Vietnamese gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Re: Vietnamese gangs

Unread post by FINITO » September 10th, 2009, 6:32 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:what's with the korean gang thing on this forum. there area alot of threads for them but the last time i checked they're not that deep into gangbanging at all. i mean compare to vietnamese, cambodians and loas they're minor when it comes to asian crime. the asian car majority subtracting the islanders in the pen is pretty much vietnamese. outside of LA the korean population is barely in existence. why is that all these guys are pumping up these weird korean gangs. there's no major gang bust on them like btk or the san jose computer robbery crews, no fbi task force on them, they havent gone to war with surenos like trg, or oriental troops agains the nortenos, they havent gone nuts like the asian boyz . even mod has made a name for themselves. korean gangs? come on man. they're unknown other than to other koreans. most of the stuff is just high school stuff and 1 or 2 things some guy got mad and did. and if you bring the real gangsta and men only fight one on one you must really don't know the scene. the gang scene always involve guns and groups. that's with bloods, crips, surenos, nortenos and the asian gang. you might be korean talking about how viets ain't shit but once your ass ends up in lockup you're probably hoping they got your back if the funk goes down with the other races.
U must be real proud. First of all, we Koreans dont need to go nuts and get locked up n shit like some low ranking reckless hoodlums cuz we are smarter than that. U think we give a fuck about being crazy and doin dirt for no reason at all? Most of us dont give a rat's ass about being known or whatever. WE prefer to operate behind the shadows, it's all about the business homey...$.. whatcha know about that? Having the FBI on your ass is something to be proud of?? lol c'mon bruh, that shit is so delinquent.

We're into the money making business and sure dont give a dam if we're known as some crazy fuckers or not. At least that's the mentality of the true Korean Gs. IF the $ makes sense, then we down with it.. If it doesnt bring $, we dont give a fuck. IT's all about the business.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 11th, 2009, 10:10 am

we "operate behind shadows"..you're going to pull that card??? lmao... you guys don't do shit.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 11th, 2009, 11:01 am

homie dont be generalizing an ethnicity because of someshit you read on streetgangs.com you dont even live in LA how do u know what goes down over here and i dont think theres alot of koreans there anyways

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 11th, 2009, 1:57 pm

xxx

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 14th, 2009, 12:01 am

darling anytime someone pulls the "we operate behind shadow" card linen it's basically done...truth is i've been around long enough to know that koreans do have a criminal element in their world...but i've been around long enough to also know that you guys get all your drugs and guns from vietnamese gangs or chinese organized crime...at least that's how it is in the BAY...i'm not disprecting your people you guys aren't bad people...but i'm not going to let random koreans come into a thread on VIET GANG then ramble on how korean gangs are better than viet gangs when you know it's not true...you see me going to korean gang threads and yap about how great viet gangs are...this is a thread on viet gang keep it on subject or start another one...and if you pull the "we about money, not violent" then join the wallstreet forum...this is a forum on crime and gangs..i've spent 12 years in the bay ...4 years central coast and 6 years diego..pretty much the entire state with the exception of the central valley... and never have i ever heard any big or great or violent korean gang...and it's funny cause all the violent korean endup in vietnamese gangs....far as LA goes youre right i've never lived there but i've been out there and i have alot friends out there...all the fights ive seen when i'm there involved the regular suspects, viet, khmer and filipino...and you be surprised at how many la people come up north hang out, live, go to school then go back, had a homeboy was v boyz, one who was asian boyz, 1 from pinoy real, a couple of khmer that were rascals, a rolling 30s crip, alot southsiders from the valley, AND A KOREAN DUDE WHO GREW UP IN KOREA TOWN and yes i asked how the scene was with his people, he told this much all the hardcore koreans were from wah ching, a chinese gang!!! he also told me once on youre on the outskirt of koreatown it's pretty much 18th street!!funny thing was he told koreatown was also full of mexicans and they do most of the dirt..and guess where all the guns and drugs come from in their part town...the chinese triad...hey that's what i been told

