WHY DO ASIANS WANT TO CLAIM BLACK GANG ??

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

WHY DO ASIANS WANT TO CLAIM BLACK GANG ??

Unread post by Myself » October 8th, 2008, 2:04 pm

Why not just make a Big ASIAN supergang like the Blacks and Latinos , why jump on the bandwagon and live under the Blacks reputation and look like hiphop clones ?? isnt that more proud and respectful ??

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: WHY DO ASIANS WANT TO CLAIM BLACK GANG ??

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 8th, 2008, 2:45 pm

Myself wrote:Why not just make a Big ASIAN supergang like the Blacks and Latinos , why jump on the bandwagon and live under the Blacks reputation and look like hiphop clones ?? isnt that more proud and respectful ??
blame the hip hop culture.

back then asian gangs never claimed crip or blood.

all the viet/chinese gangs like wah ching , joe boys , viet ching , etc. in l.a. where business people and worked for triads.

the pinoys had their own thing. either frat gangs like tgp and akp or barrio gangs like tst13 pinoy locos , sts , flip side 13 , judas 13 , mabuhay pinoy 13 , hsg , etc.

the khmers/laos/hmongs really got into the crip and blood thing because they generally lived in black neighborhoods. lb abz/st/efcc lived in crip neighborhoods like insane , hoover , 20's , etc. and obviously laob with the pueblos.

i think it's stupid myself. some abz sets claim crip while vn don't. rpb was suppose to be bloods but in the sfv they didn't claim color and in carson i heard they were crips (don't know about carson though but that's what i heard) wc is suppose to be like a mafia but now their stupid youngsters are claiming bloods.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 8th, 2008, 10:15 pm

back then asian gangs used to dress like surenos to me now they dress like blacks, like the the person who posted earlier, blame the media.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 8th, 2008, 10:35 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:back then asian gangs used to dress like surenos to me now they dress like blacks, like the the person who posted earlier, blame the media.
werd on that.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » October 9th, 2008, 5:28 am

That look so weird acting like Black Gang members , and when you ask a Blood or crip from california about them the asian dudes thats claimin , they response is : They do there Own thing there not over here with us ....if they can hook us up , with guns or drugs thats about it , but they dont bang with us. They bang against there Own people or mexicans , They just using our names !! But some of them are cool but they dont roll with us , in the prison system they have to go be with there own kind too , ..... How embarrassing and wannabee is that .....LMFAO !!

But i did here that samoans and tongans were excepted because there part Black or something and they been rolling together with Blacks for a while for a while.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » October 9th, 2008, 5:50 am

So they go from dressing and acting like Sureno gangs and now presently they dress and act like Black Crips and Bloods because of the HipHop music influence WOW !! , i did see something like that On the Gangland episode when a asian detective said the asian gangs mimic Black gangs in dress and speech !!

How do a asian gang member refer to his self as a DAMU a african word for Blood , the crips and bloods become very afrocentric and Pro black in prison ?? And on the documentaries and Movies they only refer to thereselves and Race.

What was the Original way that Asian gangs and Gangsters Dressed ??
And how do the True Asian gangs like the Wah-chings and Joe Boys and others feel about the new Crip and Blood asian hiphop Clones ?? What are the asian streets saying ....

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 9th, 2008, 12:03 pm

My friend whose brother was from Wah Ching in the 80 era said, they look casual, dress like a regular person.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 9th, 2008, 2:33 pm

I think it's stupid for asians to be jocking blacks' or hispanics' style or even the whites' style. No originality, and even if you bang hard representing as a B, C, or 13, you still come off as looking like a wannabe.

When you say someones black-washed, hispanic-washed, or white-washed, you immediately know what that person looks, dresses and probably talks like. But if you say asian-washed, what does that mean? Nerdy, short and skinny, good at math? Pssshh...
Myself wrote:What was the Original way that Asian gangs and Gangsters Dressed ??
Man, I remember there was SOME kind of originality back then (mid-late 90s) in my neck of the woods amongst the asian gangsters. Koreans and Chinese sported bangs, white t's, black adidas windbreakers and sandals with the socks on, baggy black pants. Filipinos rocked plaid short sleeves and jeans, both creased, wallaby-style boots, shaved heads and goatees. Although I wouldn't run into any until after the 90s the Vietnamese seemed like they had a unique style too, that high-slick back hair-do thing going on, button-ups and slacks...

