Sides Of Wah Ching...

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Lepke
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Sides Of Wah Ching...

Unread post by Lepke » June 4th, 2009, 2:40 am

The Wah Ching in Southern California goes back before the 70s. The original LA group goes back to 1965 a year after it formed in San Francisco. Back then it was mainly a self protection group. Tony Young didn't come to the U.S. until 1969 when he was 16. Don't really know when he got involved, but he used to spend a lot of time in San Francisco in the late 70s until he got shot in a night club there. Johnson Wu was involved in the LA Wah Ching by 1972 but possibly before then.

The height of the Wah Ching's power was not in the 90s. Most of the kids writing this stuff are too young to remember anything before then so that's what they think. The Wah Ching were at the height of their power from the late 70s until the late 80s before the federal government really went after them. By the 90s they were scrutinized by law enforcement too much to grow in power. In the 80s, the southern California group had their hand in many of the legal card clubs. In the Bicycle club, many of the pit bosses for Pan 9 and Pai Gow were affiliated until the government cleaned it up. They murdered a guy named Wing Law at LAX because of some power struggle at the card clubs. The real Wah Ching had control over the distribution of Chinese language video tapes and also control over Chinese music concerts in the 80s under Grandview Productions. Before then, I think the company was Oriental Arts Promotion company which was jointly owned by Boston organized crime figure Stephen Tse, Toronto organized crime figure Danny Mo, New York organized crime figure Micheal Chen, and Luen Kung Lok Triad member Lau Wing Kui. In the late 70s, the different tong influenced Chinese gangs tried to organized themselves into a syndicate like the Italians. Tony Young represented the LA Wah Ching in this group, and Vincent Jew represented the San Francisco Wah Ching.

The whole thing with colors, baggy pants, rap music, and black language was an influence by popular media from black ghetto street culture on suburban Asian kids. It really had nothing to do with the real Wah Ching. A lot of the kids that form a gang now use the name Wah Ching, but there is no lineage from the original group. The real Wah Ching had no association with the Bloods or Crips. They were more sophisticated than black or Hispanic street gangs and made way more money until the Justice Department dismantled them.

In the 70s and 80s they didn't get the kind of media attention they got in the 90s so they could grow and operate in secrecy. By the late 70s, most of the top membership were already adults that broke away from three tongs: Hop Sing Tong, Hip Sing Tong, Suey Sing Tong and to a lesser degree Bing Kung Tong. These four tongs are what originally got the Wah Ching involved in organized crime in 1968. Before then, they were just a gang.

123dt

Unread post by 123dt » July 4th, 2009, 4:00 am

Pretty much everything Lepke said so far about Wah Ching and it's history and has been 100% true. I was born in 1979. Went to Chatsworth High School in fall of 1993 as a freshmen and then transferred to Reseda High School in fall of 1994. Graduated from Reseda in June of 1997. I had friends who were from ABS. I can name several guys for you right now: Tien, Jimmy aka "colorful, & Tuan (he went to Birminham H.S.). Let see after high school I went to college and ended up getting a BA in economics from UCLA. I lost touch of all those guys that I went to high school with. I decided that after high school I was gonna completely change my life around and start a new life...and that was what I did. I wish all of those guys the best and I pray that they are safe and live a long a prosperous life!

A lot of the things that I've read on this forum are from little kids who are not gangsters, but who are clowns! When you go around trying to talk black and start claiming colors, saying "Cuz", this and that....it's embarassing, that is all I can say. Gangsters are about making money! Don't ever forget that!

The only guy that has said anything true, real and meaningful so far has been Lepke.

