if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Unread post by 562booney » July 23rd, 2010, 11:15 am

caliboi wrote:dude u dont get it do u. i agree with anyone when i say i hate dis generation of gangsters because most of the youngsters make the whole gang look bad. i mostly talk to ogs because dey no how to b kwl and younger kids juz make it look bad tryin to b cocky and tryin to act hard because dey have ppl. look man idk how old u r but if i realize one thing is that ogs r very kwl to hang with sumtimes and dey know how to b down for war when it cums down to it. idk bout u but i hate dis generation of studio gangsters compared to like eazy e, tupac, and the 90s rappers.
the new generation gangster are bunch of joke :lol: with their fitted jeans and hats n shirt haha, GTFO

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » July 24th, 2010, 3:59 pm

aye 562 are the chongos still goin at it with trg, abz, sos and other asian black and samoan gangs in east side long beach.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 28th, 2010, 8:56 pm

caliboi wrote:aye 562 are the chongos still goin at it with trg, abz, sos and other asian black and samoan gangs in east side long beach.

It's the same old same old in the beach, S.E.A clicc going it it with the other asian gangs, and chongos, chongos still beef with EVERYONE, they still got numbers on all sides, despite that recent round up of the E/Sers and the gang injunction against them on the W/S. It's relatively quiet nowadays though compared to the 90s, or even the early 2000s.

CBC still around, probably 30-40deep but keep it low pro, beefing with Chongos, ABZ and TRG still.

WSI I think is safe to say are non existent/inactive these days.

TRG is still around, they keep a reeeeal low profile in the beach, they bounce from Santa Ana and LB it seems, will get smashed on sight by chongos or any S.E.A clicc heads, doubt they'd start anything themselves unless they had numbers on their side, but im biased.

ABZ still around, still pretty deep, not as active as we once were but youngsters still put in work. No more beef between the E/S and N/S LBC sets anymore like there was in the past. Recently a nonbanging friend of the homies got blasted by some chongos on the E/S, and some chongo got blasted bout a week later but thats all I really know bout that.

EFCC and Suis are still around, still small in numbers but to be honest those fools probably got some of the hardest, downest heads in all of LB in their ranks for them being so small, still clicced on the S.E.A tip with ABZ but I heard some SuiS been tripping bout always having to be the 'muscle' for ABZ beefs.

SoS still around, W/S 32nd St CeeWees been kiccing up dust with the Baby Insanes on the W/S, few OGs on the E/S still and some stragglers, but not as active as they were on the EAst.

20s and Insanes still around, still beefing, probably always will be.

Bricc Blocc, and Mack O got that MOBB thing going, r80s West Coasters still round too.

Barrio Pobre is still around too, but I don't hear much from them these days.

Basically it's the same old, same old thing popping off in the beach, just not as active but dirt still goes down, Chongos are definitely still active, perhaps more than most.

Disclaimer: I don't live in Cali anymore so I just go off what I read in the news and what i hear from the homies.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 28th, 2010, 9:00 pm

562booney wrote:.
the new generation gangster are bunch of joke :lol: with their fitted jeans and hats n shirt haha, GTFO[/quote]

I still don't get it, I understand the need/want to switch from size 44 friscos, white tees, cortez and locs cuz it just looks burnt but c'mon,
gonna catch a yeast infection with them tight ass jeans lil homies. haha

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » July 29th, 2010, 9:30 pm

caliboi wrote:aye 562 are the chongos still goin at it with trg, abz, sos and other asian black and samoan gangs in east side long beach.
yea they are still at it but it been not like it used to b4, the scene is on the lay low and quiet...

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » July 30th, 2010, 7:40 pm

sucks now 562booney i member how the gang wars used to b back then when i wus in long beach and garden grove. i did live in van nuys for a while where vn abz pretty much wiped out every gang dey hated but overall i didnt stay there too long jus for like 3 mths. i like long beach and garden grove b/c of the wars brewing like how dem chongos vs abz vs trg, vn abz went to war with any gang cholos and asians, wah chings in sgv, bloods vs crips, viet gangs in orange county, and dem mobsters in chinatown and koreatown but the scene jus sucks cuz of all the studio g's and dem youngins not makin nun happen.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » August 8th, 2010, 4:47 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:

It's the same old same old in the beach, S.E.A click going it it with the other asian gangs, and chongos, chongos still beef with EVERYONE, they still got numbers on all sides, despite that recent round up of the E/Sers and the gang injunction against them on the W/S. It's relatively quiet nowadays though compared to the 90s, or even the early 2000s.

