Whiteboys in predominantly black/hispanic gangs.

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Whiteboys in predominantly black/hispanic gangs.

Unread post by Snowman » February 14th, 2004, 11:20 am

I've been on http://www.xv3gang.com and in some of the photos there are white and black people in there as well as hispanics. And I saw some TV program recently where they showed some white guy in LA county jail who was called 'Ghost' who was doing 20 years and he had 'LBC' and 'CRIP LOVE' tatood on his arms and was hangin out with alot of big black guys who looked like real bangers. So is there really white bangers in black/brown gangs?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Whiteboys in predominantly black/hispanic gangs.

Unread post by E`S`T » February 14th, 2004, 1:22 pm

Yea man, in California you have millions of people from all over the world. It is inevitable to NOT have someone from a different race be in your hood. I mean blacks are gonna be the predominate factor in black gangs, as Mexicans are also gonna be the majority in Ese gangs, but you do have some "other" races that are just as down. It's just where you grew up..

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 14th, 2004, 5:54 pm

Are those people respected, & accepted as an official member of their hood when they get to the pen though? Do they get passes, or are they left out there to be on their own? I think I've seen this question asked a couple of times, but I don't recall anyone answering it, so if it's been answered already let me know. If not, I'd appreciate it if somebody would get back with me about it. Are white Crips/Bloods/Eses given up to AB when they get to the pen, or are they accepted by their affiliation from the streets?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 14th, 2004, 6:14 pm

By the way, if the white Crips/Bloods/Eses ARE given up to AB in the pen, when they come back out how the hell does their hood deal with them after knowing they've been under AB's protection? That must be really f'd up if youve grown up surrounded by blacks for example and never been racist...

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » February 14th, 2004, 7:45 pm

Hello.About white guys in "black" and "hispanic" gangs.I'm from Canada, and where I live, there are gangs composed of mainly one ethenic group (there is a Canadian Branch of the Triads that strech across the whole country and gangs with mostly aboriginal members for example) but I've never seen one that didn't have at least a handfull of members of other races.They are always treated with the same respect as all the othe r members(how would they get in the gang if they weren't?).There is no discrimination in the Canadian underworld, that is for certain.I am white, and I could join my friends the Ottawa branch of the punjabi mafia any time(there not actualy a mafia,there just an Indian Gang).I don't know about gangs in america, but in Canada race is never an issue,not in gangs or in anywhere.I don't even see why you would exclude people of certain ethenicities from your gang( unless you were racist,in which case you will get your ass kicked).If you did that,it would mean less members AND bad publicity for you(as I said before racism is never tolerated in Canada and is punished with royal asskickings).Well anyway,thats really all I had to say,and thanks for letting me speak my mind.

P.S.It really pisses my off when people write in street lingo.I don't care if you talk like that,I do it to,but DON'T TYPE IN STREET LINGO.IT TAKES MORE TIME AND ISN"T WORTH THE EFFORT......................................................................................yo(just kidding)

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » February 14th, 2004, 7:51 pm

I didnt mean to sound obssed with my country,i'm just talking about wht I know

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » February 14th, 2004, 9:05 pm

yeah and canada is full of majority white people, in califas if your a whiteboy claimin crip or blood in the pen then your a f'n punk bitch the ab will straight kill your ass and the brothers will straight own your punk ass. lol enjoy your thug life

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 15th, 2004, 5:29 am

lol...i agree, if your a white crip or blood the AB or any other white group aint gonna protect you. sometimes they wont kill them but they will take his manhood (homosexual acts) by pimping him to whoever wants them. r they will use and abuse the white crip/blood both mentally and physically. there are even some white crips/bloods who make it thru but its just that the right/wrong situation never came up and they got taxed. either way he has got it rough in the pen cause its not just the whiteboys that have no love for him and want to take him out he will also be tested by the other black brothers to see what he about. i'll tell you what, i wouldnt want to be in his shoes when he hits the pen...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2004, 8:49 pm

