Santanas

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Santanas

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » April 13th, 2004, 8:05 pm

I heard stories about them..are they deep and where dey at???

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Santanas

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 8:05 pm

compton

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » April 13th, 2004, 8:12 pm

aiite.

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 13th, 2004, 9:17 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 9:18 pm

PInOy2k4 wrote:I heard stories about them..are they deep and where dey at???
u talkin bout santana blocc crip?

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » April 13th, 2004, 9:47 pm

naw Santanas the pinoy gang in LA

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 9:53 pm

PInOy2k4 wrote:naw Santanas the pinoy gang in LA
o my fault i was talkin bout the crips

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 14th, 2004, 1:19 am

Satanas is one of the oldest Pinoy gangs out there...started out in the 60/70's i believe. Dusty can correct me on that...and they aren't Bloods...who told you that? OG STS didn't bang no colors. it's the new bootys that claim colors and last i heard they was bangin' blue...not red...maybe in Cerritos cuz that's the only side that i've seen wear any type of red

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 14th, 2004, 2:16 pm

Cerritos Santanas..are pretty boys that hang around at Cerritos Mall..They bang Blood..and mostly beef with ABZ.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » April 14th, 2004, 6:53 pm

aiite..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 14th, 2004, 8:02 pm

the ones i heard of are crip..thats mostly in cali i dont think any are blood

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 14th, 2004, 8:27 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 9:41 pm

AKP sportin blue, are you crazy? And I don't know if maybe you're talkin about some new akp shi-, but AKP stands for Akhro Krazy Piru. It is a straight filipino blood gang no blue about it. And TRG was originally what? when was this? it's always been tiny rascals.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 9:44 pm

oh, and santanas bloodin now? I haven't even heard them mentioned for 7 or more years, but back in the day they were straight killers. They were just a filipino gang that was kind of based on devil worship. Lots of rumers about human sacrifices and shi-. But they never used to get involved with no colors.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 15th, 2004, 12:59 am

AKP is Akhro Pinoys or Alpha Kappa Rho...they are around the northside of LA/Glendale...they deep in Granada Hills. they were originally a frat in PI. and yeah...they bang red nowadays...but it's weird cuz they was clicked up with KM and KM don't sport red...in fact a lotta them say, "cuhz"

and STS is neither blood nor crip...it all depends on the set and who they bang against. and it's Satanas, not Santanas...that's a black crip gang in Compton.

and TRG was always Raskals...this is the first i've heard different. and they do not rep crip or blood. they main color is grey...that's what they rep...but dependin' on the set, they koo with either the Bloods or the crips. Crownhill sports grey and blue, but they ain't no crips. in fact they koo with some Bloods...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 15th, 2004, 7:58 am

Hey Kicker, when did this AKP start in LA? I know the OC/San Diego AKP started around 91 or so. It was a set that was created by some ABC's that split off in Tustin and spread all over south OC and into S.D.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 15th, 2004, 6:35 pm

AKP has been around as far as i know...they are new booties compared to older sets like JFX, STS, HSG, MP13, RBS, etc...but i can't give you an exact time...maybe Dusty can...

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 15th, 2004, 8:00 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 16th, 2004, 3:17 am

AKP wear red in the valley...they are mainly around Granada Hills...my lil' homies had beef with 'em last summer...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 16th, 2004, 2:20 pm

TRG hasnt always been Tiny Rascal Gang...they use to be Teen Rapist Gang.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 16th, 2004, 6:50 pm

Well, I think we're all talkin about different AKP's here. The one I'm talking about is only bloods, they started in OC, spread to S.D., and for a little while they had a click in Carson. Thew are Westside Akhro Krazy Piru Bloods. Mostly filipinos, with a feww blacks spinkled around. Not sure about them now, but at their height they had over 500 heads.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 16th, 2004, 6:51 pm

oh, and long beach, you should get banned for that bullshi-.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 17th, 2004, 3:38 pm

DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO, WE HAVE STS-SATANAS TOO. THERE IN THE SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO AREA. AND NO, THEY DON'T CLAIM COLORS. THEY BE SPORTING BOTH RED AND BLUE LIKE NEW JERSEY DEVILS GEAR AND DUKE BLUE DEVILS GEAR.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » April 18th, 2004, 8:56 am

I used to hear lots of Asian Boys vs. Satanas stories when I was younger. They had deaths on both sides. I haven't heard of any STS activity in years. I heard about that devil worship and sacrifices, too. Interesting stuff, but you know there's no youngsters into that...

AKP in the Valley... I think they were connected to some car crew also. They got a lot of Whites and other ethnicities, too.

Kicker, what happened with your homies and AKP if you don't mind me asking?

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 18th, 2004, 9:56 am

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 18th, 2004, 4:50 pm

Panik wrote:oh, and long beach, you should get banned for that bullshi-.

Banned for what? im not dissing TRG,thats their old name here in LB..they changed to Tiny Rascal Gang after they started recruiting in females.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 19th, 2004, 3:05 am

choisauce wrote:I used to hear lots of Asian Boys vs. Satanas stories when I was younger. They had deaths on both sides. I haven't heard of any STS activity in years. I heard about that devil worship and sacrifices, too. Interesting stuff, but you know there's no youngsters into that...