CBC still around, probably 30-40deep but keep it low pro, beefing with Chongos, ABZ and TRG still.

WSI I think is safe to say are non existent/inactive these days.

TRG is still around, they keep a reeeeal low profile in the beach, they bounce from Santa Ana and LB it seems, will get smashed on sight by chongos or any S.E.A click heads, doubt they'd start anything themselves unless they had numbers on their side, but im biased.

ABZ still around, still pretty deep, not as active as we once were but youngsters still put in work. No more beef between the E/S and N/S LBC sets anymore like there was in the past. Recently a nonbanging friend of the homies got blasted by some chongos on the E/S, and some chongo got blasted bout a week later but thats all I really know bout that.

EFCC and Suis are still around, still small in numbers but to be honest those fools probably got some of the hardest, downest heads in all of LB in their ranks for them being so small, still clicced on the S.E.A tip with ABZ but I heard some SuiS been tripping bout always having to be the 'muscle' for ABZ beefs.

SoS still around, W/S 32nd St CeeWees been kiccing up dust with the Baby Insanes on the W/S, few OGs on the E/S still and some stragglers, but not as active as they were on the EAst.

20s and Insanes still around, still beefing, probably always will be.

Bricc Blocc, and Mack O got that MOBB thing going, r80s West Coasters still round too.

Barrio Pobre is still around too, but I don't hear much from them these days.

Basically it's the same old, same old thing popping off in the beach, just not as active but dirt still goes down, Chongos are definitely still active, perhaps more than most.

Disclaimer: I don't live in Cali anymore so I just go off what I read in the news and what i hear from the homies.
ns lb and es lb abz were beefin for real? like bangin on each other? or they were just talkin smack here and there? i cant see why there would be beef. also, that s.e.a clicc is a great idea because they are all asian crips and it can stand for southeast asian or suis efcc abz. to be honest though, i doubt this alliance will last forever. one gang will always think they're harder than the other. or maybe members between the cliccs will fight over a beeytch and fools will choose sides because of it. watch the next big gang war will be suis vs abz and the youngsters will trip out on the fact that they used to be clicced up. time till tell tho.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 8th, 2010, 8:19 am

The beef between E/S and N/S was over stupid shit. It just boiled down to E/S thinking N/S were rankers, started after the E/S heads took over Cherry Apartments from TRG, pretty much bumping TRG out the n/s, and this was when N/S Longos were real small and damn near inactive so the N/S Boyz really had no real imminent threat in their area in comparison to the E/S. Years and years and these fools just pretty much kicking it, claiming AB while the beef still stewing on the E/S thick. So, over time, the mentality on the e/s was sorta like 'man fu@# those buster ass n/sers, buncha softies". There were a couple little scuffles but it wasn't all out, ya know.

SEA is cool, makes total sense seeing as how we always were together back in the day, you used to could tell us all apart when they kicked it, but over time we all just looked like one big gang from the outside. But In my old age now, haha, I'd venture to say that EFCC and Suis had more riders than ABZ in the thick of it back in the 90s, when the temporary truce came between asian gangs the nuts from EF and ST both rode with the nuts from TRG to put in work, on the regular, even to to retaliate for someone or something that had nothing to do with their respective hoods outside of attacking an enemy that attacked a friend of a friend's cousins uncle.
Now I hear younger Suis complaining that ABZ aint real riders in the beach claiming they put the bang bang in gang bang while ABZ just kicked back and did nada, which isn't all true but when your older homies getting dropped or doing time standing up for some other hood, i guess you're gonna harbor some resentment. But, as you said, time will tell.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » August 9th, 2010, 4:59 am

I didn't know SOS kicked it with with BIG I thought they were 3k, is SOS still down with the Coast , I heard SoS were having a little static with 190 Del Amo , so that might of put a strain on the relationship .

