How doo asian gangs Survive IN prison??

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
JunWoo1
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

How doo asian gangs Survive IN prison??

Unread post by JunWoo1 » January 31st, 2009, 4:21 pm

How doo asian gangs Survive IN prison?? I already know the obvious that they are lowest amount of race in prisons but how doo they survive from other gangs in they're??

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How doo asian gangs Survive IN prison??

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 31st, 2009, 6:19 pm

From what I'm hearing it depends on where you go because half the people said they are forced to roll with eme but the other half say that they roll with blacks. Occasionally independent if they are deep enough. It also depends on if they bang and what they bang (there are Asian crips and bloods), and "what type of Asian" and the current politics.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 31st, 2009, 6:20 pm

Loco can probably elaborate about Filipino southsiders and others.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 1st, 2009, 10:25 am

the "other" car is usually pretty tight. 99% of the time all asians roll together. this includes samoans, tongans, flips, native americans. regardless if they were crip or blood on the street we would all roll in the same car. the only exception i really saw was if they were southsiders. those guys would ride with the southsiders. so to answer your question, i would say unity keeps us alive. with that being said, why do asians still claim blood or crip out here but inside they ride with their own people? in the end you always go back to your own people.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 6th, 2009, 1:46 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:From what I'm hearing it depends on where you go because half the people said they are forced to roll with eme but the other half say that they roll with blacks. Occasionally independent if they are deep enough. It also depends on if they bang and what they bang (there are Asian crips and bloods), and "what type of Asian" and the current politics.
what they told you is wrong.

asian roll with an "asian" car or if there's few asian the "other" car.

asians don't really get involved in prison politics.

asians hardly matter compared to the blacks , nortenos , surenos and woods.

there are however asian in sureno gangs that will ride sur but that's rare.

that asian crips and bloods shit don't mean anything in prison.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 6th, 2009, 1:48 pm

shing wrote:the "other" car is usually pretty tight. 99% of the time all asians roll together. this includes samoans, tongans, flips, native americans. regardless if they were crip or blood on the street we would all roll in the same car. the only exception i really saw was if they were southsiders. those guys would ride with the southsiders. so to answer your question, i would say unity keeps us alive. with that being said, why do asians still claim blood or crip out here but inside they ride with their own people? in the end you always go back to your own people.
i agree with this.

at least you don't talk out of your ass like some of these guys do. you know what you're talking about.

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » February 7th, 2009, 1:02 am

Funny topic. Let it be "clear" that even in the "others", there are bashing going on between the same car.
Why you worried homie? you getting locke dup soon? haha...

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 8th, 2009, 6:34 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
shing wrote:the "other" car is usually pretty tight. 99% of the time all asians roll together. this includes samoans, tongans, flips, native americans. regardless if they were crip or blood on the street we would all roll in the same car. the only exception i really saw was if they were southsiders. those guys would ride with the southsiders. so to answer your question, i would say unity keeps us alive. with that being said, why do asians still claim blood or crip out here but inside they ride with their own people? in the end you always go back to your own people.
i agree with this.

at least you don't talk out of your ass like some of these guys do. you know what you're talking about.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 8th, 2009, 6:37 pm

shing wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
i agree with this.

oops. double post. That's because most of these people have never lived the life and only post hearsay instead of first hand experience.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » February 9th, 2009, 11:24 pm

They gotta roll with Sur/Eme...Usually it's some kind of seprate protected race if they have rivals with a hispanic gang.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 10th, 2009, 11:48 pm

FelonOne wrote:They gotta roll with Sur/Eme...Usually it's some kind of seprate protected race if they have rivals with a hispanic gang.

you can roll with them if you want but not when you're on the same yard with some real asians.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » February 25th, 2009, 3:17 pm

In prison Asians are in the Asian Car. Asians do not get involved in the politics.. mind their own business. Doesnt matter if you are Viet, Khmer, Hmong, Korean.. etc etc... Doesn't matter if you are enemies on the street, if there is a personal conflict.. you handle it in the blinds.

If an Asian rolls onto the yard and is a sureno he will usually ride with the surenos...

but all Asians when they roll up are given the chance to ride with Asians.. if they chose to ride Sureno.. Crip or Blood that decision is final they can't change their mind later.. just as if a white guy who is from an Asian gang walks on the yard.. he is given the choice of riding with the Asians or the whites.. once he chooses he can't change his mind.. he can't decide to kick it with the whites and then want to later kick it with the Asians...

