Asian gangs reppin colors?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
User avatar
kimbo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: April 11th, 2004, 6:40 pm
Location: California - 909 area - sgv
Contact:

Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by kimbo » April 27th, 2004, 7:23 am

Just curious can someone tell me why asian gangs have to rep colors like crips and the bloods. And how does the actual crips and blood feel about asians bangin colors?

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 5:34 pm
Location: lbCC, ca

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by quicc » April 30th, 2004, 10:37 pm

for one, there are asian gangs that are recognized, accepted by and have ties with what you consider tru blood and crip sets. of course, not every asian gang sportin colors is accepted, but quite a few are.

User avatar
Foogoo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by Foogoo » June 10th, 2004, 11:10 pm

I noticed a lot of asian g's rep black and white. Not sure if that's any gang in particular though. Especially lots of wannabes sport black and white.

User avatar
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 6:40 am
Location: West-Sydney

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by juniorx » June 10th, 2004, 11:13 pm

TRG sport grey.. they original in that Department i guess..

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 5:34 pm
Location: lbCC, ca

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by quicc » June 11th, 2004, 1:35 am

Foogoo wrote:I noticed a lot of asian g's rep black and white. Not sure if that's any gang in particular though. Especially lots of wannabes sport black and white.


shit cuzz, wannabes be sportin all sorts of colors

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 3:34 pm

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by GWUN TWO » June 11th, 2004, 8:08 pm

JuniorX wrote:TRG sport grey.. they original in that Department i guess..

surs..

Havok
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 6:13 pm

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by Havok » June 22nd, 2004, 7:11 pm

heas a funny wun wah ching roccs red n some dem claimin crip

NikexCortez

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 22nd, 2004, 8:07 pm

SOME ASIAN GANGSTAS HAVE TO REP COLOR BECUHS OF WHERE THEY ARE AT. LIKE LONG BEACH, MOST ASIAN GANGS THERE ARE CRIPS BECUHS ITS CRIP CITY. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO BANG CRIP. THE ORIENTAL BOYZ IN SOUTH CENTRAL, THEY IN A BLOOD TERRITORY SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO REP BLOOD. I NO U ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK ASIANS WHO REP THAT STUFF AINT REAL CRIP AND BLOODS. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U. ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON UR OWN ASIAN PEOPLE. JUDGING WHEN U DONT KNO SHIZZ NIZZ. YEA THERES SUM ASIAN GANGS THAT BANG COLOR TO BE COOL, BUT THATS CHINESE KOREANS N STUFF. CAMBODIANS ARE THE TRUE COLOR BANGERS BECUHS OF OUR LOCATIONS.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by W/S » June 22nd, 2004, 9:54 pm

seriously cambodians the true color bangers
they always live in the ghettoist locationz
n how the khmer rouge hada red bandera n government had blue

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4122
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 13th, 2005, 10:27 pm

Most Cambodian/Asian Gangs in Long beach are Crips, right?

Except

TRG Tiny Rascals Gang - Grey Ragg
CBC Crazy Brotha Clan - White Ragg
KKM Khone Kmer Mobstaz - Black & Gold Ragg

right?

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by YearZero » March 13th, 2005, 11:18 pm

KKM is nomore...it was never a gang,TRG and CBC use to be Crips.

User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by wizdom » March 19th, 2005, 2:09 pm

NikexCortez wrote:SOME ASIAN GANGSTAS HAVE TO REP COLOR BECUHS OF WHERE THEY ARE AT. LIKE LONG BEACH, MOST ASIAN GANGS THERE ARE CRIPS BECUHS ITS CRIP CITY. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO BANG CRIP. THE ORIENTAL BOYZ IN SOUTH CENTRAL, THEY IN A BLOOD TERRITORY SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO REP BLOOD. I NO U ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK ASIANS WHO REP THAT STUFF AINT REAL CRIP AND BLOODS. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U. ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON UR OWN ASIAN PEOPLE. JUDGING WHEN U DONT KNO SHIZZ NIZZ. YEA THERES SUM ASIAN GANGS THAT BANG COLOR TO BE COOL, BUT THATS CHINESE KOREANS N STUFF. CAMBODIANS ARE THE TRUE COLOR BANGERS BECUHS OF OUR LOCATIONS.


