Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by triplethreat » February 17th, 2009, 3:09 am

Are they still active in Long Beach? Back in the day I met a Mexican dude claiming CBC. He was from Santa Ana. I don't kno if they really had a hood in Santa Ana tho. I read on another site someone say originally TRG started CBC. Is that true? I never head about that before.

skrewball99
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 8:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by skrewball99 » February 17th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Yea OG's from CBC were originally TRG members....not sure if they were a TRG click like once rumored, but i know they did branch from Raskals

JcOg323
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: March 11th, 2009, 11:20 am
What city do you live in now?: Temecula

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by JcOg323 » March 11th, 2009, 11:25 am

Yo,
There is a set in OC. We been there since 96' Were all old bastards now. So I'm sure there's some young bucks running around tearin shit up that we don't know about. As to the clan's starting shit it don't matter FUCK A ROACH. wheres the RAID

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 217
Joined: October 7th, 2008, 7:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » March 15th, 2009, 12:53 am

from what i heard, these cats bang blood. true or false?

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 15th, 2009, 12:18 pm

false they claim the white rag while raskals claim grey

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by 562booney » March 15th, 2009, 11:06 pm

CBC clamin red? haha, true CBC gang claim white rag, i noticed some CBC claim crips? on myspace lol i think it was texas CBC that claim crips and philly lolz

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by triplethreat » March 16th, 2009, 12:44 am

^Yea funny how some gangs that claim colors can have different sides that claim different colors. I dont understand that concept of how that happens. Whats the point in claiming colors then? There has to be some purpose for it and maybe each gang has a different reason.

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by YearZero » March 16th, 2009, 3:09 am

562booney wrote:CBC clamin red? haha, true CBC gang claim white rag, i noticed some CBC claim crips? on myspace lol i think it was texas CBC that claim crips and philly lolz
CBC been in Texas for a coo minute,they Crips in Dallas,white rag in Houston.CBC in San Jose claim bloods,maybe they thought "Cold Blooded Cambodians" were a blood gang? :?

NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 12:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nutty North Sacramento

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ » March 28th, 2009, 9:40 pm

YearZero wrote:
562booney wrote:CBC clamin red? haha, true CBC gang claim white rag, i noticed some CBC claim crips? on myspace lol i think it was texas CBC that claim crips and philly lolz
CBC been in Texas for a coo minute,they Crips in Dallas,white rag in Houston.CBC in San Jose claim bloods,maybe they thought "Cold Blooded Cambodians" were a blood gang? :?

CBC in dallas r crips cuhz the post with ABZ... but CBC in Sj they arent blooods, the just wear red becuase there rivals crips. one of the oringal 5 Sj cbc who got put on in LB older brothers are SJ cwa founders... Northern cali n the rest of the States beside ATL n LB are black... CBC is a dying breed i tell you

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by 562booney » March 31st, 2009, 3:29 pm

NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ wrote:
YearZero wrote:
562booney wrote:CBC clamin red? haha, true CBC gang claim white rag, i noticed some CBC claim crips? on myspace lol i think it was texas CBC that claim crips and philly lolz
CBC been in Texas for a coo minute,they Crips in Dallas,white rag in Houston.CBC in San Jose claim bloods,maybe they thought "Cold Blooded Cambodians" were a blood gang? :?

CBC in dallas r crips cuhz the post with ABZ... but CBC in Sj they arent blooods, the just wear red becuase there rivals crips. one of the oringal 5 Sj cbc who got put on in LB older brothers are SJ cwa founders... Northern cali n the rest of the States beside ATL n LB are black... CBC is a dying breed i tell you
CBC in LB are black??? they're white..the original LB CBC are no surrender color which is white rag!..CBC dying out becuz they hardly active.

NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 12:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nutty North Sacramento

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ » March 31st, 2009, 8:59 pm

^^^ every other state "Besides" long Beach n ATL are black... CBC in the beach dying cuhz they aint recruiting anyone anymo.. CBC in Sj is dying cuhz all the kids wannb pretend crippin it and CBC are known to wear red which makes them think it makes us bloods are instilled in their minds which is complete BS... about every Clansta in Sacramento is locked up... Frisco havent even been active they jus chilling... STOCKTON is pretty much the only hood in Nor Cal thats frequently active cuhz they the deepest.. if my hood does die out then we going out with a bang..

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 1st, 2009, 10:22 pm

562booney wrote:i noticed some CBC claim crips? on myspace lol i think it was texas CBC that claim crips and philly lolz
I think i know about the philly dudes you talking bout.
I dont think they crip tho.
they probably rock with D-blocc and flipped sets or something because of the Raskals that popped up at 6th.
Or they rock with IEP and and are just clicked up.
cuz there is now way they were gonna be active with 7st,trg,D-Blocc,OKP,5W,Marshall Block,whats left of RSG and 5st in that same area.


Or they could be from some other part of philly and im wrong.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 1st, 2009, 10:51 pm

how come lb cbc aint recruiting?

