KTM/C-STS war in Cerritos/Artesia

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
chekkmayte

KTM/C-STS war in Cerritos/Artesia

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 7th, 2008, 11:53 am

anybody from the cerritos/artesia area remember? i think it was back early 90's. korea town mafia and cerritos satanas got into it. they're relatively small gangs compared to some, but if i remember correctly it made front page on a few big time newspapers. i remember they had pics of at least 20-25 members in the paper, including how many years they got for what they did. i have more to post but shi, im late to a doc appoinment.....

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » May 7th, 2008, 9:47 pm

post them up pare

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 8th, 2008, 4:53 pm

sorry bro, i don't have too much info on the subject except alot of my 'nunas'(korean for elder female/sister) ran w/ktm. but i just remember when it happened, my mom pulled me out of school early and took me to the 'lecture room' to show me the papers and told me im going to end up like them if i keep running w/the ppl i did. when she showed me i was thinking wow these guys are down and when i get older i'll have close enough ties to get in. i eventually did get in a gang, but not that one haha. odd, but a filipino one. growing up i always thought the chinese/korean mafia guys were the shi. i mean, the first time i knew WC(the og's/dai lo's) were down to blast on my behalf, well actually my best friend who i ran with. man.....i was on their jock when i saw the arsenal they had. i mean on their jock...

cb7, are you from the area? if you did what school did you go to? i went to carmenita junior high, but some bs happened and thats when I really started getting into alot of BS. they transfered me to 'faye ross' in artesia and eventually went to 'gahr high'. i was supposed to be a straight a student who played soccer, golf, tennis, and grow up in cerritos. but i guess climates took me to new places. places i feel now i shouldn't have belonged. btw, i didn't join a gang because i thought it was cool, at least not anymore. nor for a sense of belonging. just after growing up w/alot of koreans in cerritos, then going to a school that was %66 hispanic, i had to. otherwise, id get thrown in the dumpster every other day like all the other asians, more so orientals...

now that i think abou it, i guess i brought this topic up to reminisce or bond w/some who grew up around that area. more so than the actualy war/battle, however it was was a significant event that happened that i'll never forget. just wondering if anybody remembered, it would be refreshing if they were my age/gen. im almost 30.

somebodies gotta know or be from the area. i mean, its cerritos. if you consider the ratio of asians/koreans to whatever race, it has to be the seoul,korea of the u.s. alright, im done w/my jibber jabber haha.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 8th, 2008, 9:52 pm

i was too young to remember anything about this. ha your mom tried to warn you about the gang life only for it to turn you on to it some more. funny. i always thought ktm was a new gang because growing up in the valley there was km and they were saying that km stole their name. i never heard about ktm until 2001. i heard a story where a group of km were at the chapman plaza and ran into ktm. km hit em up and the ktm got scared saying they know so and so's homie and nothing went down. so what happened? ktm would drive down to cerritos to bang? traveling to different cities to war it out......that sounds like korean gang bangin to me.

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 9th, 2008, 6:48 pm

i dont think ktm, at least the oone/gen im talking about, are around anymore. these guys wore the ol skoool 'cavarricis(sp?), umen, n whatnot. they were actually from cerritos. yeah, odd. back then, those were the only asian gangs in cerritos i knew of that had people of their age (20's) that were actually puttn in work. w/the exception of SZA and LVM, they were heavily recruiting around the early 90's. driving down all the way to my area to recruit what they called the "tiny toon" gen. then came the PR's around the mid-late 90's tryna f'up everyone not in their gang. i think i got that in order, its been so long...

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Re: KTM/C-STS war

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 7:58 am

HAHAHAHA...KTM Probably started from street fighter at a donut shop or bowling alley lol. KTM lasted for a short as$ time...sup TINY (if u see this)

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: KTM/C-STS war

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 6th, 2009, 9:04 pm

is ktg still active?

Player2
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: KTM/C-STS war in Cerritos/Artesia

Unread post by Player2 » September 25th, 2019, 4:20 pm

I know clever from Korea Town Gangsters. Half black/Half Korean dude.

I met Danny the founder of Cerritos Outlaws in the county back in 2006. He was in there for Murder. 5 to 6 years in L.A county fighting his case along with some Korean Guy named "Data" from AKP