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 9th, 2010, 8:55 am

ViciousRidah wrote:I didn't know SOS kicked it with with BIG I thought they were 3k, is SOS still down with the Coast , I heard SoS were having a little static with 190 Del Amo , so that might of put a strain on the relationship .
I think they haven't had members claiming ECC since the 90s, unless of course it was just an OG who been out the game for a minute. The only SOS set that claimed ECC/SOS back in the day was the 10th street DAWGS and the history, for me, is still fuzzy as to why/how it came about. Supposedly they (some SOS) got down in county for the blacks and got put on like that.

And to the whole SOS/Insane connection, that came as a surprise to me when I heard it until I realized it was their 32nd St CeeWees click on the W/S, so I just figured their youngsters kicked it/cliqued it with the Baby I's, being young and from the W/S they might have just not known what was up and ran with it.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » August 9th, 2010, 5:23 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:I didn't know SOS kicked it with with BIG I thought they were 3k, is SOS still down with the Coast , I heard SoS were having a little static with 190 Del Amo , so that might of put a strain on the relationship .
I think they haven't had members claiming ECC since the 90s, unless of course it was just an OG who been out the game for a minute. The only SOS set that claimed ECC/SOS back in the day was the 10th street DAWGS and the history, for me, is still fuzzy as to why/how it came about. Supposedly they (some SOS) got down in county for the blacks and got put on like that.

And to the whole SOS/Insane connection, that came as a surprise to me when I heard it until I realized it was their 32nd St CeeWees click on the W/S, so I just figured their youngsters kicked it/cliqued it with the Baby I's, being young and from the W/S they might have just not known what was up and ran with it.
Yea I guess its a just a W/S long beach thing, but how long will it last cause Insanes is known for takin off on everybody especially when it comes to jaccing. The BIG is a little different from the ICG but its still the same, they might put a bug in their ear to do something kinda shady, LOL.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 11th, 2010, 7:44 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

dood i think dey shuld have a gangland episode on dem chongos vs trg and other asian gangs in the long beach area cuz i think next week theres an episode tat says shoot to kill so yea dem chongos still up in the lbc dominatin but the second deepest clicc is abz but trg and chongos were the first ones to beef.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 8:27 am

caliboi wrote:
dood i think dey shuld have a gangland episode on dem chongos vs trg and other asian gangs in the long beach area because i think next week theres an episode tat says shoot to kill so yea dem chongos still up in the lbc dominatin but the second deepest click is abz but trg and chongos were the first ones to beef.

ABZ is not the second largest hood in LBC. At their peak, in the mid to late 90s, they had 400 heads, tops, and that was E/S and N/S Long Beach combined, nothing compared to the numbers of 20s or ICG, longos are big but you have to remember that it's comprised of a whole bunch of smaller latino hoods through out long beach and its respective sides.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 12th, 2010, 1:25 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote:
dood i think dey shuld have a gangland episode on dem chongos vs trg and other asian gangs in the long beach area because i think next week theres an episode tat says shoot to kill so yea dem chongos still up in the lbc dominatin but the second deepest click is abz but trg and chongos were the first ones to beef.

ABZ is not the second largest hood in LBC. At their peak, in the mid to late 90s, they had 400 heads, tops, and that was E/S and N/S Long Beach combined, nothing compared to the numbers of 20s or ICG, longos are big but you have to remember that it's comprised of a whole bunch of smaller latino hoods through out long beach and its respective sides.
ah i see so i havent ben back to so cal for a while so wuzzup in los angeles koreatown and chinatown and orange county last time i know in the oc its jus viet gangs doin dirt.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 1:43 pm

caliboi wrote: ah i see so i havent ben back to so cal for a while so wuzzup in los angeles koreatown and chinatown and orange county last time i know in the oc its jus viet gangs doin dirt.