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 9th, 2008, 3:23 pm

growing up in sfv. i saw mainly abs/z.

when you see abs/z together they looked all different.

the khmer ab would dress black. sagging dickies , chucks , jerseys.

the viet ab would dress in slacks , dress shoes and windbreakers with A hats.

the pinoy ab would look like eses. frisco and ben davis shirts and pants with beanies or locs on their head.

the korean ab would be wearing jeans with polo shirts.

that shit was funny. if you go into desoto pool hall you'd think all these guys were from different groups then when they got into shit you realize all 30 of them all dressed differently were from the same hood.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 11th, 2008, 12:10 am

i hate asian gangs who claim blood or crips, they're disgrace...i also hate asian gangs calling each other cuz and bloods or the N words..so lame and pathetic the asian gangs that don't claim black gangs are TRG and CBC..

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 11th, 2008, 12:39 am

Myself wrote:So they go from dressing and acting like Sureno gangs and now presently they dress and act like Black Crips and Bloods because of the HipHop music influence WOW !! , i did see something like that On the Gangland episode when a asian detective said the asian gangs mimic Black gangs in dress and speech !!
lol, the detective that said that was a cambodian cops from long beach, that gangland episode was about TRG and ABZ

buoidoi81
What city do you live in now?: Eastside San Jose

Unread post by buoidoi81 » October 11th, 2008, 9:11 am

Like most people who posted, different ethnic groups dressed differently.

My Filipino friends I grew up with dressed in straight ben davis, dickies, and cortez shoes.

My Viet homeboys dressed in slacks, a lot of black, etc.

We are all products of our environment.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 11th, 2008, 2:37 pm

judastaugamma wrote:growing up in sfv. i saw mainly abs/z.

the pinoy ab would look like eses. frisco and ben davis shirts and pants with beanies or locs on their head.

that shit was funny. if you go into desoto pool hall you'd think all these guys were from different groups then when they got into shit you realize all 30 of them all dressed differently were from the same hood.
i think viets and Filipino dress alike in gangs, they be rockin cortez and dickies or wearing a big ass flannel shirts, the khmer gangs dress hip hop-ish (similar to the blacks) and rockin the chucks with fresh white T's and dickies..

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » October 11th, 2008, 9:18 pm

Myself wrote:Why not just make a Big ASIAN supergang like the Blacks and Latinos , why jump on the bandwagon and live under the Blacks reputation and look like hiphop clones ?? isnt that more proud and respectful ??
damn if i knew

far as b's and c's go, i want to know how asian gangs even adopted that shit (and why so many of them) if they weren't put on to it by actual certified bloods and crips... the answer can't be anything respectable

::

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 13th, 2008, 12:10 am

2%SODA wrote:
damn if i knew

far as b's and c's go, i want to know how asian gangs even adopted that shit (and why so many of them) if they weren't put on to it by actual certified bloods and crips... the answer can't be anything respectable

they suppiled guns and drugs and the asian gangs wanted to claim the crip and blood titles like the Blacks , for that reputation , and they also had wars , with the mexicans from what im told

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 13th, 2008, 10:19 am

judastaugamma wrote:growing up in sfv. i saw mainly abs/z.

LOL

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » October 16th, 2008, 7:20 pm

freebanger wrote:
2%SODA wrote:
damn if i knew

they suppiled guns and drugs and the asian gangs wanted to claim the crip and blood titles like the Blacks , for that reputation , and they also had wars , with the mexicans from what im told
that might be true with some gangs in southern california (even though i know it's not universally accepted), but that can't possibly be the case with ALL asian gangs who say their crips and bloods.

achillies12
What city do you live in now?: Des Moines

Unread post by achillies12 » October 17th, 2008, 8:11 pm

they do that b/c most asian gangs grow up in either all asian hoods or latino or black neighborhoods. They also claim affiliation b/c those black gangs are ok with it. We all know you seek gangs for acceptance and friendship, and they happen to find in with black gangs. It wasn't until gangs like 916 Lao, Asian Family Gangsters, Asian Pride, Tiny Rascal Gang, and Men or Masters or Menace of Destruction (MOD)and Black Dragons gained strength in numbers and resources that non members or affiliates began to migrate to these gangs based on ethnicity. Prinson gangs also have clout on the outside dictating who they need to claim since they were protected inside.

It also wasn't unitl the 90s that the traditional Asian Organized Crime such as the 14K, the Wo Hop To, and the United Bamboo — and the non-traditional groups — such as the Wah Ching and the Jackson Street Boys began to organize and recruit street gangs to distribute and collect for them under an ethnic banner to keep tighter security and loyalty.

SE Asians still don't enjoy the same kind of success as East Asian families have in Cali in particular so more are driven to join. Korean Org Crime like Asian Town Koreans and the Korean Town Mobsters in the OC are very selective in membership so again young Asian men will go join SE Asian gangs.