Yea i heard the Oriental Boyz is a sub-set of the Pueblos. i heard that some Kambodian Oriental Boyz aktually live in the "Pueblo Del Rio Houses" and Bang with the Pueblos side by side. is Kambodians or any other asians (i heard some Filipinos live in the Pueblos too ) deep in the aktual Pueblo Del Rio Projects? But my nigga who kicks it with the Pueblos told me bout em.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by ajay049 » December 28th, 2005, 3:54 pm

kimbo wrote:Just curious can someone tell me why asian gangs have to rep colors like crips and the bloods. And how does the actual crips and blood feel about asians bangin colors?

This shit is funny.... all those asian gangs bangin Blood/Crip don't even pay taxes and are usually not accepted in the pen by the Bloods/Crips.
Their just wannabes looking for an Identity.

MiChuhSuh

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:32 pm

wizdom wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:SOME ASIAN GANGSTAS HAVE TO REP COLOR BECUHS OF WHERE THEY ARE AT. LIKE LONG BEACH, MOST ASIAN GANGS THERE ARE CRIPS BECUHS ITS CRIP CITY. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO BANG CRIP. THE ORIENTAL BOYZ IN SOUTH CENTRAL, THEY IN A BLOOD TERRITORY SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO REP BLOOD. I NO U ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK ASIANS WHO REP THAT STUFF AINT REAL CRIP AND BLOODS. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U. ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON UR OWN ASIAN PEOPLE. JUDGING WHEN U DONT KNO SHIZZ NIZZ. YEA THERES SUM ASIAN GANGS THAT BANG COLOR TO BE COOL, BUT THATS CHINESE KOREANS N STUFF. CAMBODIANS ARE THE TRUE COLOR BANGERS BECUHS OF OUR LOCATIONS.


Yea i heard the Oriental Boyz is a sub-set of the Pueblos. i heard that some Kambodian Oriental Boyz aktually live in the "Pueblo Del Rio Houses" and Bang with the Pueblos side by side. is Kambodians or any other asians (i heard some Filipinos live in the Pueblos too <but he not a reliable source>) deep in the aktual Pueblo Del Rio Projects? But my nigga who kicks it with the Pueblos told me bout em.


Okay i asked and almost no bloods ever heard of OBZ for some reason even if they knew about Pueblos, and the OBZ seem to not have much contact with other bloods except their brothers in OLB, so honestly I think there's not much of a relationship nowadays, regardless of what it used to be

MiChuhSuh

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:32 pm

lonewolf wrote:Most Cambodian/Asian Gangs in Long beach are Crips, right?

Except

TRG Tiny Rascals Gang - Grey Ragg
CBC Crazy Brotha Clan - White Ragg
KKM Khone Kmer Mobstaz - Black & Gold Ragg

right?


yup

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: December 3rd, 2005, 7:09 am

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 29th, 2005, 11:42 pm

Hey Buk Buk.. go pay youre stupid taxes... These brain-washed gooks need to use that blue/red rag it's not us.... I've advocated for yrs not to fuck with something that has nothing to do with us.. Sad thing is these punks enforce that rag on all these other kids.. Biatches I tell you..
ajay049 wrote:
kimbo wrote:Just curious can someone tell me why asian gangs have to rep colors like crips and the bloods. And how does the actual crips and blood feel about asians bangin colors?

This shit is funny.... all those asian gangs bangin Blood/Crip don't even pay taxes and are usually not accepted in the pen by the Bloods/Crips.
Their just wannabes looking for an Identity.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by ajay049 » December 30th, 2005, 4:50 pm

3Harmonies wrote:Hey Buk Buk.. go pay youre stupid taxes... These brain-washed gooks need to use that blue/red rag it's not us.... I've advocated for yrs not to fu-- with something that has nothing to do with us.. Sad thing is these punks enforce that rag on all these other kids.. Biatches I tell you..
ajay049 wrote:
kimbo wrote:Just curious can someone tell me why asian gangs have to rep colors like crips and the bloods. And how does the actual crips and blood feel about asians bangin colors?

