Asian gangs in San Fernando

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Asian gangs in San Fernando

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » October 24th, 2004, 2:54 am

StRaiGhtUpG wrote:van nuyz abz is about 60 heads deep

main rivals is vs. WC, KM, AKP, JEFROX

AKP is all pussies
KM is dying out
TGP dont bang no more
Asian Souljahz got squashed by ABZ
KZ dying out too
VMG only 2 heads down, the rest is pussies
Jefrox is all wankstas

lol . homie you got your shit all wrong. van nuyz abz only got about 12 heads that be putting in work.they probably do have around 50 heads deep but only 12 of em are really making noise in the valley. how do i know? i know some of them personally. KZ was never a gang just some little click. some valleyside AKP are pussies but if you meet eagle rock side and LA side im sure you wouldn't say that.They be coming down to the valley now and then to make some noise. TGP is pretty much dead. Jefrox are a bunch of little kids but they be making noise with some shootings here and there. your probably from ABZ thats why you talk with such regard for them, don't post false info here.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 24th, 2004, 10:05 am

anyone got comments on the
Viet vs. Flip
thing goin on in the valley?
lotta viets hate flips n flips hate viets
especially asian boyz van nuys that is all cambodian n viet with 1 or 2 traitorass flips in it
they always be sayin fuc- flips n crossin out every gang that aint them n sayin fuc- everyone n they the best
n then jeffrox be doin that now too sayin fuc- viets n crossin out everyone that aint them n sayin fuc- all other gangs
asian boyz be now jumpin foos if they filipino n looked g'd up now even if they dont bang
n they be hatin mexicans too

how are the otha gangs actin towards this shi like valley side akp, v boyz, granada hills pinoy re-al, km, tgp, n north side sts

n some foo said asian boyz used to roll by seafood city n island pacific a lot n talk shi- or start shi- with the flips over there

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 24th, 2004, 10:46 am

Dont know why ABZ recruit Viets...cuz Cambodians and Viets are mortal enemies theres a traditional rivalry between us that goes wayyyyyyyyyyy way back.Didnt Viets created Asian Boys(ABS).

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » October 24th, 2004, 12:39 pm

well the flips vs. viets thing only started not to long ago. asian boys in the valley was started by flips from what i heard from OG ab. and for a long time the flips controlled the valley, JFX, RPB, and STS were the big gangs in the valley. Then they started to die out so the viets started getting a little control over the valley. Now, viets hate filipinos for many reasona and filipinos hate viets for the same reasons. viets say filipinos backstab, and filipinos say viets back stab. or how filipinos say viets snitch out there homies and the viets say the same thing. and about the other gangs not doing anything, they don't got enough heads to do it. well RPB and STS sort of died out and so did TGP. only ones left are JFX , AKP , some KM. Some of the heads in JFX just got 14 - life for a shooting they did at kennedy directed towards some AKP. and AKP just got a few heads released from the system. alotta the KM people are laying low for now because of the police getting to hot on them or i dont really know about them (correct me if im wrong). to many AKP heads are on parole or just got out or they're to much into the slanging game to really care about abz.
oh and about the cambos and viets clicking up, from what i heard from another ab og, "theres to many flips, we had to click up." which is true because if all the flip gangs in the valley clicked up and squashed there beef, ABZ would have a hard time saying fuck flips. but ABZ knows the flips gangs would never squash there beef.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 28th, 2004, 10:02 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:
oh and about the cambos and viets clicking up, from what i heard from another ab og, "theres to many flips, we had to click up." which is true because if all the flip gangs in the valley clicked up and squashed there beef, ABZ would have a hard time saying fu-- flips. but ABZ knows the flips gangs would never squash there beef.
True. The younger one's will not squash their beef, them ABZ's know that it's true. But the older cat's get, they will start to realize the error of their ways and become tolerant of rivals. The youngsters are doing their thing regardless. But it will be a shame if it becomes pinoys vs. viets/cambodians in the valley. I don't agree with that at all. These cats need to stop spraying house parties. Drop the guns and go head up, take your ass whippin' like men, learn how to fight hand to hand combat...if you really want to see who the tough guy is. Because when you get snitched out and caught, guess who your celly is most likely going to be?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » October 28th, 2004, 1:06 pm

i agree with big dusty on that one. kids need to stop spraying shit up and go heads up with somebody. stop thinking your big and bad just because you gotta gun. But, it was the viets/cambos that started the whole fuck flips thing. im pretty sure if they stopped saying fuck flips the flips would stop saying fuck viets/cambos.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 28th, 2004, 8:02 pm

yep it already is cambos n viets vs flips
thais n koreans are on the flips side but they aint really the number one target for the viets n cambos
koreans a target too but flips are most wanted
those foos be jumpin any pinoys on the street they run into if they look like they g'd up even if they dont bang