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » July 10th, 2009, 9:04 am

The original LA Wah Ching started in 65' a year after it formed in San Francisco. One of the first Los Angeles leaders was David Quon and later Philip Lee. By the mid 70s Philip Lee was active in the Monterey Park area. The original LA Wah Ching went to Belmont High School because of its proximity to Chinatown. That's where Tony Young went to highschool years before he became the boss of LA. Before the mid 70s, they operated exclusively in Chinatown. In 1972, they shot a Chinese entertainer named Tony Fung in a Chinatown cafe after he resisted an extortion attempt. Before the Wah Ching were active in LA Chinatown, there was a Mexican street gang around the area called Alpine. The Wah Ching eventually kicked them out of Chinatown by the late 60s. The Wah Ching's main rival by the early 70s was a local branch of the San Francisco based Yao Lay. The Wah Ching's main hangout was the Tai Hong restauraunt on Broadway. They also used to frequent the Sing Lee Theater. The LA Yao Lay's hangout was the Fong Loy Cafe. The LA Wah Ching were backed by the local branch of the Hop Sing Tong. The LA branch of the Yao Lay were backed by the local branch of the Bing Kung Tong. By 1972, the Wah Ching nearly killed the leader of the LA Yao Lay, Tommy Chang, by stabbing him several times. He eventually fled to Portland. In 1973, the LA Wah Ching killed another rival named David Tong. Once in a while LA members would bring down some of the San Francisco Wah Ching members. Micheal "Hot Dog" Louie, the San Francisco leader from 1973-1977, had a lot of associates down in LA. Tony Young disappeared from LA sometime in the mid 70s because he was in San Franscisco. This is probably when he became associated with Vincent Jew who would become the top boss of the Wah Ching. Tony Young got shot in a night club in San Francisco and came back down to LA eventuaally becoming the boss of the LA Wah Ching. The Los Angeles Wah Ching fractured into splinter groups in the early 1990s due to differences of opinion. By the early 1990s, some of Tony Young's lieutenants in the Los Angeles Wah Ching were Johnson Wu, Tony Chan, Morgan Ko a.k.a. Yee Ling Ko, Tai Liu a.k.a. Hsing Tai Liu, Paul Liu (later formed Paul side), and Cac Van Tran who ran an ethnic Vietnamese gang associated with the LA Wah Ching. Morgan Ko allegedly formed a splinter group called Red Door. Some say it was Paul Liu (Paul side boss) who formed Red Door. Wai Yin Chu "Sonny" a.k.a. Ah Bak led a street gang called the Chinese Mafia Boyz. Paul Liu was originally his Dai Lo. He eventually split off to form Sonny side Wah Ching.

The San Francisco group by the late 1960s was led by Stanly Wong. He was threatened and stepped down. By 1968, three factions formed. One was led by Anton Wong, one by Lockman Tom, and the third faction was non-Tong affiliated. By 1973, Micheal Louie became leader. By the late 1970s, Vincent Jew was the boss in San Francisco. Tony Young was his lieutenant but boss of the Los Angeles faction. Vincent Jew fled the U.S. in 1984, and Danny "Pig Knuckles" Wong became boss of the San Francisco group. Danny Wong was murdered by the Wo Hop To in 1991.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 17th, 2009, 3:08 pm

i got a question ...so tongs and triads are different right!..and do they get along...or?...because is the original wah ching...hook up with a triad but an other triad took them out?....please explain!...this shit ive been reading is tight!...shit sould be a movie! every race has there movies about there American style race mob...you guys have the triads but this sounds like a American asian gangster movie you know!

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » July 18th, 2009, 8:52 am

The triads and tongs are different even though they're similar in many respects. The triads are originally from the Guangdong province of China and started off as secret societies against the Ching dynasty. They evolved into criminal gangs and spread to other parts of Asia.

The tongs did not start in China. The tongs originated in America in the mid 1800s. The first tong that formed was the Chee Kung Tong which was similar to the triads in China in that its purpose was to support the anti Ching government. It originated in America, not China. The American tongs formed to become benevolent societies which helped immigrant Chinese in America. Most of the tongs today are not involved in criminal activity. Only a handful of tongs have historically been involved in organized crime. On the East Coast and Midwest the major criminally influenced tongs are the Hip Sing, On Leong, Tung On, and Chee Kung. On the west coast the Hip Sing also has branches. Other west coast tongs include the Hop Sing, Suey Sing, and Bing Kung.

Members of the Wah Ching in LA and San Francisco had associations at one time or another with four tongs on the west coast. Hop Sing Tong, Hip Sing Tong, Suey Sing Tong, and Bing Kung Tong. Former Wah Ching leader Anton Wong had associates in New York who were working for the On Leong Tong. Wong was also an official member of the Hop Sing Tong. Vincent Jew, who became the Wah Ching leader in the late 70s, broke off ties with the Hop Sing Tong and forged an alliance with the richer Hip Sing Tong. Jew himself became a Hip Sing Tong member. Vincent Jew also had business relations with Clifford Wong, president of the Tung On Tong in New York. Clifford Wong went to prison on racketeering charges.