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by YearZero » April 2nd, 2009, 1:21 pm

They were recruiting like 4-5 years ago.There was this one kid that was like 12-13 and had CBC tatted on his back then like 2-3 years later he hood hopped into TRG.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 2nd, 2009, 5:33 pm

how do asian gangs usually recruit? do they just start talkin to random foos in the streets and ask if they wanna be put on?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by shing » April 2nd, 2009, 6:05 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:how do asian gangs usually recruit? do they just start talkin to random foos in the streets and ask if they wanna be put on?

that's how WC became so big.

ErbodyKillah916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: March 20th, 2009, 4:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » April 2nd, 2009, 8:17 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:how do asian gangs usually recruit? do they just start talkin to random foos in the streets and ask if they wanna be put on?
ahh rocky

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 2nd, 2009, 8:29 pm

i don't understand why cbc cant go around recruiting everyday? i mean how do asian gangs recruit then is this why they got little membership?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 11th, 2009, 1:32 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i don't understand why cbc cant go around recruiting everyday? i mean how do asian gangs recruit then is this why they got little membership?
cbc is more about quality than quantity. i think thats their philosophy. not many foos in cbc that are busters. a lot of them are down.

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 47
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 12:52 am
What city do you live in now?: HA
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 16th, 2009, 5:07 am

I dont see alot of CBC's in the Beach no more...Same with Eazy Boys and Crazy Ruthless.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by 562booney » May 16th, 2009, 3:27 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:I dont see alot of CBC's in the Beach no more...Same with Eazy Boys and Crazy Ruthless.
CBC used to be active back in the late 90's now most of em are not really active anymore in the beach...eazy boy gang 'EBG' haha those some small click gang with them blug rags...crazy ruthless 'CRK' i remember they used to be a taggin crew and went to a tag bannger lolz

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » May 17th, 2009, 12:45 am

so cbc is practically inactive now?

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 47
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 12:52 am
What city do you live in now?: HA
Location: Harbor Area

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 17th, 2009, 3:40 am

The CBC's I know are older cats...

What about these youngsterz claimin' Suki Fam? They clicked up with SUIS or they on there own?

ErbodyKillah916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: March 20th, 2009, 4:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » May 18th, 2009, 6:08 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:so cbc is practically inactive now?

nah we active.. just not as much as before.. still underestimated still bangin still small but its nathan.. we hold our ground

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: August 29th, 2012, 10:07 pm
Country: American Samoa
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 5th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Yeah, I heard they still active.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 20th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Toyoungyes wrote:Yeah, I heard they still active.
Nope, they ain't banging in the beach at all. Haven't been for years. Even TRG has more of a presence in the beach than CBC and TRG is straight ghost for the most part. CBC always been low pro but we can't fake the funk and pretend they're active just because fools throw up signs in flics and post them on the internet.
They haven't made a real noise in almost 10 years.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: August 29th, 2012, 10:07 pm
Country: American Samoa
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 20th, 2012, 10:24 pm

I remember them being in OC a few years ago, i'm sure they didn't have a clique down there or anything because they were older heads from Long Beach. I've also heard from an ABZ telling about how they shot at hem around, Cherry ave, I think that's the street or somewhere around there.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by triplethreat » September 21st, 2012, 12:20 am

Never hear anything about CBC anymore.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 21st, 2012, 9:19 pm

Toyoungyes wrote:I remember them being in OC a few years ago, i'm sure they didn't have a clique down there or anything because they were older heads from Long Beach. I've also heard from an ABZ telling about how they shot at hem around, Cherry ave, I think that's the street or somewhere around there.
No doubt there's still fools who are from CBC but they don't fly their flag high or put in work at all. They may try to bang on folks when they outnumber or some dumb shit but they ain't banging hard. As that "ABZ" if CBC came back at them after the incident. Bet not.

Even LB ABZ, as deep as they are (for an Asian gang) aren't really making noise lately. 2 innocents got dropped after being mistook for ABZ and they did not come back at the culprits.
This year has been relatively quite in general out in the beach, for Asians especially. Ain't necessarily a bad thing.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by hitonme » September 22nd, 2012, 2:16 am

Just how deep is LB ABZ? I've heard 500 heads but when asking my peeps bout them they say its 200.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: August 29th, 2012, 10:07 pm
Country: American Samoa
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Crazy Brother Clan (CBC)

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 23rd, 2012, 9:04 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
Toyoungyes wrote:I remember them being in OC a few years ago, i'm sure they didn't have a clique down there or anything because they were older heads from Long Beach. I've also heard from an ABZ telling about how they shot at hem around, Cherry ave, I think that's the street or somewhere around there.
No doubt there's still fools who are from CBC but they don't fly their flag high or put in work at all. They may try to bang on folks when they outnumber or some dumb shit but they ain't banging hard. As that "ABZ" if CBC came back at them after the incident. Bet not.

Even LB ABZ, as deep as they are (for an Asian gang) aren't really making noise lately. 2 innocents got dropped after being mistook for ABZ and they did not come back at the culprits.
This year has been relatively quite in general out in the beach, for Asians especially. Ain't necessarily a bad thing.

I ment they shot him on Cherry ave.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”