AKP in the Valley... I think they were connected to some car crew also. They got a lot of Whites and other ethnicities, too.

Kicker, what happened with your homies and AKP if you don't mind me asking?
whaddup hyung...that shi is over and done. nothin' big...back when the DEEP family was rollin' around...couple of the lil' ones went to Granada Hills High to meet up a homegirl or whatever and they saw this one Korean kid all banged out with his cap tilted looow as fuk. then they went to some plaza with like a boba loca or whatever and saw that same kid there with a buncha flips that were flammed up. nothin' happened 'till they was leavin' when one kid threw up the Akhro sign...so one of my lil' homies threw up that DEEP set and said, "fuk AKP!". that's when some other foo started rushin' the car with a strap and they boned out...the end...i bitched at them foo's for doin' stupid shi like that but young ones never learn...rah?...lol

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 20th, 2004, 10:53 pm

LOL at all the bunk and true info...and whoever started this thread...the name is SATANAS...not santanas...LOL.

As far as I know, the SATANAS gang has never claimed colors/rags/crip/blood/6pointstar/5pointstar/nazi/etc.... They are one of the original PINOY gangs from the Rampart Area of the LOS. The OG's of that hood are very tight with Temple Street. This gangs started in the late 60's...all this is confirmed knowledge from the actual gang members, no dreaming up chit here...LOL!

The original LOS ANGELES SATANAS hood is considered to be the Rampart/Temple Street area...just a few blocks from the infamous Rampart LAPD station. They have established clicks in Cerritos, Long Beach(inactive), Oxnard. They may have a sprinkling of members throughout the rest of the southland...like this cat saying there are some in San Diego. Well, back in the mid 80's, a guy was trying to start STS in the Eastside of San Diego, but didn't get too far with it because of the local gangs like B-Down Boys and others were too strong. Anyhow, Satanas is the most known Pinoy gang to cats that are at least over 30...they put in their fair share of work and caused a lot of beef, and were somewhat the forefathers to a lot of other Pinoy gangs. They were the established hood, and if you didn't make the cut in joining them...then you got with another gang to bang against them. Their 1st and 2nd generations were the ones that put them on the map. Their 3rd and 4th generations...well depends who you ask I guess, some G's don't feel they were on par with the 1st/2nd generation. But everyone has an opinion...hate or not, they were the first pinoy cats out there doing it big.

Their enemies were numerous, they have been out the longest...they fought against 18ST, White Fence, Avenues, MS, La Mirada Locos, and the list goes on and on. Then you can add most of the other Pinoy gangs as their enemies too.

All right, any other questions, ask away. I can try to answer them, but I think I'd rather someone from their hood speak for them. I know what I know, and I dont' speak on other peoples business.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 11:06 pm

Hey Dusty. I defer to you as the expert here, and I never had any real homies from there. Just ran tino a couple before back in the day. And heard of them a lot from other folks from other hoods. But I would SWEAR that they were santanas. With 2 n's. I know the other way makes more sense because it was supposed to be a devil worship type thing, but like I said, whenever I heard it spoken I heard santanas. And the only time I ever saw it really tagged was on a photo a homegirl had that I thihnk I mentiioned a while back. It was a picture of about 20 straight esse cholos, and STS SANTANAS GANG was etched into the photo. Maybe the spelling was changed by the later generations in the 90's? Like I said, I don't know the deal, but this is just what I remember.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 21st, 2004, 9:20 am

I hear you Panik, but there was talk of a Santanas gang from Santa Ana in another thread, or even I think Alonso spoke of a Santanas gang in the Mid-Wilshire area that is now defunct. I can't speak on the OC, but I can speak on the Mid-Wilshire area and I've never come across a Santanas gang...the closest to it is Satanas. But, a few other cats on here have pulled my coat as to Santanas, they have heard of it...so I can only ponder with the rest of ya'll as well.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 21st, 2004, 9:38 am

well, as far as I know, there has never been an STS click in OC. The only ones I ever ran into were from Cerritos. As for the other thread people saying santana in OC. That's juyst how the esse's like to say santa ana. It's just mexican for the city of Santa Ana. Lots of cholos will get tats with just santana, one word. That's how they pronounce it in conversation too. Personally I hate that shi-. But what can you do? Just correct 'em every time they say it and get in a fight over it every once in a while. My guess is it's just how the immigrants useed to pronounce it and it stuck.

ppk

Unread post by ppk » June 28th, 2004, 12:23 am

L o n g B e a c h wrote:Cerritos Santanas..are pretty boys that hang around at Cerritos Mall..They bang Blood..and mostly beef with ABZ.
Actually the last time I got hit up by some of them, were about a couple months ago, most still active, and still pretty deep, and heard about 10 of them in jail for a couple of murders that happened with some rivals, and the rivals who got shot snitched on them

alot of them still dress like eses, ben davis jackets, penniltens, sleeved up, etc...and no they dont claim bloods/crips...