Sides Of Wah Ching...

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
smokeemon46

Unread post by smokeemon46 » October 27th, 2007, 11:10 am

Straightup side is gettin a name fo themselves over in the SGV

WeAretheFuture

Re: Sides Of Wah Ching...

Unread post by WeAretheFuture » October 28th, 2007, 2:24 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are WC Bloods?
No they are not bloods, if you know Chinese history you would know. Red is a LUCKY color in chinese tradition.

Oceanside Wah Ching does most of the work around SGV, their main rivals in the area are too weak, Southside Vietnamese Boyz for example.

GARD3NA

Unread post by GARD3NA » November 11th, 2007, 1:20 am

most of the T-side in torrance got jumped into OG.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 11th, 2007, 1:32 am

WeAretheFuture wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are WC Bloods?
No they are not bloods, if you know Chinese history you would know. Red is a LUCKY color in chinese tradition.

Oceanside Wah Ching does most of the work around SGV, their main rivals in the area are too weak, Southside Vietnamese Boyz for example.
Man WC are claimin the B nowadays with NO REAL AFFILIATION.

GoRemy

Unread post by GoRemy » March 1st, 2008, 7:22 pm

Hell yeah SS WC puts in work big time around my place.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 2nd, 2008, 8:43 pm

GoRemy wrote:Hell yeah SS WC puts in work big time around my place.
where u located at?

deccw1

d

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Wah ching rolls deep. its kien side not ken side. KS 4 lyfe

deccw1

d

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:12 pm

ken side puts in a lot of work in my area and so does SS. aint nothing but a KS thang homie

richjesus

Re: d

Unread post by richjesus » March 6th, 2008, 9:30 pm

deccw1 wrote:ken side puts in a lot of work in my area and so does SS. aint nothing but a KS thang homie
welcome to the forum. wats ur area homie? where u stay at?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:51 pm

WC is very deep in LA u can find em in almost any heavy populated asian area

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » May 6th, 2008, 8:41 pm

selling computer parts to just slang'n and cruis'n aint shit much pop'n. :lol:

AsianIslander
What city do you live in now?: California

Unread post by AsianIslander » October 1st, 2008, 2:19 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:how deep is wah ching??
Very deep.

richjesus

Re:

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:22 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:WC is very deep in LA u can find em in almost any heavy populated asian area
they still deep out there? im in LA now, and i havent run into anyone claiming that. i guess its cuz i dont go out much anymore.

but in OC, where im from, after the heads got locked up, WC activity definately died down. all the claimers and scrubs disappeared real quick when the fad died down, and all the riders got locked up. few i know that touched down after being in the bing arent really active in WC no more cuz there aint no one to hang wid. they still do grimey stuff, jus not for WC.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 7th, 2008, 8:01 pm

I had a friend whose brother was a OG from Wah Ching. He rolled with them around the 80's era. THere were different unlike the ones now claiming Blood. Back then, they were more Triad oriented and the way they dressed were different. They looked casual. My friend told me back then their turf was Chinatown LA, but they moved to the SGV. He told me about a shootout that they had with Viet Ching back in Chinatown but that one I can't remember that well.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 24th, 2008, 4:34 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:I had a friend whose brother was a OG from Wah Ching. He rolled with them around the 80's era. THere were different unlike the ones now claiming Blood. Back then, they were more Triad oriented and the way they dressed were different. They looked casual. My friend told me back then their turf was Chinatown LA, but they moved to the SGV. He told me about a shootout that they had with Viet Ching back in Chinatown but that one I can't remember that well.

Are any Wah Chings still today triad oriented? And the term dai lo what does that mean cause i keep hearing i heard it meant like big brother. If your considered a dai lo are you like a boss of the entire gang or just a captain?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 27th, 2008, 11:26 pm

PInOy2k4 wrote:In Chinatown what is the main gang that hold dur stuff?? I hear alot of Wah Ching talk what about BD or others??
chinatown is olb hood.

when i was young it was olb in chinatown and some cool boys in lincoln heights.

wc and bd are in sgv when i was growing up.

a lot of the older asian gangs who used to be in chinatown moved to sgv when the chinese started moving out to monterey park , alhambra , san gabriel etc.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 30th, 2008, 7:36 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
ridincitiesforever wrote:I had a friend whose brother was a OG from Wah Ching. He rolled with them around the 80's era. THere were different unlike the ones now claiming Blood. Back then, they were more Triad oriented and the way they dressed were different. They looked casual. My friend told me back then their turf was Chinatown LA, but they moved to the SGV. He told me about a shootout that they had with Viet Ching back in Chinatown but that one I can't remember that well.