The triads are not a single group. There are different triad groups. Some are more involved in criminal activity than others. Members of the Wah Ching forged alliances with the 14K, Luen Kung Lok, and Sun Yee On triads. The Wo Hop To is the triad group that declared war on the Wah Ching in the bay area. Some members of the Wah Ching have become triad members themselves. Vincent Jew became a 14K triad members and a Sun Yee On triad members. Lockman Tom became a 14K member after he was deported in 1972.

The tongs in America and the triads in Asia have forged alliances with each other starting as early as the early 1970s.

The Wah Ching is neither a tong or a triad. The Wah Ching was originally a street gang in the 1960s that started in America. It was eventually hired by the Chinatown tongs. The Wah Ching eventually became powerful enough to break off from the tongs. They eventually forged alliances overseas with triad groups in Hong Kong and Macau.

In Los Angeles, the Wah Ching was originally supported by the local branch of the Hop Sing Tong. An older group of Wah Chings broke off by 1970 and came under the wing of the local branch of the Bing Kung Tong. The Hop Sing Tong backed group pushed the older group out of LA. By the late 70s, the tongs no longer controlled the Wah Ching who by this time were already an adult criminal organization.

The Wo Hop To triad from Macau forged an alliance with some members of the Hop Sing Tong and Suey Sing Tong before they went to war with the Wah Ching in San Francisco. Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow was a former Hop Sing Boys member that worked with the Wo Hop To triad to take down the Wah Ching.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 18th, 2009, 2:05 pm

straight up a fucking movie man..fucking crazy..and that shit is tight info. you really know your shit!.

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » July 19th, 2009, 8:43 am

The most accurate movie on the subject is a 1985 movie called "Year of the Dragon". It takes place in New York and touches on the tong's associations with gangs. It deals with the East Coast Chinatown scene. The director Micheal Cimino wanted realism in the movie so he put actual members of the Ghost Shadows in the movie. The Ghost Shadows were a gang under control of the On Leong Tong. The movie is not that "Hollywood". It portrays the New York Chinatown gangland scene pretty accurately.

The 1998 movie "Corruptor" with Chow Yun Fat also deals with the New York gang scene in Chinatown. There are many innaccuracies in the film, but it's Hollywood entertainment. In the movie the Tung Fung tong is at war with a group called the Fukienese Dragons. The fictional Tung Fung was based on the actual Tung On Tong. The fictional Fukienese Dragons were based on three real Chinatown gangs; the Fuk Ching, Flying Dragons, and Green Dragons. The real Flying Dragons were controlled by the Hip Sing Tong. The Fuk Ching were controlled by an organization called the Fukienese American Association which was similar to the Cantonese tongs but was not technically a tong. The Green Dragons in Queens, New York were not controlled by any tong. The Uncle Benny character in the movie was based on a real person named Benny Ong who was leader of the Hip Sing Tong.

The independent movie "Baby" is one of the few movies about Chinese gangs on the west coast. I think they were attempting to portray the Wah Ching in the San Gabriel Valley.

The History Channel did a documentary on the San Francisco Chinatown gangs in their series "Gangland". The episode deals with the rise of the Wo Hop To in San Francisco's Chinatown and it's alliance with the Hop Sing Tong. The San Francisco Wah Ching is briefly discussed. The show is on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5saob5H7A

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 24th, 2009, 7:38 pm

123dt wrote:Pretty much everything Lepke said so far about Wah Ching and it's history and has been 100% true. I was born in 1979. Went to Chatsworth High School in fall of 1993 as a freshmen and then transferred to Reseda High School in fall of 1994. Graduated from Reseda in June of 1997. I had friends who were from ABS. I can name several guys for you right now: Tien, Jimmy aka "colorful, & Tuan (he went to Birminham H.S.). Let see after high school I went to college and ended up getting a BA in economics from UCLA. I lost touch of all those guys that I went to high school with. I decided that after high school I was gonna completely change my life around and start a new life...and that was what I did. I wish all of those guys the best and I pray that they are safe and live a long a prosperous life!

A lot of the things that I've read on this forum are from little kids who are not gangsters, but who are clowns! When you go around trying to talk black and start claiming colors, saying "because", this and that....it's embarassing, that is all I can say. Gangsters are about making money! Don't ever forget that!