When I was in the Youth Authority and in CDC I chose to be in the Asian Car because i was from a Vietnamese gang (Natoma Boyz) once I made that choice that is permenant...

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 25th, 2009, 7:58 pm

AdamNB wrote:In prison Asians are in the Asian Car. Asians do not get involved in the politics.. mind their own business. Doesnt matter if you are Viet, Khmer, Hmong, Korean.. etc etc... Doesn't matter if you are enemies on the street, if there is a personal conflict.. you handle it in the blinds.

If an Asian rolls onto the yard and is a sureno he will usually ride with the surenos...

but all Asians when they roll up are given the chance to ride with Asians.. if they chose to ride Sureno.. Crip or Blood that decision is final they can't change their mind later.. just as if a white guy who is from an Asian gang walks on the yard.. he is given the choice of riding with the Asians or the whites.. once he chooses he can't change his mind.. he can't decide to kick it with the whites and then want to later kick it with the Asians...

When I was in the Youth Authority and in CDC I chose to be in the Asian Car because i was from a Vietnamese gang (Natoma Boyz) once I made that choice that is permenant...
good to see u post adam. i was thinkin u were that white dude from the pic in the vietnamese gang that got caught up for that murder few weeks ago. i was thinkin, wat are the chances its another whiteboy from a vietnamese gang in westminster. no way.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » February 25th, 2009, 8:52 pm

richjesus wrote:
AdamNB wrote:In prison Asians are in the Asian Car. Asians do not get involved in the politics.. mind their own business. Doesnt matter if you are Viet, Khmer, Hmong, Korean.. etc etc... Doesn't matter if you are enemies on the street, if there is a personal conflict.. you handle it in the blinds.

good to see u post adam. i was thinkin u were that white dude from the pic in the vietnamese gang that got caught up for that murder few weeks ago. i was thinkin, wat are the chances its another whiteboy from a vietnamese gang in westminster. no way.
There are a few of us... I am outdated on the numbers I know in the mid 90's

Natoma Boyz 2 (me and one other)
Cheap Boyz 2
Viet 4 Life 1
TRG had a few

don't really know about the rest....

naw it wasn't me... i have been keeping my nose clean.. I have a few things from the late 80's or early 90's that might come back to bite me but I doubt it.. I trust my homeboys not to sell me out... i know it is common today for people to turn states evidence for a lighter sentence.. but the guys i played with were before alot of guys became shady

SNAPZBOY

Unread post by SNAPZBOY » February 28th, 2009, 11:16 pm

It all depends on what prison you are talking about. California prisons are totally different from other state pens. Alot of people on this forum have no clue and are quick to make a guess which proves how dumb they really are. First off Asians do not roll with Black in Cali pens. Asians are cool with blacks which means they kick it, play cards, play ball etc. Once something cracks, every race sticks to their own. If an Asian guy gets in a fight with a White guy, a Black guy is not gonna jump in and vice versa. There's a difference with being cool with another race and rolling with them. South Siders are cool with Whites in Cali pens but that doesn't mean they "roll" with them. Asians roll with the asian car. Asians don't have politics on the yard. They usually just stick together and do their time so they can get out. Of course there are exceptions but thats the majority.

goosetheprophet
What city do you live in now?: Kansas City

Unread post by goosetheprophet » March 14th, 2009, 12:03 pm

While I am sure that your question pertained to CDC prisons, I can give a little info on what happens with Asians in Missouri prisons. While there aren't any large Asian gangs in KC or STL, during the mid to late ninety's there seemed to be a large influx of Phillipino's and Samoan's into the KCMO and KCK area as well as STL, but I'm not exactly sure why. Shortly afterward several of them wound up in the Walls (a.k.a. MSP) and banded together for protection. Before the late 90's there were very few asians in MoDC, and certainly not enough to offer any kind of protection. What was really strange though, was that they unofficially affiliated themselves with the AB, which is by far the most powerful group in the MoDC. I havent heard what happened after they finally closed the Walls and built a new Max/Supermax facility a few miles away, but I'm sure it's still SSDS inside the new MSP.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 14th, 2009, 6:40 pm