In the late 90s early 2000 Yakuza, Vietnamese, and Korean gangs along with traditional Triads made an agreement to form alliances and not start trouble with eath other.
This set off the migration to strickly ethnic Asian gangs under the watchful eye and jabbing hand of Asian Organized Crime.

BDGC

Unread post by BDGC » November 7th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Itz jus where they grew up...a lot of old school TRG'z rocked ben davis a lot and tee'z...its just what change over the yearz

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 8th, 2008, 3:57 am

I grew up around Khmer gangs,and they all dress differently...you'll see some dressing like skaters,you''ll see some dressed like eses,others dressed like blacks,and then some that dress straight trendy hiphop.I've rocked cortez,chucks,purcell,and corduroy house shoes;dickie,ben davis pants and levis,rustler jeans;and i usually wear a pro5,proclub tee with thermals under and/or blue or grey flannels...I use to get mistaken for a chongo back in the days.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 8th, 2008, 10:53 am

The topic is "Why do Asians want to claim a black gang?"...
As far as I know, only a few asian G's in REAL black blood/crip gangs. It was because they lived in those neighborhoods and associated with the local youth on the block. That goes for any kid living in that particular neighborhood, you will see one kid outside of the majority race belong to the gang.

The next topic ya'll are flippin on is "Why do Asians claim crip/blood, but not in a real Black Crip/Blood gang?"...
Again, this goes to where they are living and learning from. As an immigrant, these asians are living in the poorer side of town..and have to assimilate what they perceive as "American" culture. It's them trying to belong and get along with the other kids in the neighborhood. You know the saying...When in Rome...

The next next topic yall are gettin at is "Why do Asians dress up like cholos/blacks, and do they have their own style at all?"...
If you gangbanged in Los Angeles, you are going to look like a Los Angeles Gangmember of that era you grew up in. Notwithstanding race, you are a product of your generation. You can see 1st generation Satanas gangmembers that look like stoners, levi's, army jackets as well as traditional pendleton/khaki/stacy adams wearing cats. The look of an Asian gangmember varies. I had homeboys that dressed in slacks/bogarts with big pompadours. I had homeboys that sported the jerseys, dickies (they played football). I had homeboys that dressed like cholos. I would say the late 80s/early 90's generation of Asian gangsters were wearing the typical uniform of that time. The early-mid 80's asian gangmember was more dressed up. If you are arguing about what people wore, the only disadvantage I've seen is that not that these Asians were not being taken seriously...but the one's who wore kungfu shoes/espedrils couldn't really kick that good cause they'd slip and fall on the floor.

The last topic yall are gettin at is "Why do Asians gangsters try to be like black/mexican?"...
Asians are pretty autonomous, you aren't going to lay down rules on any one neighborhood/set/gang. We just don't listen to each other. Now, the Khmers/Viets/Laos/some Koreans/Pinoys try to claim crip/blood...obviously they look up to that and think it will scare other Asians. That shit don't move us really. They will all get in line when they figure it all out. The Pinoys that the other Asians call wannabe Surenos, well...Pinoys that grew up and kicked it around Chicanos are going to gangbang for real and not be trying to call themselves crip/blood to scare those guys. Do they fall under Sureno? If they bang Sureno gangs, yes. If they bang Pinoy gangs, they are independent. These type of Pinoy gangs are older generation, not the new generation. AS you can see, some of the new generation Pinoy gangs are claiming colors.

Now...if ya'll are embarassed at what any of these people do...then raise your kids right and keep them from joining gangs.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » February 1st, 2009, 2:28 am

i would like people to see this clip, kind of a embrassment, how asian gangs are mostly like nowadays. never good to join a gang but never good to emulate another gang's culture. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeRLS3awHc

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 1st, 2009, 9:24 am

haha, thats original genocide gang from carson. those filipino dudes think they are black. "nigga" haha. i kno some of those dudes. straight busters. roll 50 deep, and only fight wid non bangers. wouldnt buss a grape in a food fight.

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » February 3rd, 2009, 3:22 am

richjesus wrote:haha, thats original genocide gang from carson. those filipino dudes think they are black. "nigga" haha. i kno some of those dudes. straight busters. roll 50 deep, and only fight wid non bangers. wouldnt buss a grape in a food fight.

So if im an asian gang banger how am I supposed to talk? "Hi buddy how're you doing there, Where are you from. Are you my enemy?" and just cause i'm asian i cant wear dickies, cortez's etc...but you expect me to wear tight jeans , nike SB's, and a tight V-neck? LOL you guys are dumb. a gangster is a gangster. a Hypebeast is a hypebeast. a Baller is a baller. a skater is a skater.

