Vietnamese gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Re: Vietnamese gangs

Unread post by AfireInside » November 24th, 2008, 8:19 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Vietnamese numbers are short. The gangs are looked down upon. It's looked down upon by every Asian or Oriental ethnicity.

The phase out usually happens at a certain age, where dudes hang it up after they put in their time...or just grow up if they are able to.

Too many of ya'll on here are like trying to make it seem bigger than what it really is.

I applaud all the non-gangbanging Asians/Islanders who are doing their thing, even while living in gang-ridden areas. It's all racial here in L.A. People got to understand you have to move as a unit eventually. You get judged by the littlest thing.

Some of these former gangmembers are working as your pharmacist, own the restaurant you frequent, pass laws, fundraise for politicians, probation department...you name it. The ex-Asian Gangmember is your boss, your employee, your pal that you just call Duc, Cham, etc...

The kids nowadays aren't worried about having to get hit up like how when we grew up in the 70's/80's/90's. And that's a good thing!
vietnamese numbers are short? in membership? time spent gangbanging for the hood? or height? lol

vietnamese , pinoy , cambodian , chinese , korean...... some heads are down , some heads are not. some hoods are down. some are not.

all depends on where/how they grew up and who/how their older heads are.

you put a pinoy gang from l.a. , or a cambodian gang from long beach , or a lao gang from stockton up against a pinoy gang from granada hills , a chinese gang from rowland heights or korean gang from diamond bar and you already what would happen for the most part.

the tougher the situation , the tougher the gang becomes and so it's members. easy to be a g when you live in white neighborhoods or where surenos don't see you as a threat. totally different to be a g in a hood with lots of g's and lots of enemies.

not to say that it's all about where you live. i've seen rich g's living in rich neighborhoods down as fu-- and i've seen ghetto fools from ghetto neighborhoods be the biggest women.

it's just how the certain gang is (not the race of the gang) , it's members and leaders. can't classify one race as one thing.

"the tougher the situation , the tougher the gang becomes and so it's members" That is one of the truest quotes i've read on this forum. Its easy to be a g when you outnumber your enemies 10 to 1. But what is their to be learn as a gangster if you're always outnumbering your rivals, if you have the whole world as your ally. Truthfully, if i looked at two gangs at war with eachother, green lighting eachother, i'd respect the under dogs more.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » November 29th, 2008, 3:51 pm

How about San Diego? Who's in Dago, and what part of town are they in? I know there are a lot of Pinoy, Lao, and Cambodian gangs down here. But what about the Vietnamese gangs?

cFut

Unread post by cFut » November 29th, 2008, 7:34 pm

yardstick wrote:How about San Diego? Who's in Dago, and what part of town are they in? I know there are a lot of Pinoy, Lao, and Cambodian gangs down here. But what about the Vietnamese gangs?
Aren't too many vietnamese gangs in San Diego. Only ones i can think of is Asian Crips/AC. They from Mira Mesa and they mostly vietnamese/chinese. Not sure, but I think theres Vietnamese Boyz in san diego too. You also got some vietnamese dudes from lao and cambodian gangs.

that402
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by that402 » November 30th, 2008, 12:54 am

all yal fake ass niggas need to come to my hood tbs cripz fa life homie compton aint got shit on us yal sum bustaz fuck all yal that aint crippin it blue rag left side

slim714
What city do you live in now?: SGV

Unread post by slim714 » January 7th, 2009, 2:11 am

Oriental PlayBoys is a vietnamese gang too and i heard theyre pretty down

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » January 7th, 2009, 4:59 pm

is there information here about Viet organized crime?

hernibs
What city do you live in now?: larkspur

Unread post by hernibs » April 4th, 2009, 11:32 am

Most people write more eloquently than they speak. Punctuation is a good thing. Try and use some.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 6th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Anybody heard aobut the gang called Viet Crips that was a SGV gang in the 90's? I wonder does it still exist.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » May 27th, 2009, 2:37 am

DO MA MA

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 27th, 2009, 6:06 am

Vietnamese Boyz Gang

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » May 27th, 2009, 11:11 am

Personally ive never had any trouble with the Viets but one thing is for sure. Most of them aren't down to thrown down like real men ( Korean style )..

