KoreanPlayboys

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

KoreanPlayboys

Unread post by FINITO » May 21st, 2009, 5:23 pm

What do you know about KPB?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: KoreanPlayboys

Unread post by shing » May 23rd, 2009, 10:32 am

are they even a gang?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » May 23rd, 2009, 12:46 pm

shing wrote:are they even a gang?
YEs, and you're obviously not Korean. KPB is a thing of legend, homey. During the LA riot, they were the ones in the front line, fighting off the looters and defending the Korean establisments. Fact..

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 24th, 2009, 10:19 am

i used to go to Ktown in the late 80s and early 90s and i never ran into any KPB we were always smashing on CYS and KTM. KPB was such a nonfactor. Then i went on a vacation, and on vacation i never ran into any KPB and nobody ever mentioned them. So i have to say that they don't count.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 26th, 2009, 2:20 am

are they still active?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » May 26th, 2009, 2:42 pm

if you check out asia finest forum and search korean gangs you'll see someone from KPB who posted their whole history on there. they haven't been active since 99.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 27th, 2009, 6:20 am

man good info...

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » May 27th, 2009, 1:24 pm

shing wrote:i used to go to Ktown in the late 80s and early 90s and i never ran into any KPB we were always smashing on CYS and KTM. KPB was such a nonfactor. Then i went on a vacation, and on vacation i never ran into any KPB and nobody ever mentioned them. So i have to say that they don't count.
Smashing on CYS and KPB? LOL Dont BS, homey. I dont believe you.
Were were/are you from?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 27th, 2009, 3:40 pm

FINITO wrote:
shing wrote:i used to go to Ktown in the late 80s and early 90s and i never ran into any KPB we were always smashing on CYS and KTM. KPB was such a nonfactor. Then i went on a vacation, and on vacation i never ran into any KPB and nobody ever mentioned them. So i have to say that they don't count.
Were were/are you from?

smash on CYS and KTM yes. never even heard of KPB. no need to prove anything to you, but you can ask one of the twins that got put into a coma or andre about the time he got shot. maybe you can ask Cricket about the time we got him and his homies on their knees and started bitch slapping them down the line. CYS were just a bunch of pretty boy crack smokers that are all up on sureno dick. ask duende how that sureno thing is working out for him. maybe i should tell you about how Psycho gets used by surenos in the joint. believe me, i've been around the block plenty of times. i need not BS. and i'm not a CYS hater either. some of my close homies were actually tight with Hitman. even dated some of their girls. i'm just telling it like it how it was.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » May 27th, 2009, 4:19 pm

adding to KPB's credibility, when i was living in ktown i used to work with a bunch of mexicans, el salvedoreans, and one cambodian guy. the cambodian guy and i used to talk when there was down time. he asked me if i was kpb or if i knew any, i said no but i definitely heard of them. he said he went to high school with KPB and that they were all down. he told me how one guy got sprayed with a tec 9 across the chest and still lived. he used to jokingly claim kpb at me when we passed each other at work. then about 3 years later, i was working in the fashion district in downtown. i was loading up a truck and was bsing with this mexican guy in his mid thirties from 38st gang. he then asks me "hey you from korean playboys huh?" i said "nah, they were before my generation but i heard of em." then i asked him how he knew about KPB being that he lived in south central. he said that a lot of people around LA knew about them. i was surprised, didn't know KPB was making noise like that. they didn't mention LGKK, ACS, KTM, CYS, FTM, MBZ, KP or KM, the only korean gang they would talk about was KPB.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 27th, 2009, 10:04 pm

shing wrote: CYS were just a bunch of pretty boy crack smokers that are all up on sureno dick. ask duende how that sureno thing is working out for him. maybe i should tell you about how Psycho gets used by surenos in the joint.
one of them OG CYS heads owns an internet cafe in Anaheim now, on western and lincoln called PCZone. He's half fobby, cool as fucc though, invited us onto his boat to get all wasted and go fishing a few times back when the homies used to live in anaheim in 2002. Dude openly admitted to the fact that he and his homies used to do nothing but smoke crack and cruise around hollywood when they were bored(trying to tell us some drunk story bout how drugs are bad). Ain't knocking him/them though cuz like i said dude was cool as hell.
I remember one time me, another homie from the hood and some samoan fool took his nephew out to go buy beer, like he asked us, and we smoked a blunt while we were at it. 30mins later we returned and the owner(daniel) starts questioning his nephew about why it took so long, bla bla...then soon as he said "we were smoking" BAM fuccing daniel straight roundhouse kicked his nephew in the fuccing dome, we were rollin, hahaahah.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » May 28th, 2009, 8:40 pm

how u not hear about kpb?

