Whites able to join hispanic gangs?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Whites able to join hispanic gangs?

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 25th, 2009, 11:20 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
exitium wrote:Yeah. Appereantly 18th street gang accepts every race members too, as long as their "Down". But damn, that gang is BIG ! :O and no Allies wtf.
WERE COOL WITH SOME HOODS BUT NO ALLIES because WE DNT NEED ANY HOOD 2 BACK US UP,HOODS WERE COOL WITH,CYCLONES(SGV)WS SILVERLAKE13,WS ALLEY BOYS,PICO NUEVO,SS MADERA.PICO VIEJO,NORWALK13,VARRIO PEACEFUL NORWALK,RIVERA13,EL MONTE FLORES13,EL CAJON HOODLUMS(SD)PARADISE HILLS LOCOS(SD)EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTEC(SD)EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS(SD)EASTSIDE VAGOS(SD)SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS(SD)VARRIO CHULA VISTA(SD)WICKED KLOWNS(SD)SHERMAN13(SD)
but those hoods are not around ur hood que no....i thought u guys have pedo con WS SL13
SOME OF THOSE HOODS AROUND US,AND YEA IT USE TO BE TENSION WITH SILVERLAKE BUT IT WAS CUZ VATOS FROM LA MIRADA LOCOS SMOKED A VATO FROM SILVERLAKE AND SAID 18 DID IT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » June 26th, 2009, 6:54 pm

yea dats wat i heard that one of u guys smoked sum vato 4rm SILVERLAKE13....so was it settle with them vatos...
i also heard cause u guys were hit up in SL13 hood and that they started slashing u guys...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 26th, 2009, 8:43 pm

joker123 wrote:yea dats wat i heard that one of u guys smoked sum vato 4rm SILVERLAKE13....so was it settle with them vatos...
i also heard cause u guys were hit up in SL13 hood and that they started slashing u guys...
NAH FOOLS FROM LA MIRADA LOCOS KILLED A VATO NAMED MAD DOGG FROM SILVERLAKE,THEY SAID IT WAS US SO SILVERLAKE AND SOME HOMIES WOULD BLAST AT EACHOTHER BUT WE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO STARTED IT,AND NAH SILVERLAKE NEVER HIT US UP IT WAS JUST A FEW SHOOT OUTS,US AND SILVERLAKE BOTH BEEF IT WITH LA MIRADA LOCOS,FLORENCIA,AND CARNALES 13

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 27th, 2009, 12:41 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:yea dats wat i heard that one of u guys smoked sum vato 4rm SILVERLAKE13....so was it settle with them vatos...
NAH FOOLS FROM LA MIRADA LOCOS KILLED A VATO NAMED MAD DOGG FROM SILVERLAKE,THEY SAID IT WAS US SO SILVERLAKE AND SOME HOMIES WOULD BLAST AT EACHOTHER BUT WE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO STARTED IT,AND NAH SILVERLAKE NEVER HIT US UP IT WAS JUST A FEW SHOOT OUTS,US AND SILVERLAKE BOTH BEEF IT WITH LA MIRADA LOCOS,FLORENCIA,AND CARNALES 13
orale....F13 and CxL13 r up in SUR CENTRAL....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 27th, 2009, 1:59 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
orale....F13 and CxL13 r up in SUR CENTRAL....
YEA,CHORENCIA AINT NADA THOSE,THEY MOSTLY JUST IN SOUTH LOS,IN WEST LOS THEY GET HIT UP BY EVERY HOOD CUZ THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY the DEFINITION OF A SURENO

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 27th, 2009, 5:48 pm

yea...them foos r mostly only killing them mayates up ther....

MARINES
What city do you live in now?: CALIFORNIA

Unread post by MARINES » September 30th, 2009, 12:12 am

THATS RIGHT WE KILLED THAT FAG WE SHOT UM IN THE BACK TOOK UM TO GRIFFITH PARK PUT GAS ON HIM AND BURNED HIM ALIVE ARE NEXT TARGET IS TURTTLE FROM SHITLAKE AND THAT FAGGET NAMED LISTO PURRO WS LA MIRADA LOCOS GANG 13 MDS CLICK

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 9:07 pm

I think just about every San Diego 13ce gang has, or has had, a whiteboy or two, hear and there. In the poorer sections of SD (and believe me, there are actually some) you got whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Samoans living side by side. Crazy thing is, it seems like the whiteboys are crazier than the others! Maybe because they feel like they are always under scrutiny by their non-white counterparts. SD hoods that I know of that had some down ass whites:

Logan 30th Street, Old Town National City, Lomas 26th Street, Southeast Lokos, National City Acre Boys, Varrio Chula Vista, Varrio Encanto Locos, East San Diego 13, Imperial 13, Lemon Grove Locos, and Nestor 19th Street

Some might have been half white. All 13ce gangs in SD are predominantly Hispanic. You can find whites, Pinoys, Islanders, Native Americans, and sometimes Middle Eastern people in them. Back in the 80's there were blacks in some of them (OTNC, VCV), but now that is rare. The only SD hood with a black homie that I can think of is Del Sol. You see half black/half mexican members every one in a while though (Varrio Shelltown and Varrio Chula Vista). But those cats lean more towards the Mexican side.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 30th, 2009, 10:13 pm

i saw a black foo who is only 16 or 17 and hes from logan 30 i think

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 2nd, 2009, 12:11 am

There's tons of fuckin white boy norteños in sacra, so long as their down then vatos will let them join. Thing about the gang bangin gavachos is that they always fell like they have somethin to prove because people don't always take them serious, (i don't half the time) so that works in favor for any clicka.

blinx420
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 6th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Yes there allowed to join depending how they fit in most likely they grew around the hood became friends and so on.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » October 11th, 2009, 9:23 pm

i think the white vatos r downer cause they actually will do any to get into the gang q no

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 13th, 2009, 4:19 pm

they say dogtown rifas started in the 1890's and they started with mexicans and whiteboys(irish)....so white boys been there since the beginning.i wasnt there but thats what they say about dogtowns history.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » October 24th, 2009, 1:26 pm

spadeloc wrote:they say dogtown rifas started in the 1890's and they started with mexicans and whiteboys(irish)....so white boys been there since the beginning.i wasnt there but thats what they say about dogtowns history.
I HEARD that GANG WAS ONE OF THE FIRST GANGS IN LA BUT IDK FOR SURE.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » October 24th, 2009, 1:31 pm

SERIO

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 2nd, 2009, 1:38 am

Alpine st which I think split into WF and some other old ass barrio, was originally an Irish gang.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » December 9th, 2009, 6:20 pm

WHITE FENCE IS LIKE ONE OF THE OLDEST GANG IN LA TOO...HUH

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » August 13th, 2010, 3:47 pm

joker123 wrote:fu-- that BS now white boys tryin 2 join n a gang wtf is u have to be a hispanic full blooded
down for the brown!!!!

Pretty idiotic statement here. Did you forget that your biggest homie, Joe "Pegleg" Morgan was of mostly Croatian descent and probably not even a little Mexican?

Taurus
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Taurus » June 1st, 2011, 5:28 pm

They are able to join Hispanic gangs.just like some African Americans can join some hispanic gangs.what it comes Down to is them being down for that neighborhood and having heart period.slot of it has to do with if they grew amongst Hispanics. And gravitated more towards that culture and social-type you know.