goosetheprophet wrote:While I am sure that your question pertained to CDC prisons, I can give a little info on what happens with Asians in Missouri prisons. While there aren't any large Asian gangs in KC or STL, during the mid to late ninety's there seemed to be a large influx of Phillipino's and Samoan's into the KCMO and KCK area as well as STL, but I'm not exactly sure why. Shortly afterward several of them wound up in the Walls (a.k.a. MSP) and banded together for protection. Before the late 90's there were very few asians in MoDC, and certainly not enough to offer any kind of protection. What was really strange though, was that they unofficially affiliated themselves with the AB, which is by far the most powerful group in the MoDC. I havent heard what happened after they finally closed the Walls and built a new Max/Supermax facility a few miles away, but I'm sure it's still SSDS inside the new MSP.
When you mean AB who do you mean the Aryan Brotherhood? or Asian Brotherhood?

NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ
What city do you live in now?: Nutty North Sacramento

Unread post by NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ » March 28th, 2009, 12:32 pm

The Asians have the "Others" If you aint WHITE, BLACK, MEXICAN then you put in the Others category, In California. You a Asian Ese you can go over to the Southsiders but the southsiders wont welcome you that well. you will get put in the frontlines when shit pops off. Like Upstate surenos get used n tossed in the pen. TRG, ABZ, WC, CBC and all that streetgang BS gets thrown aside. Different Pen Different Situation. You can be in Old Folsom and fighting with the ESEs and get transfered to Vacaville and start beefing with the WOods

DetFJ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DetFJ » May 2nd, 2009, 7:48 am

i've been reading this thread, maybe you guys can help explain something im confused about...

you guys keep referring to "Asian southsiders" and "Asian surenos" but I thoguht that was a strictly Latino thing. and I doubt you get to be a Sureno just by ironing your dickies and shaving your head so can someone explain please?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 3rd, 2009, 2:08 am

DetFJ wrote:i've been reading this thread, maybe you guys can help explain something im confused about...

you guys keep referring to "Asian southsiders" and "Asian surenos" but I thoguht that was a strictly Latino thing. and I doubt you get to be a Sureno just by ironing your dickies and shaving your head so can someone explain please?

a few southsider gangs have asian members. CYS has a ton of Koreans in that gang.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » May 5th, 2009, 7:14 am

what asian gang is the deepest in jail?

abz? trg? wc?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 5th, 2009, 5:41 pm

i have to say ABZ in claifornia prisons

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » May 5th, 2009, 11:45 pm

i agree on the abz part, i had a friend who was from a sur gang; told me that the most prominenet asian gang in prison is abz.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Regarding the deepest Asian Gangs in California prisons it depends on where you are at. Asian Boyz appears to many to be the deepest.. but that is really in many cases a misunderstanding.. since there are many Asian Boyz or Asian Boys you can have ABZ, ABC, ABS and many other variations which are different gangs but have a similiar name... I do not think there is any Asian gang that can claim to have a majority of people in prison... the state is tooo spread out. Asian Boyz from Fresno is different then Asian Boyz from Lon Beach and is different then Asian Boyz from San Diego. Also.. one Asian Boyz gang might be Vietnamese while the other is Hmong or Cambodian while the other is Lao or Chinese.....

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » June 5th, 2009, 1:34 am

AdamNB wrote:Regarding the deepest Asian Gangs in California prisons it depends on where you are at. Asian Boyz appears to many to be the deepest.. but that is really in many cases a misunderstanding.. since there are many Asian Boyz or Asian Boys you can have ABZ, ABC, ABS and many other variations which are different gangs but have a similiar name... I do not think there is any Asian gang that can claim to have a majority of people in prison... the state is tooo spread out. Asian Boyz from Fresno is different then Asian Boyz from Lon Beach and is different then Asian Boyz from San Diego. Also.. one Asian Boyz gang might be Vietnamese while the other is Hmong or Cambodian while the other is Lao or Chinese.....
To an extent, you're right. The young bucks from Fresno don't know any young bucks from Long Beach, Van Nuys, San Gabriel Valley, Santa Rosa, etc. However, all the OG's know each other. An OG from Long Beach might know an OG from Van Nuys or Fresno or Stockton. Trust me dogg, they are one and the same. They may have different names like ABS, ABZ or AB but in reality the OG's representing those sets actually know one another like family.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmileyGee » June 6th, 2009, 8:33 am

Like I mentioned on anather subject few South Sider gangs have asian clicks Example Temple St