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 2nd, 2009, 1:42 pm

Yo, thats called gangbangin.

KPB was legend...put in ALOT of work. For those that know...how do u think they had a 6 series MBZ.

KTM wasnt a big gang and didnt last too long.

CYS...no comment lmfao

bringing back old school shit...memories.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » June 2nd, 2009, 4:51 pm

chosunpride wrote:Yo, thats called gangbangin.

KPB was legend...put in ALOT of work. For those that know...how do u think they had a 6 series MBZ.

CYS...no comment lmfao

wtf is a 6 series mbz?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 2nd, 2009, 5:18 pm

^^ probably meant a 6series Bimmer?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 3rd, 2009, 5:02 pm

chosunpride wrote:Yo, thats called gangbangin.

CYS...no comment lmfao

i put in ALOT of work and i don't have a 6 series MBZ. is that how gangsters are judeged these days?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 4th, 2009, 10:13 am

^^ Perhaps you didnt put in the right kind of work? OF course a G isn't always judged by what he's got but if someone is driving a $100,000 car, he must be doing something right.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 4th, 2009, 5:15 pm

FINITO wrote:^^ Perhaps you didnt put in the right kind of work? OF course a G isn't always judged by what he's got but if someone is driving a $100,000 car, he must be doing something right.
you're right i didn't put in the right kind of work. i hsould have hung out with the legendary KPB.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 6:29 pm

FINITO wrote:^^ Perhaps you didnt put in the right kind of work? OF course a G isn't always judged by what he's got but if someone is driving a $100,000 car, he must be doing something right.

There are two types.. the ones that put in the work and make a name for the gang.. and those who make the money so the gang can live in style... you can find both types in any gang.... but just because a homie is driving a benz or beemer doesnt mean he earned it... i had a homboy who had a benz... he got it from his parents... so.. i look more toward the guy with the battle scars then the guy driving the nice ride

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 8:16 am

AdamNB wrote:

There are two types.. the ones that put in the work and make a name for the gang.. and those who make the money so the gang can live in style... you can find both types in any gang.... but just because a homie is driving a benz or beemer doesnt mean he earned it... i had a homboy who had a benz... he got it from his parents... so.. i look more toward the guy with the battle scars then the guy driving the nice ride
re read my post and adamnb's and figure it out...lol

Trust me, your friend and KPB got their rides in a very different way.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » June 6th, 2009, 2:41 am

shing wrote:
FINITO wrote:
Were were/are you from?

smash on CYS and KTM yes. never even heard of KPB. no need to prove anything to you, but you can ask one of the twins that got put into a coma or andre about the time he got shot. maybe you can ask Cricket about the time we got him and his homies on their knees and started bitch slapping them down the line. CYS were just a bunch of pretty boy crack smokers that are all up on sureno dick. ask duende how that sureno thing is working out for him. maybe i should tell you about how Psycho gets used by surenos in the joint. believe me, i've been around the block plenty of times. i need not BS. and i'm not a CYS hater either. some of my close homies were actually tight with Hitman. even dated some of their girls. i'm just telling it like it how it was.
ey u ever run into scrappy or temper from cys?

and kpb put in work. they held down ktown during the entire 90s.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 6th, 2009, 9:16 am

i knew temper. used to see him around uni high. it's funny how you guys claim that KPB was some sort of legend. the friends i talk to never even heard of them and the ones that did(very few) had said that KPB were just a bunch of kids.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » June 6th, 2009, 2:23 pm

shing wrote:i knew temper. used to see him around uni high. it's funny how you guys claim that KPB was some sort of legend. the friends i talk to never even heard of them and the ones that did(very few) had said that KPB were just a bunch of kids.
well i dunno about calling them "legend" status... but they really did hold it down when i was in highschool. but ur probably a lil older than me. cys were a few years older than me and kpb were all my age. im 30 now. the cys guys i know are all around 34-35 now.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 6th, 2009, 9:15 pm

kind of sad that the korean gangs from the past are all dead now just goes to show for every korean gang they come and go real fast there just not deep enough to hold their ground they need to recruit more like wah ching and all those deep asian gangs in the LA area

