did in fact do some shit to deserve it. Liberals have painted a picture of mobs of whites just yanking blacks off the street and hanging them for no reason. Did that happen? I dont know and neither do you. History is bunk, look at the society today. White maggotts cant suck enough black c*ck, they fall all over themselves to prove they are not " racist". Everyone is racist, there is nothing wrong with admitting that you prefer the companey of your own kind, who do the same things, speak the same way etc. Why is everyone so afraid of being " racist" racist does not mean being a bigot. It just means your down for your own.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 9th, 2004, 4:16 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Are you joking? You think whites have oppressed blacks more than blacks have oppressed blacks and expolited them? My god is anyone that ignorant anymore?
Uh??? Did I say that?? LOL. Infact, if you read my previous posts, you will find that I'm not your average "White-Man-is-Evil-Give-me-my-reperations-check" kind of black man.
Also the presumption is that every time you see a black who was strung up by whites it was just for fun. Not maybe because he did in fact do some stuff to deserve it.
Like being born black? Nah, couldn't be. They were just having a friendly game of basketball with eachother (like they did in American History X) and the black guy started mouthing off so they lynched him, right?
Liberals have painted a picture of mobs of whites just yanking blacks off the street and hanging them for no reason. Did that happen?

Why don't you try talking to some of those older black folks who were around in those early days in those kind of hostile environments?? You'd be surprised...well actually...you probably wouldn't.
I dont know and neither do you. History is bunk,
LOL. I wish a lot of that would get through to some of those KKK fools, seeing as they're always trying to kick some 'historical knowledge' they read out of some White Power magazine.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 9th, 2004, 5:30 pm

^^^
It is really surprising that you have all of these poor whites using race or should I say racially motivated gangs as their basis of perceived power. Just like Blacks and other minorities, whites have found an outlet (violent and self hating) to release their feelings of hopelessness, hate and fear.

I have never really looked at this thread much, and I am seeing that alot of the attitudes from the so-called old days have not changed.

Makes you think about the REAL ENEMY.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 9th, 2004, 5:44 pm

the reason white pride is more dangerous than Black, Mexican or Asian pride is that BMA have never oppressed others.

Whites used their pride to enslave Asians (including Native Americans), Blacks, Mexicans, etc... pretty much every race in the world.

Asians Blacks and Mexicans have ethnic pride too, but they never let it become something where they want to conquer other races. Since white pride has shown time and time again to turn into something very ugly and hateful, it should be always taken as VERY VERY DANGEROUS. Its like HISTORY homie, AFrica asia, latin america have never attacked each other. They always been attacked by whitey. How can u blame us for being scurred?

im on the lookout for any white supremacist activity in the LA homie. If i see peckerwoods, they goin down. Peace.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 9th, 2004, 9:20 pm

Actually Indians owned blacks slaves in the old south. Blacks enslaved their own then sold them to the merchant ships. Asians have just brutalized each worse than any other race. If you dont know that, I wouldnt be suprised. Latins? Go check out Spain, muchas hueros. Caistillian Spaniards in Mexico looks down on Mestizos big time. How many people got dead homies from the chicano and black gangster wars going on in LA? Now how many whites have killed either in the past 100 years? Native Americans? Like they sprung up from the dirt here? are you joking? The oldest human remains found on the north american continent are that of a white man. I know, you didnt know that. Kid you stuck your foot so far in your mouth on this one. Did you make it out of the 6th grade?

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » June 10th, 2004, 4:21 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Most of all of you can go F&*k yourselves. Yes non-whites rule the pen. There are way more of them. As for that piece of sh*t from Yugo, your a self hating homosexual. Skinheads are a reaction, a reaction to non white scum who besides the blacks in America, move to where the white man has set up camp. Why?, because its BETER. So kill off all the whites, and then fester in the stink holes that the non white scum of this world have created. As for any fool calling himself an African American, I have LIVED in Kenya, Mozambique, and Sierra Leone. You go there, smile so they can see the gold in your teeth, and your brothers will lop your head off and pull the gold out for food. Fly covered, stinking, disease carrying scum is all they are. And you knock the white man, while using his computer, lusting for his women, watching his TV, enjoying all that the treacherous white man has created. What you racist fools dont understand, is NOW is your time to pounce on us and rid the world of us. Non white have always been the majority of this world, and now thanks to the media and MTV, whites have never been more self hating. Come and kill us off, be free of the tyrant oppressive monster. But no, you fight each other over important things like streets you dont own, and what color someone is wearing. Do you see now why you will always have limited choices, like jails, institutions or death? I have zero beef with anyone, of any color, who is RESPECTABLE, but you dont gain respect, by fuc*king up a drive by and killing someones baby. You get respect by showing respect. Also, everything has always been in cycles, enjoy your illusion of power for now. The first to be dealt with, will be those whites who activly sought to destroy their own family ( race ), the rest of you are easy. We could coerce you with, Drum beats, chicken, carne asada, frijoles, dont forget the 40's, some chronic, and we could convince you of anything. Poor dumb Sh*ts
Im too tired to type a long ass response to this post,but i was checking out this racist white power web site yesterday and i got to say,dude you sound just like them cowards.I ve checked out some of your posts and up till now you've sounded like you got somewhat of a level head but now your true colors are starting to show.You sound like the typical white racist who is quik to rant about the negative things within the so called minority communities.Im here to tell you your race has done a lot of fucked up shit all thru out history.Some of the reasons the world is so fucked up now is because of what people who thought they were superior to another race did.I doubt that shit you said about lynching's is fact.My great great great grandfather was lynched in paris texas so miss me with the"More whites than black were lynched". I don't trip on race,and a matter fact one of my closest homeboys is this 49 year old former convict that was all up in the wp movement.He's did over 18yrs in the system,and when i see his swastika and viking tats we conversate about race and what not.For him i got nothing but respect but for someone that still believes in that garbage i got nothing but contempt and my 38.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 10th, 2004, 7:46 am