The only guy that has said anything true, real and meaningful so far has been Lepke.
you shouldn't be airing out people's real names on a forum.

if they're locked up for life or still active go ahead but i've met a couple of those guys and you shouldn't be airing their names out especially since they're all grown up and straightened their lives out.

you need to edit your post.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 24th, 2009, 9:48 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
123dt wrote:Pretty much everything Lepke said so far about Wah Ching and it's history and has been 100% true. I was born in 1979. Went to Chatsworth High School in fall of 1993 as a freshmen and then transferred to Reseda High School in fall of 1994. Graduated from Reseda in June of 1997. I had friends who were from ABS. I can name several guys for you right now: Tien, Jimmy aka "colorful, & Tuan (he went to Birminham H.S.). Let see after high school I went to college and ended up getting a BA in economics from UCLA. I lost touch of all those guys that I went to high school with. I decided that after high school I was gonna completely change my life around and start a new life...and that was what I did. I wish all of those guys the best and I pray that they are safe and live a long a prosperous life!

A lot of the things that I've read on this forum are from little kids who are not gangsters, but who are clowns! When you go around trying to talk black and start claiming colors, saying "because", this and that....it's embarassing, that is all I can say. Gangsters are about making money! Don't ever forget that!

if they're locked up for life or still active go ahead but i've met a couple of those guys and you shouldn't be airing their names out especially since they're all grown up and straightened their lives out.

There's no edit button available and the mods won't edit it for you even if you report your own post. At least he didn't give full names, but I agree that some folks from that generation may have or be trying to put the past behind them and may not want their (real) names plastered in a thread like this. I dont think he meant anything by it though, dude honestly seems like he wishes the best for them and just didn't realize what putting their birth names out there could do.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 25th, 2009, 3:03 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

There's no edit button available and the mods won't edit it for you even if you report your own post. At least he didn't give full names, but I agree that some folks from that generation may have or be trying to put the past behind them and may not want their (real) names plastered in a thread like this. I dont think he meant anything by it though, dude honestly seems like he wishes the best for them and just didn't realize what putting their birth names out there could do.
yeah i found out there was no edit button when i realized i quoted him and kept their names on there.

i think the guy is just name dropping to be honest. i doubt he knows those guys. i've only met 2 of those guys a couple of times and never met one at all and i knew their nicknames.

the guy only knows the nickname of one dude.

80sJGirl

Unread post by 80sJGirl » August 10th, 2009, 2:52 am

A search on Google for "Danny Mo" led me to this forum. I grew up in the 80's in Toronto. I met Danny Mo a few times at the Scarborough restaurant "Singalong." Anyone knows what happened to him?

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » August 14th, 2009, 8:16 pm

The last I heard about Danny Mo was in the early 90s. As far as I know, he was able to evade Canadian and American law enforcement. As of the early to mid 90s the RCMP still kept a close watch on him as did the American Justice Dept. There was a Vietnamese gang led by Asau Tran in the 90s that tried to muscle in on Toronto's Chinatown. Danny Mo didn't fight this group. Instead, he forged an alliance with Asau Tran's group, but somehow shortly afterward Asau Tran ended up getting murdered. Danny Mo had a hand in the Toronto franchise of Oriental Arts Promotion Company which attempted to dominate the booking of Chinese music concerts in the Toronto and Ottawa areas. I don't know if he's still involved in the entertainment business.

As you know Danny has been the boss of the Toronto branch of the Kung Lok triad after Lau Wing Kui was deported in 1980. They expanded into Ottawa. Other partners of the Oriental Arts Promotion Company were San Francisco Wah Ching leader Vincent Jew, Los Angeles Wah Ching leader Tony Young, and New York Flying Dragons leader Micheal Chen who was murdered in 1983. Incidentally, by the late 80s, the brother of New York Ghost Shadows former leader Nickey Louie, Eddie Louie, was involved with the California Wah Ching in the concert promotion business in Atlantic City. The Ghost Shadows were connected to the On Leong Tong and were long time rivals of the Flying Dragons who were under the Hip Sing Tong. Paul Liu, who would form a faction of the Los Angeles Wah Ching in 1993 was also involved in this venture with an individual named Danny Leung. Paul Liu was arrested in 2002.