This shit is funny.... all those asian gangs bangin Blood/Crip don't even pay taxes and are usually not accepted in the pen by the Bloods/Crips.
Their just wannabes looking for an Identity.

LMAO!!! You actually thought I meant STATE TAXES!!!! Hey Village boy..do your homework.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: December 3rd, 2005, 7:09 am

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 30th, 2005, 11:24 pm

Bukk Bukk ... Go pay ur Taxes to King Kong Blood/Crips.. Spear Chuckin Aids Infected Monkey Master.. Hey.. Buk Buk Your I know u Swallowed Black GI CUM everyday since u were born.. Cuz that's what BUK BUKS are good for.. U think a Samoan/ Tongan /Hawaiian want ur Dumb Confused Buk Buk ASS around them claimin Poly also :lol: .. U Dumb Buk Buk Posing fagget like the rest of them.. Some U Buk Buk claim BEANNER 13 also,, Confused Buk Buk flip Dumb becuz he doesnt know what race he is.. Fawkin Fagget..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 31st, 2005, 2:00 pm

3Harmonies wrote:Bukk Bukk ... Go pay ur Taxes to King Kong Blood/Crips.. Spear Chuckin Aids Infected Monkey Master.. Hey.. Buk Buk Your I know u Swallowed Black GI CUM everyday since u were born.. because that's what BUK BUKS are good for.. U think a Samoan/ Tongan /Hawaiian want ur Dumb Confused Buk Buk ASS around them claimin Poly also :lol: .. U Dumb Buk Buk Posing fagget like the rest of them.. Some U Buk Buk claim BEANNER 13 also,, Confused Buk Buk flip Dumb becuz he doesnt know what race he is.. Fawkin Fagget..


race banging and netbanging..... hm..

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Unread post by ajay049 » January 3rd, 2006, 11:13 am

3Harmonies wrote:Bukk Bukk ... Go pay ur Taxes to King Kong Blood/Crips.. Spear Chuckin Aids Infected Monkey Master.. Hey.. Buk Buk Your I know u Swallowed Black GI CUM everyday since u were born.. because that's what BUK BUKS are good for.. U think a Samoan/ Tongan /Hawaiian want ur Dumb Confused Buk Buk ASS around them claimin Poly also :lol: .. U Dumb Buk Buk Posing fagget like the rest of them.. Some U Buk Buk claim BEANNER 13 also,, Confused Buk Buk flip Dumb becuz he doesnt know what race he is.. Fawkin Fagget..

LMAO!! Aye village boy, you feel like a man now that your bangin on the net?? Pussy.. I know my race..Filipino/Mexican and theres no confusion with that. As for the BEANNER 13... those fools are killing off your folks in long beach. Up here its 14 fool..but you don't know nothin about that. Keep you head between your ass village boy.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Unread post by ajay049 » January 3rd, 2006, 11:15 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
3Harmonies wrote:Bukk Bukk ... Go pay ur Taxes to King Kong Blood/Crips.. Spear Chuckin Aids Infected Monkey Master.. Hey.. Buk Buk Your I know u Swallowed Black GI CUM everyday since u were born.. because that's what BUK BUKS are good for.. U think a Samoan/ Tongan /Hawaiian want ur Dumb Confused Buk Buk ASS around them claimin Poly also :lol: .. U Dumb Buk Buk Posing fagget like the rest of them.. Some U Buk Buk claim BEANNER 13 also,, Confused Buk Buk flip Dumb becuz he doesnt know what race he is.. Fawkin Fagget..


race banging and netbanging..... hm..

hey EVN...don't sweat this internet banger...he's just another wannabe on the net.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Asian gangs reppin colors?

Unread post by 562booney » September 26th, 2007, 10:32 am

Foogoo wrote:I noticed a lot of asian g's rep black and white. Not sure if that's any gang in particular though. Especially lots of wannabes sport black and white.
white rags are CBC gang. they calim that colors, CRAZY BROTHER CLAN

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”