Are any Wah Chings still today triad oriented? And the term dai lo what does that mean cause i keep hearing i heard it meant like big brother. If your considered a dai lo are you like a boss of the entire gang or just a captain?
No, nowaday they are not Triad oriented. They act more like a street gang claiming colors.

drunknblazed
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by drunknblazed » December 15th, 2008, 9:30 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^Yea i heard stories about Wah Ching how they was back in the day. I heard they was like real mafias, had the police working for them, and when they beef it with other hoods, the OGz would talk to the other OGz and drink tea. But when all the OGz got locked up, it wasnt like that no more. And not that long ago i think it was in Alhambra. The FBI had a undercover in Wah Ching, dont kno which side. But the UC was gaining alot of info about the hood and once Wah Ching knew he was a UC they took him out. Then the FBI started locking up all the Wah Chings. And the things they had set up before was just gone. Alot of things were destroyed. Now lately all i see are the young generation Wah Ching. Mobbing around all deep. Hitting people up in daylight in main streets. I have alot of respect for Wah Ching, but the way i see them now, they dont seem much.
MOD's in portland had some viets in it and they had ties with the wah chings. They did business and got hot. Feds on they ass and some of the viets that ran with MOD got locked up like Frosty. The MOD's split when they learned the FEDS wer on they ass. But yeah one of my homie told me of all the drugs and guns they had from doin business with the wah chings. This was back in the 90's.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:39 pm

NIGGA YOU FORGOT HELLA SIDES

EAST BkAY SIDE WAH CHING. THATS WHAT I CLAIM.

FORMED LIKE TWO YEARS AGO YOU GOT VIET SIDE WAH CHING THEY BE STAYIN OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY

THE FUNNY THING BOUT VSWC HALF OF THEM ARENT EVEN VIET, THEY BOUT 30-35 HEADS

EAST BAY WE HELLA DEEP. WE GOT NIGGAS IN OAKLAND, SAN LEANDRO, UNION CITY, SF, FREMONT, DUBLIN, RICHMOND, SILICON VALLEY. EAST BAY GOT SO BIG THAT WE JUS DIVIDED IT INTO SMALLER GROUPS. IN THE WHOLE SL/OAKLAND SET WE GOT AROUND 60 HEADS. AND ALL TOGETHER IN ALL CITIES EAST BAY WE GOT AROUND 200 HEADS. WE HELLA DEEP CUHHZ FUCCS with IT

I HEARD BOUT FLIP SIDE WAH CHING TOO FROM A HOME BOY OUT IN FREMONT, BUT I NEVER SEEN ONE. WE GOT HELLA FILIPINO NIGGAS IN EAST BAY. AND NO WE DONT GOT "BEEF" with VBZ. OR ABZ. THATS SOME OLDER SHIT ITS BEEN SQUASHED

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » February 26th, 2009, 8:51 pm

How is it that the dubz up in norcal ain't got no beef with abz and vbz, but the Socal Dubz pop on sight. Doesn't sound right.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 10:21 pm

ob26 wrote:How is it that the dubz up in norcal ain't got no beef with abz and vbz, but the Socal Dubz pop on sight. Doesn't sound right.
CAUSE THAT SHIT DONT PRETAIN TO US. JUST CAUSE YOUR FRIEND HATES THIS ONE GUY, DOES THAT MEAN YOU FINNA HATE HIM TOO? THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO US? IVE KNOWN A FEW ABZ AND I GOT HELLA VIET FRIENDS, SHIT DONT AFFECT US. BUT JUST LIKE HOW SOME T SIDE WAH CHING MEMBER CAN COME UP AND SEE A BORDER BROTHER, THEY WONT POP OFF CAUSE THEY DONT BE HATIN BB'S. BUT IF A EBS DUB NIGGA SEE A BB, THEY FINNA GET DOWN YA FEEL ME? I MET NORTES THAT GET ALONG WITH SURENOS. EVERY RASCAL I KNOW IN THE BAY, THEY DONT HATE ABZ. EXCEPT THIS ONE GUY, CEPT HE JUS MOVED HERE FROM LA. WHY HATE THEM? IT MAKES USELESS VIOLENCE, WHY THREATEN THE LIFE OF HOME BOYS FOR NO REASON? WHY SHOULD WE GO N FIGHT THEY AINT FUCCIN with OUR MONEY. HELL I GOT SOME ABZ PATNAHS THAT BE GETTIN MONEY WITH DUB NIGGAS OUT HERE. SHIT IF YOU TRYNA GET MONEY, I GOT YOU. YOU FEEL ME?

unknown12
What city do you live in now?: sj

Unread post by unknown12 » March 3rd, 2009, 1:02 pm

different game in the bay, its all about the chips.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 3rd, 2009, 11:20 pm

WAHCHING wrote:NIGGA YOU FORGOT HELLA SIDES

FORMED LIKE TWO YEARS AGO YOU GOT VIET SIDE WAH CHING THEY BE STAYIN OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY