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » September 14th, 2009, 6:11 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:darling anytime someone pulls the "we operate behind shadow" card linen it's basically done...truth is i've been around long enough to know that koreans do have a criminal element in their world...but i've been around long enough to also know that you guys get all your drugs and guns from vietnamese gangs or chinese organized crime...at least that's how it is in the BAY...i'm not disprecting your people you guys aren't bad people...but i'm not going to let random koreans come into a thread on VIET GANG then ramble on how korean gangs are better than viet gangs when you know it's not true...you see me going to korean gang threads and yap about how great viet gangs are...this is a thread on viet gang keep it on subject or start another one...and if you pull the "we about money, not violent" then join the wallstreet forum...this is a forum on crime and gangs..i've spent 12 years in the bay ...4 years central coast and 6 years diego..pretty much the entire state with the exception of the central valley... and never have i ever heard any big or great or violent korean gang...and it's funny cause all the violent korean endup in vietnamese gangs....far as LA goes youre right i've never lived there but i've been out there and i have alot friends out there...all the fights ive seen when i'm there involved the regular suspects, viet, khmer and filipino...and you be surprised at how many la people come up north hang out, live, go to school then go back, had a homeboy was v boyz, one who was asian boyz, 1 from pinoy real, a couple of khmer that were rascals, a rolling 30s crip, alot southsiders from the valley, AND A KOREAN DUDE WHO GREW UP IN KOREA TOWN and yes i asked how the scene was with his people, he told this much all the hardcore koreans were from wah ching, a chinese gang!!! he also told me once on youre on the outskirt of koreatown it's pretty much 18th street!!funny thing was he told koreatown was also full of mexicans and they do most of the dirt..and guess where all the guns and drugs come from in their part town...the chinese triad...hey that's what i been told
Word on the 18th street part in koreatown. whenever i walk around koreatown, i don't see any korean gangs kicking it, just mostly 18th st is the one putting in work and it is true that a lot of koreans are in wah ching.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 14th, 2009, 6:17 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:
Word on the 18th street part in koreatown. whenever i walk around koreatown, i don't see any korean gangs kicking it, just mostly 18th st is the one putting in work and it is true that a lot of koreans are in wah ching.
mara salvatrucha use to be deep in k-town areas as well.

and yes i forgot what side it was but back in the days a lot of koreans were recruited into wah ching.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » September 14th, 2009, 6:33 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:darling anytime someone pulls the "we operate behind shadow" card linen it's basically done...truth is i've been around long enough to know that koreans do have a criminal element in their world...but i've been around long enough to also know that you guys get all your drugs and guns from vietnamese gangs or chinese organized crime...at least that's how it is in the BAY...i'm not disprecting your people you guys aren't bad people...but i'm not going to let random koreans come into a thread on VIET GANG then ramble on how korean gangs are better than viet gangs when you know it's not true...you see me going to korean gang threads and yap about how great viet gangs are...this is a thread on viet gang keep it on subject or start another one...and if you pull the "we about money, not violent" then join the wallstreet forum...this is a forum on crime and gangs..i've spent 12 years in the bay ...4 years central coast and 6 years diego..pretty much the entire state with the exception of the central valley... and never have i ever heard any big or great or violent korean gang...and it's funny cause all the violent korean endup in vietnamese gangs....far as LA goes youre right i've never lived there but i've been out there and i have alot friends out there...all the fights ive seen when i'm there involved the regular suspects, viet, khmer and filipino...and you be surprised at how many la people come up north hang out, live, go to school then go back, had a homeboy was v boyz, one who was asian boyz, 1 from pinoy real, a couple of khmer that were rascals, a rolling 30s crip, alot southsiders from the valley, AND A KOREAN DUDE WHO GREW UP IN KOREA TOWN and yes i asked how the scene was with his people, he told this much all the hardcore koreans were from wah ching, a chinese gang!!! he also told me once on youre on the outskirt of koreatown it's pretty much 18th street!!funny thing was he told koreatown was also full of mexicans and they do most of the dirt..and guess where all the guns and drugs come from in their part town...the chinese triad...hey that's what i been told
18th street runnin koreatown??? lolz i would thought korean gangs would run it...

