How Asian Gangs Initiate Their New Comers?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

How Asian Gangs Initiate Their New Comers?

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 5th, 2009, 5:46 pm

How do Asian gangs initiate their new comers? i noticed that even mexicans, blacks, and whites can get put on in some asian gangs, can u just go to a hood and ask them to put u on? hows it go with asians?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: How Asian Gangs Initiate Their New Comers?

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » January 6th, 2009, 12:56 pm

Some do jump ins, some do the cigarette burning on hand or some have to do missions.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » January 8th, 2009, 6:25 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:Some do jump ins, some do the cigarette burning on hand or some have to do missions.
nicely worded, especially "some have to do missions" so military like lol

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 8th, 2009, 8:34 am

it all depends on the gang , set and crew.

but the norm from what i've seen are jump ins.

some do weak jump ins where they count to a 30 second limit and/or just body shots while others do a brutal one where they don't stop until the recruit is really hurt.

i've seen a jump in where the guy barely got his hair messed up while another time a cousin of a friend of mine got jumped in and he had to go to the hospital for a broken jaw , missing teeth and a concussion. (they choked him 'til he was unconscious and while passed out they slammed his face into a concrete step)

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 9th, 2009, 3:06 am

^True.. some jump ins can be brutal. At times worse than what their enemies will do. I've only heard of people getting jumped in. And after that they usually have to do a "mission" and put in work. Some gangs only let you get the cigarette burns after getting jumped in. And other times people are automatically let in if it's a family thing. For each person it's a different story and for each gang it's different.

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » January 9th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Some gangs just test you in. Some of my homies send the new comer out gang banging with them, and give them a strap with no shells in the clip(which they dont know).. and when they tell you to shoot someone, and he pulls the trigger, that person is in. I think its a smart idea.

no5trin6puppe7
What city do you live in now?: SGV

Unread post by no5trin6puppe7 » January 13th, 2009, 12:21 am

I got a homie from Paul Side WC, and he got in without bein' jumped cuz he was really close to 1 of the OG's. So I guess that can get you into a gang if you're lucky.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » January 14th, 2009, 1:11 am

no5trin6puppe7 wrote:I got a homie from Paul Side WC, and he got in without bein' jumped because he was really close to 1 of the OG's. So I guess that can get you into a gang if you're lucky.
That's true, if you got a homie or a family member, normally they let you slide.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 15th, 2009, 4:27 am

no5trin6puppe7 wrote:I got a homie from Paul Side WC, and he got in without bein' jumped because he was really close to 1 of the OG's. So I guess that can get you into a gang if you're lucky.
WC are faggots,they scared to break a nail.

ra1nydays

Unread post by ra1nydays » February 10th, 2009, 5:26 pm

Mostly jump-ins, but some require you to go out and do missions to prove your loyalty. Most of the time it's hitting someone up from a rival gang. On rare occasions if a person knows most of the members of the hood and is well respected the hood let's him just walk in to the gang. My homie's initiation was pretty intense haha. He was kicking it with a homie and some older heads hit him up with a strap and told him to claim his hood. He was scared as fuck but still claimed his gang haha. The older heads turned out to be the older heads from the same hood. So basically the hood just tested his loyalty by using the most dangerous situation.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:27 pm

YearZero wrote:
NIGGA FUCC YOU. YOU TRYNA C IF IM SCARED NIGGA. NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW DUB NIGGAS LIKE that. NIGGA TO GET INTO DUB C YOU GOTTA PUT IN WORK. I HAD TO PUT IN WORK FOR A YEAR AND KICC IT HELLA WITH THEM AND HAVE MY HOMIES VOUCH FOR ME. THEN I HADDA FIGHT ONE OF EM ONE ON ONE THEN I GOT JUMPED

pencill
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by pencill » March 27th, 2009, 4:50 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
YearZero wrote:
NIGGA mess YOU. YOU TRYNA C IF IM SCARED NIGGA. NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW DUB NIGGAS LIKE that. NIGGA TO GET INTO DUB C YOU GOTTA PUT IN WORK. I HAD TO PUT IN WORK FOR A YEAR AND KICC IT HELLA WITH THEM AND HAVE MY HOMIES VOUCH FOR ME. THEN I HADDA FIGHT ONE OF EM ONE ON ONE THEN I GOT JUMPED
you ain't black shut the fu ck up the nigga this nigga dumbass

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » April 8th, 2009, 5:53 am

damn that wahching faggot is annoying as fuck.... YO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AINT WC DONT CLAIM SHIT AND YOU AINT FUNNY EITHER BITCH FUCK OFF!