EAST BAY WE HELLA DEEP. WE GOT NIGGAS IN OAKLAND, SAN LEANDRO, UNION CITY, SF, FREMONT, DUBLIN, RICHMOND, SILICON VALLEY. EAST BAY GOT SO BIG THAT WE JUS DIVIDED IT INTO SMALLER GROUPS. IN THE WHOLE SL/OAKLAND SET WE GOT AROUND 60 HEADS. AND ALL TOGETHER IN ALL CITIES EAST BAY WE GOT AROUND 200 HEADS. WE HELLA DEEP CUHHZ FUCCS with IT

I HEARD BOUT FLIP SIDE WAH CHING TOO FROM A HOME BOY OUT IN FREMONT, BUT I NEVER SEEN ONE. WE GOT HELLA FILIPINO NIGGAS IN EAST BAY. AND NO WE DONT GOT "BEEF" with VBZ. OR ABZ. THATS SOME OLDER SHIT ITS BEEN SQUASHED
Must be some fake ass "ABZ",I don't know or heard of any ABZ out in Oakland.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 7th, 2009, 4:29 pm

YearZero wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:NIGGA YOU FORGOT HELLA SIDES

Must be some fake ass "ABZ",I don't know or heard of any ABZ out in Oakland.
YEA CUZ YOU MUST KNOW EVERY SINGLE ABZ NIGGA IN THE WORLD. CUHHZ, JUS LAST WEEK I FOUND OUT WE GOT DUB NIGGAS IN LAS VEGAS. JUS CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW BOUT THEM NIGGAS IN LAS VEGAS, DOES THAT MAKE EM FAKE? HELL NAA, I HEARD THEY BE DOIN DIRT BRAH.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 8th, 2009, 1:48 am

I call BS on that,fake ass sets be poppin up everywhere,I've seen a filipino dude claim westside LB ABZ and he said he got put on by a L.A TRG.There was also some dudes claimin ABZ bloods in Daygo,now its some Oakland ABZ thats buddy buddy with WC...PSHH!

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 8th, 2009, 1:57 pm

YearZero wrote:I call BS on that,fake ass sets be poppin up everywhere,I've seen a filipino dude claim westside LB ABZ and he said he got put on by a L.A TRG.There was also some dudes claimin ABZ bloods in Daygo,now its some Oakland ABZ thats buddy buddy with WC...PSHH!
WAH the FUCC ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? CUHHZ YOU MAKIN NO SENSE

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 8th, 2009, 2:05 pm

I'm saying your ABZ wannabe homies in Oakland are some faggots...if there really is some ABZ in oakland that is.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 9th, 2009, 12:19 pm

YearZero wrote:I'm saying your ABZ wannabe homies in Oakland are some faggots...if there really is some ABZ in oakland that is.
OKAY CAUSE PEOPLE DONT REALLY MOVE AROUND. SHIT IN OAKLAND, WE GOT HELLA PEOPLE THAT MOVED FROM LA. SO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN ORIGINAL ASIAN BOYZ IN LIKE LONG BEACH OR SOMETHING, THEY MOVE UP TO OAKLAND, WHAT THEY FAKE NOW? CUHHZ YOU HELLA OUTTA POCKET. YOU DONT KNO the TOWN LIKE THAT

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 16th, 2009, 3:14 am

WAHCHING wrote:
YearZero wrote:I'm saying your ABZ wannabe homies in Oakland are some faggots...if there really is some ABZ in oakland that is.
OKAY CAUSE PEOPLE DONT REALLY MOVE AROUND. SHIT IN OAKLAND, WE GOT HELLA PEOPLE THAT MOVED FROM LA. SO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN ORIGINAL ASIAN BOYZ IN LIKE LONG BEACH OR SOMETHING, THEY MOVE UP TO OAKLAND, WHAT THEY FAKE NOW? CUHHZ YOU HELLA OUTTA POCKET. YOU DONT KNO the TOWN LIKE THAT
Why would original Asian Boyz kick it with wc? LA,LB ABZ hates wc just as much as they hate chongos.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » March 16th, 2009, 10:10 am

YearZero wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:
Why would original Asian Boyz kick it with wc? LA,LB ABZ hates wc just as much as they hate chongos.
the dudes from the bay he doesn't know crap about SOCal ABZ...he probably doesn't know the incident of the pool hall shooting between WC and ABZ as well..