YES BUT IF THE GUY DO HIS TIME WITH HIS HEAD UP THAN U CAN SAY THAT THE WHITE BOY IS A RIDA CAUSE HE WILL GO THRU 10 TIME MO STRUGLE THAN A REGULAR RIP ... BUT THERE IS A GANG OF WHITE SURENOS LIKE PEG LEG AND TO THEM IS KIND OF THE SAME .... BUT IF THE BOY IS A REAL HARD ASS RIDA AND HE STAYS TRU TO HIS SET AND LETS SAY HIS SET GOT LOVE FOR HIM AND THEY DEEP IN THERE THAN HE MIGHT GO THRU ...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 15th, 2004, 8:52 pm

yeah you pretty much on target casper. but damm homie, what a way to have to do time...

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » February 28th, 2004, 2:29 pm

So the answer is yes?

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 3:11 pm

say a white boy wanna be down in like the rollin 30 or rollin 60z, wut wud the members in the set say to you? Considerin u real hard n tru n down

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 16th, 2004, 4:24 pm

bgCASPER wrote:YES BUT IF THE GUY DO HIS TIME WITH HIS HEAD UP THAN U CAN SAY THAT THE WHITE BOY IS A RIDA CAUSE HE WILL GO THRU 10 TIME MO STRUGLE THAN A REGULAR RIP ... BUT THERE IS A GANG OF WHITE SURENOS LIKE PEG LEG AND TO THEM IS KIND OF THE SAME .... BUT IF THE BOY IS A REAL HARD ASS RIDA AND HE STAYS TRU TO HIS SET AND LETS SAY HIS SET GOT LOVE FOR HIM AND THEY DEEP IN THERE THAN HE MIGHT GO THRU ...
YEA CASPER,
I WAS IN SOLADAD IN 1995
IT WAS A WHITE HOMIE FROM 40'S
BUT HE WASNT A RIDA THOUGH
SOME DL'S TRY TO GET EM BUT
THE HOMIE FROM 111NH,ANDMY HOMIE 120RC AND A HOMIE FROM
60'S AND FEW OTHERS CRIP HANDLE THERE SH!% BUT CUZZ
GOT TOUCH UP A LIL THOUGH THEN HE WENT HOME

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 17th, 2004, 8:15 am

I know some whiteboys that are under the protection of Muslims ( who are mostly Black ) in places like Folsom State. Some of them were former AB who converted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...i agree, if your a white crip or blood the AB or any other white group aint gonna protect you. sometimes they wont kill them but they will take his manhood (homosexual acts) by pimping him to whoever wants them. r they will use and abuse the white crip/blood both mentally and physically. there are even some white crips/bloods who make it thru but its just that the right/wrong situation never came up and they got taxed. either way he has got it rough in the pen cause its not just the whiteboys that have no love for him and want to take him out he will also be tested by the other black brothers to see what he about. i'll tell you what, i wouldnt want to be in his shoes when he hits the pen...

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » April 19th, 2004, 5:28 pm

Pimpin men? I know for certain theres male prostitution here,but usually they protect themselves or group up for protection.30 crazy male prostitutes with revolvers(no,that really IS a gun in his pants) are hard to pimp.

menaceIIsociety

Unread post by menaceIIsociety » April 24th, 2004, 2:51 pm

lowdown is right, ur a whiteboy bangin' with the blacks or essays, and ur no scrap, the ab will run a train on you then cut ur throat.

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » May 31st, 2004, 5:53 pm

And lowdown, America has more white than black to.Whats your point?

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokeridah » May 31st, 2004, 6:28 pm

damn if i waz a whiteboy i dunt want to be caught up in that mess homie

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 1st, 2004, 10:55 am

WELL IM HALF WHITE AND HALF ARABIC. AND A CRIP GANG MEMBER. MY HOMIES AND THE PEOPLE AROUND KNOW IM DOWN FOR THE SET. WE GONE TO WAR WITH SOME OF THE AB. I THINK ITS HARDER FOR ME CUZ I LOOK HALF WHITE. SOMETIMES I GET MISTAKEN FOR A ESE THO. BUT ITS HARDER CUZ U GOTTA DEAL with THE FACT THAT THE OTHER BLACC GANGSTAS THINK UR A PUNK AND THIS AND THAT. BUT I SHOW THEM WHATS UP AND HOW IM DOWN. ANYBODY GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT??