I don't know if the American, Canadian and Hong Kong authorities managed to clean up the Chinese concert booking business, but it was pretty dirty. A lot of people with criminal backrounds controlled it at one point. Even after Danny Wong took over the San Francisco Wah Ching in 1984, he continued to be involved with the entertainment business. When he was murdered in 1991 by the Wo Hop To triad, the triad's leader Peter Chong involved himself with the concert promotion business. A lot of top name talent at that time like Amy Yip, Andy Lau etc. did concerts promoted by these companies.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » June 11th, 2011, 8:29 am

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 14th, 2011, 12:45 am

^They're always gonna be active. Don't hear about them banging on fools as much. But in terms of business they're always gonna do their thing.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 10th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Lepke wrote:The original LA Wah Ching started in 65' a year after it formed in San Francisco. One of the first Los Angeles leaders was David Quon and later Philip Lee. By the mid 70s Philip Lee was active in the Monterey Park area. The original LA Wah Ching went to Belmont High School because of its proximity to Chinatown. That's where Tony Young went to highschool years before he became the boss of LA. Before the mid 70s, they operated exclusively in Chinatown. In 1972, they shot a Chinese entertainer named Tony Fung in a Chinatown cafe after he resisted an extortion attempt. Before the Wah Ching were active in LA Chinatown, there was a Mexican street gang around the area called Alpine. The Wah Ching eventually kicked them out of Chinatown by the late 60s. The Wah Ching's main rival by the early 70s was a local branch of the San Francisco based Yao Lay. The Wah Ching's main hangout was the Tai Hong restauraunt on Broadway. They also used to frequent the Sing Lee Theater. The LA Yao Lay's hangout was the Fong Loy Cafe. The LA Wah Ching were backed by the local branch of the Hop Sing Tong. The LA branch of the Yao Lay were backed by the local branch of the Bing Kung Tong. By 1972, the Wah Ching nearly killed the leader of the LA Yao Lay, Tommy Chang, by stabbing him several times. He eventually fled to Portland. In 1973, the LA Wah Ching killed another rival named David Tong. Once in a while LA members would bring down some of the San Francisco Wah Ching members. Micheal "Hot Dog" Louie, the San Francisco leader from 1973-1977, had a lot of associates down in LA. Tony Young disappeared from LA sometime in the mid 70s because he was in San Franscisco. This is probably when he became associated with Vincent Jew who would become the top boss of the Wah Ching. Tony Young got shot in a night club in San Francisco and came back down to LA eventuaally becoming the boss of the LA Wah Ching. The Los Angeles Wah Ching fractured into splinter groups in the early 1990s due to differences of opinion. By the early 1990s, some of Tony Young's lieutenants in the Los Angeles Wah Ching were Johnson Wu, Tony Chan, Morgan Ko a.k.a. Yee Ling Ko, Tai Liu a.k.a. Hsing Tai Liu, Paul Liu (later formed Paul side), and Cac Van Tran who ran an ethnic Vietnamese gang associated with the LA Wah Ching. Morgan Ko allegedly formed a splinter group called Red Door. Some say it was Paul Liu (Paul side boss) who formed Red Door. Wai Yin Chu "Sonny" a.k.a. Ah Bak led a street gang called the Chinese Mafia Boyz. Paul Liu was originally his Dai Lo. He eventually split off to form Sonny side Wah Ching.

The San Francisco group by the late 1960s was led by Stanly Wong. He was threatened and stepped down. By 1968, three factions formed. One was led by Anton Wong, one by Lockman Tom, and the third faction was non-Tong affiliated. By 1973, Micheal Louie became leader. By the late 1970s, Vincent Jew was the boss in San Francisco. Tony Young was his lieutenant but boss of the Los Angeles faction. Vincent Jew fled the U.S. in 1984, and Danny "Pig Knuckles" Wong became boss of the San Francisco group. Danny Wong was murdered by the Wo Hop To in 1991.
Great history. What led to the WC's rivalry with AST? Alpine is one of the oldest if not the oldest Mexican gang in the US.

MRDVS

Unread post by MRDVS » August 6th, 2018, 4:53 pm

itzlilg wrote:...