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 14th, 2009, 7:51 pm

562booney wrote:
18th street runnin koreatown??? lolz i would thought korean gangs would run it...
latino residents in koreatown outnumber asian residents about 3-1 in koreatown.

just because koreans own most of the businesses in the area doesn't mean they all live there.

look at chinatown. how many chinese actually live in chinatown? most of the business owners in chinatown live in sgv.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » September 14th, 2009, 9:17 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

and yes i forgot what side it was but back in the days a lot of koreans were recruited into wah ching.
someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe the koreans from k-town recruited into wah ching was from t-side? my korean homeboys from that area, were t-siders.

all my OC korean homeboys were in sonnyside, up in fullerton n sh-t. they were a buncha busters tho haha. even tho they my homeboys, i gotta call a spade a spade.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 14th, 2009, 10:19 pm

richjesus wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe the koreans from k-town recruited into wah ching was from t-side? my korean homeboys from that area, were t-siders.

all my OC korean homeboys were in sonnyside, up in fullerton n sh-t. they were a buncha busters tho haha. even tho they my homeboys, i gotta call a spade a spade.
i think it was t-side as far as recruiting in ktown.

don't know which side was recruiting koreans in o.c. though but wc was recruiting in o.c.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » September 14th, 2009, 10:40 pm

most of la/glendale/lacrescenta koreans that were wc was t-side. most of them really were busters though.
t-side..lol

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 16th, 2009, 2:17 pm

hey judas did you ever notice any vietnamese southsiders while you were in county or state? what's there's status

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2009, 3:38 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey judas did you ever notice any vietnamese southsiders while you were in county or state? what's there's status
i met a vietnamese from P12. he rode with the asians. most asians and islanders roll that way even if they are from a blood/crip hood. the only ones i ever met that stayed with the surenos were CYS.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 10:13 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey judas did you ever notice any vietnamese southsiders while you were in county or state? what's there's status
never really seen one but i hear about it.

a long , long time ago in county.

i heard vietnamese fools from alhambra hell side gang claimed 13 in county.

this was in the mid-90's when the greenlight barely hit.

i heard the vietnamese fools from alhambra hell side tried to shank some vietnamese fool from asian boyz for 13.

funny part of the story was the wah ching who killed the l.a. ab in the el monte pool hall backed the abz up.

vietnamese fools claiming a filipino gang and riding sureno tried to shank up a vietnamese fool who was backed up by a chinese fool who killed that vietnamese guy's homeboy.

it was weird back then. lol

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2009, 10:33 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

i heard the vietnamese fools from alhambra hell side tried to shank some vietnamese fool from asian boyz for 13.

funny part of the story was the wah ching who killed the l.a. ab in the el monte pool hall backed the abz up.

vietnamese fools claiming a filipino gang and riding sureno tried to shank up a vietnamese fool who was backed up by a chinese fool who killed that vietnamese guy's homeboy.

i was in the county with chieu that time. it doesn't matter where you're from, you always back up your own people. real asian gang bangers have no love for surenos.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 10:55 pm

shing wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

i was in the county with chieu that time. it doesn't matter where you're from, you always back up your own people. real asian gang bangers have no love for surenos.
chieu is that the name of the wc that killed the l.a. abi in el monte?

i heard a lot of good things about the dude from the pen. a real asian g. always take care and back up his people.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 17th, 2009, 4:23 pm

chieu was actually my homeboy's cellie when they were at high desert. i was with him in the county and one of those ABI was even his cellie. even though we were enemies out on the street all that shit gets put aside on the inside.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 18th, 2009, 2:27 am

shing wrote:chieu was actually my homeboy's cellie when they were at high desert. i was with him in the county and one of those ABI was even his cellie. even though we were enemies out on the street all that shit gets put aside on the inside.
as it should be.