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 28th, 2004, 9:44 pm

W/S wrote:yep it already is cambos n viets vs flips
thais n koreans are on the flips side but they aint really the number one target for the viets n cambos
koreans a target too but flips are most wanted
those foos be jumpin any pinoys on the street they run into if they look like they g'd up even if they dont bang
That is true. But what you gonna do when your push comes to shove. Pinoys are notorious for holding beef for eons, and they will come back and put in some work...they make quick work of their business. Only way they get caught is snitches from the inside...

I still say it needs to be handled underground.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 30th, 2004, 6:01 am

they already did a couple comebacks
lota jfx in y.a. right now fo drivebys
they recently popped outta nowhere recently doin all these shootings since last semester before the school year ended

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 26th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Hey you guys in the Valley ever see any Flip girls going out with Viet guys or Flip guys going out with Viet girls???

Is this a big no no since there is animosity between Flips and Viets/Cambos?????

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » November 26th, 2004, 9:01 pm

there is some of that going on but very few. maybe only around like 2 flip girls would go out with a viet asianboy. from the flip side of it they look down on it as a disgrace and shes a backstabber or whatever but from the viets they probably just see pussy. seriously, if somebody is saying fuck your race (how Vannuyz abz says fuck flips) then why would you want a relationship with one of them? Or sometimes how vannuyz abz will say we just say fuck all filipino guys, so then they'd still hate your family. i would think that girls that do that are very confused.
most flips don't say fuck all viets because they are friends with some. a filipino gangster will most likely just say fuck vannuyz abz, and keep fuck vietnamese or cambodians out of it. so some viet girls go out with flip guys.
if your not into the whole "gangster" scene than you can go out with anyone and not worry about racial prejudices and being judged for falling for somebody of a different ethical backround. it is still sad how some people that have nothing to do with gangs are still persecuted by others for liking somebody thats different from them. it is pointless for anyone to be saying fuck this fuck that because when you get locked up in county,state,or federal the same filipinos that you've been saying fuck flips to will be the ones that your cellys with.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 27th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Yeah i was wondering though, would there be any scenes like Romeo and Juliet with a girl and a guy simply just falling in love; Regardless of all the gang hate dictating the politics.

You know how they say love can conquer all right, i was thinking can such "forbidden" love get you killed too?????

All over this world its hard for interracial couples to deal with the ignorant/unaccepting societies around them...... its even hard for ethnic groups WITHIN a race to mingle!!!!

Picture that.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 12th, 2004, 4:53 am

George wrote:Yeah i was wondering though, would there be any scenes like Romeo and Juliet with a girl and a guy simply just falling in love; Regardless of all the gang hate dictating the politics.

You know how they say love can conquer all right, i was thinking can such "forbidden" love get you killed too?????

All over this world its hard for interracial couples to deal with the ignorant/unaccepting societies around them...... its even hard for ethnic groups WITHIN a race to mingle!!!!

Picture that.
Well George, it all depends on the situations. Well first off, I don't really think girls would fall in love with a guy that mopped up their friend, or a guy would fall in love with a girl whose friends mopped up his friend. It's just not reasonable let alone possible. If a situation did arise and such an enormous event did occur, then I'd applaud the "forbidden" couple. I don't think it would get you killed, but that all depends on how much "sharing" the cute couples do together LOL.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 16th, 2006, 11:30 am

Wussup with the valley now a days? Who making noise? I know VMG rolling with KMG. KMG use to roll with AKP but AKP died out? Havent heard about AKP for a while.. ABZ still making noise, dont know about the Flip gangs. Wussup whats going on?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 26th, 2006, 4:13 pm

AKP VMG and KMG are all rolling together nowadays. Its like 1 big gang. Nobody really bang no more in the valley. Once in a while theres some noise but its pretty much just quiet.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 27th, 2006, 10:42 am

Who are AKP KMG VMG enemies?