Coward? True colors? My race fucked shit up?
1. I served 5 years in the French Foreign Legion, Kenya, Mozambique Congo, Sierra Leone, French Guyana. Step up, enlist , and put your money where your mouth is. Until you have been 100 miles deep in a tropical jungle, you and 3 fellow troopers doing a recon on a 1000 or better strong unit of scum bag assholes who are after you, I aint hearing about your bravery. OOOOOh the urban jungle of South Central, looks like disneyland compared to the hell holes. But you will never know cause you dont have the sack. Some moronic civilian talking to me about coward......you embarrassed yourself.

2. True colors? What part of what I said was in accurate? Yeah I was trying to keep a cool demeanor around here and show respect to people of all colors. But when scum bag maggotts go on the offenssive attacking my nation ( race ). those days of, oh I apologize for being white, are over. Poor uneducated idiots around here. System taught politically correct BS. More whites being lynched in this country is just fact. It was they way crimminals were dealt with in them days. And all those swinging negros in those old black and white pics were not just good time homeboys. Were innocent people killed? Of course, didnt Damien Williams try and kill Reginald Denny? What was that a love crime? Is it a stretch of the imagination to think that if one race builds civilization and they other starves to death and lives covered in flies that one might be superior in many ways? I mean I really dont like to go there, but Its not like its a total outrage to think that way? To many its just like, here is how we live, here is how they live, you compare, then you decide. Any non-white in America is here only because whites allowed it to happen. That is mostly a bi-product of christianity. If whites were practising their real religeon of the old world, norse/germanic paganism, you would be percieved as a lion perceives a cheetah, an outsider and you would be dealt with. Whites are the spear head of destiny, everyone hates us, till were gone, then its like, but daddy, I dont wanna eat cow shit for dinner....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 10th, 2004, 8:55 am

AcmeWhitebread,

I can respect your stance. Nothing wrong with ethnic pride and all that. You can say all that jazz about your white group being the minority now, but when it comes down to it, whites are still in control and still have the advantages of being white.

If a colored person walked into some restaurants, the white folks will still get seated first or get the better seats in the house, better service.

If a colored person gets busted for slanging crack, he'll get more time than a white guy who gets busted for slanging cocaine or meth.

You may not like what the young white boys/girls are doing now, with them loving the rap music, not dressing "white", acting different from "white"...but they can dabble here and there and still go back to being "white". Will they be accepted back into your group? Or once tainted, they will never be the same?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 10th, 2004, 11:00 am

^^^
Naw Dusty, you gave this fool too much credit. He is just mad that his race is in a serious identity crisis. Or should I say this young white generation of today, i.e. his future.

You see, all the white kids today want to be Black. They are all in our culture trying to be accepted (rappers, actors, etc.). And more importantly, his beloved white women, the snow princess, can't get enough of the Black man....lololol. Hell, they even go as far as to imitate the image of the Black woman (colagin in their lips, buttlifts, etc.). Sad that the next generation of his race is so lost and doesn't have a clue on what their future of supposed dominance will be..

I don't have a problem with racial pride as well, but Whitebread here seems to be on some "I need to down the Blacks" type of trip.

You made a comment about if whites were practicing their normal religion.....hmmm...don't most of your Skinhead/KKK brethren claim to be Christians???...

Are you now saying that Christianity is not the religion of the pure white race??? Please enlighten me with the facts of this statement, you pure Viking/Aryan/Germanic/Pagan/Nazi warrior you.....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 10th, 2004, 11:46 am

LOL^^ CONMAN...yeah, I wanted to see his response first though...

The WASP, the SKIN, the IRISH, the JEW, the ITALIAN, the POLACK, the WHITE MAN in the US is in dire straights, but they still run the show...

No other country in the world has our set of problems. We have many ethnicities here that are living together side by side, creating history rich with racial strife and intermarrying.

If this were a white's only country, it would be a different country. All the EUROPEAN countries have their minority populaces under control, under their wing. You don't see the blacks in Britain being upstarts or holding major offices. They keep them down in their part of town.