I haven't lived in Cali for a few years so I don't really know whats up, except from what I hear from homies and old acquaintances. K-town aint really popping from what I've heard, theres a group of youngsters kicking up dust though called 32 or Trey Deuce, some fool on here said they were young relatives of old KPB heads but idk bout all that.
I heard OLBZ still round in China Town but aint heard much more.
OC got much quieter, especially with the Asian gangs, not near as many as there were in the 90s and early 2000s and if they are around they're ghost like, dont hear about Nip Tree, Nip Fam, AG, PR, LVM, SZA, KCB, NBZ, none of those hoods really. The only hoods I've heard of as of late are the ones who been active like DFJ, VBZ and TRG in santa ana, and then you got the straggler a few straggler Cerritos STS heads in and around cypress/bp/la palma. It's mostly just Hispanic gangs making noise these days but asians still have a presence felt in Westminster and GG, and will always be that way. but for the most part its quiet.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 12th, 2010, 7:41 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote: ah i see so i havent ben back to so cal for a while so wuzzup in los angeles koreatown and chinatown and orange county last time i know in the oc its jus viet gangs doin dirt.

I haven't lived in Cali for a few years so I don't really know whats up, except from what I hear from homies and old acquaintances. K-town aint really popping from what I've heard, theres a group of youngsters kicking up dust though called 32 or Trey Deuce, some fool on here said they were young relatives of old KPB heads but idk bout all that.
I heard OLBZ still round in China Town but aint heard much more.
OC got much quieter, especially with the Asian gangs, not near as many as there were in the 90s and early 2000s and if they are around they're ghost like, dont hear about Nip Tree, Nip Fam, AG, PR, LVM, SZA, KCB, NBZ, none of those hoods really. The only hoods I've heard of as of late are the ones who been active like DFJ, VBZ and TRG in santa ana, and then you got the straggler a few straggler Cerritos STS heads in and around cypress/bp/la palma. It's mostly just Hispanic gangs making noise these days but asians still have a presence felt in Westminster and GG, and will always be that way. but for the most part its quiet.
so did chu eva hear anything about abz and vbz beefing b4 cuz frm wat i herd vn abz hates all vbz and dey dont get along with long beach abz but dey get along with abz in sgv and oc.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 9:44 pm

caliboi wrote: so did chu eva hear anything about abz and vbz beefing b4 because frm wat i herd vn abz hates all vbz and dey dont get along with long beach abz but dey get along with abz in sgv and oc.

It's funny because VN ABZ dont get along with just about every gang in the valley, except Viet gangs, and yet they don't get along with VBZ. There are no VBZ near LBC, well Garden Grove I guess but they don't kick it beach side, West Park VBZ do kick it with OC ABZ though. I never had a problem with them either, I've got a, lets say 'distant cousin' from W/S VBZ, and those West Park VBZ broke bread with me and helped out when I was on the run over some stupid shit back in the day.
VN ABZ is gonna do what they wanna do though, regardless of whom the other sets are cool with, they beefed it with EFCC back in the day too over some stupid shit that started when some VN heads just came to the beach to kick it. They'll try to avoid a fight with someone if they know other sets are cool with them somehow, but if in the process of the confrontation you try to make them look bad, disrespect them in public then they will set it off one way or another.
At least the heads i knew from VN back in 'my day'

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 13th, 2010, 8:29 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote: so did chu eva hear anything about abz and vbz beefing b4 because frm wat i herd vn abz hates all vbz and dey dont get along with long beach abz but dey get along with abz in sgv and oc.

It's funny because VN ABZ dont get along with just about every gang in the valley, except Viet gangs, and yet they don't get along with VBZ. There are no VBZ near LBC, well Garden Grove I guess but they don't kick it beach side, West Park VBZ do kick it with OC ABZ though. I never had a problem with them either, I've got a, lets say 'distant cousin' from W/S VBZ, and those West Park VBZ broke bread with me and helped out when I was on the run over some stupid shit back in the day.
VN ABZ is gonna do what they wanna do though, regardless of whom the other sets are cool with, they beefed it with EFCC back in the day too over some stupid shit that started when some VN heads just came to the beach to kick it. They'll try to avoid a fight with someone if they know other sets are cool with them somehow, but if in the process of the confrontation you try to make them look bad, disrespect them in public then they will set it off one way or another.
damn u no more bout the beefs in so cal than i do i mean i kno lotta things but seems like u have an all around knowledge bout these so cal cliccs cuz when i wuz around l.a., long beach, van nuys, garden grove, westminster shit wuz poppin like crazy back then. to b honest in that abz gangland that cat sicco blue aint even frm long beach cuz back when i wuz in the lbc in the 90s i neva saw that cat on the abz hood when me n ma frnds i have on the east side when to play b-ball at vets park so y the fuck wuld he claim lb abz when he frm the eastcoast. aye u agree with me rite this generation is a joke cuz of the youngsters and the studio gangsters unlike back in the 90s and early days. aye do u remember back in the days in koreatown in l.a. korean killers pretty much were the most ruthless gang in ktown back in the 90s and the wah chings were the rulers of l.a. chinatown b4 shit started to dye out real quick cuz of the feds. so b honest bullet have u seen a wah ching fight b4 in ur life i have dis one time up in chinatown when i wuz a kid and dey had sum shit with sum other asian gang at dis one restaurant in chinatown and just smashed dem up real good with chairs n tables damn it wuz more of a throwing objects fight.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 13th, 2010, 3:30 pm