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 9th, 2009, 12:02 am

Damn,whatever happen to that walking chicken? He don't post no more or what.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 9th, 2009, 4:25 pm

somebody probably checked him for posting about a murder case in these forums. mihn and phuoc, kiss your appeal good-bye.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 11th, 2009, 1:46 am

yeah, i wonder what happened to him also? also, i never believe ina single thing he said and i have have never ever heard in my life an ABZ cool with a WC. that's one of the biggest lies to me.

pistolboi559
What city do you live in now?: fresno

Unread post by pistolboi559 » May 27th, 2009, 8:07 am

the asian gang i kick it with usaully need a new comer to be vouched by some body witha good rep then he need to kick it with them for a while...after that they would test or jumped him in .if he pass he get a cigarette burn to his left hand

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 6:55 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:How do Asian gangs initiate their new comers? i noticed that even mexicans, blacks, and whites can get put on in some asian gangs, can u just go to a hood and ask them to put u on? hows it go with asians?

I cant tell you how it is done today... but in the 80's it was mostly through missions..... jumping in.. was considered.... jump in and jump out..... Viets used to see membership as life.... so you became a member when your homeboys felt you were a member.... unless you like white... then you have to earn your way in missions and trust.. then when they decide you are worthy to be considered family they surprise you with a blanket party.... i think i still have bruises

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » June 4th, 2009, 7:02 pm

AdamNB wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:How do Asian gangs initiate their new comers? i noticed that even mexicans, blacks, and whites can get put on in some asian gangs, can u just go to a hood and ask them to put u on? hows it go with asians?

I cant tell you how it is done today... but in the 80's it was mostly through missions..... jumping in.. was considered.... jump in and jump out..... Viets used to see membership as life.... so you became a member when your homeboys felt you were a member.... unless you like white... then you have to earn your way in missions and trust.. then when they decide you are worthy to be considered family they surprise you with a blanket party.... i think i still have bruises
adam did you know about the documentary they had on natoma boyz called bui doi? it was made in the early mid nineties.
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/review? ... A962958260

It will share the bill with "Life Like Dust," a quasi-documentary that presents a more complex and dramatic version of a misguided life. At the center of the film is Ricky Phan, a refugee from the Vietnam War whose family came to California when he was an adolescent. He is now serving 11 years in prison for armed robbery, and in "Life Like Dust" he narrates scenes from his own past as a gang member. The gang was his family, and the film includes scenes of its members at home, eating, singing, creating the false sense that this was a way of life with a future.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » June 4th, 2009, 7:33 pm

Asian gangs make their recruits kiss their "hynee" with noodles ssticking out there stink-hole...

They then get "asian eye lid" surgery while a big black dildo is strapped to the bung-hole while they are eating chow mein...

After all this, they eat cat and dog meat while trying to impregnate their mothers and fathers...

Then you are considered a OOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

J/K
:D

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 8:44 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Asian gangs make their recruits kiss their "hynee" with noodles ssticking out there stink-hole...

They then get "asian eye lid" surgery while a big black dildo is strapped to the bung-hole while they are eating chow mein...

After all this, they eat cat and dog meat while trying to impregnate their mothers and fathers...

Then you are considered a OOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

J/K
:D

Hilo, whats up with all the shit talking in this post?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » June 4th, 2009, 9:48 pm

I was fuucked up of Sevdka vodka for a minute...

Pardon my randomness...

I am now coming down from my buzz...

Trust I have no beef towards asians...

I live in Hawaiʻi and have plenty of asian friends...

Just joking around thats all...