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 8th, 2009, 11:11 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:kind of sad that the korean gangs from the past are all dead now just goes to show for every korean gang they come and go real fast there just not deep enough to hold their ground they need to recruit more like wah ching and all those deep asian gangs in the LA area
I dont think it's sad at all. Yea we come and go like the wind but if you really think about it, it's nothing to be ashamed of. We are smart like that.. There's no point of sticking around for too long.. Once we make our money, we're out and go legit. ONe can't be a street thug forever. Gotta move up in this world.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 8th, 2009, 5:44 pm

thats probably not what the homies from the inactive gangs thought of doing when they were from there..they woulda wanted more heads to keep the generation going so when we think ktown we think a gang such as kpb as we think of long beach as trg, abz

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 8th, 2009, 6:09 pm

koreans got it right, you only need gangs around long enough to protect the community from foreign antagonistic muthafuckas, if they stay around too long then they fuck up they own people and neighborhood cuz they don't have a foreign enemy to fight anymore (fight they own race, sell drugs in they hood, etc.).

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 8th, 2009, 8:48 pm

maybe from an average person's perspective but if u talkin about it from a G'z point of view u wanna keep your gang on the top and let others know when they go into koreatown or whatever they better watch out for "that gang".

Numbers is what counts the most cuz if ur like 20 heads deep you wont be taken seriously by 18st, MSx3, and other mexican gangs around koreatown. its like an army the more the better..but koreans arent usually into the gangbanging stuff nowadays anyways you only got a handful i know theres trey deuce which is the deepest korean gang in koreatown right now and u got asian criminals which isnt really doing much heard there just lil kids with the big homies all locked up them foos better recruit or they gon get extinct

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 11th, 2009, 12:59 am

after reading this thread, i do remember a little something about KBP. in the mid 90s when i was in CDC i did run into a KPB. this guy was so insignificant on the yard acting nothing like the legends you claim they were. he was around 25-27 at the time. which should put him at KPB G status. he was a cool guy, don't get me wrong. but definitely not legendary. if this is what you so idolize, then i feel so sorry for you. there was 1 AB and 1 KK on my yard. all cool guys. legends? hardly. k-town gangs are sub standard.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » June 11th, 2009, 7:36 am

shing wrote:after reading this thread, i do remember a little something about KBP. in the mid 90s when i was in CDC i did run into a KPB. this guy was so insignificant on the yard acting nothing like the legends you claim they were. he was around 25-27 at the time. which should put him at KPB G status. he was a cool guy, don't get me wrong. but definitely not legendary. if this is what you so idolize, then i feel so sorry for you. there was 1 AB and 1 KK on my yard. all cool guys. legends? hardly. k-town gangs are sub standard.
i think legendary for koreans = not gettin their sh-t pushed in and being a b-tch on the yard. so jus being down and holding his own weight = legendary lol.

most koreans probably get shook in prison, thats probably the standard. so perhaps kpb is legendary for koreans.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 12th, 2009, 12:11 pm

shing wrote:after reading this thread, i do remember a little something about KBP. in the mid 90s when i was in CDC i did run into a KPB. this guy was so insignificant on the yard acting nothing like the legends you claim they were. he was around 25-27 at the time. which should put him at KPB G status. he was a cool guy, don't get me wrong. but definitely not legendary. if this is what you so idolize, then i feel so sorry for you. there was 1 AB and 1 KK on my yard. all cool guys. legends? hardly. k-town gangs are sub standard.
Just feel sorry for yourself, homey. Dont worry about me and the xplayboyz. We roll in allblack Mercedes, just throwing $ around. What about you?

You know nothing about this thing of ours.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 12th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Damn dogg you should start a seminar to teach all the children out there how to make money while posting bullsh-- on the net all day.

Seriously though, do you know what an IP address is?
Do you know who Alex Alonso is?

Dude who runs this site and moderates many of the forums works with the LA county sheriff and govt to take down organized criminals and gangs in the county and you brag about your financial exploits on this site?
You came round asking if anyone heard of KPB awhile back and now you claim to be from KPB?

10 to 1 says this fool is some rich Korean kid who idolized the real Gz round the way but never had time to bang cuz he was working in his parents liquor store all day.

Any takers?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”