caliboi wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:

damn u no more bout the beefs in so cal than i do i mean i kno lotta things but seems like u have an all around knowledge bout these so cal cliccs because when i wuz around l.a., long beach, van nuys, garden grove, westminster shit wuz poppin like crazy back then. to b honest in that abz gangland that cat sicco blue aint even frm long beach because back when i wuz in the lbc in the 90s i neva saw that cat on the abz hood when me n ma frnds i have on the east side when to play b-ball at vets park so y the fu-- wuld he claim lb abz when he frm the eastcoast. aye u agree with me rite this generation is a joke because of the youngsters and the studio gangsters unlike back in the 90s and early days. aye do u remember back in the days in koreatown in l.a. korean killers pretty much were the most ruthless gang in ktown back in the 90s and the wah chings were the rulers of l.a. chinatown b4 shit started to dye out real quick because of the feds. so b honest bullet have u seen a wah ching fight b4 in ur life i have dis one time up in chinatown when i wuz a kid and dey had sum shit with sum other asian gang at dis one restaurant in chinatown and just smashed dem up real good with chairs n tables damn it wuz more of a throwing objects fight.
i'd have to disaagree with you here. in the 90s KK had basically lost all of it's clout because their books were pretty much closed. And even during their heyday they weren't all that. It's only because they didn't really have any "real" opposition in K-town and basically were the only set around. I can also tell you that WC did not rule Chinatown before Paul, Sunny, and Ken got racked up by the feds. Maybe in the 70s and very early 80s did they have a presence in Chinatown. During the 80s Ninja Clan Assasins were pretty much running the show there and beefin hard against Black Dragons and Cool Boys. Only after alot of the NCA heads went to YA and the joint did OLB and ABI start to gain their foothold. Red Eagles sorta made a comeback in the 90s(they were very inactive for quite some time). The 90s also saw the appearance of Chinatown Boys who were the enemies of Red Eagles. So there hasn't been any WC banging in Chinatown for like 30 years. I'm going drinking tonight with one of my former WC enemies. Hit me up later and I can shed some more light on the subject.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 14th, 2010, 7:38 am

so wat do u think of the mod gangland episode. i thot it wuz boring cuz dey didnt even show the rivals dey had jus sum random crime shit. dem new york bloods n crips aint shit compared to l.a. tryin to copy l.a. style dont chu think. so wtf is trey deuce is frm wat i read the name cums frm 32 blocks of koreatown. wtf frm wat i herd there is only a cuple korean gangs in ktown das active but theres sum cholo gangs around there also. so frm wat i know natoma boys were ruthless thru out the late 80s and 90s and dey were the most hardcore viet gang i know up in the oc i mean dey wuld go on missions like every day its jus nuts but dey did. also wuzzup with santa ana trg's beef with lopers is that still a standing beef also with wdc on there side also. i havnt ben bak to so cal in 2 years cuz rite now i live in san jose so its a different story down here.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » August 15th, 2010, 12:57 pm

aren't asian gangsters still a huge minority, i'm surprised they aren't just allies i figure they have alot of enemies already

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 15th, 2010, 3:28 pm

MCD wrote:aren't asian gangsters still a huge minority, i'm surprised they aren't just allies i figure they have alot of enemies already
lol duh dont chu know have u known that asian organized crime even has enemies and did chu watch the gangland with the deadly triangle btween the chinese gangs in san francisco's chinatown. also have u herda abz n trg as enemies cuz i have did chu watch the gangland episode of that damn man erybody has enemies.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 15th, 2010, 3:42 pm

I can't really speak on the TRG and Lopers beef, I know they were up in there hood on Minnie from way back, I always just thought they kinda coexisted somewhat peaceful, especially seeing as how TRG and Lopers were greenlighted at the same time (some Lopers head shot some dudes mom from AVLS because she apparently flashed signs at him) but someone on this board posted some article about some shooting between the two recently so...

