None Gang Members in Jail

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
spraggy
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

None Gang Members in Jail

Unread post by spraggy » February 3rd, 2009, 9:59 am

Hi, does anybody know what happens to white, asians, blacks, hispanics etc in jail who are not gang bangers? Do they still get targeted?

McNugz
What city do you live in now?: COMPTONE

Re: None Gang Members in Jail

Unread post by McNugz » February 3rd, 2009, 2:04 pm

When you go to jail, they will ask you who you roll with. If you decide to roll solo, then you will most likely be targeted by everyone. People will start messing with you, most likely forcing you to join up with someone for protection.

INDO
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Unread post by INDO » February 3rd, 2009, 10:05 pm

I'm guessing that most people on the yard are affiliated with the people of there race, and those that aren't might be put in PC, I mean the way things are there you basically have to click up with people of your race, but question, who would east indians click up with ? some look mexican so they could join with Surenos, believe on the similar looks, east indians are often mistook to be mexicans lol.

spraggy
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by spraggy » February 4th, 2009, 4:06 am

I take it once you sign up to a gang for protection, the other gangs become your target and your enemy? I take it it's like the mafia (la cosa nostra) once your in, you ain't gettin out? Do you still have to go through the initiation stages to join when you in prison?

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » February 7th, 2009, 1:05 am

INDO wrote:I'm guessing that most people on the yard are affiliated with the people of there race, and those that aren't might be put in PC, I mean the way things are there you basically have to click up with people of your race, but question, who would east indians click up with ? some look mexican so they could join with Surenos, believe on the similar looks, east indians are often mistook to be mexicans lol.
homie, you ever talked to a indian before? (rofl) ... nah im just messing .

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » February 7th, 2009, 1:21 pm

INDO wrote:I'm guessing that most people on the yard are affiliated with the people of there race, and those that aren't might be put in PC, I mean the way things are there you basically have to click up with people of your race, but question, who would east indians click up with ? some look mexican so they could join with Surenos, believe on the similar looks, east indians are often mistook to be mexicans lol.
My guess is that East Indians would role with the Asian or others. In jail you're either Norteno, Sureno, Paisa, Black, white, or other. An East Indian guy can't just walk in and click up with Surenos if he wasn't a Sureno on the street. So I think their only alternative would be to click up with others or Asians. They would be the only ones that would accommodate them.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » February 8th, 2009, 2:55 am

I remember I was in a city jail, then they threw me into some place to wait for my case. The cellmate was a black guy, who was framed for something. He enver harrassed me, like city jails, don't really matter, but when it's like county jails or prison, have to choose sides.

Mannylocz
What city do you live in now?: HANNAS

Unread post by Mannylocz » February 11th, 2009, 9:28 am

In CYA and Juvy here (in cali) there is always a group of misfits who arent in a gang so hang around each other for protection.
usually there is a couple drop outs from each set, like a couple asians, some blacks, some scraps (surenos) and nortenos which are no longer welmcome with there gang and would otherwise be killed.
i would guess that if someone honestly didnt want to gang-bang, this is who they would "chill with"