T SIDE
A SIDE
FRISCO SIDE
MP
KEN SIDE
OCEAN SIDE
SONNY SIDE
POMONA SUNNY SIDE
HILL SIDE
PUEL SIDE
Hey I see this was an ancient post, but to clear things up for all. There was only 3 original sides and of those 3 only 2 remain. All other "side's" are all micro spinoffs of the original's. Spinoff meaning we older members don't like traveling too far from home to meet up. Thus just meeting up at the closest cafe owned by members or subordinates. Hence the reasons for city named sides. For example H Town is Hacienda Heights, MP isn't Military Police it's the city where most of us originated down here in SoCal. Smack center of SGV Monterey Park.

And to clear up the 3 original sides were Ken, Paul, and Sonny. But due to issues and accidental arrests that ended tragically only 2 stands Paul and Ken. Please don't ask what happened. Those who are old enough know the truth and what happened. And those members who became lost within the ending of Sonny's downline either left the gang or joined up into the remaining 2, or as a few of my good friends did stayed but no longer claimed any sides and just claimed the name of the gang as it should be, because we are all in the end just Wah Ching. My full respects and love to big bro's (Dai-Lo) Ken and Paul, and ditto to all my scattered brother's and sister's old and young. Be smart, safe, and free.

And to add back in 1995 when I was in the module in county I did a census of all known members that we had numbers to call to of total members then. Hey it gets boring in a 4 man cell sardine packed to 6 since there isn't a window to see what time it was outside to properly live normal lives. I got really manic and needed to find a better output of my anger and manic outbursts towards my cellmates so I gathered all the numbers and names from anyone willing to go along with my project without putting it out there like it was mandatory or anything, plus most of my efforts was trying to have who picked up to even remember who was calling and why just to simply ask 'what's the head count for where your at?' for everyone. And since there was 3 to start they were automatically counted without having to actually call any one of them. Literally. Seeing that it may or will be a very impossible objective to even gain being that we had only a Payphone and a burnout we had dialing everyone for us for almost 24 hours a day for over a month. And the close large number rounded down to was 35. 35,000 ±1500. On the West Coast of our fine country. From South as Baja California (Wah Ching Pisa's) to the ice cold of Alaska (Wah Ching Popsicles...lol j/k (both are not real side's, I made them up just a bit of fun on words)

So for the person who asked how deep is DEEP. And the number is purely an approximate number since I know we didn't call everyone for a real count and having had sent out a mailing shout out to everyone that someone would be calling for that number either. It may have been a chaotic task to even fathom doing from county jail, but it occupied my short tempered attention span from going manic on my cellmates. And trust I didn't wish to disrespect my elder brother nor get my ass handed to me by him either. Tony is a easy going guy but he like everyone has a threshold of tolerance that I can be crazy doing or aggravating. It was a great experience houses at the Asian Gang Cells that was above the old 6 SUR members cells but it was there or in some huge riot, or in the hole when the first signs of a green light kicked off on all Asians cause the non-Asian gangs of the Mexicans couldn't figure out who was Chinese or Cambodian or Laos. Thus the TRG greenlighting in county and the mass greenlight placed on all Mexicans in the streets cause all Asians affiliated or not, old or young, drunks or addicts were attacked because they couldn't find anyone from Tiny Rascal Gang out of the LBC. And trust me I'm not placing any blame on any Asian race except to the shot callers of the SUR who should have considered the outcome of their ruling before calls were made to greenlight any Mexican person, young or old, affiliated or not, drunks or addicts, healthy or sick, just born or dying, awake or sleeping, driving or riding the bus had a greenlight out on the streets where we aren't so minor compared to how minority an Asian is in county lockup. What was it 15 to 25 Mexican to 1 Asian. So why wouldn't anyone want that kind of odds locked up inside. Heck there's a bunch of us willing to crack a Mexican in the head with a baseball bat living free outside who had no idea of what hell we were dealing with other then getting orders to take violence actions in any Mexican looking person. Until greenlight is lifted inside. Which it was but not for long, so did the outside world too until everyone involved understood and knew the fine details of the green light. But by that time the massive damage had been done inside and importantly outside of the damage an Asian person's family is willing to do if their loved ones were being singled out for something they had no original part of. So don't go discriminating the wrong ethnicity cause yes we are Asian but we all are not the same ethnicity. Yellow skinned we are all not, slant eyed too, nor do we all speak a common language but everyone is willing to help correct your views of our lives. Trust me if that ever occurs again, I'll be sure to be head hunting my so called homeboys that chose to follow the called shots rather then to believe something you knew was false! Cause I know who I am an who I am proud of claiming. And I definitely can think outside of a collective to know who are my friends and from those who are 6feet under.