But unfortunately for the white folks, their young are now like the rest of everybody else's young...learning and having to live with other cultures. Identity crisis for everybody...LOL.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 10th, 2004, 10:07 pm

Actually I enjoyed conman's response the most. Christianity is of course a religeon that sorung from the middle east. So no, its not the original belief system of europeans. Or oen kind killed off whites by the millions for not accepting it. Also, yes if you watch MTV and such you would think that white youth are falling down to be black. There is definatly evidence of that. Thats fine, they will learn who the real racist is when the get left in the wrong area by their black buddies some night and then walk up to a gang of thugs and say something like, " Yo homie, you know where the pay phone iz" LOL, I can see him walking home naked if he is not shot down on the spot. And the girls who sleap with blacks, thats fine too, they have to live with the credit card debt and the little baby they have after they get shoved aside for the next ho. She then will set an example to the girls around her. Belive me, I know some dumb ho's that that is precisly what happend to them! LOL so whatever. Im not worried about a damn thing. YOu guys have to admit, players do play white chicks, and hey, thats just their lesson to learn. There are so many racist blacks it just flat out rediculous. I lived in Africa, the kill each other over the TONE of blackness there. Put about 4 tires around yer neck and light you on fire.....I was just absolutly shocked how brutal they are over one guy being a little lighter than the others....one word--------TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 11th, 2004, 9:53 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Actually I enjoyed conman's response the most. Christianity is of course a religeon that sorung from the middle east. So no, its not the original belief system of europeans. Or oen kind killed off whites by the millions for not accepting it. Also, yes if you watch MTV and such you would think that white youth are falling down to be black. There is definatly evidence of that. Thats fine, they will learn who the real racist is when the get left in the wrong area by their black buddies some night and then walk up to a gang of thugs and say something like, " Yo homie, you know where the pay phone iz" LOL, I can see him walking home naked if he is not shot down on the spot. And the girls who sleap with blacks, thats fine too, they have to live with the credit card debt and the little baby they have after they get shoved aside for the next ho. She then will set an example to the girls around her. Belive me, I know some dumb ho's that that is precisly what happend to them! LOL so whatever. Im not worried about a damn thing. YOu guys have to admit, players do play white chicks, and hey, thats just their lesson to learn. There are so many racist blacks it just flat out rediculous. I lived in Africa, the kill each other over the TONE of blackness there. Put about 4 tires around yer neck and light you on fire.....I was just absolutly shocked how brutal they are over one guy being a little lighter than the others....one word--------TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!
^^^
Now we are getting somewhere....Truth is a bi tch isn't it???....LOL I have no reason not to believe you about Africa (since I have never been, plus I have read stories of the ethnic cleaning that goes on over there)....but the key issue is Blacks in Amerikkka and your (and many whites) perceived superiority and hatred for them!!

You have obviously calmed down this post ^^^ from the previous. But my question to you and any other white that hates Blacks is "why do so many whites (Skinheads, Aryans, KKK, US Senators, US Presidents, etc.) still have hate for Blacks"???? I don't require an answer outright, just for you to really think about it.

Can it possibly be Aryan superiority?? How???? Like I said, I believe that the American white Identity Crisis is the primary reason so many whites despise Black people.

Your peoples bleak and discouraging future leads to desperation and hate.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 11th, 2004, 10:02 am

Conman- that is a ridiculous post...the country of america has gotten so liberal its not even funny...why do so many blacks like you hate whites....you call acme someone who "hates" blacks...he has not once said he hates blacks...This political correctness is unreal...you can say white this and white that all day long, but acme says something about blacks and he is automatically racist...all i got to say is thank you media for creating this political correctness anti white propogangda.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 11th, 2004, 10:18 am

^^^
Did you read our entire conversation or what????

My post to acme, was just that...Too ACME...why are you responding....unless you fall into the catergory of someone who hates Blacks???

And so you know...I don't hate whites. I don't give a sh it about anybody (white, Hispanic, Asian) that don't like Blacks but oh well...Fu ck them!!!

You are jumping into a conversation with nothing to offer. Liberalism...lol.....who said anything about Liberalism. What are you going to bring up now (reverse racism, affirmative action, quotas, etc.)???

Re-read the entire thread then respond...or stay out of the convo.

Unread post by Guest » June 11th, 2004, 11:26 am

.this has got to be the most interesting thread I've read in a long time.But I gotta say this.WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Americans like ya'll cry about nothing.WE ARE THE RICH KIDS ON THE BLOCK>RICHEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD.EVERYBODY IN THIS MF HAS OPPORTUNITIES.People of mexican/latin/south american descent come across the border to work for $5.00 an hour roofing in the sun for 12 hours a day.And hell............they got it better here than they've ever had it.WHITES BLACKS ANYBODY WHO GREW UP IN THIS COUNTRY HAS IT GOOD.So to ya'll MFers bitching about white pride,black power,whatever.........shut the fuck up and save that shit for the PEN.We are some spoiled lazy MFers and ya'll know it.Like acme said...........TRAVEL and you will see the real deal.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”