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » February 3rd, 2009, 3:22 am

didn't mean to "quote" you richjesus, my bad

filogangsterasian
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread post by filogangsterasian » February 4th, 2009, 11:08 am

filipino its a worths gang ever on philipppines age of 10 years old to 25 they know how to use drugs and he know how to kill people I LOVE FILIPINO GANG ON LA

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » February 7th, 2009, 12:42 am

Interesting topic. IMO, it is all about adapting and survival. Let it be clear that "dressing like blacks"(hiphop etc...) is not only subjected to asians.
Hiphop is worldwide. Most people I have associated with fell in love with the whole "rap scene" back in the late 80's and 90's. Simply, it was "hip" to sag.
I can't speak for the general, but I sure sagg'd. And sagg'n still goes around with the youth.
You won't understand if you wern't living in the environment.

Indeed, the older generations never were too deep into such "trend" (as some ppl like to put it). But as new generations rise, so too does the game tend to
sway. Old vs. new, new vs. old. Many older generation bangers grew up in totally different environment.

Personally, I think discriminating people by how they dress is retarded. In my book, as long as you are down for the cause and make ends meet... Shit, who gives
a flying fuck. And I have a strong feeling that people who dress "black" feels the same way :D haha

thetruth01
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by thetruth01 » October 3rd, 2009, 9:08 pm

People could dress however they want these days. Dickies, Ben Davis, Chuck Taylors, Cortez, that is how the Westcoast gangsters do it. Not only hispanic gangs dress like that, its more of a WESTCOAST thing.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 3rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

thetruth01 wrote:People could dress however they want these days. Dickies, Ben Davis, Chuck Taylors, Cortez, that is how the Westcoast gangsters do it. Not only hispanic gangs dress like that, its more of a WESTCOAST thing.

mexicans started wearing the shit u just named and it aint a westcoast thing its just a chicano thing and asians think its cool so they start copying mexicans and then asians wanna claim bloods and crips cuz theyre fascinated with that shit

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » October 3rd, 2009, 10:28 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:
thetruth01 wrote:People could dress however they want these days. Dickies, Ben Davis, Chuck Taylors, Cortez, that is how the Westcoast gangsters do it. Not only hispanic gangs dress like that, its more of a WESTCOAST thing.

mexicans started wearing the shit u just named and it aint a westcoast thing its just a chicano thing and asians think its cool so they start copying mexicans and then asians wanna claim bloods and crips because theyre fascinated with that shit

It may have started with chicanos but that way of dress is synonymous with Cali g's I mean if you were in like Minnesota or Wyoming or some shit. and you saw a guy with a creased up pair of dickies, chucks with fat laces, and a crisp white tee you wouldn't think " Man this dude must be from Cali" thats the first thing that would pop into my mind.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » October 4th, 2009, 10:01 am

Ive been wondering the same. These buster ass youngsters nowadays dont know shit. Originality ended in the 90s as far as im concerened. Fuckin faggot ass youngsters got no class. Muthafuckers dress like niggas and beaners and try to be all hip hop LMFAO say nigga this nigga that.. wtf. mann fuck all that.

Back in my days we had our own thing. We'd either be in some Jinco jeans with some G'd up vest or allblack GQ. I remember playing pool for hours at our spot ( PLAYERS ) all suited up, straight up Mobs. We had pizazzz with a ton of class, none of this ghetto ass nike cortez with some cheap ass kakee BS, looking like some low level street thugs and shit. fuck that. Why the fuck would anyone wanna look like mexicans and blacks?? We sure didnt. We were on a whole different level.

Year 2000 is some BS era, it's all fake.

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » October 4th, 2009, 11:13 pm

FINITO wrote:Ive been wondering the same. These buster ass youngsters nowadays dont know shit. Originality ended in the 90s as far as im concerened. Fuckin faggot ass youngsters got no class. Muthafuckers dress like niggas and beaners and try to be all hip hop LMFAO say nigga this nigga that.. wtf. mann fu-- all that.

Back in my days we had our own thing. We'd either be in some Jinco jeans with some G'd up vest or allblack GQ. I remember playing pool for hours at our spot ( PLAYERS ) all suited up, straight up Mobs. We had pizazzz with a ton of class, none of this ghetto ass nike cortez with some cheap ass kakee BS, looking like some low level street thugs and shit. fu-- that. Why the fu-- would anyone wanna look like mexicans and blacks?? We sure didnt. We were on a whole different level.

Year 2000 is some BS era, it's all fake.

I think the reason they want to look like Low level street thugs are because THEY ARE Low Level Street thugs LOL