I dont bout natoma boyz being the most ruthless out of OC either, they got notoriety and press from that fool who followed them around and lived with them who wrote an article, and a documentary, later loosely portraid in a film of the same title "Dust of Life" i think its called. I always thought DF/DFJ were perhaps one of the more active and downer hoods in OC, I always heard the name come up, always ran into heads in the stint(s) I did at OCJuvie and OCJ, there one of the few Asian gangs still doing dirt it seems these days.
There was some fool on here who claimed Natoma Boyz, white dude so he could probably speak on that with more authority.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 15th, 2010, 6:44 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:I can't really speak on the TRG and Lopers beef, I know they were up in there hood on Minnie from way back, I always just thought they kinda coexisted somewhat peaceful, especially seeing as how TRG and Lopers were greenlighted at the same time (some Lopers head shot some dudes mom from AVLS because she apparently flashed signs at him) but someone on this board posted some article about some shooting between the two recently so...

I dont bout natoma boyz being the most ruthless out of OC either, they got notoriety and press from that fool who followed them around and lived with them who wrote an article, and a documentary, later loosely portraid in a film of the same title "Dust of Life" i think its called. I always thought DF/DFJ were perhaps one of the more active and downer hoods in OC, I always heard the name come up, always ran into heads in the stint(s) I did at OCJuvie and OCJ, there one of the few Asian gangs still doing dirt it seems these days.
There was some fool on here who claimed Natoma Boyz, white dude so he could probably speak on that with more authority.
i think the best organized crime for the chinese is in san francisco with the gangland episode with the wo hop to, wah ching, joe boys, and the hop sing boys those guys r the shit wuldnt chu say. the best organized crime for viets are prolly in orange county or new york because the gangs that came outta there were the viet gangs for the oc like natoma boys and the organized crime in new york born to kill. the best organized crime for koreans is prolly l.a. and new york and italians in chicago and russians in the eastcoast. i have to admit though i like watchin organize crime movies like kk family list and baby those were the best asian gangster movies as far as i know of have u seen it???

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » August 16th, 2010, 12:12 am

http://www.ktownchronicles.com/kkfamilylist/

if you want to watch KK Family List. Here ya go. Damn watching this again made me realize how low budget it really was. KK were a force in ktown in their days. They held it down and extorted lots of businesses. Some still exist today and run some things behind the scene. In this movie, there was some actual KK's in it and you'll recognize them. Just look for the old guys running with the gang lol. i saw dust of life in a movie theater in bolsa chica. it was like me and three other people in the theater. dust of life was the most accurate asian movie i have ever seen. more people should have checked it out. but it so was so independent and low budget that it didn't really catch any hype. they did capture the 90's in a real way. if you ever get the chance to watch the movie, you will know what i'm talking about.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 16th, 2010, 6:55 pm

Proverbz wrote:http://www.ktownchronicles.com/kkfamilylist/

if you want to watch KK Family List. Here ya go. Damn watching this again made me realize how low budget it really was. KK were a force in ktown in their days. They held it down and extorted lots of businesses. Some still exist today and run some things behind the scene. In this movie, there was some actual KK's in it and you'll recognize them. Just look for the old guys running with the gang lol. i saw dust of life in a movie theater in bolsa chica. it was like me and three other people in the theater. dust of life was the most accurate asian movie i have ever seen. more people should have checked it out. but it so was so independent and low budget that it didn't really catch any hype. they did capture the 90's in a real way. if you ever get the chance to watch the movie, you will know what i'm talking about.
aye did chu live in l.a. county cuz man the 90s own man. so wuz there actual kk's frm ktown in tat movie for sure and u know dust of life was a movie outta natoma boys of little saigon orange county rite. kk family list wuz sum good movie but the quality was low as hell. did chu watch baby affiliated now that was an asian gangster movie starrin the wah chings that wuz kwl.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » August 16th, 2010, 10:03 pm