They are way to quick on the trigger. Is it because they can't fight? maybe, maybe not.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 27th, 2009, 1:41 pm

FINITO wrote:Personally ive never had any trouble with the Viets but one thing is for sure. Most of them aren't down to thrown down like real men ( Korean style )..

They are way to quick on the trigger. Is it because they can't fight? maybe, maybe not.
growing up i noticed the same thing. viets had a reputation of being weak fighters but quick to pull the trigger. most viet's i personally seen back then were skinny and short so i guess that's why they felt as though they had to make up for it. im not generalizing a whole race, i'm just writing what i personally seen. my boy who was korean got into a fight with a viet at the northridge mall and really messed him up. gave him two black eyes and a bloody lip. my boy came out clean like nothing happened. they were both the same height too (5'4). then the viet went and told his older brother who was from asian boyz. luckily we were gone and they couldnt find us. we were 14 at the time and i remember thinking to myself "damn is this a joke? is this vietnamese guy for real thinking he can win by fighting like that?" You're right finito, koreans would rather throw down than anything else. its exciting for us because back in korea that's all they did. getting into big ass rumbles is somewhat romantic for us. for viets, shooting someone with an automatic is what gets them off.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 27th, 2009, 2:53 pm

FINITO wrote:Personally ive never had any trouble with the Viets but one thing is for sure. Most of them aren't down to thrown down like real men ( Korean style )..

Ha, you're funny man, I got a good laugh from your KPB is legendary post too.

On the real though it's pretty ignorant to just toss out such a bold, blanket statement at an entire race like that. I don't run around Korean pussy smells like Kim-chi.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 27th, 2009, 4:09 pm

this is funny. according to whom does it mean that throwing down is how real men do it? Scared to get shot? Scared to die? Better off staying home to play Dance Dance Revolution.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » May 28th, 2009, 10:10 am

aren't down to throw down like real men, korean style??? can u explain that? fight as an karate?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » May 28th, 2009, 10:24 am

shing wrote:

this is funny. according to whom does it mean that throwing down is how real men do it? Scared to get shot? Scared to die? Better off staying home to play Dance Dance Revolution.
According to the Men of Honor. Real gangsters, homeboy. I would never take a knife to a gunfight but that's not the point. Blasting on an unarmed foe is lame but u make it sound as if that's some hard ass shit, well it's not, and this has nothing to do with being scared to get shot or being afraid to die. Only reason why anybody would pull that trigger is out of fear, they are scared. Even amongs gangsters, there are rules and if it's going to be a rumble, then it's a clean rumble without the guns or any of that BS. It's always the punk bitches who can't fight that pulls out their heat when the going gets tough.. Trust me, ive seen it many times. If you're gonna scrap someone 1 one 1, then keep it that way instead of resorting to some coward shit.

U know what im talking about.

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » May 28th, 2009, 11:00 am

clean rumble? is there sucha thing?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 28th, 2009, 11:05 am

FINITO wrote:
shing wrote:

According to the Men of Honor. Real gangsters, homeboy. I would never take a knife to a gunfight but that's not the point. Blasting on an unarmed foe is lame but u make it sound as if that's some hard ass shit, well it's not, and this has nothing to do with being scared to get shot or being afraid to die. Only reason why anybody would pull that trigger is out of fear, they are scared. Even amongs gangsters, there are rules and if it's going to be a rumble, then it's a clean rumble without the guns or any of that BS. It's always the punk women who can't fight that pulls out their heat when the going gets tough.. Trust me, ive seen it many times. If you're gonna scrap someone 1 one 1, then keep it that way instead of resorting to some coward shit.

Get the fucc outta here with this racist garbage man. I understand you trying to make a point about blasting people who weren't strapped to begin with but you straight up singled out an entire race of people and then, at the same time, pumped your own race up.

If you are gonna fight a gangster and really expect that fight to be one on one or expect no retaliation from them after the fight then that's your dumbass fault fool cuz "real gangsters" would know better. People don't blast their enemies cuz they are scared of them, people blast their enemies cuz...its their enemy fool.
I'm amazed at how you can make such an ignorant, borderline racist comment and then continue to justify it.