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 20th, 2009, 2:09 pm

562booney wrote:
the dudes from the bay he doesn't know crap about SOCal ABZ...he probably doesn't know the incident of the pool hall shooting between WC and ABZ as well..
[/quote]

THATS HOW I JUST KNOW YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT WAH CHING AND ASIAN BOYZ FROM THE INTERNET. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT SHIT WAS. DUBZ THESE DAYS, REALLY WE DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT THAT. THAT WAS HELLLLA YEARS AGO. AND THATS SHIT FRM DOWN SOUTH. YOU HELLA STUPID. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HELLA BOUT US, HELL NAAA CUHHZ. AND ASIAN BOYZ, YOU THINK EVERY FUCCIN ABZ AND VBZ NIGGA HAVE FUNK WITH DUB C AND RASKALS. I KNOW PERSONALLY THIS RASKAL BRAH AND THIS ABZ NIGGA WHO GET ALONG. I FUCCIN HATE NIGGAS WHO THINK THEY KNOW SHIT. JUS CAUSE YOU READ ABOUT WAH CHING ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET, SAW GANGLAND, AND FUCCIN SAW SOME KEN SIDE NIGGA SHOOT SOMEONE, DONT MEAN YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US. YOU THINK YOU KNO ABOUT WAH CHING? THEN TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCCIN SHOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN 2003 ON 38TH AVE IN OAKLAND. WHAT HAPPENED. YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE THAT SHIT AINT ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET. ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

MINH IS IN FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING, HES MY HOME BOY, MINH HAD A COUSIN THAT HAD MOVED TO OAKLAND LIKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS PRIOR TO THIS. HE STAYED ON 38TH. HE WAS PART OF SSVBZ. HE MOVED UP HERE TAH OAKLAND. MINH WAS HIS COUSIN, MINH ALSO FULL VIET. SO SOME BORDER BROTHERS CAME AND STARTED FUNKIN WITH PHUOC (THAT WAS MINHS COUSINS NAME). PHUOC GOT INTAH SOME BEEF WITH SOME BB'S CAUSE THEY WERE SAYIN VBZ COPIED THE 22 FROM BB'S AND ALL THAT BLACC RAG SHIT, BUT PHUOC SAID IT WAS ORIGINALLY VBZ NUMBER FOR V AND THAT BLACC RAGS WERE THEIRS. THEY GOT INTO IT. EVENTUALLY THEY WENT AND SHOT UP HIS CAR. WHO HAD HIS back. WHO DID PHUOC ASK FOR HELP FROM. FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING. MINH AND SOME DUB NIGGAS WENT AND FUCCIN KILLED THAT BITCH NIGGA SILENT.

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 20th, 2009, 2:17 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
562booney wrote:
THATS HOW I JUST KNOW YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT WAH CHING AND ASIAN BOYZ FROM THE INTERNET. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT SHIT WAS. DUBZ THESE DAYS, REALLY WE DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT THAT. THAT WAS HELLLLA YEARS AGO. AND THATS SHIT FRM DOWN SOUTH. YOU HELLA STUPID. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HELLA BOUT US, HELL NAAA CUHHZ. AND ASIAN BOYZ, YOU THINK EVERY FUCCIN ABZ AND VBZ NIGGA HAVE FUNK WITH DUB C AND RASKALS. I KNOW PERSONALLY THIS RASKAL BRAH AND THIS ABZ NIGGA WHO GET ALONG. I FUCCIN HATE NIGGAS WHO THINK THEY KNOW SHIT. JUS CAUSE YOU READ ABOUT WAH CHING ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET, SAW GANGLAND, AND FUCCIN SAW SOME KEN SIDE NIGGA SHOOT SOMEONE, DONT MEAN YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US. YOU THINK YOU KNO ABOUT WAH CHING? THEN TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCCIN SHOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN 2003 ON 38TH AVE IN OAKLAND. WHAT HAPPENED. YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE THAT SHIT AINT ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET. ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

MINH IS IN FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING, HES MY HOME BOY, MINH HAD A COUSIN THAT HAD MOVED TO OAKLAND LIKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS PRIOR TO THIS. HE STAYED ON 38TH. HE WAS PART OF SSVBZ. HE MOVED UP HERE TAH OAKLAND. MINH WAS HIS COUSIN, MINH ALSO FULL VIET. SO SOME BORDER BROTHERS CAME AND STARTED FUNKIN WITH PHUOC (THAT WAS MINHS COUSINS NAME). PHUOC GOT INTAH SOME BEEF WITH SOME BB'S CAUSE THEY WERE SAYIN VBZ COPIED THE 22 FROM BB'S AND ALL THAT black RAG SHIT, BUT PHUOC SAID IT WAS ORIGINALLY VBZ NUMBER FOR V AND THAT black RAGS WERE THEIRS. THEY GOT INTO IT. EVENTUALLY THEY WENT AND SHOT UP HIS CAR. WHO HAD HIS back. WHO DID PHUOC ASK FOR HELP FROM. FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING. MINH AND SOME DUB NIGGAS WENT AND FUCCIN KILLED THAT BITCH NIGGA SILENT.

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.[/quote]

u a disgrace to real g's everywhere.
posting this dirt online.
when u got a buncha 18 year old "OG's" tryin to teach 12 year old punks like u, thats why sets fall off.