yea i grew up in the LAC. born in 83 so from 7 to 17 is where i spent the 90's. some actual KK's were in that movie. in that scene where they run up on the mexicans look for the guy in the black coat holding a shotgun. that guy is KK. i saw baby too and it's confirmed that a lot of scenes in that movie happened in real life. the early days in the 80's in baby was based on wah ching and their rivals were viet ching. the dailo got connected with some wah ching leaders before benny took over. then the main character went to juvie and came out running with asian boyz insanity. here's a thread i posted up about what we remember from the 90's. if you feel like reminiscing then read through it. you'll take a trip down memory lane.
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=46076

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 17th, 2010, 2:56 am

Proverbz wrote:yea i grew up in the LAC. born in 83 so from 7 to 17 is where i spent the 90's. some actual KK's were in that movie. in that scene where they run up on the mexicans look for the guy in the black coat holding a shotgun. that guy is KK. i saw baby too and it's confirmed that a lot of scenes in that movie happened in real life. the early days in the 80's in baby was based on wah ching and their rivals were viet ching. the dailo got connected with some wah ching leaders before benny took over. then the main character went to juvie and came out running with asian boyz insanity. here's a thread i posted up about what we remember from the 90's. if you feel like reminiscing then read through it. you'll take a trip down memory lane.
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=46076
damn u old as hell homie i lived in l .a. also but mainly in south central l.a. (where the bloods vs crips happened back in the 90s and the rodney king riots). i moved outta there cuz the beefs died out pretty much cuz back in the days shit used to happen. i mean most of the asian gangs/organized crime still happens but it juswuznt how it once was. wait how the hell did baby become asian boy insanity cuz wus that abi thru out the 90s when he came outta juvie. dude dont chu hate this generation of gangsters cuz to me its a joke now a dayz mainly cali part of it is a joke cuz of the studio gangsters and youngins. das y i left cali and live up in philly now a dayz and as far as i no for asian gangs vbz and trg r the most deep down here.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » August 17th, 2010, 9:44 pm

i don't care about todays generation. i think it's good that kids aren't bangin. shit was pointless. everyone grows out of it except the unlucky ones who now in prison forever. the early generations of immigrants had it the worst. the ones who through the assimilation process in america banged the hardest. no hope = harder gangsters. kids these days know they have options. and i aint that old fool! ok maybe i am.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 18th, 2010, 3:13 am

Proverbz wrote:i don't care about todays generation. i think it's good that kids aren't bangin. shit was pointless. everyone grows out of it except the unlucky ones who now in prison forever. the early generations of immigrants had it the worst. the ones who through the assimilation process in america banged the hardest. no hope = harder gangsters. kids these days know they have options. and i aint that old fool! ok maybe i am.
dood in that movie baby how did chu know that it wuz wah ching vs viet ching bak in the 80s and then u said sumdin bout when baby came out he joined asian boy insanity. so have u actually met a natoma boy frm the oc or a wah ching up in l.a. or sgv???

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » August 18th, 2010, 10:04 am

CALIBOY JUST STOP PRETENDING PLEASE AND IT CAN BE OK. YOU ARENT FROM SOUTH CENTRAL NO ASIANS ARE. YOU TALK ABOUT CRIP AND BLOOD WAR IN YOUR TOWN GROWIGN UP BUT NAME NO HOOD, CALLING PROVERB OLD AT 27 WHICH MEAN YOU PROBABLY PRETENDED TO BE 20 BUT ARE REALLY 15.

STOP PRETENDED TO BE OG HAHAHA.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 18th, 2010, 1:08 pm

damn thought this place died off. good to c some folks still posting. anyways the 411 on ktown is this. Trey Deuce and ACS are the only 2 gangs that seems to be active in Ktown as of now. Trey Deuce is the deepest korean gang with ACS being about 10 deep with a bunch of lil kids. who the hell is gonna take em serious? i dunno.