If you think your Korean people never pulled some coward stuff like that, look at the TBZ shooting that happened in fullerton back in 2000, the one who pulled the trigger was KOREAN, I was locked up with all those fools in Santa ana federal, half of them were korean. And this is why you don't generalize an entire race of people.
That fool was far from a real man, someone caught him without his slippers on in the shower and when he found out we had to tax him for it he rolled himself out the unit, crying to the deputy.

I know you're gonna tell me he doesn't represent the entire Korean race and that'd be 100% true, he doesn't, which is why folks shouldn't make sweeping generalizations like you did or else they might come off as some ignorant racist.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 28th, 2009, 4:53 pm

FINITO wrote:
shing wrote:

According to the Men of Honor. Real gangsters, homeboy. I would never take a knife to a gunfight but that's not the point. Blasting on an unarmed foe is lame but u make it sound as if that's some hard ass shit, well it's not, and this has nothing to do with being scared to get shot or being afraid to die. Only reason why anybody would pull that trigger is out of fear, they are scared. Even amongs gangsters, there are rules and if it's going to be a rumble, then it's a clean rumble without the guns or any of that BS. It's always the punk women who can't fight that pulls out their heat when the going gets tough.. Trust me, ive seen it many times. If you're gonna scrap someone 1 one 1, then keep it that way instead of resorting to some coward shit.

clean rumble? since when did we sign treaties at the Geneva convention? do you make arrangements to rumble in the park? i'm goin to tell you why we shoot when we we fight: i don't know if you're strapped, but what i do know is that i don't wanna find out the hard way. Case closed, suitcase filled with clothes
Linens and things, I begin things. lol. you're a clown

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Thatz what it iz i mean, you aint gonna expect a homie to throw down unless he wantz to...but you got trigga catz that dont care... :D

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 28th, 2009, 7:04 pm

FelonOne wrote:Thatz what it iz i mean, you aint gonna expect a homie to throw down unless he wantz to...but you got trigga catz that dont care... :D

Yeah but to bicch about that is like a boxer crying about getting punched in the face...you knew the game before you started playing.

If some random wants to squab you throw down, one on one, but if your enemy wants to box he better have his homies there cuz you're gonna have yours. Tit for tat till someone gets smoked.
That's just how it is.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 28th, 2009, 7:05 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
FelonOne wrote:Thatz what it iz i mean, you aint gonna expect a homie to throw down unless he wantz to...but you got trigga catz that dont care... :D

Yeah but to bicch about that is like a boxer crying about getting punched in the face...you knew the game before you started playing.

If some random wants to squab you throw down, one on one, but if your enemy wants to box he better have his homies there because you're gonna have yours. Tit for tat till someone gets smoked.
That's just how it is.

My bad that looks like i was spittin venom at you FelonOne.
Not intended.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 9:52 pm

nah no disrespectz at all...but true you gotta be ready till shotz go off...eye for an eye.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Natoma Boyz
Nip Family
Dragon Family
GG Boyz
Bolsa Boyz
South Side Scissors
Cai Bang Santiago
Cheap Boyz
Vietnamese Boyz
Viet for Life
Viet Rascals

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 4th, 2009, 5:23 pm

AdamNB wrote:Natoma Boyz
Nip Family
Dragon Family
GG Boyz
Bolsa Boyz
South Side Scissors
Cai Bang Santiago
Cheap Boyz
Vietnamese Boyz
Viet for Life
Viet Rascals
forgot to add little saigon hustlers
santa ana boys or orange boys
the V
nip 14
the queen

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 6:46 pm

shing wrote:
AdamNB wrote:Natoma Boyz
Nip Family
Dragon Family
GG Boyz
Bolsa Boyz
South Side Scissors
Cai Bang Santiago
Cheap Boyz
Vietnamese Boyz
Viet for Life
Viet Rascals
forgot to add little saigon hustlers
santa ana boys or orange boys
the V
nip 14
the queen

I did forget to include them... it has been such a long time since i was out there playing.... if i showed up in a tank top with my tatts showing no one one would take a second look think i was some stupid my trang with tatts not a inside out bannana

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » June 4th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Anyone have a Pho recipe??

Love that shit...

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 4:14 am

HiloBoy wrote:Anyone have a Pho recipe??

Love that shit...