---

Oh to add since I can't seem to find the topic of where the whole color shit falls for our family it's not that we want to raise the red flag it's actually that we have 2 colors that signifies us and they are Red and Black. And since the color Black also signifies a Racial color we can't just go running around with a black flag hanging and say we are Black's that would sounds more ridiculous then a skin head in a crip gang claiming he's a Mexican cause they have brown along with blue for their unique colors. Get it. It's not that we are at any means Bloods, Piru, Damu, or any other slang term for flying a red flag. We are actually flying our true colors with a red hanky with black design. See it is simpler then B&C gangs it's black on red or red on black. Stop going past the simple shit folks all that does it makes you look more like an idiot then the next idiot. And since no other idiots have correctly posted any true facts of my family since 2004 be it that I am the man also known as CHNK.

And another thing what's the 23'rd letter of the alphabet? And there are 2 words and The 3rd letter of the alphabet is? WC. W=23rd letter of alphabet, 2=words, and C=3rd letter of alphabet. Was that too complicated for everyone? If so, then it's definitely time to let go of the crack pipe and the You Tube videos of false news and just go back to school to educate yourselves to better things or better scams cause everything else had been tried, tested, and beat. You can't think that everyone will still believe your fake letters about having money in a Nigerian box using no letterhead or legit page schemes then a plain, misplaced, misspelled, and incorrectly addressed letter using archaic terms for banking and contacts we no longer use telegraph.

K over explained the simple. Now I'm definitely done with the myth BS of my family. You may think we are a huge gang but to me it's my family, many many cousins over but still one in the same. Now I'm out.

MRDVS

Unread post by MRDVS » August 6th, 2018, 4:54 pm

itzlilg wrote:...

T SIDE
A SIDE
FRISCO SIDE
MP
KEN SIDE
OCEAN SIDE
SONNY SIDE
POMONA SUNNY SIDE
HILL SIDE
PUEL SIDE
Hey I see this was an ancient post, but to clear things up for all. There was only 3 original sides and of those 3 only 2 remain. All other "side's" are all micro spinoffs of the original's. Spinoff meaning we older members don't like traveling too far from home to meet up. Thus just meeting up at the closest cafe owned by members or subordinates. Hence the reasons for city named sides. For example H Town is Hacienda Heights, MP isn't Military Police it's the city where most of us originated down here in SoCal. Smack center of SGV Monterey Park.

And to clear up the 3 original sides were Ken, Paul, and Sonny. But due to issues and accidental arrests that ended tragically only 2 stands Paul and Ken. Please don't ask what happened. Those who are old enough know the truth and what happened. And those members who became lost within the ending of Sonny's downline either left the gang or joined up into the remaining 2, or as a few of my good friends did stayed but no longer claimed any sides and just claimed the name of the gang as it should be, because we are all in the end just Wah Ching. My full respects and love to big bro's (Dai-Lo) Ken and Paul, and ditto to all my scattered brother's and sister's old and young. Be smart, safe, and free.

And to add back in 1995 when I was in the module in county I did a census of all known members that we had numbers to call to of total members then. Hey it gets boring in a 4 man cell sardine packed to 6 since there isn't a window to see what time it was outside to properly live normal lives. I got really manic and needed to find a better output of my anger and manic outbursts towards my cellmates so I gathered all the numbers and names from anyone willing to go along with my project without putting it out there like it was mandatory or anything, plus most of my efforts was trying to have who picked up to even remember who was calling and why just to simply ask 'what's the head count for where your at?' for everyone. And since there was 3 to start they were automatically counted without having to actually call any one of them. Literally. Seeing that it may or will be a very impossible objective to even gain being that we had only a Payphone and a burnout we had dialing everyone for us for almost 24 hours a day for over a month. And the close large number rounded down to was 35. 35,000 ±1500. On the West Coast of our fine country. From South as Baja California (Wah Ching Pisa's) to the ice cold of Alaska (Wah Ching Popsicles...lol j/k (both are not real side's, I made them up just a bit of fun on words)

