Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: September 26th, 2008, 10:46 pm
- What city do you live in now?: los angeles
those i think are the most active.
there in random order btw
add some if you want.
also put in some stories of them
mbz and ktg are old as hell. no way they still active are they? they got jrz and youngsters? wat generation is each clique.
- Straw Weight
- Posts: 60
- Joined: September 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm
- What city do you live in now?: LA
i think both mbz and ktg are still around here and there, but aint no noise.... lil kids tho like in their early 20s.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: June 5th, 2008, 12:23 am
My little hommie got hit up by MBZ when he hit up OC over the summer. He said they were around his age 18-20.
indacut wrote:My little hommie got hit up by MBZ when he hit up OC over the summer. He said they were around his age 18-20.
oc? wat city in oc do koreans even have a presence? fullerton? garden grove?
- Middle Weight
- Posts: 480
- Joined: November 8th, 2007, 10:48 pm
- Location: School of Life
Ya, fullerton, garden grove, also Anaheim, Buena Park, pretty much everywhere in the OC.
- Middle Weight
- Posts: 376
- Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm
Koreans are everywhere in OC. Garden Grove, Fullerton, Buena Park, Irvine, and pretty much just spread throughout OC. Never heard of Mental Boyz being in OC tho.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: February 9th, 2009, 2:44 am
- What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Yeah they're the most active. You forgot about LGKK though haha. MBZ been on the downlow for a while. Haven't heard much about them these days. Most of the K-town hoods are cool with each other.