Pho... first you have to get the bones... and cook them over night in water to make the broth... otherwise you just cook the meat and put it into the broth.. add the pho noodles, bean sprouts, some veggies and some peppers.. pho is easy... of course you cant forget the Saracha Sauce (red comes in the bottle with the rooster on it)

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 9th, 2009, 11:38 pm

what's with the korean gang thing on this forum. there area alot of threads for them but the last time i checked they're not that deep into gangbanging at all. i mean compare to vietnamese, cambodians and loas they're minor when it comes to asian crime. the asian car majority subtracting the islanders in the pen is pretty much vietnamese. outside of LA the korean population is barely in existence. why is that all these guys are pumping up these weird korean gangs. there's no major gang bust on them like btk or the san jose computer robbery crews, no fbi task force on them, they havent gone to war with surenos like trg, or oriental troops agains the nortenos, they havent gone nuts like the asian boyz . even mod has made a name for themselves. korean gangs? come on man. they're unknown other than to other koreans. most of the stuff is just high school stuff and 1 or 2 things some guy got mad and did. and if you bring the real gangsta and men only fight one on one you must really don't know the scene. the gang scene always involve guns and groups. that's with bloods, crips, surenos, nortenos and the asian gang. you might be korean talking about how viets ain't shit but once your ass ends up in lockup you're probably hoping they got your back if the funk goes down with the other races.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 9th, 2009, 11:38 pm

what's with the korean gang thing on this forum. there area alot of threads for them but the last time i checked they're not that deep into gangbanging at all. i mean compare to vietnamese, cambodians and loas they're minor when it comes to asian crime. the asian car majority subtracting the islanders in the pen is pretty much vietnamese. outside of LA the korean population is barely in existence. why is that all these guys are pumping up these weird korean gangs. there's no major gang bust on them like btk or the san jose computer robbery crews, no fbi task force on them, they havent gone to war with surenos like trg, or oriental troops agains the nortenos, they havent gone nuts like the asian boyz . even mod has made a name for themselves. korean gangs? come on man. they're unknown other than to other koreans. most of the stuff is just high school stuff and 1 or 2 things some guy got mad and did. and if you bring the real gangsta and men only fight one on one you must really don't know the scene. the gang scene always involve guns and groups. that's with bloods, crips, surenos, nortenos and the asian gang. you might be korean talking about how viets ain't shit but once your ass ends up in lockup you're probably hoping they got your back if the funk goes down with the other races.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2009, 12:20 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:what's with the korean gang thing on this forum. there area alot of threads for them but the last time i checked they're not that deep into gangbanging at all. i mean compare to vietnamese, cambodians and loas they're minor when it comes to asian crime. the asian car majority subtracting the islanders in the pen is pretty much vietnamese. outside of LA the korean population is barely in existence. why is that all these guys are pumping up these weird korean gangs. there's no major gang bust on them like btk or the san jose computer robbery crews, no fbi task force on them, they havent gone to war with surenos like trg, or oriental troops agains the nortenos, they havent gone nuts like the asian boyz . even mod has made a name for themselves. korean gangs? come on man. they're unknown other than to other koreans. most of the stuff is just high school stuff and 1 or 2 things some guy got mad and did. and if you bring the real gangsta and men only fight one on one you must really don't know the scene. the gang scene always involve guns and groups. that's with bloods, crips, surenos, nortenos and the asian gang. you might be korean talking about how viets ain't shit but once your ass ends up in lockup you're probably hoping they got your back if the funk goes down with the other races.
some korean gang members are pretty down. it's just a lot of koreans are pretty well off so they don't get into the gang scene hardcore.

i know kk and kpb in koreatown back in the days had some respect. but koreans in koreatown are in different situations financially than say koreans in granada hills.

i remember jefrox in the valley had a few down korean heads and judas had a few down korean heads.

but for the most part korean gangs in all these nice , rich neighborhoods are a bunch of wannabes.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 10th, 2009, 2:11 pm

like i said koreans who are in other asian gangs r alot harder than the ones in korean gangs generally because they got shit on top of them but the lil korean gangs in fucking fullerton n shit they aint got nothing to bang on u feel me so they aint gonna make noise but if they lived in some bad area it might be a different story. koreans in LA are pretty down u just dont hear about it on streetgangs.com so if u live in san diego or someshit u wont really know shit ya dig