So for the person who asked how deep is DEEP. And the number is purely an approximate number since I know we didn't call everyone for a real count and having had sent out a mailing shout out to everyone that someone would be calling for that number either. It may have been a chaotic task to even fathom doing from county jail, but it occupied my short tempered attention span from going manic on my cellmates. And trust I didn't wish to disrespect my elder brother nor get my ass handed to me by him either. Tony is a easy going guy but he like everyone has a threshold of tolerance that I can be crazy doing or aggravating. It was a great experience houses at the Asian Gang Cells that was above the old 6 SUR members cells but it was there or in some huge riot, or in the hole when the first signs of a green light kicked off on all Asians cause the non-Asian gangs of the Mexicans couldn't figure out who was Chinese or Cambodian or Laos. Thus the TRG greenlighting in county and the mass greenlight placed on all Mexicans in the streets cause all Asians affiliated or not, old or young, drunks or addicts were attacked because they couldn't find anyone from Tiny Rascal Gang out of the LBC. And trust me I'm not placing any blame on any Asian race except to the shot callers of the SUR who should have considered the outcome of their ruling before calls were made to greenlight any Mexican person, young or old, affiliated or not, drunks or addicts, healthy or sick, just born or dying, awake or sleeping, driving or riding the bus had a greenlight out on the streets where we aren't so minor compared to how minority an Asian is in county lockup. What was it 15 to 25 Mexican to 1 Asian. So why wouldn't anyone want that kind of odds locked up inside. Heck there's a bunch of us willing to crack a Mexican in the head with a baseball bat living free outside who had no idea of what hell we were dealing with other then getting orders to take violence actions in any Mexican looking person. Until greenlight is lifted inside. Which it was but not for long, so did the outside world too until everyone involved understood and knew the fine details of the green light. But by that time the massive damage had been done inside and importantly outside of the damage an Asian person's family is willing to do if their loved ones were being singled out for something they had no original part of. So don't go discriminating the wrong ethnicity cause yes we are Asian but we all are not the same ethnicity. Yellow skinned we are all not, slant eyed too, nor do we all speak a common language but everyone is willing to help correct your views of our lives. Trust me if that ever occurs again, I'll be sure to be head hunting my so called homeboys that chose to follow the called shots rather then to believe something you knew was false! Cause I know who I am an who I am proud of claiming. And I definitely can think outside of a collective to know who are my friends and from those who are 6feet under.

---

Oh to add since I can't seem to find the topic of where the whole color shit falls for our family it's not that we want to raise the red flag it's actually that we have 2 colors that signifies us and they are Red and Black. And since the color Black also signifies a Racial color we can't just go running around with a black flag hanging and say we are Black's that would sounds more ridiculous then a skin head in a crip gang claiming he's a Mexican cause they have brown along with blue for their unique colors. Get it. It's not that we are at any means Bloods, Piru, Damu, or any other slang term for flying a red flag. We are actually flying our true colors with a red hanky with black design. See it is simpler then B&C gangs it's black on red or red on black. Stop going past the simple shit folks all that does it makes you look more like an idiot then the next idiot. And since no other idiots have correctly posted any true facts of my family since 2004 be it that I am the man also known as CHNK.

And another thing what's the 23'rd letter of the alphabet? And there are 2 words and The 3rd letter of the alphabet is? WC. W=23rd letter of alphabet, 2=words, and C=3rd letter of alphabet. Was that too complicated for everyone? If so, then it's definitely time to let go of the crack pipe and the You Tube videos of false news and just go back to school to educate yourselves to better things or better scams cause everything else had been tried, tested, and beat. You can't think that everyone will still believe your fake letters about having money in a Nigerian box using no letterhead or legit page schemes then a plain, misplaced, misspelled, and incorrectly addressed letter using archaic terms for banking and contacts we no longer use telegraph.

K over explained the simple. Now I'm definitely done with the myth BS of my family. You may think we are a huge gang but to me it's my family, many many cousins over but still one in the same. Now I'm out.

japkilla
What city do you live in now?: alhambra

Unread post by japkilla » November 9th, 2020, 3:30 pm

the wah chinks were one of the weakest pussy ass gangs in l.a
Everybody use to take turns capping on them and beating the fuk out of their asses.

I remember it was getting to the point when people were clowning on them so hard no matter what side they were,
the were called the Wah-Shing machines! hahaha bunch of sorry mf's