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 5th, 2004, 8:14 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLOLOLOLOLO

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 17th, 2004, 9:35 pm

C Ridah your a lying ass wanna be spunk punk. First of all your in Washington and Crips come from Los Angeles. Stupid ass bi!tch. Second if your mixed then your dog stuff. Aint no one gonna let you in their car. And youi have never and sure the F#ck dont ever want to run into the AB. They are man for man the deadliest prison gang of all time. Eme may have hit more, but they got more. I hate stuff like you. on here talking about any sort of crip gang outside LA. Its a joke and so are you!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 17th, 2004, 10:44 pm

And youi have never and sure the F#ck dont ever want to run into the AB. They are man for man the deadliest prison gang of all time. Eme may have hit more, but they got more.
If the AB is so tough why do the Mexicans run ever single prison in cali (possibly the entire country) and have ab do their dirty work?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 18th, 2004, 12:11 am

I believe every set in L.A.,Compton,Long Beach,and Watts has one down white boy. If not state your set.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 18th, 2004, 5:53 am

EME dont run Susanville. EME dont run any of the Shu's. EME was started by a white boy... Only someone who has not been to prison says Mexican Run the Prisons. It ebbs and flows. They usually are the powerhouse for one reason, numbers. But anyone who knows will tell you, AB gets it done and what is unique about them, is they get it done fast. You could get a green light put on you in the county by the AB and you wont see morning chow......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 18th, 2004, 10:53 am

Isn't there a greenlight on asians?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 18th, 2004, 10:57 am

The other Mexican guy that psots here said the ab is weak and only pawns of the Mexicans, and he did serve time.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 28th, 2004, 10:43 am

I don't know Acme, my brother is a wood and he was in susanville in 200-2001 and he said that the southsiders was runnin things. He said that they had woods acting as southside torpedoes.

Parole

Unread post by Parole » June 28th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Wheni did 18 months the lines were almost equal, AB and the Mexicans ran shit but they stayed out each others buisness, but AB was more feared, much deeper, and MUCH more dangerous. In the streets, the mexicans run real deep, in county there wernt as much as i was told. I saw a blood claimin white boy who HAD protection from the blacks get ran and tossed up by AB. It shows that prisons is ruled by AB.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 28th, 2004, 11:34 pm

what kind of hoods to ab generally come from? DO they just come from a normal white hood and commit a crime and later become killers inside and generally don't come out or are they real killers on the outside from real hoods?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 29th, 2004, 12:50 am

Good question INVINCIBLE I can still remember I was at work back in 1992 after the riots my manager had his radio on HOWARD STERN and some RAICIST homo called in dissing the blacc's about how stupid they are burning there own hood down and other B/S.
Howard asked him if you are a true A/B or fag ass NAZI how come you guys didn't come to L.A.,COMPTON,LONG BEACH or WATTS.
And start your HOLY WAR the fag couldn't say anything he hung up the phone. The truth is that they are pussies they do a crime get caught and BI-TH up when they hit the prisons the true ones got life and have no real meaning in life and continue preaching there B/S.
And ACME why did the KLAN rape blacc women back in the days?
The reason was is that was the best pussy. Why hate a race then rape the women of that race then sticc your dicc in your true white race women. You done fucced all the blacc men she had done in her past then stucc your penis in your wife so now she had sexed a black man without knowing.
And whitebread just because that one black lady you sexed laughed at you don't start hating all of them.
Do some PUSH UPs get in shape and one day in the future you may find a black lady that might not laugh at you. Just remember work that little thing and hit them right cause if you keep praising these A/B's one day they may be doing you that way
And before you say it yes I'm a true WIGGER.
But no black QUEEN ever laughed at me. I hit that s-it the way it supposed to be hit.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 30th, 2004, 2:20 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote: yes I'm a true WIGGER.
What's a true WIGGER?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 30th, 2004, 9:37 pm

????